All Comments on 'Murder in Magnolia'

by Maximillian_Excaliber

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sorry about this...

Mundane story, heard (some variation of) it many times before. Get a dictionary and look up the word 'Lose' and the word 'Loose'— they are NOT interchangable. A lot of the story is rather flat (read: boring,) narrative, and the dialog needs help.

Sorry to seem so critical, but if you really want to improve your work...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
YOU're sorry alright as w/o a name this story rock

rocks and is a great jerk off story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Small towns every where:

Things like that used to happen in small towns everywhere that were controlled by just a few families: My grandfather was killed because he was Castilian Spanish and he married the daughter of one of those families against the family's wishes. They claimed it was a robbery but, none of his money or his watch was taken. Then They tried to claim it was suicide but it was impossible because if him being shot in the back of the head since all he carried was a long barrel Colt. As was often the case nothing was ever done about it.

deJay_13deJay_13almost 8 years ago
proofreader needed!

A good editor/proofreader is needed very much. Bad grammar, spelling and punctuation makes for a very poor read.

de Jay

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh, a "paint by the numbers" story which is ridiculous and unrealistic. No one would come forward with the knife after 15 years. People in real life don't have consciences.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaximillian_Excaliber@Maximillian_Excaliber
84 Followers
Recently I was diagonalized with stage 3 liver cancer and have decided to upload some of the many, and I do mean many stories I've finished. Sometimes, the spell checker actually screws things up for me and I don't catch it. Please try to over look those errors and, when y...