Mum's Photoshoot Pt. 03

Story Info
Mum is made airtight. Secrets and lies.
5.1k words
4.7
33.8k
73
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning flashed by, a pure lingerie shoot, I lost count of the different bra and panties I'd worn. Mark was on hand, clipping and unclipping my bra, pulling my knickers down on occasions, buckling shoes, unbuckling shoes. It was glamorous. I loved it. I loved it, but I couldn't but help think of the afternoon to come.

"Sorry love," I said to Mark, "those are a bit wet."

"You need to stop thinking about this afternoon's shoot, and concentrate on this mornings," Mark said.

Linda handed me the pair of purple knickers she had just taken off, there was a wet patch in the gusset.

"You need to stop thinking about this afternoon's shoot, and concentrate on this mornings," I said.

Linda was my Mum. My Mum was a model, called Linda. I now worked for her, as her assistant, which was a secret, only the photographer I used to work for, and Mum had done her first modelling assignment for knew. And here I was watching her strip and holding her wet panties. She was gorgeous, I wanted to fuck her. She knew it, and I know she didn't mind. My cock was hard, her pussy was wet. We were both excited. But this was work, we had to be professional. I handed her another bra, then the matching panties, I sniffed the soiled ones. She smiled.

"Come on, no time for that, hand me the suspender belt, and get the stockings ready."

A few minutes later I watched her walk out in front of the camera again, her perfect arse framed in her see through knickers. She turned, and the lights flashed as the camera clicked. She was hot, sexy. She knew everyone in the room wanted to fuck her, including me. Right then though she was imagining the lens was fucking her, that is why she was being paid the big bucks. My cock protested, confined in my jeans, my balls ached for relief.....................

I ate some fruit for lunch, that, and another bottle of mineral water. Mark had re inserted my butt plug when I had finished the morning shoot. He'd pushed it in my wet pussy, then slipped it into my arse. I'd squeezed his cock through his trousers when he did it. He was so hard. Later he'd need that attending to, I'd find one of the other girls to give him a blow job, that or do it myself.

"What are you thinking Linda," Mark asked.

"Nothing darling, nothing." I said innocently.

"Time to get you ready for your big scene, get this over and we're done here," Mark said.

We'd been at this fabulous house for three days. I'd been photographed, filmed, fucked, and sucked. This afternoon I would give up my virgin arse to three hunks. I'd almost let Mark have it last night, almost. I still wasn't sure why I hadn't. Again, in the morning I'd almost fucked him, I had held his cock at the entrance to my pussy, I only had to relax my legs and I would have slid down his big hard cock. He'd been sleeping, true in my bed, he'd opened his eyes, and I lost my nerve.

I looked at myself in the mirror. My makeup was done perfectly.

"Great job Mark, I like the silver eye shadow, like the way you've blended it."

I looked again, through half closed eyes, through my false eyelashes. Was that really me I'd never seen myself like that, but Mark had.

I stood, slipped the silk robe off. Mark took it. He handed me a silver thong, it sparkled in the light. To call it small would have been an understatement. It would cover me, but only just. I pulled it up.

"Open your legs a bit," Mark said. He knelt, and adjusted the material, so my pussy was covered, pulled the string up, so it cut into my arse.

I wore a pair of black heels, eight-inch killers. Next the dress, silver again, and again not much of it, the neckline plunged deep, deep to my belly button. My belly button was pierced, and in it I wore a string of faux diamonds. They matched my earrings. The dress didn't cover my tits. Mark re-arranged both the dress and my errant breasts. I needed some tit tape, but this wasn't a cocktail party, it was a fuck-fest, and I was the main course. A bracelet on both wrists. I was ready. I was nervous, almost to the point of being scared shitless. But there was excitement too. I'd never had three guys at once before, never had two if the truth be told. I'd been filmed with two guys, and another girl, two girls. But not three. Before I'd started modelling, only a couple of weeks ago, I'd never had another woman, never had a threesome even.

"Linda, you ready?" Mark asked.

"Sorry love, yes ready as I'll ever be."

"Good, now one little thing we've overlooked, bend over."

I did as he told me. I trusted him. He was my assistant. He pulled the back of the thong to one side, I felt his hand on my bum, his breath on my back. He pulled the butt plug out of my arse. My anus was open, and ready. I stood back up after Mark had put the thong back in place, the butt plug was in his mouth................

I watched her walk out onto the set, she looked fabulous. I knew she was nervous she was worried it was going to hurt, worried she wasn't up to it. It had all been so quick, a few weeks ago, she hadn't even been naked in front of a camera. She was my Mum, a woman who was always there for me. Now I was there for her, her alter ego at least. Linda. Linda was the woman my mother should have been. She was confident, sexy, glamorous, not short of money. Gorgeous. She walked differently I noticed, straight back chest out, shoulders back. You wanted to fuck her, and maybe, just maybe she'd let you. The three lucky bastards were there, ready to fuck her. They'd make her sweat, make her come over and over. They'd fuck her hard, very hard. I hadn't told her that. No point giving her something extra to worry about. This was the last scene she had to do, well for the next two days anyway. There were three, no four other girls on the set, they'd be background, but wouldn't take part in the sex. I watched her stop by one of them, Amy. Linda said something, and Amy giggled, looked in my direction, before nodding to Linda.

"Hi Linda," Amy said as I reached her. "You get all the good stuff you lucky cow," she said smiling.

"Have you still not been fucked since you got here?" I asked her.

"No, not once. I know I'm just one of the extra's, but you'd think with all this sex going on I'd get a few crumbs."

"You should have said, look when we're done, go and fuck my assistant, you know Mark." I told her.

"Mark, but you're......... I mean we all thought you and him were an item." Amy said.

"He's my assistant, and a bloody good one, got an amazing cock, no you go on, enjoy him, it's on me."

"Really, thanks, if I can ever do anything for you."

"Come everyone, we have a lot to get through, Amy stop fucking gassing, I want you over there, with your tits out, legs open like the little slut you are, you three as well. Now Linda if you wait, be ready for you in minute," the director said.................

I stood by the director, as the filming commenced. The setting was a club. Amy and her three friends were masturbating, the barman looked on disinterested. He dried glasses. I walked in on them, on cue. I walked around, running a hand across a pussy here, squeezing a breast here. I reached Amy, and kissed her, true not in the script, then traced my hand down her body, until I reached her cunt, she wasn't very wet, I played with her, then penetrated her with two of my fingers, she was wet now, she took a deep breath. She hadn't expected this, not in the script, she wasn't paid to come, but she was almost there, her head went back. Her orgasm would have to wait, the three hunks were here. It was time to earn my money. They pulled me off her, pulled me onto the small dance floor, I danced with one of them, then another, they span me round, I danced with the third. He danced holding me from behind. He pulled my dress to the sides, exposing my breasts to the camera. My head was back, I kissed him, and now I wanted him, I wanted them all.

The dress fell to the floor, their hands were all over me, I was trembling with expectation. I squatted, time to suck cock. So far it had been one take. I liked that, I hated interruptions that it seemed were part and parcel of this new life of mine. They were all big, big, and hard. I suddenly wondered if Mark was bigger. I'd have to check later. I licked their cocks, their balls, then I licked their arseholes, I always liked it when men did that to me, I supposed men liked it too. I'd never slept with a man whose arse I had licked, cocks, yes, balls occasionally. Now it was my turn, one of them was between my legs, his tongue busy. I had a cock in my mouth, another waited his turn. They switched, then switched again.

"Cut!" The director called. I hated him right at that moment. "Mark sweetie, lubrication time."

Mark was there beside me, the three guys stood waiting, stroking their erections. I spread my legs, allowing Mark to lubricant my anus, he used a couple of fingers, working the lube deep, he ensured I was open, open and ready to lose my anal cherry. I should have given it to him. Should have, didn't. Not a time for regrets. He walked out of the cameras view. It was time, time to earn my six thousand a week.

I straddled a guy, his cock deep inside my pussy, which he was pounding, another in my mouth, my arse high in the air. I felt the third behind me. The cock inside me slowed, hands gripped my hips. I felt the cock at the entrance to my back passage. Pressure on my sphincter, gradual, by continual pressure. The cock in my cunt fucked me slowly, the one in my mouth gone. They wanted to film my face as I gave up my arse. Mark had told them I was an anal virgin. They wanted it all, six cameras recorded it, six cameras, four girls, the sound man, the continuity girl, the guy behind the bar, who really was just the barman, the assistant director, Harry the executive. And my son. They all were there to witness, to record the moment I was fucked in the arse for the first time. The guys had drawn lots to be the first. There was utter silence on the set. The soundman's microphone, the big fluffy thing was above me. They could not retake this, it had to be right. I wondered if they thought I'd scream. The head of the cock was just inside me, I tried to relax. I relaxed my anus. I opened myself as far as I could. He penetrated me. I groaned, the cock in my pussy was hard, big and hard, but still. The only movement was the big hard cock pushing its way into my secret place. It was a Captain Kirk moment, he was going where no one had been before. I groaned loudly I was sweating.

"Oh God, yes" I screamed, "oh fucking hell, it fucking hurts, no, no don't stop, more, more. Put it all in, oh God I'm fucking cummmmming."

The cock in my cunt was again fucking me hard, the cock in my arse was being pulled back, I thought he was going to withdraw, he wasn't of course. He was almost out when he slammed it back in. All the way in, in one go. Hard. I screamed then. Screamed with pain, it fucking hurt. It burned. It filled me, stretched me. I loved it.

"Fuck me harder, both of you," I yelled, the script forgotten. Fuck their script. Fuck what I was supposed to do. I wanted this, wanted it for me. If it wasn't what they wanted, then fuck them.

"I said fuck me harder, if you can't get the other one in my arse, oh yesssssssssssssss, I'm cummming againnnnnnn," I gasped.

The three of them fucked me, it seemed so quick, but Mark told me later it had been for almost an hour. We were all covered in sweat. They swapped around, mouth, cunt arse, arse mouth cunt. Cock straight from my arse into my mouth, Mark said that was an ATM, I didn't care what it was called, I just wanted it. Through my sex haze I saw Amy, still fingering herself, watching me open mouthed. I wondered what Mark thought, my son was out there somewhere, watching his mother have the best sex of her life, and being paid for it. I wondered too what people would think when they watched the DVD, bet they wanked. I was nearing exhaustion. My legs were cramped. I couldn't take much more; I hoped the fucking director would call for the guys to do their cum shots soon. I needn't have worried........

Linda had been fucked and had fucked the three guys in sorts of positions. She'd screamed, she'd sworn, screamed again. How many times had she cum, I didn't know, I knew she wouldn't. I had never seen anything like it, and I had watched a lot of porn. This was the best, and this was my mother I was watching. My cock hurt, and not for the first time I wished it was me out there with her. She smiled as she walked towards me, a little unsteadily in her heels.

"I remembered" she said.

I was puzzled. She smiled again.

"I remembered, took my knickers off, but kept my heels on."

"You did, you were great you know, incredible. My cock hurts from watching you." I told her as I held her.

"I know it does darling, I'll fix it, but not right now. Can I have a drink."

The director came over, with him was Harry.

"That was sensational," the director gushed.

"Brilliant, I'll double your money, I want more of that. Brilliant," Harry said elated.

"Do you want a wrap?" I asked her.

"No, just a drink. I need a drink, and I need to cool down."

Amy fetched her a bottle of mineral water. She drank it all, straight down.

"Wow, that's better, thank you."

We sat on the sofa as she recovered, another bottle of water. She had come in her hair, on her face. She smiled now, "wow, that was some fuck, I didn't know I could cum so many times, and Mark, thank you, I couldn't have done that without your help. Now leave me to talk to Harry."

I saw Harry was standing anxiously to one side, waiting to talk to his new star.

I recovered fast, Harry repeated his pledge to double my pay, conditional on me extending my exclusive. I took him up on his offer.

I stopped off at the dressing room, as I opened the door, I saw Amy, legs wrapped around Mark's waist, as he fucked her, leaning against the dressing table. She smiled a secretive smile at me.

"That looks uncomfortable, why not take it upstairs," I said suddenly feeling rejuvenated.

Amy slipped off Mark, and I saw his cock, wet from Amy's cunt. It was big, and it was hard. I bent down, gripped it. Felt its girth, then took it in my mouth, tasting her. I took it until I choked, then stood up.

"It is you know; it is bigger than either of those three guys," I said, laughing.........

Mark drove down the driveway and turned east towards Swindon. He drove steadily. I had, had a good night uninterrupted sleep, and felt the better for it.

"You Ok Mum," he asked.

"Fine darling," I replied. "So, I'm Mum again?"

"Sure, we're not at work, so yes you're Mum. Look it's going to take us nearly all day to drive home. Then tomorrow we'll have to drive to Warwick. So why don't we drive there now, it's not as far as home, we'll be there in a couple of hours, that gives us this afternoon and evening, plus all day tomorrow to chill, before the next shoot, what do you think?"

"Lets."

The hotel had us booked for two days' time, but it was out of session. Our booking was for a mini suite, did we want two rooms, or an upgrade for two nights.

"No, we'll take the mini suite." I said.

I paid with plastic, hoping I'd been paid, I hadn't had chance to check. Maybe I should.

We took the elevator. The suite was their mini suite, it was luxury, what I wondered what their real suites were like.

I sat down heavily in one of the armchairs and kicked my shoes off. Mark was firing up his iPad up, logging on to check emails, and my bank account.

"Now come on," he said, "you know you always keep your heels on, but take your knickers off as quickly as you can!"

"And does that apply to your Mum?" I asked.

He didn't answer as he had reached my bank account and was obtaining the access code from the random code generator.

"Fucking hell, Mum, they've credited your account alright, twelve grand this morning, ape."

I smiled, still wondering if keeping my shoes on, and my knickers off applied when I was Mum.

"Here Mum, you're never going to believe this, there's some stuff of you here online," he said.

I went and sat beside him on the sofa. There on screen was me, masturbating with the gold topped vibrator in Gerry's studio.

"You like watching me?" I asked.

"Wow yes, when you did that first set at Gerry's in just the bra and knickers, I thought you looked beautiful, then as you did more, I was totally gob smacked."

"You deal with it very well. I had been worried at first," I said.

"Worried?" He asked.

"Yes, about my modelling."

"You needn't I'm cool with it. Especially as when you're working your Linda, my boss, but when you're not working, you're my Mum."

"And what am I now, Linda, or Mum?"

He thought for a moment. "Which do you want to be?

"I'm not sure Mark, I'm not sure, but I want you to hold me, is that alright?"

"Yes, course it is, come on, lets lay down."

We laid on the bed, and he held me in his arms. I laid my face on his chest and felt safe. Then I slept................

I woke. Mum was in the shower. I laid on the bed, in just my jeans and tee shirt. She came out of the shower. I'd seen her naked many times in the last few weeks, but each time was like the first time. She was beautiful, her shoulder length blonde hair was wet, but combed back. I saw her smile at me.

"Hard again, I see," she said.

"Well, who wouldn't be, with you walking around like that."

"I thought you liked me walking around like this," she said.

"Oh, I do, I do."

"Now let's go and eat. I'm starving, all that fucking over the last three days has made me hungry, come on get ready."

When I came out of the shower, she had dried her hair, and was putting her makeup on, a little foundation, and eye shadow. On the bed were a pair on knickers, green ones.

"Mark, put my butt plug in will you, I'll be doing more anal, I'm sure."

She bent over, her shapely legs spread, giving me a view of her pussy and anus.

I licked the plug, put it in her pussy, then took it out, and pushed it into her anus. It went in easily it was only twenty-four hours since it had been fucked by those three lucky bastards.

"There you go, it's in," I said. "I assume your Linda for the night."

"What did you think when you watched me lose my anal cherry?" She asked, without answering the question.

"Think? Only that they were the luckiest three bastards." I replied.

"Did you know, I almost let you fuck my arse the night before," she said.

"Fucking hell," was all I could say.

"Oh dear, you have a hard on," she said, "again!"

The location was on the outskirts of Warwick. It was a nightclub, which had gone broke. When we arrived, the place was a hive of activity. The lighting was in place at for various sets. Cameras lay where they would be needed. A young woman was giving instructions to two workmen, they went off to carry out her instructions. She turned, about to snap out some instruction or other to us but stopped herself.

"Hi, its Linda, isn't it?"

"That's right, hi," I said.

"You're early, or am I running way late?" She asked.

"No, we are early," I told her.

"Thank fuck for that, sorry, I'm Gisele, I'm the director, or I will be if we ever get this fucking dump sorted. Fucking electric is a fucking nightmare," she broke off and shouted at the workmen, "not fucking there that's a fucking trip hazard, have you never heard of fucking health and fucking safety. For fuck's sake!"

"Sorry," Gisele continued. "Look, the changing rooms are totally disgusting, so I've allocated that area over there, the makeup mirrors, and dressing tables are all in place, and working thank fuck, wardrobe is off to the side. The toilets are just beyond. Now you have a colonic booked, she's here somewhere, doing another girl, everyone's getting fucked in the arse today, everyone except me, and I'm just getting fucked. Come and find me when you're done. In the meantime, this must be your guy, lucky you, I'll run the schedule by him, then he can sort you out."

12