Mum's Valentine Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm ... sorry ... I don't know what I was thinking. Anyway, you are definitely not old ... you don't look much older than me ... Umm ... "

It was at this point that his conscious brain realised what his sub-conscious had realised for some time: he had been inadvertently groping a squirming, hot-bodied woman whose arse was now resting firmly on his hardening cock.

His blush deepened and he tried to move her hurriedly off his lap but she stopped him, much to his consternation.

"It's ok, Josh. Don't be upset ... just me and my silly sense of humour. It was nice ... the kiss I mean ... just different ... not what we usually do."

He turned his head to look away from her piercing pale blue eyes.

"Yeah, sorry ... anyway it won't happen again."

She put a hand on his chin and pulled his head back around to face her and pecked him on the lips again.

"There (kiss) it (kiss) did (kiss) happen (kiss) again (kiss). I don't mind. I liked it. It ... I dunno ... makes us closer."

He gazed at her in horror as his cock grew bigger and firmer.

'Fuck! She must feel it soon. Quick, get up, offer to make a cup of tea.'

"Ok ... umm ... shall I make tea."

Puzzled by his reaction, she gave him another brief kiss which seemed to linger a bit longer than those that had gone before.

"Right, now we have that sorted, I will go and make my lovely son a cup of tea. Do you want anything to eat?"

He let her go and she stood up looking down at him. Her eyes widened when she saw the outline of his large penis in his loose-fitting trousers and she realised that she had felt him under her arse when she had been sat on his lap.

'How could I not have noticed that? Too busy kissing him, you slapper!'

Josh noticed where she was looking and blushed.

"Umm ... sorry"

Gemma giggled to cover her own disorientation.

"Only natural. Don't worry about it ... right ... tea ... coming right up."

All the while she was wondering why she felt pleased at the thought that her son got hard from her sitting on his lap ... or was it the kissing ... and why was she feeling a trickle of arousal herself?


Chapter 3

The intruder sat on the sofa in an almost identical living room to one that he had been looking at 30 minutes previously. His trousers and underpants were around his ankles and he was slowly stroking his cock back to full hardness knowing full-well it would be put to good use very soon. He heard the front door open and looked over at the sexy blonde MILF that walked through. She saw what he was doing and raised an enquiring eyebrow.

"I'll take that as a sign that you got to see what you went for. Looks good, doesn't she?"

"She is gorgeous, I've waited years for that moment and I'm so glad it lived up to expectations. Thanks for arranging the room for me to get a perfect view."

"Well let that be an end to this obsession. You've seen her naked, now move on."

He shook his head slowly with a very determined look on his face.

"No. I need to fuck her. I have to have all of her ... mouth ... pussy ... and arse."

The woman laughed hollowly.

"That isn't going to happen unless you rape her. There's more chance of Josh fucking her. You didn't see the interplay when he arrived. Lots of kissy-kissy and feely-feely and you should see the package he's carrying ... he's even bigger than you."

He shrugged dismissively.

"You forget I did gym and sports with him when we were at school. It's not so big."

She laughed and nodded at his hands smoothing the skin of his angry looking penis.

"Well maybe he has grown a bit since then. It certainly seemed big enough to me and I'm sure it would stretch me out very nicely. Talking of which do you need a hand ... or something else ... with that big problem of yours. Although we can leave it until you can get Gemma to help you out. You might be a bit blue-balled by then, though."

She giggled sarcastically but he took the gibe in good spirits and called her over.

"Get over here. I can see your mouth watering at the prospect of wrapping your lips around it and, to tell you the truth, maybe Gemma should remain a fantasy. After all, when I have perfection on tap, why would I risk it for an illusion."

She tried not to show the pleasure she got from his words but there was an extra sway to her hips as she made her way over to where he sat. She knelt on the floor between his splayed legs and reached a small hand out to stroke the hard shaft in front of her. He groaned and stretched his head back at the delicious sensation that he cherished. Her eyes were shining with lust as she looked up at his face.

"Tell me who you really want to suck this beautiful cock and then take it in whichever tight hole you fancy. Who would that person be? Not that tall skinny bitch, huh? Who, babe?"

She lowered her head and gently swabbed her tongue around the crown and then softly kissed the drop of lubrication from the piss-slit. Her other hand came up to cradle his heavy balls and he shifted forward in the seat to give her better access. Never breaking eye contact she sank her mouth down over the first few inches of his shaft until they both felt it nudge the back of her throat. He groaned his pleasure and she lifted off with a low gasp and her eyes narrowed with her question.

"Who, babe? Who owns this cock?"

She sunk back down again with her tongue stroking along the underside of the pillar of hard flesh and got a little bit further before backing off again leaving a string of saliva stretching between his rampant cock and her lips. Her hands continued to stroke his shaft and fondle his tight balls and she smirked as she recognised the tell-tale signs that he was ready to pump his sperm down her greedy throat.

'He's so predictable. I had better get ready for the two-handed head press on the next go.'

"Who, babe, who?"

The downward lunge of her head this time was fast and straight and the flared head of his cock surged into her throat as she buried her nose into his pubic hair squeezing and massaging his full testicles as she did so. His roar of lust was drowned out by the two large hands which descended over her ears and head as he thrust his cock as deep into her oesophagus as possible before erupting.

"YOU MUM, ONLY YOU."

Restrained by his hands she still managed to work her mouth up and down the pulsing rod as 4 hard spurts went directly into her gullet. As he relaxed, she gently lifted up capturing and savouring his last creamy emissions in her mouth as his body shook with the strength of his orgasm. She swallowed the delicious mouthful before gently sucking the final dribbles from the enflamed head and slowly bathed the head of her son's magnificent cock with her tongue.

He moaned to let her know it was becoming too sensitive as it wilted slightly and she kissed it gently before pulling her mouth away. She smiled sexily up him as his eyes flickered open.

"You had better believe it son. I own this cock and don't you forget it."

He nodded and smiled weakly as the endorphins flooded his system leaving him ready to agree anything his sex goddess would ask. She stood and started to undress knowing that he would soon be hard again at the sight of her small, curvy body.

"Now then, Mummy needs a good fucking and you might just get to take my tight little arse if you give me lots of nice orgasms."

Her son's eyes widened with delight at the prospect and he nodded eagerly.


Chapter 4

Whether it was a result of the new way of kissing each other, or something else, Gemma and Josh's relationship seemed to change that weekend. It was exemplified by the result of Josh's simple gesture of holding Gemma's hand to help her as she climbed over a stile on a lunch-time walk from their home in Wantage to the pub in a nearby village. She squeezed his hand to say thank you but then didn't let go as they continued on their route. He looked at their clasped hands with pleasure and didn't let go for a long time.

Physical contact seemed to become the new normal and he opened his coat and wrapped it, and his arms, around her from behind as they stood at the top of the Ridgeway after resuming their walk after lunch. He kissed the top of her head as they looked out over the Oxfordshire countryside and she snuggled back into the warmth of his embrace. He was acutely aware of the press of her buttocks against his groin and willed his erection away. It was to no avail so he edged his own hips backwards.

As they walked, they talked incessantly, hanging on each other's words, listening, laughing, encouraging, commiserating ... about anything and everything. It was as if they had moved from being mother and son to ... equals ... both adults ... a couple. They watched a movie together that evening cuddling on the sofa and neither wanted to call it a night until Josh noticed that she had fallen asleep and carried her to her bedroom, laying her gently on her bed and kissing her softly on the lips.

"Mum, it's time for bed. I'll see you in the morning."

She opened her eyes sleepily.

"Joshy, (there was no outrage from her son this time) thank you for a lovely day. I love you."

He smiled lovingly and kissed her forehead

"I love you too, Mum."

On the Sunday they went to have lunch with Gemma's parents and her mum took her to one side as they were departing.

"Gemma, sweetie, I'm so glad to see you looking so happy. Have you got a man in your life? If so, I'm glad, you have been alone too long."

Gemma was confused.

"No, Mum, I've just had a wonderful weekend with my Boy and feel very happy."

Her mum chuckled.

"Not so much a boy any more! He's grown up into a wonderful young man. I'm glad you two are close. It could have gone the other way after ... (she pursed her lips and made a spitting noise) ... Ben left."

"Yes, he'll make a wonderful husband for some lucky girl one day. I hate her already."

Her mother looked at her, surprised at the venom in Gemma's voice.

"Don't worry, he'll find a lovely girl that I'm sure you will love. Especially as she will be bearing your grandchildren."

"Jesus, Mum, I'm not 40 yet. I'm much too young to be a Grandmother ... I'd rather have his children my ..."

Gemma stuttered, stopped and blushed leaving her mother unable to interpret what she was about to say.

"Anyway, it's good to see you looking so upbeat. Will Josh be back before Easter, he must be awfully busy with finals coming up? Why did he come up this weekend anyway?"

Gemma blushed even more. She could hardly tell her mother the reason that he'd originally given her ... not that she believed it ... despite wanting to. She gave the ostensible reason that Josh had given her over breakfast on Saturday.

"His housemates were having a weekend party and he wanted to start his dissertation so he came home for some peace and quiet. I don't know if he's back or not. He's got a lot of work to do for that and finals."

Guilt set in at that point as Gemma realised that he'd done no work at all. She had monopolised him all weekend ... not that he had been averse to her keeping him away from his studies.

Gemma and Josh were both unusually sad when Sunday evening arrived and he got ready to make the hour's drive back to Uni. Gemma stood in front of him in the hall and straightened his coat collar and smiled lovingly up at him

"Now, have you got everything? All the food we bought for you?"

Josh shook his head in amused exasperation.

"Yes, Mum! You know, I am 20, I can look after myself! You don't need to fuss. I can be back from Southampton in an hour and we do have supermarkets nearby in any case. I'll be back in two weeks for Valentine's Day so I'm sure I can cope until then."

She had a pang of jealousy but grinned teasingly.

"Oh, Valentine's Day? You have a hot date with your favourite girl up here?"

He looked embarrassed.

"Umm ... no ... well yes ... I thought I'd take my 'favourite girl' ... that's you by the way ... out for a date ... a nice meal at The Kings Head. I know you like it there ... "

Gemma was stunned but her heart exulted.

"Me? A date? Valentine's Day? With your mum? Are you ... crazy or what?"

He grinned.

"Never more serious. You are my favourite girl so why would I not take you out on such an auspicious day."

Gemma melted inside. How could he be so ... so sweet, so loving? She looked at him with questioning smile.

"Well, if you are sure. I'm not averse to going out with a hunky young man. It does my street cred no end of good."

He grinned back at her.

"Your street cred is already pretty high. You are one gorgeous woman and I think most of the coven on Friday night know that instinctively. You don't need sexy lingerie to highlight it ..."

She revelled in his compliments but tried to downplay her happy feelings.

"Get away! Anyway, don't call them a coven ... they are my friends and they all think the world of you ... especially Emma ... however, she thinks ..."

"That my education needs improving ... yes, I know."

Gemma giggled.

"Yes, but I'm sure I can find you a better teacher ... go on get out of here ... you have lectures in the morning."

He bent down to kiss her and by now it was second nature for their lips to meet ... only this time it seemed to last longer than any previous kiss, lips were slightly parted ... and were tongues involved ... albeit fleetingly? Neither of them could swear either way afterwards.


Chapter 5

Gemma arrived back from work on the following Friday feeling down in the dumps. There would be no repeat of her wonderful weekend with Josh and even though they had video chatted most nights she felt the pang of separation during the week more acutely than at any time since he started Uni nearly 3 years ago.

She called Emma.

"Hiya, is Darren on shift tonight and if so, assuming you don't have a better offer how about we 'get drunk and watch porn', to paraphrase Bill Nighy in Love Actually. Well, not the porn bit necessarily but I do need a drinking partner."

Emma's husband was a fireman and did 12-hour shifts which left her friend with a lot of spare time on her hands, especially when he worked nights. She turned up an hour later bearing two bottles of fizz.

"I bring bubbles to solve one part of your request and I'm sure I could rustle up some porn to satisfy the other."

Gemma hugged her petite friend and giggled.

"It would only leave us both horny and frustrated although you could at least get some relief by jumping Darren's bones when he comes home in the morning. No, maybe we will just stick to the booze. How about I make some Champagne cocktails, I have some brandy left over from Christmas."

An hour or so later they were half way down the second bottle of fizz and Gemma was feeling very relaxed and tongues were loose. They were discussing local gossip when Emma opened up a well-worn topic of conversation.

"So, Gemma, sweetie. When are you going to get yourself laid ... well and truly-fucked ... shafted ... porked ....?"

Gemma blushed as she always did when the topic was raised.

"Oh, Emma. Don't start that again. I'm not looking for a relationship. The last one wasn't a great success after all."

"Who said anything about a relationship? Go and find some unsuspecting young man and light his world up. There are plenty of clubs in Reading and Oxford where we could go and act like the slutty Cougars we are. We could be 'Em&Gem' like we were back at King Alfred's ... getting into clubs ... picking up the older boys ..."

She stopped as she saw the confused and shocked look on her friend's face.

"Yeah and look where it got me. Two dates and a pregnancy. And you weren't far behind me, either. At least Darren didn't bail out like Ben did. No thank you! Anyway ... you said 'We'. You would come as well? What about Darren? You are married if you hadn't forgotten."

Emma shrugged but was strangely defensive.

"A bit of 'strange' refreshes the marriage. He doesn't know what I do so ignorance is bliss. Anyway, you would need a wing-man ... err ... wing-girl."

Gemma looked at her and instinctively knew something was up. If she had been sober she might have let it slip but the drunken daredevil wanted to push it.

"You ... you ... you're having an affair! You're seeing someone when Darren's at work. You ... you ... slut! Go on ... tell all ... who is he ... someone from your work?"

Emma just grinned drunkenly.

"You may think that, but I couldn't possibly confirm or deny the allegation. We weren't talking about me ...we were discussing how to get you a good reaming."

"Eww ... gross ... but I don't think that's going to happen. I don't want a mindless fuck ... I might not want a new relationship but I would like a bit more than being ... umm ... reamed as you so delicately put it. In any case I have Josh to think about. I wouldn't want to upset the balance of our relationship by having somebody else in my life ... I love him too much. What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Emma nodded knowingly.

"There's your solution ... Josh!"

Gemma's befuddled brain did not follow and looked confused.

"Josh is my solution to what?"

"Getting reamed! Have sex with Josh! You love him and he loves you so it wouldn't be meaningless."

"EMMA! That's disgusting ... he's my son. I can't have sex with him. Anyway, he wouldn't want to ... he's not attracted to me like that ... "

Emma chortled and cut across her.

"Don't be sure about that. I saw the way he looked at you dressed in the lingerie last week and he was definitely getting a semi. I know let's ask him."

Gemma's eyes were wide with panic as her friend reached for her phone and started to skim through her contacts.

"Nooo ... Em ... you can't do that. It would embarrass him so much. Stop this please."

Emma looked over at her and pointed the phone at her and took a picture.

"What are you really afraid of? That he DOES fancy you or that he doesn't?"

Gemma blushed but tried to look indignant as she stood up unsteadily.

"Don't be ridiculous. I'm getting another drink do you want one. I think I'll just have straight brandy as this is getting seriously weird."

Chapter 6

Josh was deep into a first re-write of his 10000-word dissertation despite it being a Friday night when he would normally be out doing what all self-respecting under-graduates should be doing.

Getting shit-faced, chatting up girls ... or guys or non-binaries (for the sake of balance) ... catching STD's ...

His phone chimed and he saw that he had a WhatsApp message from 'James Mum' ... aka Mrs B. ... aka Emma.

He opened it in slight surprise as she rarely contacted him these days. Not since he and his, then, best mate James, had left school and Josh went to Uni while James got a job.

< Swipe Right or Swipe Left?>

The picture came into focus and he was even more surprised. The picture was of his mother, looking slightly dishevelled but still lovely. The glass in her hand told the story. She and Emma were ratted!

<What?>

<If you saw her on Tinder. Left or right?>

He paused not knowing what this was all about.

<Come on. It's not difficult. Right or left?>

This had to be some kind of wind-up. Oh well, in for a penny, in for a pound.

<Right of course, she's GORGEOUS! 😊>

<Marry Snog Avoid?>

<WTF?>

<Don't swear. You are not too old for a good smack.>

<LOL>

<Marry Snog Avoid?>

Josh rolled his eyes in exasperation.

<Snog>

He thought about it and sent another message.

<Then marry and have lots of babies 😊>

<The right answers. Ok, you can get back to wanking to your porn now. LOL!>