Murder in the Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers

Cindy and Caleb were, roughly, the same age as us. Caleb was a large, muscular man. Cindy was, not fat really, but she had a quantity of spare flesh. I'm guessing Sue and Art were in their late fifties or early sixties. Both were thin, but you could see muscle tone beginning to decline. Sue had a bit of grey hair.

Meredith and I sat together and watched as the realigned couples fondled, sucked, and licked. Before long, the three women were on their backs in the grass just inches apart, being fucked by their temporary partners. If I'd walked on the scene by accident, I would have very quietly and quickly walked away. However, the three couples wanted us to see them fucking. Relieved of the guilt of intruding on their privacy, it was a pretty hot thing to watch. I was particularly aroused watching Vickie orgasm, but she was by far the most desirable of the three women.

After our six new friends had come, they stood, had a nude group hug, and went back to their drinks. Meredith said, "would someone please clear the picnic table?" Caleb and Earl complied. Pointing to an air mattress leaning against the cabin, Meredith said, "Peter, please put that on the table." I did. "Lie on it on your back," Meredith instructed. I climbed on the table and lay on the mattress.

Meredith climbed on the table between my thighs. She bent forward, took my dick in her hand, and lowered her mouth to it. What Meredith did to me with her tongue, teeth, and lips got me very hard very fast. Meredith moved up the table to straddle me and lowered herself down onto my dick. She started to ride me.

Having Meredith on top gave me the wonderful visual of her bouncing tits and her hair moving around her gorgeous face. I worked to push my dick against the spot I'd found the night before while Meredith went up and down on me. Naturally, my focus was on Meredith, but I was still conscious that six people were watching.

We came more quickly than we had the night before. Meredith gave her loud, low moan and fell forward onto my chest while I was still shooting inside her. I held her tightly to my chest, feeling her heartbeat. After a time, she raised her head and looked at me. There was sweat on her face and in her hair. She smiled. She softly said, "Mother was right. Being watched fucking is fun if you do it with the right guy."

As we drove back to Cincinnati Sunday, Meredith asked me what I thought about social nudity.

"I enjoyed the weekend and I like being naked," I said. "But I don't think I'd have enjoyed it if you hadn't been with me."

"Good answer, Peter," Meredith said. She paused, then said, "I decided I liked you a couple of hours after you started interviewing me. By the time you left my place that evening, I decided I liked you a lot. We got some useful information this weekend, didn't we?"

"Yes," I said. "If this Vic is in the state legislature, his picture will be on their website. I should be able to identify him quickly. If Christy was an athlete at the University, I may be able to track her down. She'll probably be more likely to talk to me than Vic if he's a politician."

"Good," Meredith said. "I'm glad you got good information. I've had some unfortunate experiences with men. With hindsight, it was mainly my fault. I've been testing you since I decided I liked you. My questioning of you last week was a test. You didn't hesitate and answered my questions. This weekend was also a test. I love being nude with other people. I wanted to see if you'd do it and how you'd behave."

"How did I do?" I asked.

"You passed, "Meredith said, "with the highest grade I can give." I drove the rest of the way to her townhouse with one hand. The other was holding Meredith's hand. When we got to her townhouse, she asked me to park and come in. Once again, I lucked out on a parking spot.

Inside, Meredith left me in her front room for a moment. She came back holding a portfolio. "I told you that I model some," she said. "I've done some advertising stuff, lingerie, jeans, and shoes; but this is the work I'm really proud of."

Meredith handed me the portfolio. It was heavier than I'd expected. Inside were roughly 50 photos of Meredith. Some were taken in a studio. Others were done outdoors. Merdith was nude in every picture. They were tasteful, but across the entire portfolio, you got a complete view of Meredith's beautiful body. Closing the portfolio and handing it back, I said, "those are very beautiful pictures, but nothing is as beautiful as you in person."

We hugged. I spent the night. I drove the 100+ miles to my office early the next morning.

At the office, I went onto the state legislature's website. I had one of Glenda's pictures of Vic and Christy beside my monitor. I quickly identified Vic as State Representative Victor Holcomb, who represented a largely rural district in the west central part of the state. I guessed his constituents were mainly straightlaced folks with little tolerance for people who aren't straightlaced. I also saw that he held the number 2 position with the majority party in the House. Holcomb was a political heavy-hitter. I'd have to be extremely careful around him.

I called the University's Athletic Department. I eventually reached a woman who identified herself as the women's gymnastics coach. "She's not in any trouble, but I'm trying to identify a woman who may have been on your team between four and six years ago," I told her.

"I've been head coach for seven years," the woman replied, "and was an assistant for four years before that."

"I only have the woman's first name," I said. "Her name is Christy. She's a blonde." I stopped, trying to think of what more description to give. I was looking at a nude picture of Christy. The features which impressed me were not things I should mention to the coach.

"That's Christy Wyman," the coach said. "She graduated, and she did graduate, three years ago. I haven't seen Christy in some time, but she's local. She's from near Delaware. I hope Christy isn't in any trouble. She's a good person."

"Do you know how I can get in touch with her?" I asked.

"I've got a phone number, but I don't know if it is still good," the coach said. She read me a number which started with our area code.

I thanked the coach and called the number she had given me. A female voice answered, "Hello? Who's this?"

I identified myself and my office and said, "I'd like to talk to you about some things that happened at Maple Lodge Resort."

"Shit!" the woman said. "How do I know who you really are?" I gave her instructions on finding the office number on the state website and told her to ask for Peter Stone when she called. She hung up. I did not expect her to call back.

To my surprise, my phone rang about ten minutes later. The same female voice said, "ok, you're with the state. Why did you call me?"

"You are Christy Wyman?" I asked.

"You knew that before you called," she said. "What do you want to know about Maple Lodge? I went there a few times with a friend. I like going naked."

"Maple Lodge is a very nice place," I replied.

"You've been there?" Christy asked. "You didn't go naked."

"Yes, I have been there for a weekend, and I was naked the entire weekend," I said.

"I don't believe you," Christy replied.

"Ok, your choice," I said. "I really want to ask you about Victor Holcomb."

"Shit!" Christy said again.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't want Victor to know where I am," Christy replied.

"I don't work for Mr. Holcomb," I said. "He's in the legislature and I work for the Attorney General. A woman named Glenda White was found shot to death in a cabin at Maple Lodge. You and Mr. Holcomb were with Ms. White at Maple Lodge a week before her body was found.

"Christ! No! He killed Glenda?" Christy said. "No, not even Vic would do that. She's such a nice person and so much fun.,"

"Why do you think Mr. Holcomb may have been involved in Ms. White's death?" I asked.

"It was that fucking video," Christy said. "Let me back up. I was on the gymnastics team at the university. They brought us out one time to schmooze the legislators in our competition leotards. You know, the ones that fit tight and show a lot of leg and ass. I guess Victor liked what he saw. To make a long story short, Victor started taking me to some very nice places, and buying things for me. In return, I fucked him."

Christy took a deep breath. "Victor had some friends, political donors I think, from a town in his district, Bob and Harriet Varner. Around the beginning of May, they invited us to go with them to a nude resort in the southern part of the state. I've preferred being naked to wearing clothes since I was a kid, so I pressured Vic to go. We went to Maple Lodge. We met some other couples that Bob and Harriet had a swinger thing going with. They also played with Glenda, who was always single. I didn't get that because she was beautiful and very sexy. Vic and Glenda hit it off. We did some threesomes and Vic liked to watch Glenda and me do 69. The last weekend we were there, Vic wanted to be butt-fucked. I guess he'd talked to Glenda beforehand because she had a brand-new strap-on. We ended up with Victor on his hands and knees while Glenda fucked him with the strap-on and I sucked his dick."

"I know," I said, "I've seen the video."

"I hope you enjoyed my performance," Christy said sarcastically. "Bob Varner took that video. I guess Vic didn't know about it at the time. Three days later, Vic came to my apartment. He said he knew I had a copy of a video of what we'd done at Maple Lodge. I didn't have a copy and told him so. Vic went through my apartment and took every disc and thumb drive I had. He smashed my tablet and demanded I give him my phone. I said I had lost it, which I thought I had. Vic called me a liar and punched me in the face. He went through my apartment again but couldn't find my phone. Before he left, he told me that he would have me killed if I gave the video to anyone."

"Jesus!" I said. "You did call the police, right?"

"No," Christy said. "I called my mom and stepdad. We knew Vic was a big-time politician and thought the police would cover for him. I was also scared what Vic would do to me if I called the cops on him."

"You didn't do anything?" I asked, astounded.

"I got the hell out of Dodge," Christy said. "Mom's parents, my grandparents, live in Florida. I called them and they were happy to have me stay with them. I threw my stuff into my car that night. Greg, that's my stepdad, and I drove straight through to my grandparents. Greg flew back to Ohio. I'm in Florida but I'm not going to tell you where."

"I don't need to know," I replied. "Can't Holcomb trace you through your parents?"

"I don't think so," Christy said. "Mom and my dad divorced while I was in high school. Dad's in Arizona, I think. We haven't kept in touch. Mom took Greg's name when they married. Vic knows my name, but he doesn't know Mom's name."

"Thank you," I said. "You've been very helpful. I may have to call you again, but I'll try not to."

"Vic scares me," Christy said. "He has two different personalities. I didn't know that until it was too late. If he thought Glenda had that video and she didn't give it to him, based on what I know now, I'd bet Vic did kill Glenda."

"That's useful to me since you know the people involved and I don't," I said.

"You didn't really go nude at Maple Lodge, did you?" Christy asked.

"I did and my girlfriend and I made love with three other couples watching," I said.

"Cool!" Christy said.

"Thanks for your time and the information Ms. Wyman," I said and ended the call.

What Christy had told me was plausible. I needed to be even more careful with Holcomb. I wanted to talk to the Varners. Calls to the police departments in Holcomb's district brought the information that Bob and Harriet Varner had gone missing the Wednesday or Thursday before Glenda's body was found.

I took what I had to my boss. "I agree Holcomb's our guy," he said. "But we both know you don't have enough to charge him. Remember too, White was killed in Adrian County so that will be the venue. The Prosecutor down there is in the same wing of the same party as Holcomb. You are going need a case so strong he can't ignore it."

The only thing I could think to do next was find public events Holcomb would be attending. If we could get his DNA from a cup or glass, we could match it to the DNA in the semen in Glenda's body. I started scanning several websites daily, including Holcomb's official site, to find his scheduled appearances. A week of that yielded nothing.

I was also worried about Meredith. If Holcomb thought Glenda had withheld copies of the Maple Lodge video from him, the logical person to have them now was Glenda's daughter. The fact that Meredith had not heard from Holcomb made me hope Holcomb didn't know about her. That hope was disappointed.

My concern grew to the point that I got my boss's approval to work remotely from Meredith's Cincinnati townhouse. I knew I was far from an ideal bodyguard. I was relieved when Vickie and Earl invited us to join them for a long weekend at Maple Lodge the last weekend of July. Of course, Glenda had been killed at Maple Lodge, by Holcomb I believed. It still seemed that Meredith was safer there than in Cincinnati or Columbus where she and I lived.

We took Meredith's car that Friday. I assume that facilitated what happened. About halfway to Maple Lodge was a rest area for eastbound traffic. We stopped there and parked at the far end, away from the other cars and trucks. Meredith and I got out of her car, stripped down, and drove the remaining 30 miles to Maple Lodge nude. That put us in a good mood. The woman in the Maple Lodge office was amused when we walked in to register already naked.

Vickie and Earl arrived soon after we did. We spent a relaxing afternoon by the pool. We had adjacent cabins. The four of us had dinner outside the two cabins. After dinner and a couple of drinks, Vickie and Earl were fondling and kissing. Meredith and I started doing it too. Then, Meredith and Vickie went into the bedroom of one cabin. Earl and I followed. Meredith and Vickie lay on their backs, side-by-side, on the bed. Earl mounted Vickie and I mounted Meredith.

The four of us kept up a conversation as we began fucking. We kept talking until we were all so aroused that we were focused solely on our own partner. Of course, I could still hear Vickie and Earl next to us. The sounds of their lovemaking stimulated us. I loved the sounds Meredith made as she orgasmed. Hearing those mixed with the sounds of Vickie coming was very special. I know it sounds strange, but it was a very intimate and erotic experience which brought the four of us a lot closer.

The first part of Saturday was active. We walked trails around the resort. Some young people invited us to join their volleyball game. In the afternoon, we went to a free class the Lodge gave on sensual massage.

Around 8:00 p.m., Meredith, Vickie, and Earl were sitting at the picnic table outside our cabin. I had gone into the cabin to take a leak and get everyone fresh drinks. I was in the small kitchen when I heard Earl say loudly "what the fuck?" I looked out the front window and saw a clothed man standing in front of Meredith and the others. I immediately registered the pistol in his hand. It took another beat for me to recognize the man as Victor Holcomb. As quietly as I could, I went to the bedroom, got my revolver out of my bag, and went back to the front door, the only door out of the cabin.

Opening the door would expose me to Holcomb's fire, but I didn't see any other option. I was listening intently as I eased the door open. I heard Holcomb say, "your mother had some videos."

"They're not here," Meredith said, "they're in Cincinnati.

"You've watched them," Holcomb said.

"No," Meredith lied.

"Bullshit," Holcomb responded.

I flung the door the rest of the way open and assumed the shooter's stance. I yelled "freeze Holcomb. You're under arrest." I'm guessing that was the only time in state history that a law enforcement officer tried to make an arrest in the nude.

I think what happened next happened because I surprised Holcomb and he had to make a quarter turn to shift his aim from Meredith to me. I saw Holcomb's trigger finger tense. I shot while standing still. Holcomb shot while he was still turning. My shot caught Holcomb in the chest. Holcomb's bullet cut a furrow on my right side just above my hip. After a moment of shock, it hurt like hell.

Holcomb was face down on the ground. He was still breathing and still held his gun. Keeping my gun aimed at Holcomb, I walked to him and kicked the automatic out of his hand. I was starting to get shaky. Trying to keep my gun on him, I circled around Holcomb and sat down hard on the picnic table bench.

Vickie always had her phone with her. She called 911 and then called the Lodge office to tell them police and EMTs were coming. Meredith went into the cabin and came back out with a bedsheet. She held that to my side. It slowed, but did not stop, the bleeding.

It seemed like forever before I heard sirens. Holcomb groaned and moved a little on the ground but didn't get up. Finally, a group of deputies and EMTs with two gurneys showed up. Holcomb was in bad condition but was still alive. The EMTs took him first. A plump young woman in uniform looked at my wound and bandaged it. I was still naked as she and a man helped me onto a gurney.

Meredith wanted to ride with me to the hospital. The male EMT said she couldn't unless she was family. "She's my fiancé," I croaked, untruthfully.

That satisfied the EMT. He told Meredith, "Bring something to put on." She was still nude too. Vickie ran into a cabin, came back out, and tossed Meredith some clothes. Meredith carried them in her hand as she followed us to the ambulance. Meredith finally got dressed in the postage stamp ED of the county hospital.

I stayed in the hospital overnight. Apart from blood loss, I was in reasonable condition. Her status as my "fiancé" entitled Meredith to stay with me. The blow job Meredith gave me that night was the best treatment I received at that hospital. I learned the next morning that Holcomb was helicoptered to a hospital in the city but died in surgery.

Having shot someone, I was immediately on leave. The Prosecutor in Adrian County wanted to charge me for killing Holcomb. Thankfully, both the Sheriff and the State Patrol investigated and concluded I'd been justified in shooting. The Prosecutor had no case against me for killing Holcomb but told me emphatically that he'd still find a way to get justice for a great man. A couple weeks later, lab reports came back that Holcomb's gun was the gun that killed Glenda and that it was Holcomb's semen in her body. That persuaded the Prosecutor to abandon the cause of justice for Victor Holcomb. Holcomb did accomplish his immediate goal. The video of him at Maple Lodge has never become public.

The postscript is that I called Christy Wyman to tell her Holcomb was dead and she could safely return to Ohio. She thanked me but said she was very happy in Florida. I said I had some leave coming and asked if she had any suggestions on somewhere there my girlfriend and I might go. "There's a really nice clothes optional resort I've been to near Tampa," Christy said. "Adults only. It's a lot of fun." She gave me the name of the resort and added, "call me if you decide to go there. I want to meet the nudist cop."

Meredith and I decided to try the resort Christy Wyman had recommended. It was, as Christy had promised, great fun. I called Christy again. She and her new boyfriend Kevin, a very fit and articulate guy her own age, met us at the resort. Christy had found a job as a gymnastics instructor in Tampa. She looked much better in the nude in person than in her pictures with Holcomb. Meredith and I told Kevin the story of Christy's involvement with Victor Holcomb in a way that portrayed her as one of Holcomb's victims, which was essentially true. Christy and Kevin have become friends. Meredith and I meet them at the resort near Tampa a couple of times a year. Christy and Kevin have never seen Meredith and me with clothes on, nor we them.

HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers