Mum's New Boots and Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'OoooowwwwWWWWWYESSSSS. FUUUUUCK.'

Her hand was a blur as it rubbed her cunt. I couldn't tell how many fingers she had inside while her palm pressed relentlessly on her clit grinding out a spectacular orgasm.

She collapsed against the wall, gulping in air as she recovered from her climax. Soon her hand began to move again. I looked at her transfixed. This was my mother for God's sake. I'd just witnessed her masturbating herself to the most intense orgasm I'd ever seen anyone have and she was starting again.

'My wonderful son. Cum for me too.' She looked at the bulge constrained in my jeans. 'Take it out.' Without thinking I unzipped, pulled out my cock and started to stroke it glad to set it free and worship her with it. After all those years of wanting this and thinking it would never happen here I was wanking off for Mum to see.

'My big hard boy cum, cum for Mummy.'

My hand was a blur as I pounded my cock. Mum was so beautiful in her boots and red lace. Her faced flushed, her mouth open, gasping, her hand grinding between her legs.

'Ah, aargh, aarGH, AARGH.' She was loud. Louder than my wife.

I sensed she was going to cum again and sped up to join her. Suddenly it was there for me and I couldn't stop.

'Mum, oh Christ it's cumming, oh FUCK, MUM, YES, FUCKING YES MUM.'

My seed shot out and onto Mum like an electric spark jumping a gap. It was on her belly, her tits, the hand that was bringing her off as she reached her orgasm and came with me.

We stood completely drained, gasping for breath. Mum was covered in my spunk.

'I'm going... I'm going to clean up.' Mum's voice was shaky. She went to the bathroom leaving me standing there trying to get my head round what we'd done. Mum and I had masturbated together. That was cool. I felt part of an elite, an incestuous elite but there was more I wanted to do.

Mum came back through bringing me a wet sponge and a towel. 'Clean yourself up,' she said. 'And get your clothes off. Having your jeans and shorts round your knees isn't a good look.'

I did as she said, cleaned of my juice and undressed. Mum was already naked having discarded her bra, thong and boots in the bathroom. We stood there appraising one another's bodies.

'So,' she said. 'Will we send some pictures to Angela?' She sat on the sofa and patted the seat beside her inviting me to sit.

We sat together, our naked bodies and thighs pressed against each other and went through what the pictures. It felt strange at first, being naked and pressed against Mum as I held my phone between us and we appraised the pictures together. Mum looked fantastic in them. I could feel my cock stirring again as I took more time to look at her in the lingerie and boots and felt the heat of her body as it leaned into mine. Mum's hand tickled across my thigh and she gently took hold of my stiffening cock.

'Has Carol ever posed like this for you?' Mum asked, hesitantly.

'No. I don't think she ever would.' I paused, trying to pick my words carefully. It was strange to talk about my wife like this while Mum was slowly stroking my cock. 'She's just a bit too reserved. Not like you or Angela.'

'This is extreme isn't it? First with my daughter, now my son.'

'I like extreme.' I turned and kissed her. My tongue probed her lips, moistening them before I pushed it into her mouth. She opened wide, letting me in and giving me hers. We put our arms round one another I pulled her in so her breasts were squashed against me.

I kissed my way down her neck, slowly teasingly down to her nipples. Kissing and licking and biting them. Going from one to the other listening to her gasps and moans. Each sound let me know how much I was pleasing her. My hand slid down to her thigh and slowly crept round to the ultimate; Mum's cunt. I slide my finger along her wet slit. It's folds unpeeled to let me find and press upon her clit. She shuddered as her thighs closed tight on my hand locking it in place.

We kissed again. I probed and pushed as I penetrated her mouth. She was stretched on the sofa beside me. I put my mouth back on her hard nipples. My thumb kept up its pressure on her bud as I slipped one finger into her cunt, then two, three, four. She gasped as each one stretched her wider. She rocked against me. Her hand found my cock, jerking it wildly. She spasmed as she came again her eyes wide open staring into mine.

'Thank you. Thank you my darling son.' She murmured as we hugged. 'That was wonderful.'

'I bet you say that to all your children.'

'Yes. I do.' She gave a little laugh. 'I can't believe what we've just done. First Angela now you.'

'We all wanted to.' I stroked her hair gently. 'Angela and I both talked about how hot we found you.'

Mum looked at my hard, throbbing cock. It's head glistening with precum. She held it again. 'My poor son what will we do with this?'

'Whatever you like.' I so wanted her to say the words.

'You could fuck me. If that's not too naughty for you, fucking your Mum.'

'No. No it's not.' I couldn't believe it was going to happen even after all that had happened so far.

'Good. Wait there.'

She went out of the room for a moment. She came back wearing her unzipped leather jacket, gloves and her new boots.

'This is what you want?'

'Yes. Oh yes Mum Please.'

I was sitting up on the sofa. Mum got astride me. She knelt there with my thighs between her knees. She took my cock in her leather gloved hand, lined it up with her cunt and slowly slide her hot wet pleasure tunnel down its shaft. I gasped. Her breasts were pressed close to my face. I smelt the leather as I pushed my head to them and kissed each hard inflamed nipple bud. We didn't move, just a little grinding together as we savoured the moment. I ran my hands down the outside of her smooth, shapely thighs to her boots. I could feel the her boots pressed against my thighs.

She raised herself up and down my cock riding me. Slowly at first. I leaned back, eyes wide open taking in the scene of my leather clad mother fucking me. I watched my cock disappear inside her. In and out, in and out. Her pace picked up. She gave a little grunt with every downward plunge. I sensed she was going to cum again as she sped up and as the exquisite sensations in my cock spread through my body. I put my hands on her hips and held her down pressed tight against me. My cock was deep inside her as I thrust up grinding against her clit bring her to orgasm. She flung her head back as she yelled out she was cumming. It was almost too much for me as I saw and felt my mother cum on my cock. I put my arms round her and pulled her down on the sofa so she was underneath me and started to pound into her cunt. Her legs wrapped round me. I felt her boots across my back. Her eyes were glazed, her head rolled from side to side as she came again, I don't know how often. It felt like she was in a perpetual orgasm. Then it was my turn. My seed exploded into my mother as I came howling and thrashing at her cunt. 'Cum in me. Cum in me my big boy.' I heard her shouted encouragement through the roaring in my head.

We lay in a daze as I softened and slid out of her. It was Mum who spoke first.

'Shall we send your sister the pictures now?'

'Of course,' I said. 'Should we tell her what just happened?'

'That we've just fucked each other senseless? That her brother is a sexy motherfucker? Yes.' She smiled. A smile of satisfaction and a promise.

12