Mum's Valentine Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, darling. How was the journey? Do you think I would look good in this?"

He was slightly bemused as he couldn't understand why she would be considering such a beautiful dress for an evening in with her no-longer-potential-lover son. He felt deflated but tried not to let it show by being upbeat and business-like.

"Mum, you would look fantastic in that but isn't it overkill for a home-cooked meal with your son?"

Gemma pouted.

"Oh, Joshy., don't be such a grouch! Come here and give me your Mummy a kiss I haven't seen you for a week and I've missed you."

He was surprised by her calling herself 'Mummy' as she normally hated the term but went over and stood close behind her as she continued to hold the dress in front of her. She turned her head and their lips met briefly and perfunctorily and, as they straightened up, he realised she had heels on as she was almost as tall as he was. He looked at her in the mirror with the dress still held up in front of her and he noticed the tell-tale grin she wore when she was about to do something funny or silly. Her eyes were sparkling with mischief as she looked back at him. What was she up to?

"So, do you think I should wear the dress or ... this?"

She dropped the dress on the floor and shrugged the robe from her shoulders causing Josh's heart to almost stop as he looked in the mirror at her beautiful body. It was proudly displayed in an ensemble that would be seared onto his brain for ever more.

A white lacy camisole that accentuated rather than hid the firm breasts beneath as her large, dark nipples proudly tented the fabric.

A matching garter belt supporting the sheerest white stockings he had ever seen and under the garter straps he could see a single strand of beaded material encircling her waist with two similar strands running down either side of her puffy labia. Totally useless as an undergarment but as sexy as hell and he could see moisture glistening in the apex of her thighs.

He just stood and stared, motionless apart from his eyes which attempted to drink in all of the vision of female perfection before him. Well, they weren't the only thing that moved as his ever-lengthening, ever-strengthening cock was not to be denied. His voice, when it worked, was a stuttering croak as he realised the importance of what she was doing.

"Jesus, Mum, you are so fucking beautiful. I ... I ... don't know what to say ... other than ... thank you ... and ... I will try to make you the happiest woman alive."

Gemma's eyes were dancing when she reached an arm back to gently caress the obvious bulge in his jeans and to work the buttons and zip to free the aching monster within.

"You already do, my darling Josh. This next stage is just going to take it to the logical conclusion."

She continued to look at him in the mirror as his hands came up to cup the twin handfuls of her breasts and palm the sensitive nipples that ached for his touch. She moaned at the sensation she had unknowingly craved for years and his own whimper echoed it as her impatient fingers unleashed his rampant shaft from his boxers. His head came down to kiss and nibble on her bare shoulder and she tilted her head to give him access.

They could both see the gathering lust in each other's eyes reflected in the mirror as Gemma leant back against her son's strong body. She turned her head and reached a hand back to his head so their mouths crashed together and tongues mingled voraciously in unbridled lust. Their hands were busy caressing and stroking the sensitive flesh they held and they groaned into each other mouths until Gemma broke away.

"Joshy, I want you to bend me over and fuck me. We've waited too long and have plenty of time for sweet love making. Just fuck me! Please darling!

His lust-filled eyes signalled his agreement and he released his hold on her tits and turned her towards the bed pushing her in the small of her back until her forearms rested on the duvet and her beautiful bare buttocks were exposed to his gaze.

"Fuck, Gemma, I won't last long. This is just too much."

"No matter, darling. Just fuck me baby. I've been waiting for this all your life."

He dropped his trousers and underpants and fisted his aching shaft aligning it with her dripping gash before sliding an inch into the tightest pussy he had ever encountered. They both stopped as the incredible sensations overcame then.

"Go easy, baby, it's been a while since I had anything inside me and never as big as you. I want you so badly but go slow."

Josh pulled back and eased forward, gaining another centimetre and Gemma gasped in pleasure but moaned in frustration at the slow progress. He repeated the process several times and Gemma started to thrust gently back to help capture more of his wonderful shaft in her tight vaginal canal.

Josh was struggling to keep from coming as her cunt moulded itself around every nerve ending in his sensitive cock but eventually their combined efforts were successful and they felt the plane of his hips resting against her succulent buttocks.

"Fuck, that feels so good M.. , Gem darling."

She looked back at him and grinned mischievously as a sheen of sweat covered her beautiful face.

"You can call me Mummy if you like. Just pound me, whatever you call me. I'm not going to last long and I want to feel you come inside me. Don't pull out. I'm not fertile at the moment but we can make babies another day."

He looked at her surprise and wonderment.

"I was part way joking about babies but if you are serious then ... God, I love you so much!"

He started to move slowly and the delicious friction made both of them gasp and whimper.

"Oh, Joshy baby, it feels so good ... you feel so good ... you can go faster now ... just fuck me ... pound me ... ohhh ... yes ... like that ... fuck meee."

They both could hear the liquid sound of his pistoning shaft inside her tight cunt as Josh's movements became a blur and the sound of his hips slapping against her upturned arse cheeks resonated round the bedroom. He bent forward and ran his hand along the curve of her stomach to her glistening sex and she whimpered as he caressed the sensitive nub of her extended clit. She began to chant in time with his hammering thrusts as her breath came in gasps.

"Yes ... yes ... Joshy ... fuck me ... fuck me ... I need you so bad baby ... fuck me ... I'm close ... come with me ... fuck me."

She reached her own hand back to capture his heavy, sperm laden balls and felt them contract into his body as they prepared to deliver his seed into her welcoming cunt. He started to whimper the closer he got to release and then roared out his triumph.

"Fuckkkk ... Mummm .... coming ... coming ... "

Gemma could feel every spurt of his semen as his hard cock flexed and jerked inside as it battered against her cervix. This was enough to bring her own climax and she was like a rag doll on his rigid cock as she lost control over her motions and her body flopped against his battering thrusts.

*******

4 houses down on the other side of the street Emma stood at the window of her identical bedroom and looked over at the light shining in Gemma's room. She could not have heard the cries and screams of love and lust but, having seen Josh's car arrive, she had worked out roughly how long it would take for the scenario that she and Gemma had planned to play out. She reckoned that round one was now over and the lovers were laying in each other's arms as the sweat of the love-making dried on their bodies. She smiled sadly to herself and turned to look over at her son James who was stroking his cock and leering at her.

"Come on Mummy-slut. You said you wanted your tight little arse reaming for Valentine's day. I'm lubed and ready to go so get that beautiful body of yours over so we can fuck."

She felt slightly deflated at his coarse words but knew that some good anal always made her come ... and James gave very good anal. However, she couldn't help but contrast her solely physical relationship with her son to the bubble of unconditional love surrounding Gemma and Josh.

She shrugged resignedly and could not hide the sarcasm in her voice.

"You are so romantic James!"

*******

Up the street the forceful motions of the two lovers came to a halt and Josh pulled them over onto their sides with his still-hard cock embedded deeply into her tightly clasping vagina. Their breathing gradually slowed from the lung bursting pants and they relaxed against each other with Josh's hands caressing Gemma's firm breasts. She turned her head towards him and their mouths met in a soft kiss that expressed all of the love for each other as their gazes stayed locked on each other.

Gemma flexed her hips and grimaced but then giggled.

"I'm not going to be able to walk straight but we have all week-end together and I'm not planning on walking too far until Monday ... but next time I want to be able to see your face when you come."

He smiled and kissed her gently again.

"I would like that and I'll be gentler next time although you did ask me to pound you, so it's really your fault."

She mocked punched him on the shoulder.

"Your mother is always right and I say it was you ... what are you doing ... no ... don't tickle me ... beast ... ohhhh that hard cock feels so good... now look what you've done ... you've got Mummy all horny again!"