Murmansk Stone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ja99
ja99
379 Followers

She said, "We hear your fun. We are talking about your fun. You having sexy-time?"

Claira was about to respond when the girl started sniffing, first a little, then big inhales, "Ishtenem!... Ahhhh, it is soooo good... The smell is really good!" She exhaled like it was getting her hot and bothered and said, "Can I enter? I want more smell..."

I said, "Yes, but you must be naked, before entering. We are naked, it must be fair." My voice being masculine worried me, but I figured, worst case, I'd get kicked out and have to sleep in a field before heading south, I'd already had great sex.

Instead of objecting, she said, "Of course. Sir."

There was some disturbance, some whispering in the bathroom behind her, and about a minute's delay, maybe two. The odd part was she came back to sniff again.

I didn't know we smelled that good. We'd had showers, but still, it wasn't like we had on perfume or something.

The delay got worrisome - a long time, frankly - I was worried that she, or someone else in her room, were going even then to report us to the hostel staff and we'd all be in trouble.

Instead, the voice said, "We are ready."

The door opened, and instead of just her, all 8 girls from the other room walked in.

Eve had long since stopped licking on Pauline, but was in bed under the covers with her.

As they came in, tiptoeing to be quiet, the other girls stood up. Someone turned on a flashlight as a better room-light. I walked up to the first one and said, "I am Mo. Pleased to meet you."

Instead of holding out her hand, the girl came in and hugged me, and I hugged her back, her soft breasts pressing into my chest and starting to give my cock an inspiration.

I said, "Everyone? Hugs. My name is..." I almost said, 'Kevin', but stopped myself and said, "Mo."

We all were hugging each other, pressing together, in the center of the room. I got more hugs than there were people, so I was sure I was being 'felt up' in the girl sense of whole-body feelings. My cock certainly got the attention it wanted, with casual touching of bodies.

One girl just dropped down in front of me and started sucking my cock.

The addition of a flashlight got me a chance to look at them. All were thin and athletic looking in the way that most college students are, with a variety of heights and breast sizes.

All had large puffs of pubic hair, not at all what I'd been seeing in online porn, but then again, I didn't know what was normal in the real world, much less in Hungary specifically.

Eve, by this time, was up and next to me, and she said, "I am sorry. He promised. I am next."

This girl nodded, her mouth full of me, doing a not-bad but not-good job of trying to take more than the head of my penis in her smaller-than-normal mouth.

I looked down and said, "Thank you... Uh, Kushenum." She looked at me, very surprised that I knew the Hungarian word for thanks, but I'd worked in two different jobs in Hungary and had found that it was incredibly handy to know how to say 3 things in every language - hello, thank you, and excuse me.

My hands were busy, feeling the breasts of the women around me, squeezing appreciatively, rubbing nipples.

Eve looked at me and asked, "You are ready?"

I said, "Oui-oui!" Looking behind her, I said, "Lean over."

Eve turned and leaned against the wall, and I came up behind her and knelt, pulling her butt-cheeks apart with my hands and getting my face into her quim enough to give a giant lick over her clit.

This made her melt with a trembling gasp, but I kept going for 30 seconds or so until she was panting super hard. Only then did I stand up, position my cock at her entrance and ask, You want this?"

"Yes!"

I asked again, and asked what she wanted, until she cried out, "Fuck Me!"

This was sufficient to get me to stand and tease her with the tip of my cock, painting the lips I'd just been licking up and down.

I had an audience.

The girl who'd been sucking me was hanging off my side, and two other girls were acting as brace for Eve to push against. Once just slightly in, I pushed forward with my hips, pulled back on the corners of her pelvis, and went sliding all the way in, in one fell swoop.

"Oh, Fuck, Yeah!"

They all laughed at my relief, but Eve was more about the groaning. I continued to push in, slow and steady.

Looking over at a girl standing next to me, not the one who'd been licking me, I said, "Do you know English?"

"Yes, sir."

I laughed, "I am Mo. I am not a sir."

She said, "Mo."

"Yes. Can you reach underneath Eve, down her front, and very gently make circles on her clit? Do you know what I'm saying?"

She nodded, bent over, and reached under Eve.

This had a strong effect on Eve, whose cries out were getting more strident. I said, "Eve. Quiet. You will wake up the entire building."

The girls laughed, but someone came over and spoke in more rapid french with her and Eve's guttural noises, just as desperate and wanton, got much quieter.

Maybe two minutes in, she came. Not too long, considering, and I had her quivering and gasping, shaking around enough that I had to hold her in place.

Looking up, I realized all the girls were gathered around, watching me go into Eve, and her shuddering love of this. I said, "I promise, I can do this for every one of you here, if you want it. Might take me a day, though."

Some buzz in the room went around, and a laugh, and one of the girls said, "You are not superman. Twelve of us."

I said, "Who is next?"

The girl who'd been fingering Eve said, "Yes!" first.

I said, "Who after?"

Another Hungarian girl, this one shorter, quite buxom, and very red-hair-freckled, was right next to me, and she said "Yes!" about the same time, so I pointed at her and said, "You want next, you must help lick her. Let me watch..."

Going over, the first girl leaned over next Eve, in the same pose, and the new girl came up behind her and started licking, just like I'd done for Eve.

Two butts, two sexy butts, a room full of sexy naked women, and I only had one dick. So, lots to do and I could only do one at a time.

Still, the visuals were amazing, but I had to come pretty soon, and I was still loving it and going strong.

The familiar tightening went, and I felt myself spurt once, twice inside of her, and then, pulling out, let my cock go up her butt-crack so the rest of my spurts landed on the small of her back.

Some girl leaned over to try to suck me in, and I let her, but still it was hard not to just push up against Eve, still, the instinctive 'Press IN' impulse was hard to control.

Switching over, I stepped behind the second girl and displaced the one who was licking, and just pressed myself inside her, and started up again, stroking and rocking into her.

Beside me, the girls crowded around Eve, and I saw lots of fingers go into the cum droplets on Eve's back, to mouths...and... down? One girl, as I watched (Oh-My-God) took a big dollop of cum on the end of her finger, lay back on the bed with legs splayed, parted her lips, and stuck it inside of her, shuddering and moaning at the same time.

This was odd behavior to say the least!

Something was definitely up, mentally, with these women. Not just them, really, it was more than that. Anna and the daughters, and the women in the village, all of them were doing the same things.

Still, some part of that struck me as been deeply, deeply satisfying, like it hit me on a visceral level. Like watching a mother suckle a baby, it's the emotion that goes with observing that, a deep human emotional attachment that says in a voice you hear but don't hear, 'YES, that's what that's for, Excellent.'

Turning my attention back to this girl I had my cock in, I grinned and stroked away, and the girl who had been licking her came around to diddle her clit at the same time.

Obviously, this helped both of them since while one hand was diddling around where my cock was thrusting, her other hand was diddling herself.

With spectators watching me and obviously also watching the next person in line, I looked around me, made eye contact, and said, "I want... all of you... do that... Kiss. Suck. Lick. Fingers."

They nodded like it was a game of simon-says, turned to the person next to them, and started up. They pressed in around me, and against each other, pairing off into the most extraordinary orgy situation I'd ever even contemplated. Things like this didn't happen to me. They didn't happen to anyone I'd ever met. Only in some kind of odd porn did I ever see things like that up close.

Even in that porn, it was usually very obvious that the actresses were well paid, probably very experienced, and 50/50 on whether they were faking any enjoyment of it.

There was no faking this enjoyment. The girls around me Got Going. I told them all to keep it quiet but keep going, and come a lot. The sound level in the room dropped significantly, but the panting and whimpering was from all around me.

Again, I built up and came, not like I normally would have since this was like my third cum in the previous hour. There was near zero likelihood I would have been able to do that had something The Chair had done to me not extended my abilities.

As I came in this second girl, I repeated the pulse twice or three times, then pull out and have the cum go on her back. In an exact repeat (given that I still had far more ejaculate than was normal for me), they dipped fingers and stuffed them in, getting some kind of enjoyment out of it that just seemed to match my own.

I had no idea why I felt that way. Yet, I did.

I sat on a bed, then, and the next girl mounted me, just climbed across my hips, took my still-wet cock and sat on it, and started riding.

The girl that had been paired with her came around behind her and held her, ran her hand down the girl's front, and focused her attention on making clit-circles. The girl who was riding held herself off my chest with one hand and Went To Town on pulling her own nipples.

When I asked another girl to feed me a boob, she did, and I got a chance to suck a very ample breast, pulling the nipple deep into my mouth on the middle part of my tongue against the roof of my mouth, and just suck on it.

This had an effect on the girl I was sucking on, for sure.

Off I cooked, and the girl on me decided that the pattern of cum a little inside, then come outside, was a pattern. She let me out and spurt on my own abdomen, and the girls came around for a bit of that, too.

Then, some minutes of rest and drinking from a bottle of water, the next girl pulled my half-hard cock up, sucked on it briefly, straddled me, and started riding my cock.

Wow.

There was no end to my cum. I was making a lot of it now, I had to be, and I wondered how much I could possibly make.

By the middle of the night, I was near the last girl, but she was wearing panties and I knew why. She was willing, but I said, no, not into that, and she understood.

Many of the girls were already asleep, or at least quietly paired up.

I had two beauties, one on either side, and we spooned as I rolled over into a happy-relaxed sleep.

Sleep...

Sometime in the morning, the lights came on, and we got bangs on the door as they normally did about 10 am. Anyone who was going to check out had to do so by noon.

I wasn't going anywhere. My hips were a little sore, but otherwise I was okay.

We all dressed; the Hungarian girls went back to their rooms, amid a bunch of kissing and deeply happy smiles. We cycled through the showers quickly, dressed, packed up stuff we wanted secured, and headed down for an early lunch. They served 'brunch' until 1 pm, but everyone had to be out who wasn't signed up for the next day by 2.

Sitting around the lunch table having salami sandwiches with mustard and some kind of odd pickles that weren't quite cucumbers (they were, but oddly spiced), I got the story on why the Hungarians were there. They were also headed to Ulan Bator ("Oo-lahn Batt-orr"), and from there to a famous girl's riding academy to work with Mongolian ponies that were trained to do some kind of ancient rodeo-riding and dressage tricks.

That sounded fun.

Most of the girls had cell phones, but I told them no photos of me as a hard rule, and if they had some, they had to delete them straight away. Further, no descriptions to anyone of what had happened. This was translated capably into Hungarian and French and we understood each other.

About that time, the front desk guy came up to our table.

He looked confused.

He said, "Mo. You have a message someone left on the phone. They sounded very odd."

His accent was Russian but I understood it well enough.

"You must go to Americanski Expresses offices, immediately, very soon. The phone man said his name was Dr. Pierre Chaise. He described what you looked like and said I should tell you, Mo, that you must 'go there now.' I said I would tell you."

Pierre is more than a first name. In French, Pierre also means 'stone'. Chaise means chair. Mr. 'stone chair' was telling me something. This couldn't be accidental.

I said thanks, and asked for directions which he went off and came back with a hand-drawn map. I thanked him, and said I didn't have any money to tip him to thank him and he looked at me strangely, he knew I didn't have money, but I think the idea of being tipped for a service was odd to him.

The girls wanted to come with me, but I didn't want to attract attention there and walking in with 12 gorgeous college girls would do that almost anywhere.

The hostel was a pretty big one, since Irkutsk was a big stopover point with almost nothing around it. Besides traveling groups of couples, there were several more 'teams' of girls traveling together. I'd seen that a lot - grouping up for safety, it made sense.

Besides them, plenty of other types of people were staying there, including some families with kids, a bicyclist I'd spoken to who was going from Britain to Indonesia, "with some island hopping", and some older guys who had been there a long time and were refugees from somewhere. I recognized their language as Arabic but that was about it.

I thought about bringing one of them as 'cover', walking around with someone helped when going to new places, but I didn't suppose I could inspire any of them to go with me.

We all finished eating; the girls and I agreed to meet again just before dinner and eat together, and I took off in the direction specified.

It took a while to get there.

I didn't read Russian well enough to read street signs, and the map the guy had drawn was good but I mis-read one part and had to backtrack to get there. Further, the hostel was in an area a mile from the 'downtown', so it took a while to get all the way downtown.

The AMEX office was in a depressing and drab concrete office building, like just about everything in ex-Soviet countries, though it did have good signage and a freshly painted and decorated lobby.

Once inside, it looked like a small bank, with some desks off to the side, a teller window where everyone was supposed to start, a small coffee machine desk, and the general posh atmosphere of foreign-money that goes with just Not Being Tragically Russian.

Smiles for customer service, for one, was a different thing than normal business I'd seen. No one liked their job - or admitted liking their job - nearly anywhere ex-Soviet, so a smile meant these folks had been trained by foreigners.

I walked up to the lady at the front desk and greeted her, "Zdrastvoyche, dobrey utra. My name is Mo..."

She immediately interrupted me and said, "Oh, yes, Sir. Please follow me."

What followed this was very odd.

Despite giving zero information to anyone, I was led into a small conference room and then met by a middle-aged man wearing a very nice suit. He described himself as a 'solicitor', and had my papers in order. He apologized for not having more of my 'case' done, but he said the essentials were handled.

What case? What was going on? Sometimes it's better to just go along with it, so I waited.

He set a nice collegiate-looking backpack on the table, opened the flaps, and started pulling things out. First, a sheaf of papers, showing that he had gotten me a replacement US passport, printed on short notice and delivered by courier that morning. He had an appointment for a visa stamp from Mongolia, but I'd have to go myself. The 'fees' (he said this oddly) had been paid and if there were any further demands, I would have his number.

From there, he'd started on the travel itinerary, but that open-ended tickets were sometimes hard to arrange. I could book a private plane if I wanted, or a tour bus, but it would be helpful to know my destinations.

His English was pretty good, so I just said I said my plans were 'somewhat open-ended'..

Pulling out a cellphone, he said it had been activated and had several alternate sim cards if I wanted, all here, and there, etc., and that he'd gotten Amex to replace my credit cards, here, and there, but that a third one, here, would draw money from a new UBS account his associate had created with money wired in 3 days previously.

My suspicion that I'd been led to Irkutsk, instead of just randomly stopping there, made more sense.

Really, there was no choice. Going southeast I really had to go through Irkutsk, it was on the main line, and that was where my ticket would reach.

I asked about local cash currency and he said he could issue me $2000 a day on the first card. The second card had no limit, but would incur fees if I used it more than twice a day.

Doing my best to be stony-faced, I just agreed and said, "of course" like I knew what the hell was happening.

I could afford better accommodations than a hostel, apparently, if I wanted them.

Since his checklist included me turning on the phone, I did so, was prompted to enter a new password and a pin, and found I had some text messages, as well as a US-based telephone number that presumed I lived in ... Atlanta?

There were several other messages that said to login to "my email account" of ____, with a password hint it was easy to figure out from my past life.

Very odd. Fun as all hell, but odd.

I felt like a super-spy, getting equipment from Q, something like, 'Your attache' case, Mr. Bond' or something.

He did say, "It's not every day that a situation like yours comes up. Thank you for your kind donation to my daughter's favorite charity."

I nodded absentmindedly in case that was a bluff or had some hidden meaning, but I mostly presumed it was a way to pay him a bribe or 'expediting fee' etc. without crossing a boundary for his employer.

Thinking about it, I said, "Yes, from the unlimited-spend card, I'd like $4000 in local currency, and if you can do it, another $4000 in Mongolian currency, today. Is that a problem?"

They only had $1500 in Mongolian, but that was fine. He put the money in my new backpack. I was glad I'd left my main backpack at the hostel so I wasn't wearing two.

I didn't have a wallet, so he talked to one of the ladies in the office and she left in a hurry, only to return just before I left with a nice leather one I could put my new cards and some of my currency into.

Figuring the price of that was somewhere near $30, I gave her $50 in exchange and pretended to be bad at math.

Another lady, as I was being handed the wallet, walked away and came back with a piece of paper with a phone number. She said quietly so the guy couldn't hear, "Please call me."

There wasn't any ambiguity about what she meant. The problem was, as I got closer to her, she smelled bad. Not just slightly - she genuinely smelled bad. I thanked her and left it at that.

My business was done, and I headed off to the downtown shopping area to see if I could get some new, clean clothes, socks, underwear, all the things I'd been putting up with instead of fixing.

ja99
ja99
379 Followers
1...45678...11