Mum’s Unexpected New Year Party

Story Info
A teen girl has fun at an adult nye party.
2.3k words
4.35
18.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nineteen-year-old Cassie had not expected her New Year's Eve to be at home with her mum's friends and work colleagues.

She had been intending to be accompanying her boyfriend to a fun party hosted by her best friend Julie.

That was until she walked in on said best friend bouncing up and down on her boyfriend's cock!

The slut hadn't even bothered slowing down as she ground herself on Joel's dick. Instead she made some inane comments about not being able to resist his cock and how he said Cassie was no fun. Julie even taunted her about Cassie joining in to prove Joel wrong before Cassie unfroze and fled the scene in tears. She couldn't bring herself to tell anyone else what had happened, instead pretending that, due to covid, she had decided to stay home.

So here she was, spending the evening with oldies and her mum. Not that it was all bad -- she had met quite a few of her mum's friends and they were cool. She especially got on with one of their neighbours Ian who also worked for her mum. She had known Ian for years and had secretly liked him more than she should for a while. In the early part of the pandemic, Ian had lost his wife and Cassie felt really sad for him. Cassie had also lost her dad, and felt Ian was one of the few people she could talk to about it.

Over the course of the evening, Cassie and Ian talked and joked and, as they began to be affected by drink, lightly flirted. Part of Ian knew he was treading dangerous ground, but it had been such a hard year. And Cassie was so easy to talk to. And easy on the eye too. Ian had to stop himself staring at her blue eyes, blonde hair and firm breasts. It was getting harder as the night wore on to restrain his imagination and Ian knew he was going to go home later and, not for the first time, jerk off thinking about his hot young neighbour.

Somehow midnight found Ian and Cassie huddled together halfway up the stairs whilst most people were in the lounge. Ian hugged Cassie and gave her a peck on the cheek. Cassie gave him a long look and then kissed him back, fully on the lips. Ian was a bit stunned, but found himself responding on instinct as his mouth opened and he pushed his tongue into Cassie's mouth. She just groaned as they made out passionately on the stairs, the emotion of the year, her breakup and her friend's bitchy comment overwhelming her.

"Let's take this party to my room," whispered Cassie.

Ian tried to be the responsible adult, but Cassie persuaded him that nobody would notice they were missing. In the end, Cassie told her mum she was going to bed, and told Ian to give her five minutes then announce he was leaving, open and close the door then sneak upstairs.

Ian followed Cassie's plan to open and shut the door, but then stood wrestling with how wrong this was. After what felt like an age of indecision to Ian, he resolved that he should just leave. Despite that, he found himself creeping quietly up the stairs, telling himself he was just going to tell Cassie what he was doing.

Ian stepped inside Cassie's room to find her stripped down to a very sexy black bra and pants. All thoughts of leaving disappeared from Ian's mind as Cassie leapt on him and proceeded to kiss him again.

"I thought you weren't coming," groaned Cassie into his mouth. "I need you so bad."

Ian had not been with anyone since his wife died, and could not contain his lust as he and Cassie made out. Without thinking about it, his hands went to Cassie's breasts as he revelled in her attention. He couldn't help but pull off her bra and lean down to suck one of her tits into his mouth. Cassie groaned as she fumbled to remove Ian's shirt and pants. Her hand found his hard throbbing penis as he continued to devour her teenage tits.

Cassie dropped to her knees and pulled the last remaining clothing from Ian. God, he was so big. Cassie stroked him a few times before leaning in and wrapping her lips around the head of Ian's engorged member. She had ben fairly conservative in her sex life up to now, but Cassie knew how to give a blowjob. She bobbed back and forth on Ian's hard cock, gradually taking more and more of it into her mouth. She felt it touching her throat and forced herself to relax taking him all in. Ever since Cassie had seen a deep throat video, she had had a fascination with it. She had even secretly obtained some dildos to practice with, and loved the feeling of power as she swallowed her boyfriend's dick whole.

Ian felt he was in a dream as he looked down on this teenage goddess taking his cock deep into her throat. The sensations were incredible as she moved back and forth on his throbbing member, and Ian knew he was not going to last long.

"I'm going to cum!" he warned Cassie as he felt his balls boiling. He half expected her to pull away, but was pleased as she kept sucking on him as he flooded her mouth with his hot seed. Cassie swallowed and looked up at Ian with a smile.

"Yummy," laughed Cassie as she wiped the corners of her mouth, giggling again as Ian picked her up and put her on the bed. He quickly removed her panties and began stroking her pussy which was dripping wet.

"You like that?" asked Ian as he pushed a couple of fingers inside Cassie's open sex.

"I love it," she gasped as Ian bent down and licked the length of her slit.

Cassie groaned as Ian pushed his tongue inside her wet pussy. Her previous boyfriend had been keen on her sucking him but never returned the favour.

"That's it baby, lick my pussy," she urged Ian as he licked the inside of her sex. "So good."

Cassie had never been much of a dirty talker, but something about this evening seemed to have flicked a switch. Whether it was frustrations at her breakup, the fact that Ian was double her age or that she had fantasized about him for a long time she didnt know. What she did know was that she was feeling amazing.

"Yes baby, eat my cunt," she gasped. "Make me cum! Yes!"

"Oh my god! Fuck me! I need your cock in me right now!" she cried.

Ian rose up and lined himself up with Cassie's young cunt. As he prepared to enter her, he felt like he was just in a fantasy.

"Are you sure Cassie?" he asked. Cassie just nodded as she watched Ian sink his cock into her tight pussy.

"Yes, fuck my tight young cunt," she urged him. "I love it!"

Ian began to pump in and out of Cassie's sex sheath as she urged him on. Pulling out, he flipped her over and entered her from behind. Cassie moaned in pleasure as he began to thrust into her core.

"Harder baby," she cried out. "Use me like your young slut."

In and out, Ian lost all restraint as he fucked his young neighbour doggy style as she vocally urged him on. Ian felt incredible as he thrust up into her young body harder and deeper than she had ever known.

Suddenly, the door to Cassie's room opened. Tom, another of her mum's staff, had come upstairs to use the toilet and had heard Cassie's cries.

"My, my, what do we have here?" chuckled Tom. "Do you want me to keep the slut quiet?" he laughed as he walked towards the bed unzipping himself.

Cassie knew she should stop this. She had never been with two men and she didn't even know Tom that well. However, he had a nice cock she reflected. As she felt Ian withdrawing, she shocked herself by saying yes and opening her mouth to suck Tom's length in. Whether it was the alcohol, the feelings Ian had released or her ex-best-friend's words, something inside herself snapped as she gave up to be a slut for these two men. Seeing her reaction, Ian began to thrust back inside Cassie's pussy as she was spit-roasted between the two of them. Ian began to fuck harder into Cassie's tight sheath as she bobbed happily on Tom's shaft.

"Let's switch," said Tom as he looked down on his boss' gorgeous daughter.

Ian reluctantly pulled out and went around to Cassie's head. As Tom inserted himself into Cassie's teenage pussy, Cassie looked at Ian and mouthed "camera" to him. He bent down as she whispered to him, then picked up Cassie's phone and began to film Tom thrusting inside her.

"Great idea," laughed Tom. "Just don't get my face and we can make sure this is not a one-time thing."

Cassie was hoping Ian was doing what she wanted, but she had no choice but to trust him. Ian kept filming for a while as Tom picked up pace thrusting in and out of Cassie's tight sex until she stretched forward and drew his cock into her mouth. Ian dropped the phone and closed his eyes as he revelled in the feeling of Cassie's lips wrapped around his throbbing prick.

"Have you ever tried double penetration?" asked Tom as he slowed down his pumping into Cassie's snatch. Cassie shook her head, she had never let a man near her arse. As Tom wet his thumb, her mind went to a few porn clips she had looked at when no one was looking. Maybe tonight was a night for firsts.

"Ian gets my anal cherry," she insisted. Both guys looked at each other somewhat in shock and then at Cassie.

"Are you sure baby?" asked Ian, ignoring Tom's sneer.

Cassie nodded and told Ian where she kept some lube. Ian went to her bedside draw and saw a few different sex toys hidden away. He gave Cassie a knowing look but said nothing as he rubbed lube into his rock hard cock.

Tom laid on his back and urged Cassie to mount him. Cassie eased down on his stiff member and bounced up and down on his cock as she felt Ian greasing her backdoor.

"Just relax baby," urged Ian as he began to press against her anal opening. Cassie groaned in pain as she felt Ian's big cock invading her rectal passage, but she urged him on as he pressed forward. Finally he was fully seated and began to move in and out of her tightest hole. Cassie couldn't believe she had started the night feeling a bit sorry for herself and now she was stuffed with two cocks in her pussy and her arse. As the two men set a rhythm thrusting in and out of both her holes, the initial discomfort gave way to the most amazing sensations she had ever known. She felt her orgasm overwhelm her as both men powered inside her young body.

"Yes, fuck me," she urged them as her pussy and arse clamped onto both cocks.

"Cumming!" cried Tom, unable to contain himself any longer as Cassie's vaginal muscles milked his cock. Sensing this, Ian felt his own shaft erupting deep within Cassie's bowels. The three of them rolled apart, deeply sated.

As Tom recovered, he decided to remind Cassie about the video.

"There better be a repeat performance if you don't want your mum to see this, " Tom warned her.

"I think you should be more worried about your wife," said Ian as he showed Tom the recording. The camera clearly showed Tom but not Cassie's face, and Cassie breathed a sigh of relief that Tom could not gain power over her. She had a funny feeling Tom might try something, but thanks to Ian she had the upper had. Being a slut for one night was great, but not forever. Or at least not unless she chose it.

As Tom ranted at Ian, Cassie felt her heart swelling for him. Eventually Tom headed back downstairs hoping his wife didnt miss him and vowing to get back at Ian. Ian decided he didn't care, he'd been planning to quit his job anyway.

"Stay the night," urged Cassie. "We can sneak you out in the morning."

The next day, Ian woke up to find Cassie staring at him.

"I love you," whispered Cassie.

"I'm way too old for you, " Ian reluctantly replied. " I don't think that a real relationship would work or is fair on you, no matter how much I want it."

"How about you hook up with my Mum? I know she likes you too, and you said you are going to quit so she'd not be your boss. Then you can be my daddy."

Ian gulped hard as his mind absorbed Cassie's lewd suggestions. In truth, when he arrived the previous evening he had been hoping to attract the attention of Cassie's mum. He had thought of Cassie as a nice young girl, but never imagined the night would go the way it did. Now, although part of him wanted Cassie, he felt guilty to use Cassie's mum to get to Cassie.

"I'm not sure it's fair on your mum, " he replied. "To date her to get to you "

"You worry too much daddy," replied Cassie. "Maybe if you play your cards right you can have both of us. You'd like that, wouldn't you daddy?"

Cassie took hold of Ian's hardening cock as his body responded to her teasing.

"Hmmm, breakfast, " she whispered as she lowered her mouth once again over his shaft. Ian lost the power of rational thought as Cassie sucked on his stiff member.

Cassie loved bobbing up on down on Ian's hard cock as he groaned above her before unloading himself again into her hungry mouth. Cassie gulped down his salty sperm and looked up lovingly at Ian.

"We better sneak you out before mum wakes up," said Cassie in Ian's ear. "Who knows what the new year will bring, daddy? "