Mum's Photoshoot Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned away, "where's that fucking electrician..............."

The shoot went surprisingly smoothly, Gisele was a dream to work for, despite her swearing every other word, suddenly it was the last set, the two days had flown by. My last scene was an orgy, all the girls would be wearing the company's underwear, after all that was the main purpose of the shoot, adult content for their website, which sold sexy lingerie. I was the star of the show, of course, and the main focus would be on me. My heels were on as was my underwear, a fabulous set of filmy ivory lace and silk Totally see through, my stocking were the finest denier, held up by a high waisted suspender belt.

"How do I look," I asked him.

"Fabulous Linda, hold on, just need to finish the lippy."

He took his lipstick brush and applied a top layer of lip gloss. He stood back.

"Perfect."

"Get me moist," I instructed him. It had been two hours since my last scene.

He slipped a couple of fingers inside the leg of my knickers, exciting my clit. My stomach had little butterflies as he looked into my eyes, his fingers busy. I gasped as he inserted them, penetrating me with them. I returned his look.

"Are you ready?" Giselle asked, "oh fuck."

"No, I'm ready now Giselle," I said.

"Thank fuck for that, I thought I was going to have to put everything on hold until you two had fucked."

There were twelve cameras in all, so quiet an audience. I was part of a foursome, while around us various other couples also got down and dirty. It started fine, right up until the two guys in my group got their cocks out. One of them couldn't get it up.

"Here let me," I said after all the cameras had stopped.

I gave him a hand job, no luck. A blow job then, still nothing, the other girl joined me. Surely our combined efforts would be successful. Apparently not.

"You're no fucking good to anyone, get off my fucking set. FUCK!" Giselle raged. "Right, I need a fucking man, one with a working fucking cock."

She turned and looked straight at Mark.

"You, you're good with your fucking hands, and I can see you've got a hard on already."

The action started once again, Mark was to keep the back of his head to the camera, and at no time was his face to be shown. Giselle explained, "otherwise we'll fucking have to come back to fucking morrow."

Secrets and lies. Our lie was our secret. I was Marks Mum, our secret, at work I was Linda, a model, he was my assistant, our lie. We'd talked about this, how we must keep the secret, and if that meant the two of us fucking, then we fucked.

The other guy had his cock in my mouth, as I knelt on my knees, my upper body supported on my arms as I leant across some seating. I felt hot breath on my bum, on my legs, which were wide, exposing my wet cunt to the camera. It was Marks breath, Marks hands. His breath hot now, his tongue wet and slippery as it made contact with my sphincter. I came immediately, the cock in my mouth gagging me.............

I'd been nonplussed when the director picked me out to replace the limp dick. What could I say, "sorry, I can't fuck Linda, because she's my Mum?" The trouble was I wanted to.

My tongue was on her arsehole, pushing lightly, when she came. It pulsed, and as it did, my tongue went deeper into her. She came again, almost straightaway. I reached out and found her cunt, she was dripping, so wet. My fingers inside, my tongue inside her. Her back arched as she came again, noisily this time, the groan almost a scream.

"Oh, fucking hell, yesssssssssssssss, fuck me, fuck me. Fuck my cunt, fuck my arse, now!!"

"Cut," Giselle called. She quickly strode beside us.

"Right fucking change of plan. We'll do a DP, and you over there, when they are both inside her she can suck your cock, but when she comes, you take it out, back in after, until the next time, this is fucking great. Ok, action."

We carried on where we'd left off, my tongue inside her cunt, my face wet from her. Then the other guy pulled her up, and around, until she was on top of him, his cock soon inside her wet pussy, her arse in the air. Her arsehole looked at me. I put my cock against it, it was so hard, it hurt. I looked down the purple head swollen. It looked too big to fit inside her, I knew she'd stretch, she taken the butt plugs I'd pushed in her, she'd take my cock...................

I felt Marks cock sliding inside my anus, pushing its way deep inside me. I'd wet myself when Giselle had picked him, my juices had flowed from me, soaking my knickers. As I sat and waited for him to get ready, I'd left the wettest of wet patches. Now his cock was inside me, and I was on a wave of multiple orgasms. I'd never been quiet, even as a young girl fingering myself at my parents' home in bed at night. Now I had a cock in my cunt, and my sons in my arse. My face was flushed, my nipples so hard they were exquisite agony. His big hard cock was all the way in now, and he was fucking me, pulling out of my arse, then pushing hard back in. He knew I like to be fucked hard, I'd told him, me and my son had talked about how I liked to be fucked, how I liked it in the arse. The shoot earlier in the week had been the first, three guys had ripped it open, now my son was doing it again. Suddenly I had a cock in my mouth, I didn't suck, it fucked. I was being fucked in the pussy, in the mouth. My son was fucking my arse. I came again, the guy remembered to pull his cock out, so the camera could get a clear shot of my face as I came twice in quick succession. I knew other girls around me were also being fucked, I could hear them, see one or two, I concentrated on my own pleasure. Marks cock withdrew, I felt empty. I wanted it back. Then it was in front of me. I sucked it, straight from my arse. I'd sucked it before, that first shoot he'd made me come with his tongue when I'd lost control of myself after he'd photographed me masturbating with a vibrator. Then I'd sucked his cock and swallowed his come. I'd known then he'd fuck me. We'd slept together in the hotel in Warwick, yet somehow not taken the final step. He'd fingered me, to get me ready for shoots, his cock always hard. I'd watched him wank at home, spread my legs, so he could see my cunt as he did it, then let him come on my legs. Now his cock was in my mouth, hard and throbbing. Then it was gone. He pushed me over, so the other guy was under me, my back to him. The other guy took Marks place in my arse, then Mark was on top of me, he looked straight at me, then kissed me softly, as his cock found its way home. He was in my cunt, deep inside me. I came, then came again. I couldn't stop coming. Over and over again. I panted, gasped. "Oh, fucking God, yes, fucking yes. Deeper, fuck me deeper."

He came last, I sucked the other two, let them come on my face, on my tits. Then it was his turn, I sucked him slowly, making his cock an agony of hardness. He ejaculated deep into my mouth, hit the back of my throat, jet after jet of his come filled my mouth. He throbbed, and still more dribble out. I captured it all, held it in my mouth. The camera was there of course recording every second. I opened my mouth for it, then swallowed, when I opened it again it was all gone. I swallowed all of his cum, and still wanted more.

12