Mum's Still Got It Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night over dinner before Easter, mum said, "Jack, should I have my hair styled and highlighted? I've a couple of grey hairs appearing and I don't like it."

"Mum, do it. When was the last time you were at a hairdresser? You'll look gorgeous when it's highlighted. Go for it."

"If I'm honest, I want to look good for you. I want to tell you, through the choir, I've met a guy, we write online, he's unhappily married. I haven't dated him yet as I want to make sure he's the right man for me. I can't visit him and I don't want to use a hotel. He wants to come to the house. Maybe the first couple of times it might be better if you're not here. Would you be comfortable if I invited him over here?"

"Mum, I don't like the sound of him being unhappily married. How old is he? What's his name? What's his profession? Did you meet him at the Church? Mum, tell me all you can as I want this to be right for you?"

"Jack, I want it to be right too. I'm getting to the stage that I need a man so badly. I was so lucky having your dad. His name is Tom Gibson. He's fifteen years older than me. I met him on a Christian website where adults can chat about what they enjoy. I'll tell you more about that later. He's also a member of our Church. He'll be at the Easter Service. I will point him out to you there."

I wondered now why mum had said they write online and they'd met through the choir. I didn't say anymore and helped mum clear the kitchen. Before I went to bed, I asked mum if she'd had a picture of him. It surprised mum when I asked for this. She told me she'd get one for me. Looking forward to the Easter Service tomorrow morning, I went to my bed. I was so curious; I sent a WhatsApp message to Jean.

"Hi Jean, I have just had a chat with mum, I'm worried about her. She's met a guy, his name is Tom Gibson, he's fifteen years older than mum. He's unhappily married. I don't have a good feeling about this. Do you know anything about this guy? I miss you. Love Jack xx."

I didn't have to wait long. Jean phoned me back a minute later, "Hi Jack, I'm babysitting, and the baby is fast asleep in his cot. Kay and her husband have gone out for a pizza. Jack, I don't know how your mum swings, but Tom looks after submissive women. Women who like to be spanked which is one of his specialities. He's in a shit marriage. His wife is hot, but he doesn't have sex with her as he finds her boring. You know her, she's in her late forties and modelled for us at the fashion shows. Her name is Sal. I thought that she'd be good for you. She'd love your monster cock. Your mum shouldn't have anything to do with Tom. He's on a Christian website. Did they meet there?"

"I think so Jean, do you have a link for it? She has a model's body, she's lovely. I'd be interested in her. You know I've been loyal to you since we met, though I could look after both of you when you visit?"

"Jack, I've never done a threesome, but I'd do one with you and Sal. I'll message you the link. Do you have Sal's smartphone number? She's finished with Tom. He got to the stage he could only bring himself off when he was giving her serious pain. I was speaking with Sal last week. She'd been dating a married man, but he died three months ago. I told her about you. She's interested. Tell her Tom is sniffing around your mum. Sal will give you the best advice. She's the Director of Social Services in the Council. She's dealing with this type of stuff every day and she knows Tom inside out. Your mum should keep her distance from Tom, that could end in tears. I will send the link now and Sal's mobile number. Jack, keep me updated on this. I miss you too."

Jean's message arrived seconds later. I already had Sal's smartphone number, so I checked the Christian website. I soon found Tom's corner, when I saw it, I knew he wasn't for mum. There was a picture of him with a mask on, bringing a busty woman with a lead and collar on as he hit her G-stringed butt with a riding crop. I thought, oh fuck no, as I sent Sal a message asking if I could call her. A minute later, my phone rang. It was Sal. I then explained what was happening with her husband and mum.

I spoke for at least fifteen minutes. She knew about dad's untimely death. I told her that mum and were close but since dad had died, mum had become reclusive. Sal was a superb listener. She didn't ask one question, but listened to everything I said.

"How long has your mum known my husband? Are they dating yet?"

I replied, "I don't know how long, mum's singing in the Easter Service tomorrow and I think he'll be in the Church. Mum asked me tonight if she could bring him home one evening with her. He was unhappily married and couldn't take her to his home and mum didn't want to use a hotel. Sal, what can I do?"

"Jack, he preys on vulnerable women. Most women are naturally submissive, they love to be submissive and give their partner's pleasure. What time is the Service tomorrow morning? I will be there and sit with you. He will see me and that will scare him. You have developed into a big man Jack, if he sees me with you, he will think he would be better not having anything to do with your mum. I know too much about him. He has several women he sees, he charges them for his services. Everything is consensual so he's safe to do his dirty things with them. He's not interested in giving them pleasure, he just wants to get himself off and he does that by giving pain to his consensual partners. Your mum should have nothing to do with him."

"Eleven o'clock. If I'm there first, come and sit with me. Should I say to mum that I don't think he's the right person for her?"

"Jack, you're the most important man in your mum's life. Are you affectionate with your mum?"

"We were before dad died but after that we never cuddle. Our birthday is on the same day. Dad died a week before our birthday. We haven't celebrated a birthday since he died. I'm still living with Mum. I'll graduate in the summer but I'll keep on living at home so I'm there for mum."

"Give her regular cuddles. She'll appreciate that. Compliment her on her dress and appearance. Suggest you take her for lunch after the Service tomorrow. Ask her to do things for you. If she does them, then treat her with respect, as that could be a great way to show that being a sub creates respect. Tom will get the surprise of his life when he sees me there tomorrow. Jack, play it by ear, but make sure your mum knows that you're not happy about Tom. You can call me anytime. We should hook up for some fun soon. I have a lovely apartment we can use, or can you bring me home?"

I told Sal we'd sort something out, and I'd see her in Church tomorrow. Next morning, mum was up early. She showered before nine. I made her a coffee, which I took to her bedroom, where she was putting on her makeup. I said, "Mum, after the Service let's go for lunch. We haven't eaten out for ages. Would you like to do that?"

"I'd love that Jack, it's a great idea. I want to be at the Church at ten-fifteen. Will you make sure you're there for eleven?"

"I'll be there mum; I've been doing a bit of research on Tom. I don't have a good feeling about him. We can talk about that later. Your hair is gorgeous. You look great."

"Jack, I'm not sure myself, but he was the only one paying any interest in me. He's older. I was thinking he could be a father figure. We'll talk later. Let me put on my jacket and let me know what you think?"

It was just before ten. I could see mum was nervous to get to the church. She looked fantastic in her blouse, jacket, and skirt. We smiled at each other. I took her in my arms; we cuddled. It tempted me to kiss her, but her makeup was l perfect. I said, "Mum, you look and smell amazing. We are going for lunch and I am happy about it. I will shower now so I'll be at the Church early. You look gorgeous."

Mum was happy. She did a little twirl, as she did it, she pushed her massive tits out. They looked incredible. Mum asked, "Do I look good?"

"Mum, you look incredible, you have a gorgeous body. Can I ask you to do something for me?"

"Of course, darling, I'll do anything that you want?"

"Mum, when you are singing, stick your tits out like you just did for me. They looked incredible. It will be our secret."

Mum smiled. She didn't reply. Thirty seconds later, she was gone. I booked a table for two for lunch, showered, then left for the Church. I had a great feeling.

12