Mum's New Panty Slave Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They still talked about the weekend, David was ecstatic about finally fucking his mother and loved hearing all about Karen! They agreed that as David was more than happy with spending every weekend with his mother and every Wednesday fucking Neil's mother ... or Neil's mouth, and Neil was very happy with his mother training him for Karen neither wanted to worry about girls at Uni. And since lots of girls were chasing after David the best answer was make it understood they were a couple. It wasn't a lie anyway since Neil would suck that wonderful cock at least once a day ... except maybe Wednesday if mum got greedy!

Finally at three they were in the treatment room. Neil was stripped to his slip and panties only within seconds, and David naked soon after. Neil was secretly pleased that his very pretty panties looked amazing but didn't stimulate his cock anything like some of the others. He thought he had a great chance of lasting!

Soon his mother was Skyped in and Neil was on his knees. David was growing harder as Neil began licking his shaft. Soon Neil started sucking, taking more and more cock into his mouth and throat with each bib of his head. Soon the whole thing was in his mouth.

As Neil kept sucking his mother asked David about his weekend. About finally fucking his mother! It did the job! As Neil felt the throbbing he pulled right back so David's cum spurted into his mouth and not his throat. Neil swallowed as fast as he could ... but not fast enough. A small amount of cum leaked from his mouth and onto the slip.

His mother saw the cum drip. "I told you not to get any on the slip! This is your punishment. Take off your panties ... NOW!"

Neil stood and slid the panties down. As the slip material touched his naked cock he realised how good it felt!

"Lie on the bed. David please pick the iPad up and make sure I can see Neil properly." She waited as they complied. "Wrap the slip around your cock and wank for me! Cum all over your pretty slip ... see if you can get some straight into your mouth!"

Neil began masturbating. As always he took it slow, wanting to make it last. But the slip made that harder! It make his cock harder! But he still lasted fifteen minutes before it became too much. Cum exploded from his cock and arched up towards his waiting mouth. But it fell short. It soaked his slip.

"Get dressed and head home. You've finished for the day haven't you?" Mum checked.

"Yes mum! I'll be home soon!"

"Good! My pussy needs some tonguing before your dads workmates arrive to fuck me! But now you know why you need to wait longer between orgasms. That was about 17 hours and you didn't get any in your mouth! If you last at least a day you should get a nice mouthful! It'll be worth plenty for your panty fund too because that was so hot watching you do it ... I can't wait to make you do it after three days and 23 hours!" Mum told him just as he finished dressing over the wet slip.

Neil couldn't wait either!

At home Neil was told, "You'll wear that slip every Wednesday when David visits. You'll cum at least once each visit at least for now. If you control yourself you get to wank over yourself and try for your mouth! Don't worry we'll always dress you in super sexy looking panties for him ... just ones that don't feel quite as nice against your cock! Otherwise you'll only wear the slip if you've lasted at least three days and I want to watch you wank instead of having a chance to fuck me!"

Neil suspected that by the time Karen next saw that slip in person in two years it wouldn't be very white! Mum took a photo of him in the stained slip and sent that plus some video from the Skype call to Karen.

A reply quickly came back. 'Can't wait to see him get to his mouth! That will be so hot! Be even hotter when I make him do it and am sitting on the bed next to him as he does it ... seeing that hot cum spurt from his cock and land in his mouth ... on his face ... on his slip! Ten minutes before he would have qualified to fuck me!'

Neil couldn't wait for that either! He was realising he was more like his dad than he'd thought! Coming in or on his lingerie was soooo good! Still, he hoped to fuck Mum a few more times to work out how often he really wanted to do that, compared to the other options!

12