Mum's Photoshoot Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on time to get up, we've a long day's work ahead of us," I said getting off him, walking naked into the ensuite.

"Linda," Mark called after me, "you need to get a wriggle on, you're having a colonic at seven."

"I'm having a fucking what?" I snapped.

"A colonic irrigation, its...."

"I know what it is, why am I having one?" I asked.

"Because, if you hadn't forgotten, you are having you pretty and very shapely arse fucked today by three well hung and very lucky gentlemen." Mark said.

"Oh yes!"

She was all set up near the changing room, and close to the toilets. She was sweet.

"How do you want me" I asked.

"If you can just take your knickers off, then get on the table, and lift the back of your dressing gown up."

"I'm not wearing any, hold on need to take my butt plug out."

I tugged on it, then pulled firmly it slid out. I felt odd, almost as if I was using the toilet. My anal muscles protested, I had a sudden shooting pain, as if my arse had cramp, which it may well have done. Then the pain was gone. I laid down as she wanted me.

I walked into breakfast and found Mark joining him for coffee.

"I needed you just now, and where is my faithful assistant? Eating bacon and eggs, how can you so soon after getting up?"

"Easy Linda, I'm a growing boy. What did you need me for?"

"I needed a panty liner," I told him.

"You've not got your period, have you?" He said alarmed.

"No, you can calm down, I haven't come on, I'm not due for a couple of weeks, no I needed one for my dripping arse. Anyway, I got one from the dispenser in the ladies, no thanks to you!"

"Thank fuck for that," he said relived. "I'm really looking forward to watching you being made airtight," he laughed.

"Airtight?"

"Linda, you really must learn all the technical terms, airtight is all holes filled."

"What all at once," I said rather alarmed.

"You'll love it."

"I think I might."

12