Munchin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

"God! Where have you been hiding? I don't know a woman who wouldn't love this!"

"I did hide after Honey died. I think it took Bonnie three years work to open me up, even a little."

"I'll thank her every time I talk to her."

"May I ask, why are you so open about me having sex with all the women I have sex with?"

"Every boyfriend and husband I have had since I was fourteen fucked around on me. The first four or five times I got so angry I hurt people. I only had one husband and only for five years. I had two daughters with him. He took them to Knott's Berry Farm one day when I was at school. They were three and two. The crash that killed them also killed the woman in the car with them. The woman was not wearing panties and had evidence of recent coitus, with my husband."

I didn't say anything or move. She stood right in front of me and said, "A week after he was buried I told my mother I wanted a loving man who couldn't fuck."

"What did your Momma say?"

"Quote; Don't you mean a man who won't fuck around?"

"And you said no, I mean a man who can't, cause if he can he will."

"Do you ever miss the feeling of having a cock inside you?"

"Yes! But the trade off is so good I'm willing to go the rest of my life happy with what I've got."

"Sweetheart, I have a dick."

She looked down and said, "Stroke it for me, would you?"

"It's in a closet. Lesbians call it a strap-on. Some friends gave it to me last year. They gave me a party to induct me in as an honorary lesbian. I've never had it on except at that party."

"Did you fuck one of them with it?"

"No. I had it on, sticking out of my slacks. No one at the party saw my scars. Sue and Sarah were the couple who gave it to me and only one of them had been in bed with me. She felt me through my briefs but never saw the scars."

"Promise me you will only fuck me with it."

"No. I solemnly swear to give up fucking for the rest of my life... to make you happy! I meant it! I still do. I further promise that I won't ever use a strap-on except that one and only when I am expressing love to you."

"Ok. Someday I may ask you to stick it in someone other than me. Would you?"

"Would I be loving you by doing what you wanted me to do?"

"Yes."

"Then I would gladly do it... for you."

"Let's get dressed and go shopping."

"When do I get the pleasure of munching you?"

"How about tonight? I may be strange but I want a fresh mattress pad and fresh sheets and pillows on our bed before you munch on me. Am I strange?"

"No. I figured we would find new sheets somewhere today."

"We will."

We dressed after another shower. I realized my water bill was likely to go up. When I was dressed Ami sent me out to her car and I brought in her suitcase. It had clothes for the day and her feminine supply kit. Half an hour later most of her freckles were hidden and we were in my car headed shopping.

In my head I had a list of where we needed to go and a map of how best to drive to get to the various places. Four blocks from home I put on my turn signal and Ami asked, "Where are we going?"

"There is a really large diamond store on Topanga Canyon. I figure to get the biggest priority done first."

"Wrong store, if you want my opinion. Clayton's is a small store near Hawthorne Boulevard and they have been good to me for years. If you're Ok with it, I'd like to let them have our business."

"Our business. I like the sound of that."

I made the turn and a block later made a turn to head for Clayton's. By lunch Ami was wearing her new ring. We had a quick lunch and went to every stop we could manage before we were too tired to continue. We stopped at Ami's apartment and she brought a load of clothes. We headed home when there was no room left in my car. Twice during the afternoon Ami called Bonnie and gave her an update. She told Ami she would be at our house with dinner when we got home.

I parked. Bonnie and Gena were sitting on our front porch. They helped us carry things into the house. The chatter level was high. I think all three women were talking at the same time and it lasted for a long time. My mind doesn't work like that so I shut off my hearing, trusting that if or when they wanted me to hear them, one of them would touch me.

Gena touched my arm. I looked at her and turned my hearing back on. "Have you heard anything we were saying?"

"I quit listening before we got the first things out of the car. I can't listen the way you three talk, so I shut it off and did what I knew needed to be done. You touched me so, I'm back. What can I do?"

"First man I ever heard admit he shuts off his hearing." Gena said.

"I'll bet Pete can also focus his eyesight to ignore everything he isn't interested in."

"Is there something you aren't interested in, Pete?" Ami asked.

"Sometimes. Over the long haul I'm interested in damn near everything. When I'm doing one thing, I focus. It doesn't always work but mostly."

"Would you like to focus your attention on dinner?"

"Sure!" I looked and the table was set for five. Who was the fifth? I looked again and Gena wasn't there. A minute later she came in with Bob in tow.

I said, "I'm glad you're here Bob! I want you to meet Ami. She started moving in with me today. Ladies, I want you to notice the ring on her left hand."

The ladies made a very big deal over her ring. Bob looked as well. Later Ami told me that when I was out of the zone they had looked at her ring. The dinner discussion was about moving. Bob said that one of the reasons he bought a truck was so he could help his friends. He also volunteered one of his other friends, who also had a truck.

It was after eight when dinner was cleaned up, dishes done and put away and all our help had gone home. Ami aimed me at the recliner and when I landed she landed in my lap. We snuggled and talked. She looked at her left hand quite a few times.

Suddenly her eyes opened wide and she twisted around in my lap so she could reach the phone. "I live here, right?"

"Yes."

"So, I don't need to ask if I can make a call?"

"No, just call."

She dialed and a few seconds later a woman answered. Ami was close enough that I could hear both sides of the conversation.

"Hello."

"Momma, get a pen and paper would you?"

"I have them right here by the phone, Ami. You know that. What do you want me to write down?"

"A phone number. Pete, what's the number here?"

I spoke it. Ami repeated it and Momma asked, "Who is Pete and why do I need his number?"

"Momma, Pete put a ring on my left hand today. Pete is helping me move into his house this weekend and Pete is going to be my husband. That's why you need his number."

There was a long pause, then Momma spoke. "How come I've not heard anything about this romance until now?"

"Momma, I couldn't say anything to you about him until I was sure he wasn't just another man. Pete is who I want and need in my life. I want you to meet him as soon as we can get together."

"You're moving this weekend?"

"Yes!"

"If I'm at your apartment at eight Saturday morning, may I help?"

"Yes! I'll... We'll have boxes and stuff there on Friday and you can just start packing things when you get there. Pete's neighbor has a truck and we'll be there near eight."

"You know I care, don't you?"

"Yes, Momma, and I know you worry. That's what Momma's do. I think by Saturday night you'll love Pete too. This is right, Momma."

"Have you had sex with him?"

"No, Momma. I have not had sex with that man." They both laughed at the almost quote.

"I need your new address too, don't I?"

I took the phone and gave her the address and introduced myself. She was formal with me, polite and formal. I smiled. It would just take a little time.

When Ami hung up she immediately dialed another number. Another woman answered.

"It's me, Ami."

"Wow! What big news brought you to the surface?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Sis, you've been almost a recluse and this is the second call from you in a month. What's up?"

"I need to give you my new phone number."

"Why are you changing phone numbers? Are you moving?"

"Yes. I'm moving this weekend."

"Ok, I have some paper. Give me the new number."

Ami gave it to her and gave her the address.

"So tell me about your new place?"

"Ok. It's a house. Four bedrooms, two baths, big living room, back yard with a pool and hot tub. Quiet neighborhood, too."

"You can afford a big place like that?"

"I have a roomie. His name is Pete."

"You're shacking up?" She screamed.

"Well, technically yes, but he put a ring on my finger this morning so we are engaged."

"Are you at the new address right now?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Don't move!" The line went dead. Ami looked at me and said, "I think we're going to have company."

"How long do we have before she barges through the door?"

"Maybe twenty minutes. It depends on how she was dressed when she hung up."

"Let's make the bed. Then when she goes I can get to the dessert I've been waiting for."

We made the bed. Ami put some things in a closet to make the place look more presentable and I made some iced tea. I used the bathroom and as I came out of the bathroom the front door opened and Ami's sister came inside. She was Ami, just three years older. Jeans and sweatshirt with the sleeves cut off at the elbow, hair in a hasty ponytail.

"Hi, Ami's sister, I'm Pete." I stuck my hand out. Ami came into the living room and hugged her sister. I kept my hand out. Ami let the hug go and looked at her sister. "Judi, he's got his hand out! Don't be rude."

"I don't know him. I'm not even sure I know you. Can I please wait before we touch?" I withdrew my hand.

"Sure. Have a seat? Would you like some iced tea, water, diet Coke?"

"No. Thanks. What I want are some answers." She sat on the couch. I slid the recliner closer to the couch and turned it so I faced her. I sat down. Ami plopped into my lap.

I said, "Ok. Ask absolutely any question you want. One of us will answer you and the answers will be the truth."

"How long have you known my sister?"

"What time is it? We met last evening. I had dinner with a friend we have in common and after dinner Ami arrived. We have been together every minute since then."

"You met last night? Are you both crazy?"

"Yes and maybe."

Judi sat thinking. She looked at Ami and then at me.

"You do look happy."

"I am happy."

"Me too." I said.

"How can you decide to get engaged in one day?"

Ami took that one. "I didn't decide to get engaged in one day. I decided to live with Pete and love him for the rest of my life in less than one day. To be totally honest with you, I decided to love him on my way over here to meet him. The rest has been easy and fun."

"You can't fall in love that fast!"

"I can only speak for me, here," I said, "But I haven't fallen in love with Ami. Falling implies an accident. Once I fell off my bike. I fell off a swing when I was a kid and ripped open my knee. Accidents. I love Ami because I say so. I decided to love her. Now, I'm lining up everything in my life to support loving your sister for the rest of her life and mine."

I looked at Ami as I said what I said. Her eyes filled and she nodded. She looked over at Judi and said, "Me too."

"You've stayed away from men because you said they all cheat!"

"Pete won't."

"You sound so sure."

"I know who Pete is and I'm telling you he won't fuck anyone, ever."

"So, if one day when you're at school and I come over and offer him my beautiful body, you're a hundred percent sure he won't fuck me?"

My hand covered Ami's mouth. "Allow me."

I faced Judi a little more directly. "I'm going to tell you something and if you want proof I am prepared to give you proof. I want your solemn promise that what I tell you never gets spoken by you outside this room and outside tonight. You cannot tell your momma, or anyone. Agreed?"

"Why can't I tell Momma?"

"What I will tell you is up to me to share or not share. If I find that your Momma needs to know, then I will share it with her. You don't get to make that decision. Can you live with that?"

"I guess so."

"Are you willing to promise you will never tell anyone?"

"Yes. I promise."

"I promise I will never fuck anyone again in my life. I can make that promise because I was injured a long time ago and the injury robbed me of the ability to have an erection."

"You can't get hard?"

"No."

"You're sure?"

Ami answered. "One hundred percent sure."

"And not having sex for the rest of your life is Ok with you, Ami?"

"I haven't had sex since I suddenly became a widow. What I wanted then is what I want now. I want to be in a 24/7 relationship where he makes love to me all the time. I never want to be fucked again, physically, emotionally or spiritually. I need to live with a man who cares for me, protects me and partners with me. I want a partner, a companion, a friend, and a lover. Pete has already shown me that he is all of that."

"Pete, do you have a brother?"

"I did. He died the same month that I was injured. The answer to the next question is, No, I don't know other men who are like me."

"I'm in. You still may both be crazy! What time do you want me on Saturday?"

"Noon!" Ami said. "Can I put you in charge of lunch, here at noon on Saturday?"

"For how many people?"

"Bob, Gena, Bonnie, Momma, Me, Nick, Bob's friend, you and maybe two others. Ten people."

"Done! This will be fun! Momma is helping?"

"She volunteered. She wants to meet Pete."

"Ok. Now, I've gotta go home. I've got work in the morning." She stood and we did too. Ami hugged her sister and then Judi hugged me. It was warm and accepting.

It was eleven when we got in bed.

"I'm not munchin tonight. It's been an emotionally and physically draining day. Let me hold you, love you and kiss you to sleep. When you get home from school tomorrow we will have you for dessert. Ok?"

She kissed me and I kissed her. Hours later the alarm clock woke us and the day began.

At nine my phone rang. As I answered I smiled. Caller ID told me it was a call from Emerson Middle School.

"Pete."

"I need your help, Honey." She paused. "Is it Ok to call you that?"

"Yes. It sounded good when you did. What help?"

"Everyone keeps asking when?"

"When what?"

"When is the wedding?"

"Next weekend?"

"No! You can't plan a wedding in a week!"

"Then why are you asking me? You plan it, tell me where to be and when and I promise I'll show up."

She laughed. "You aren't a normal man, but you are one hundred percent male. I'll pick a date but you will help plan the wedding. Thanks. I love you."

"I love you too."

At one that afternoon I called the school. The receptionist answered, "Emerson Middle School. How may I help you?"

"Can Ami receive a personal call right now?"

"Ami Lachman is in a meeting." She paused, figuring out who was calling.

"Ok. Can you give her a message from me?"

"Yes. I have a pencil."

"This is Pete. Would you tell her I was thinking about her and just wanted to tell her I love her? You don't need to interrupt a meeting. Thanks." I hung up.

Ten minutes passed and my phone rang.

"Pete."

"She interrupted the meeting!" Ami said, loudly.

"I told her not to do that. I just wanted you to know I'm already making love to you 24/7. I apologize if that isn't appropriate. The calling, not the loving."

"Oh Pete. I'm soaked. I want to take of early and come home to our bed."

"Want me to talk to your principal and ask her if you can come home early?"

We both laughed as she said, "No, don't call. She's standing here by my desk holding my purse and keys out to me. Don't leave home! I'm on my way."

I learned that the drive from Emerson Middle School home is fifteen minutes. As Ami walked through the door she was unbuttoning her blouse. It landed on the couch. Her shoes stayed by the couch, her skirt made it to the doorway to the hall, the stockings landed on top of the skirt and she walked into the bedroom in a lacy bra and matching panties.

I was in bed, freshly showered and shaved. She slid into bed with me and kissed me. I got the pleasure of unwrapping the rest of the gift wrap from her body. It took a long time. She kept distracting me with kisses, touches, and offers of places for my kisses, touches, caresses and explorations.

When her bra came loose my mouth began kissing all over her breasts. From her shoulders down to the crease under each breast I kissed. I saved her areola and nipples for last. My exploration was through and my mind tried to memorize her reactions to every different thing I did to her. I discovered that as much as she loved having her nipples and areola kissed and sucked the side of her breasts just where they became her side were very sensitive, especially if I lifted her arm above her head and stretched the skin along her side. She loved having me suck on her nipple and slowly pull back until it popped from my mouth. That got a moan from deep inside.

At some point in our play she pushed on the top of my head and I made that mean she wanted me to slide down her body and finally get to the munchin. I kissed my way as my hands touched the path ahead of my lips. I touched her mons through the panties, the soaking wet, smelling like Heaven, lace panties. I noticed a pair of small scissors on the nightstand. With three quick cuts her panties were gone.

Her legs opened wider for me. Her hands held my head. Her feet rested on my back, tilting her hips to a wonderful angle for munchin. My kisses circled around her vulva as my fingers touched and opened her labia.

""Pete, Touch me with your tongue! Please."

I pointed my tongue and moved in. First touch was right into her opening. I touched all around the opening to her vagina, lapping up the nectar flowing from her. Her fingers gripped my hair and pulled my head tighter to her puss.

"Yes! Right like that! Get all my juice!"

Her back arched, just a tiny bit. The muscles in her lower belly began to quiver. I knew she would not last much longer. I also knew I had not touched her clit.

My hands moved from holding her lips open wide up to her breasts. When I squeezed, she moaned and moved her hands to mine, squeezing even tighter. Her heels dug into my back as her back arched.

"Oh, Honey I'm sooo close! Suck me! Suck me hard!"

The words to the song were in my mind as my lips found her clit and I sucked. The song? "Show me the way to go home. I'm tired and I wanna go to bed..." I hummed the tune as I sucked on her clit.

Her back arched harder and she shook all over. My thumbs and first fingers pinched her nipples causing her to scream. I released her clit and drank in all the flow from her pussy. She tasted incredibly good to me and I doubted I would ever get my fill of her.

As I lapped up her gift she jerked and moved with aftershocks and new shocks from my tongue.

Her hands lifted my head away from her wetness and we made eye contact.

"You've got to stop! Every nerve in my body is on fire! Enough! Please."

I scooted forward and rested my head on her lower belly. Her legs still wrapped around me and her feet rested on my back. I could reach the sheet and pulled it over us. As it was about seventy degrees in the bedroom the sheet was enough. We rested in the warm glow for a while.

"Pete, I don't know what to say. Come up here next to me, please."

As I moved up next to her, stopping when we were face to face, I said, "You don't have to say anything. I heard your body say thank you, loud and clear. I learned a lot about what pleases you. I have something to say to you. Thank you for the gift you give me."

"The gift I give you?"

"When I was young I was blessed to have a Dad who talked to me about stuff. He taught me a lot about women. I haven't found him to be wrong about what he told me. He said that for a woman to really open up emotionally and let go enough to have great orgasms she needed to trust the man. Not just trust him not to hurt her in the moment, but trust that he wouldn't hurt her in the future. He also said that trust was a gift. You give it as a gift, with no evidence that it is deserved. Then, either the person you give it to treats the gift with respect or they lose it."

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers