All Comments on 'Mum's New Panty Slave Ch. 02'

by PantiesAndPies

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

This series does exactly what pornography is intended to do--heighten the readers prurient interest and add to their sexual excitement.

It's a joy to follow the activities of these amoral characters in the hedonistic pursuit of

the ultimate in perverse sexual experiiences--a cock raising, panty soaking joy ride.

There should be some way to give this a 10 rating.

My congratulations to this delightfully dirty, admirably filthy minded Aussie writer.

I salute you!!!!!

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
very hot story

I'm a closet CD and I love going shopping and telling the salesgirls that the clothes I'm looking at are for me. It's always a bit embarrassing at first but also very exciting, especially when they giggle and smile at me knowing they have a sissy under their control. Yes, I let myself be controlled by the salesgirls and they love it. I can't wait to read what happens next in your series of stories.

fran969fran969about 4 years ago
Slut mom

This story is really turning me ON!!! I shop for all of my panties on line ..I started with Vanity Fair, Illumination style,But there was no support for my genitals.. They keep slipping out ,,So i switched to panties made for men..There are many brands and styles. Fresh Pair is my favorite..I now have dozens.

nicolawilliams1942nicolawilliams1942over 1 year ago

Lovely fantasy

Delightful for a girly to read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPantiesAndPies@PantiesAndPies
OK everyone these are just fantasies so STD’s and especially AIDS does not exist. My sexy wife would never do any of these things in real life. I do love pleasuring her with my fingers, tongue or her toys all the time whilst wearing panties. Usually the panties she’s worn all ...