A New Legally Nude

Story Info
Young lawyers discover nudity, exhibition, and each other.
9.8k words
4.78
15.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,397 Followers

This story harkens back to, but is different than, the first series I posted on Literotica. While there may be multiple chapters, unlike the original Legally Nude, this story will not go on interminably. I do apologize that the story takes some time to really get going. There is foundation which I think needs to be laid for the story to make sense.

This story is a work of fiction. Some real places and institutions are mentioned or implied, but they are used fictitiously here. Insofar as the author knows, no real person affiliated with any of those places or institutions has done anything akin to what is described in this story. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person are coincidental and unintended. I encourage comments on this story, both favorable and unfavorable. Thank you for reading.

_______________________________________________________________

I had not expected to go to college since my family had damned little money. A partial wrestling scholarship and student loans got me there. I was a decent wrestler, making the conference final at 197 my senior year. I was a better student, which got me admitted to a good law school. Another partial scholarship and more loans let me go. I'd watched my father and mother go to work every morning for years in jeans, boots, and uniform shirts with their names embroidered on them. Mom and Dad never made any money. I figured it had to be better to go to work in a suit.

I did well in law school. My girlfriend, Elena, also did very well. She wanted to work at a big firm on Wall Street in New York. I did not want to move to the East Coast. We agreed to disagree and broke up at graduation.

I went back to my home state. Although I was from the northern part of the state, I took a job with Truboy, Stein & Henner, an old law firm with over 250 lawyers in the major city in the southwestern part of the state. Early on I was assigned to work with a middle-aged partner named Hank Waters. Mr. Waters had a client who was a friend from high school. Matt Daugherty had started as an insurance agent. He did well selling insurance. However, Daugherty had a passion for strip clubs, of which there were then very few in our state. Daugherty married a stripper. Wendy Daugherty was a very sexy woman. She also had a bachelor's degree in business administration.

Instead of spending all his money in strip clubs, Daugherty bought one. Matt and Wendy made good money from that club and saw our state as an almost virgin market for their form of entertainment. They embarked on a plan to open clubs near every city in the state. That was where I came in. Matt and Wendy were having problems with the zoning authorities in a township north of the city where they wanted to open a club. I was able to persuade those authorities that persisting in their unreasonable application of their rules would result in litigation which they'd lose and, perhaps, open the floodgates to businesses much less desirable than the Daughertys' strip club. That success put me high in the esteem of the Daughertys and of Mr. Waters. I started getting assignments from Mr. Waters for several of his clients. By the end of my second year at Truboy, most of my billable hours, the measure of a lawyer's worth to the firm, were for Mr. Waters' clients.

I thought working for Hank Waters was a good thing. When younger lawyers come up for partnership in a big firm after seven or eight years, they need an established partner advocating for them to be allowed to have a piece of the pie. I thought Hank Waters would eventually be the partner who would do that for me. To help my case, I worked my ass off. I spent most Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays in the office billing hours. I didn't date. In fact, for a couple of years, the only thing I did besides work was work out. I'd joined a gym that was open 24/7 so I could work out early in the morning and still be in the office by 6:30 a.m.

People have their foibles and those will show up in any large organization. The first mini scandal while I was at Truboy occurred near the end of my first year. Paula Foster was a paralegal at Truboy. I'd worked with her a couple of times. She seemed bright, pleasant, and hardworking. She also had a great body. Apparently needing some extra cash, Paula capitalized on her body by posing nude for an online men's "magazine." Everyone at Truboy saw the pictures. None were raunchy, but they did show every inch of Paula. The fact that Paula looked great nude did not appease the men who ran Truboy. Paula was fired.

The next "scandal" hit closer to home. During my second year at Truboy, it became common knowledge that Hank Waters was having an affair with another Truboy partner, Glenda Porter. In-house romances were not unknown at Truboy. However, this one offended some older partners. Hank and Glenda were both married to other people.

I hadn't worked for Glenda Porter, but everyone at Truboy knew of her. Glenda had something of a national reputation in computer law. She was a physically big woman. I don't mean fat. She was attractive, but tall, with broad shoulders, big tits, and wide hips. Even at a distance, you noticed the cascade of red hair on her head. You could also hear any time Glenda was in a room. Glenda was loud and opinionated, and her opinions were usually right. None of that endeared Glenda to the older, conservative men who truly ran the firm.

While the affair between Hank and Glenda was tolerated, barely, they both added fuel to what became a fire. Monica Abbott was a friend of Glenda's, good with computers, and entrepreneurial. With Glenda's advice, Abbott created a website where people looking for sex with someone other than their spouse could find a willing partner. That wasn't a new idea, but Abbott provided full service. She rented apartments around the city where her clients could discretely fuck. She kept those apartments clean and well-stocked. Everyone who used her site had to submit recent negative STD tests from a known healthcare provider. If someone was concerned about his or her car being seen, Abbot had cars and drivers to take people to and return them from their trysts. It was a successful business and Abbot paid Truboy large fees.

The Truboy management committee became more upset when Glenda began advising Monica Abbott on another business. Abbot set up a site for people looking for group sex. Again, Abbott provided more than a website. She provided venues and did background and health checks to assure the safety of her clients. There was more demand for this service than you'd expect in the Midwest.

By my third year at Truboy, rumors were rampant that the management committee wanted to "re-establish the moral culture of the firm." What sparked the fire was the Yvette Cross case. Ms. Cross was in her forties and had been active for several years in local conservative politics. Ms. Cross was also an articulate and physically attractive woman. Supposedly at the urging of some senior Truboy partners, she announced her candidacy to be a county commissioner.

Ms. Cross had a slight problem. In her late teens and early twenties, she had done some nude modeling for a local photographer. Represented by lawyers from another conservative firm in town, she sued the photographer to have the images of her in the nude destroyed. Hank Waters and Glenda Porter, without telling the management committee, represented the photographer. Ms. Cross was an adult at the time she modelled and had signed appropriate releases giving the photographer all rights to the pictures. Ms. Cross's lawsuit was quickly decided in favor of the photographer two months before the election. Of course, the publicity assured that the twenty-year-old pictures went viral. I thought that might help Ms. Cross, at least with male voters, because she had looked very good in the nude. However, she lost the election.

Non-partner lawyers working for Truboy were reviewed and told their new salary every January. In November of my third year at Truboy, Hank Waters asked me to lunch. "Glenda Porter will be meeting with us," Hank said. I must have reacted facially because Hank swiftly added, "no, this is a business meeting." I was surprised that we went to Hank's car in the garage and drove to a nice restaurant in a far eastern suburb of the city. I was more surprised when we walked into the restaurant, and I saw who was sitting next to Glenda Porter.

Kristen Young was in my associate class at the firm. There were about thirty of us and I hadn't gotten to know Kristen. Everyone in the office had noticed her though. To say Kristen Young was beautiful was a gross understatement. She had wavy blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, a short, upturned nose, and a wide, sensuous mouth. She moved so gracefully I thought she must have trained as a dancer. While the unofficial uniform for women lawyers seemed designed to conceal their figures, it was obvious that Kristen had a tight, athletic body; an observation confirmed when you saw Kristen in the office on weekends in something other than the uniform. Put bluntly, Kristen Young was a "wow."

After introductions and ordering iced tea all around, Glenda got down to business. "You probably know that Hank and I have a personal relationship," she opened. "Hank has gotten his divorce and mine should be final in a few weeks. You have probably also heard that the old boys who run Truboy don't approve of me, Hank, or our major clients. We've been notified that the other partners are going to vote us out of the firm. The partnership agreement lets then do that."

"That's no big deal, really" Hank interjected. "Glenda and I together have portable business that generates several million in fees annually. Our partners are cutting off their nose to spite their face."

"Effective December 15," Glenda resumed, "Hank and I are starting our own firm: Sullivan & Waters. Sullivan is my maiden name. It will be a different firm. In addition to the clients you may know about like Matt Daugherty and Monica Abbott, we have other clients who are, shall we say 'untraditional.' For example, I represent Hendrick Trevor and his partner Julia Wright. Hendrick is a software genius and Julia is a very astute businessperson. They are also nudists. It is people like them who we will represent and who we will seek as new clients. Additionally, we intend to work in a more relaxed manner which, we think, will enhance productivity. We want to keep making money, but there's more to life than billing hours."

"You are probably thinking," Hank said, "that's all very nice, I wish them well, but if the point is to get me to leave a well-established old firm for a start-up, no thanks." That was what I was thinking. "Offering the two of you positions with Sullivan & Waters is the purpose of this meeting," Hank said, "but I ask that you hear us out."

We were interrupted to order our lunches. When the server left, Glenda spoke again. "I've worked closely with Kristen over the last three years. In fact, 77% of her billable hours have been on my matters. I know Kristen is an exceptionally talented young lawyer, a good person, and I trust her completely. I haven't worked with you Peter, but Hank has. Over the last two years, 75% of your time has been on Hank's matters. Hank tells me you are an extraordinarily talented lawyer and a good person. I trust Hank's judgment entirely. So, there are compelling reasons for us to want you in our firm."

"You may not know," Hank said, "but there are also compelling reasons for you to join us. First, we know what you both make at Truboy. We're offering $ 5,000 a year more with all the benefits you get at Truboy. I expect you're thinking that salaries haven't been set for next year so you don't know whether our offer is better than what you will get from Truboy. We know it is. This gets to the most compelling reason you should join us. Some of our partners are not nice people. They not only want us gone, they also want anyone associated with us gone. My secretary has already been told to look for work somewhere else."

"What Hank is trying to say," Glenda interrupted, "is that the management committee has ordered that neither of you are getting a raise next year. You will both be given bad performance reviews and told that you have no future at Truboy. The bad reviews are false, but you're going to get them."

Kristen appeared ill. I wasn't feeling too great either. I couldn't believe that all the effort I'd put in to succeed at the firm, the sacrifice, had been wasted. Surely, Porter and Waters were overstating the situation to get Kristen and me to join them. However, a nagging voice in my mind was saying "this shit happens in big law firms."

I didn't touch my sandwich when it came. Kristen prodded her salad with her fork, but I don't think she ate anything either. Glenda and Hank ate silently for a few moments. Finally, Hank said, "I can see this has hit both of you. I understand that. Understand that none of this is your fault. You are victims of guilt by association."

"Our partners suck," Glenda said. "I didn't realize how much they suck until recently."

"Take a little time," Hank said. "Talk to whomever you need to talk to. Think about it. Let us know by a week from Friday if you are coming with us."

Once I was back at the Truboy office, I made a went straight to Jason Dowd. Jason was a younger partner on the associate review committee. Jason and I had become friends to an extent because he had also wrestled in college. Without identifying the source, I told Jason what I had been told. He sat silently behind his desk for a moment. He looked down, then looked up at the ceiling. Finally, he said, "I'm not supposed to tell you but, since you already know, what you've heard is true, both for you and Ms. Young."

After that confirmation, I went out and walked the downtown streets for an hour or so. I got angry. Fuck them for treating me this way! I worked too hard! I'll get back at them! After a few more minutes, I realized that the last thing I should do is lash out or give Truboy anything real they could use to justify treating me this way. But I was so pissed-off, I couldn't go back to the office. I walked to my car and drove back to my apartment.

I'd been home long enough to start my second beer, when my cell phone rang. Shit. The cell phone meant it was probably a work call. I didn't have enough social life to generate calls.

I answered the phone. A female voice that was soft and sounded upset but also sexy said, "Peter Merritt?"

I had no idea who was calling. I abruptly said "SPEAKING."

"I'm sorry. I hope I'm not bothering you. This is Kristen Young. I got your number from the firm directory. I have some information you should probably know."

I didn't say anything. After a moment, Kristen explained that she had talked that afternoon to a young woman partner on the associate review committee. That partner had also confirmed what Hank and Glenda had told. When Kristen finished, I said, "I had the same conversation with Jason Dowd after lunch."

"I thought it was true," Kristen said. "Glenda has always been honest with me."

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"What can I do?" Kristen responded. "I don't see any choice but to go with Glenda and Mr. Waters. I respect Glenda and like working with her so that part's ok."

"I feel pretty much the same way," I said. "Hank Waters is a good guy. Maybe Sullivan & Waters will be as great as they think."

"I think it will be," Kristen responded. "It's just, well, this has been a shit year." I heard her starting to cry. "I'm sorry," she said. She ended the call.

For office space, Glenda and Hank had bought a two-story house on the east side of town. It sat back from the road with a side parking lot and a back yard that was completely screened by trees. Although it seemed like a residential setting, the property was zoned commercial and had been used as law offices before. Some office furniture had come with the building, which was good for Kristen and me. It was a bit of a drive for me, but it was spacious and had free parking.

A pleasant surprise was that Glenda and Hank had hired Paula Foster to be the paralegal/secretary/receptionist. I liked Paula and it was nice to be working with her again. December and early January was part getting settled into new space and part doing work. Most of the clients I interacted with were Hank's clients with whom I'd worked at Truboy.

I also worked with Kristen on matters for some of Glenda's clients. I quickly learned that Kristen was very bright, very pleasant, and could be very funny. The more relaxed dress code at Sullivan & Waters allowed her to wear slacks, shorter skirts, and no jacket. While she dressed "business casual," you could see she had well-shaped legs, a tight ass, and seemingly firm breasts in proportion to her slender body. She'd been some sort of athlete. Paula and Glenda were physically attractive women, but Kristen Young was special.

The first sign that Sullivan & Waters was going to be very different from Truboy came in late January. Matt and Wendy Daugherty had been in the office several times and had tried to hire Paula away as a dancer. Paula had politely declined. Finally, they offered Paula the opportunity to dance a one night "guest appearance" at their club north of town. Paula came into my office to invite me to watch her dance that Saturday night. "Dancers at Matt's clubs go full nude," I said.

"I know," Paula replied with a smile.

Later the same day, I went to Kristen's office to talk about something. When we finished our business, she asked "Are you going to go watch Paula dance Saturday?"

"I don't know," I answered. "Are you?"

Kristen ducked her head for a moment as if she was embarrassed. She was smiling when she looked up, but there was a touch of red in her face. "I, uh, I'd kind of like to," she said. "I've never been to a strip club. I like Paula and I'm surprised she's doing it, but maybe it isn't what I think. I know Glenda and Hank are going. I feel like we should all go to support her. Have you been to the club?"

"Yes," I said, "I've been there, but never when it was open. I represented Matt and Wendy when they were trying to get it open."

Kristen looked at me a moment. "Do you want to go?" she asked.

"With you?" I asked. Kristen nodded affirmatively. "Definitely," I said.

Kristen laughed. "You sure?" she asked.

So, my first "date" with the incomparable Kristen Young was to a strip club. I knew not to ask why Kristen wasn't going with her boyfriend. That was an extremely sensitive topic. Kristen and Paula had become good friends and Paula had told me the story.

Kristen was from an affluent Kansas suburb of Kansas City. She had been a particularly good high school gymnast and had scholarship offers. She took the one from a major university in the Pacific Northwest that had a good computer science program. Kristen's college gymnastics career had been solid, but not spectacular. She thought a law degree would be a good pairing with her knowledge of computers and got into a prestigious law school in North Carolina. In law school, a classmate had chased her until she fell for him. The guy was from this city and persuaded Kristen to move here with him. He was hired by another major firm town and Kristen came to Truboy.

Almost exactly a year after Kristen moved to town to stay with this guy, he dumped her. He started dating the daughter of the CEO of one of his firm's biggest clients. The experience had, according to Paula, left Kristen very hurt and distrustful of men.

I had not known where Kristen Young lived. When I picked her up that Saturday, I learned she lived in an apartment building like mine only a few blocks from me. Paula had said she'd dance sometime around 9:00 p.m. We'd agreed to meet Glenda and Hank at the club at 8:30. I picked Kristen up just after six and took her to the best pizzeria in town for dinner. The club was about a mile off the Interstate about thirty miles north of town.

HStoner
HStoner
2,397 Followers