Muriel's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cocks came -- literally! - and went, I've no idea how many, I recognised the majority of the men, but knew few of their names; only Tom was a constant, he appeared to be Operations-Manager for my gang bang, or perhaps the correct term might be Pimp? Besides the cocks, there were the mouths and hands to contend with too and invariably there seemed to be more of those availing themselves of my charms than the owners of the currently penetrating cocks could account for.

As earlier, it was those hands and fingers that continually tripped my switches; most all of my past bed-mates have played around while fucking me, but to have the hands of a second, or third and at times even fourth man intruding upon proceedings was just so overtly sordid. For the most part they were fiddling with my bum and breasts or down between my legs, but more than a few were spanking my face and bottom -- I'd be black & blue by morning -- and three times someone even probed inside my bottom! Despite thinking how perverse those were, I found that even they were wildly arousing.

I knew Jon was back when I heard the disagreement, though it was Jamie & Tom doing the arguing, Jon merely settled their dispute: "Leave it Jamie, we'll all get a turn and Tom'll soften her up nicely for us." By now I was slumped across the bottom corner of the bed -- presumably to better present each of my orifices for access? - but when the next man had finished with me, Jamie and Jon dragged me around to drape me over its end with my knees on the floor. As Tom knelt down behind me, I was contemplating how my knees too were fast reaching their limit, when I should perhaps have been pondering the near silent tension that'd just settled upon the room?

Having stroked his prick up and then down the full length of my well used and leaking pussy, Tom grabbed me by the buttocks and pressed a finger against the tight rose-bud of my bum; I realised too late! It wasn't a finger, but that broom-shaft cock of his and a moment later he'd penetrated my bum! I tried to fight but Jon & Jamie had clearly known what was coming, they held me firm and one of them pressed my discarded dress into my face to quell the scream. This was one taboo which I'd never breached; Jack had often asked, even pleaded, but I'd always vehemently refused. It proved painful to begin with, but I think my tears were rather for my betrayal in allowing this virginity to be stolen by a teenage boy, almost a stranger, rather than it being gifted to my husband of almost thirty years.

As Tom pressed forward with his desecration, the pain soon eased as my anal-ring stretched and my bowel opened to accommodate his invading cock, it's slim girth and almost unnatural rigidity no doubt helping matters. Perhaps worse, was the equal alacrity with which I began to enjoy and become aroused by Tom's degenerate violation? Besides Tom's cock driving into my bum, there were once again fingers other than Tom's, delving deep into my snatch and that debased combination once more saw me orgasming just a few minutes later; only seconds later it was Tom's turn climax and his seed flooded my bowel.

I had little opportunity to savour the moment, though Tom was granted even less; Jamie all but threw him aside to replace him inside of me and his first thrust drew a gargling-cry from my throat. Tom might've accomplished the initial breach, but that was a mere keyhole in the face of Jamie's more substantial invasion; I thought at first that he might burst me open, thank God Tom's emission had at least lubricated my constricted channel. Again things improved markedly once I'd expanded to accommodate the intrusion, but this time around I never reached the same heights of pleasure, in part no doubt due to my growing fear.

The coarse conversation told me that Jon would be 'next up for the bitch's arse' and that tree-trunk between Jon's legs would surely split me in two? Even if I withstood Jon's reaming, the other men were all excitedly discussing the remainder of the batting-order, they clearly all intended taking a turn; I'd surely be torn to ribbons before they were finished, there were too many for my novice bum to host. Thankfully, it was not to be; the room was clearing even as Jamie was unleashing the final load I accommodated that night, even Jon was gone; I was soon alone save for Tom and Sharam who were frantically, though inexpertly attempting to restore me to some degree of respectability.

I was still drowsy and atingle, too far gone to offer much assistance as they cleaned me up with damp towels and re-attired me in my sadly abused dress and shoes - God knows where my underwear had disappeared to -- before helping me to totter downstairs to the lobby. Our mini-bus had arrived and even I could discern that the mood amongst those waiting was 'frosty', though it became a damned sight cooler still on the journey home; surprisingly we three were the first to be dropped-off, that perhaps in an effort to improve the ambience?

There was barely a word spoken as Jane frog-marched me into the house and directly upstairs to my room, while an edgy looking Jon made himself scarce; Jane's parting words were scathing: "Should I check in the wardrobe or perhaps beneath the bed, just in case you've stashed another toy-boy away to keep you well serviced? God mother, you're disgusting an absolute disgrace, making like a Cougar in front of our family and friends; I've never been so embarrassed in my life! What if Dad hears of it?" With a final shake of her head, Jane stormed out and slammed the door

Even I was past giggling now; I managed a rather painful visit to the lavatory, wiping up the twin streams that had again leaked from my over-used pussy and bum during the journey home. Then for a second time that evening, I kicked off my heels and still wearing what remained of my clothes, I laid down on the bed to recover; the clock read almost 2:00 am, I'd thought that the bus was due to collect us soon after midnight?

I felt, indeed looked, every one of my fifty two years and more when I awoke the following morning, my bottom was afire, my pussy rubbed raw and when I peeled off my ruined dress there was a shower of dried semen flaking from me like dandruff; I saw too that the rest of me was a patchwork of bruises and palm prints, those young men had utterly ravaged me. I climbed into the bath and later the shower, between the two I soaked away the worst of my aches and sluiced the filth from my body; but sadly the shame and ignominy couldn't be so easily washed away.

It was 10:00 before I was finally dressed and presentable, but I still loitered in my room, dreading the confrontation with my daughter and son-in-law. I may have been there still had I not heard the front door open and their car starting and driving away; of course, the run out to collect and deliver everyone back to their cars. At least one of them would be gone, so a problem halved and if I were lucky, perhaps both had gone? I quickly threw my belongings into my overnight bag, headed down the stairs and had made perhaps three steps across the hallway before I heard a call from the kitchen: "In here, I've just brewed a fresh pot of coffee and I'm sure you're in need of one."

Dropping my bag where I stood, I reluctantly made my way to the kitchen and peered around the door; Jon's greeting was: "Don t worry Carol, Jane's just gone to do the car pick-up run; she won't be back for an hour at least, so you've time for a coffee before making your escape."

Taking a sip of the proffered coffee I enquired as to what Jane knew:

"Jane doesn't 'know' anything for certain, so be prepared for the third degree, but she is fairly certain that you spent the evening getting your brains fucked out. Fortunately her imagination's not stretched past Tom being your paramour, so she's no idea of just how many cocks that sweet little pussy and mouth of yours took care of last night."

Jon grinned as he spoke, seeming to gloat at my fall from grace, whilst he apparently had escaped scot-free? I couldn't bear it, slamming down my coffee cup, I glared at him and all but shouted: "I'm going home, right now! Tell Jane that I'll call later and I never want to hear you speak of last night again!"

Another smug grin: "That's not going to happen, at least not until after I've had my turn in that sweet little arse of yours and then there's next weekend's party to discuss too."

"What Damned Party? If you think I'll be there then you've got another thing coming!"

"Of course; you were busy...entertaining, when Jamie and I arranged the party. As you know, Jane and a lot of the other girls are going to Manchester next Saturday for an Ed Sheeran Concert, so it seemed the obvious night for a sequel at Jamie's place; he knows a couple of lively young nymphos who'll be only too eager to join in and help to carry the load, but you of course will still be the star of the show."

I was gobsmacked, stunned by the casual audacity of Jon's proposal: "In your fucking dreams Jon! Wild horses couldn't drag me to your...your...orgy!"

"Perhaps not, but maybe these could?" Jon's phone appeared in my eye-line; displaying a series of pictures, in which mine was the only recognisable or even visible face. I was front and centre, squatting naked above an equally naked man and clearly grinding down on his cock; if that wasn't bad enough, there was a second cock ejaculating into my mouth. I was still cringing at those when Jon unveiled his piece-de-resistance: A few seconds of video during which I pulled my mouth off one cock and in a bubbling-voice, no doubt due to the pool of semen clearly visible on my tongue, declared: "Give me another; I want that black one." Whereupon a different cock -- black as ordered! - duly entered stage-right, to be engulfed between my lips. Oh my God; I didn't remember ever seeing a black guy at the wedding, never mind sucking one off in that bedroom?

"I wouldn't dream of sending those to Jack, or at least not out of the blue; but Jane might receive copies, or perhaps they might find their way onto the Facebook page of that 'Ladies Who Lunch' club that you're in?"

I hung my head in shame and defeat, my capitulation signalled by a mumbled excuse about not knowing where Jamie's house was. This Jon dispelled with equal cruelty: "Don't worry about that Carol, you'll be getting door to door transportation from Ellis, he's the driver who brought us all back from Muriel's wedding; a great guy, he didn't even charge us for waiting around for the extra hour last night. Well..., apart from your blowing him while he waited; I'm surprised you didn't remember his cock from the video? Jamie's already promised him that you'll suck him off again on the way to the party, but I expect that he'll be wanting a bit more of you besides, before the ride home."

There was no more to be said, I nodded in mute assent and with slumped shoulders turned to leave, only to be checked by Jon's next words: "Whoa! I've not had my piece of that tight little arse yet and we've got an hour before Jane'll be back."

Jon was already undoing his jeans as I turned back with tears threatening and placing a hand protectively across my crotch I pleaded that both my bottom and pussy were far too sore to cope with him again that morning; he would of course I avowed, get his turn next Saturday. Sliding his pants down anyway, Jon's eyes alone were sufficient to signal his compromise offer and without demur, I sank to my knees before him and took that gargantuan cock into my mouth once again; I was still knelt there five minutes later when I heard it: "Mother! You dirty whore; that's MY husband's cock in your mouth!"

12