All Comments on 'Muriel's Wedding'

by thelastenglishking

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
fisheronefisheroneover 2 years ago

I was not not fond it because it indicates date rape drugs and blackmail.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 2 years ago

Good story. I had read the other one first so I was hoping her submissiveness would be played up more. Jon is a bastard, but a well hung one! Interested in how her daughter reacts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not only is she past her prime, yet a married, cheating whore while her husband is away, but she's a gang-bang slut, with her own family? And she even ruins her daughter's wedding, to boot. I guess they all despise and have no more respect for the husband than this miserable gutter slut does, but she has even less respect for herself. Truly deplorable, start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

0 stars because it's not an incest story. Miscategorized. Pseudoincest stories kind of work if the familial relationship established, but in laws is pushing it too far. If anything this should have been in Nonconsent.

thelastenglishkingthelastenglishkingover 2 years agoAuthor

I'd agree with regard to the 'miscategorising'. This was never intended, nor indeed submitted as an incest story; unfortunately, it seems that the powers-that-be rather than the author are the arbiters on that score.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

Wowwww, that was incredibly well written! Not so much character development but everything else was amazingly well done! Kudos! 5 star stuff...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous