Murmansk Stone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

== ==

Later that night, I awoke to find that Anna was in front of me (by candlelight since they blocked the midnight-daylight outside with aluminum foil on the windows), and felt her snuggle back into me.

My hand was on her hip, kind of, but I moved it up to find the curve of her pelvis and she moved her arm up and back to allow me access.

Hell, I'm not stupid! I moved right up there!

Her breasts weren't big or prominent or anything, but she was enthusiastic and wiggled back at me to emphasize she really was into this. As my hand came up her stomach, she reached to grab it and guide it to hold her upper breast.

Below, I felt stirrings and a little uncomfortable given how I was positioned. She didn't help, squirming back onto me, and in fact opened up her leg to come back behind mine.

Someone was snuggled up behind me, so I was sandwiched (and loved it). Breasts into my back, my hand on a breast in front, and ...Oh, yes, then, she'd squirmed enough that her hand came down and pulled my cock to be between her legs instead of up between her butt cheeks.

There was already wetness there.

Sliding against me and pressing my cock up against her sex, the sliding continued until she pushed sharply against the head and pushed it into her Oh So Ready pussy.

I told her, "You ... This... makes me want to stay in Russia longer, but... I have to get home. This, this is a great home, too, but..."

She whimpered with happy at the feelings and turned her head to me, "I know, Mo, it's not my house either, but... with you, life is a little ... oh, yeah... nicer."

Whoever was behind me was awake, too, and held my chest to pull me back to her, or pull herself to me, either way, and I have to admit having boobs on my back while making love is a great way to do it.

We kept moving against each other, on and on. I worried that she wasn't getting a chance to orgasm, but I don't think she wanted to. I think she just wanted to be relaxed and let the sex happen.

It was almost an awkward position, physically that is. My head was canted away from the pillow, my arms tried to hold her, my back arched and my hips had to move to push in...

Too much work...

Rotating backwards so I was lying face up, I pulled her with me. Her back was against my front, my cock still embedded in her pussy. Granted, it seemed a little precarious, but still the Deep Good of being INSIDE.

Her surprise at this gave me pause, so I just lay there, pushing her hips downward so I could stay embedded, and her back arched to make that happen. This move, though, let me reach around her front.

Down and down my fingers went, a fast dance through her pubic hair and over her engorged clit, rubbing on either side of it and then up the middle in the round-and-round motion I'd so often seen my wife do.

This helped.

I didn't have to move nearly at all.

Petra was next to me, having moved out of the way as I rotated back, and was amused by what I was doing. I looked at her and licked my upper lip, then motioned with my head, "Lick her clit."

The face I got back was odd, like she'd not considered doing that before. Anna translated what probably was, "Mo wants you to lick my clit."

Petra half-smiled and moved, complying with my request, and got in between our legs. Her mouth started on my cock, then moved up and over Anna's clit. I could tell. It was no secret when Petra's tongue found the Right Spot.

I moved just a little to set up some minor amount of friction, and WOW did Anna cook off. She went into a continuous tirade of words, spilling out of her, all appreciative and plaintive and happy all at the same time.

The orgasm started and i felt her stiff and writhe, but Petra kept her in one place and kept licking. My cock felt her insides clench and clench and clench, over and over. This was a great orgasm for her, I knew that much. I wasn't quite there yet, but her squirming body was fun to hold on to.

Eventually, Petra let her go, and came back up to lie by my side with a giant grin on her face. "Bolshoi cum!"

I wanted to finish face-to-face with Anna, so I pulled her off and climbed up her front to face her, giving her small kisses and getting back inside, then stroking again and again, burying myself in her depths and loving every single millimeter of my thrusts.

We kissed and locked eyes, and, then, I had to come, OH so-fucking-strongly, pushing up and inside her and filling her pussy with what had to be a full load.

I hoped it could give her what she wanted, if she wanted or could have that. I couldn't control things, but I could hope.

We stayed like this, relaxed, until I slipped out and rolled to the side again, Vella found the blankets and was about to pull them up.

I stopped her, rolled on my back, and pointed down. I said, "Lick me clean. For good luck."

I don't know why I said that, but it seemed like a thing to do, and she shrugged and bent down, sucking me in and licking up my cock from all my cum, and Anna's juices, too.

Only when she was done did we pull the blankets up and settle in again, this time with me facing the other side, towards Petra, and I had to be asleep in moments.

Trains

The next morning we were awoken by the mother singing as she came downstairs and opened the door. Petra and Vella were up quickly, and were going to pull on their night-shirts again when I said, "No. No clothes."

Anna translated and laughed, and I said, "Too beautiful to cover up."

They looked at me, and then at the kitchen where their mother was clattering dishes, getting ready to make breakfast. I said, "I want to just walk around naked for a while, if that's okay?"

In the back of my mind, I was testing something. I figured it out as I stood up, and helped Anna stand, too, her nakedness much more ordinary than the decidedly extraordinary soft-young-beauties in front of me.

There was some back and forth conversation, and Anna called to the mother using her patronymic (last name) which I won't repeat. The lady appeared, took in the view of us standing there naked, and Anna rattled off an explanation, at which point the lady laughed long and hard, pointing at her daughters, then at me, and threw up her hands and turned around.

We walked into the kitchen together, my arm over Vella's shoulder, watching her breasts sway as we took each step.

I had some morning wood, but it had declined to the point where I was just quarter-mast, stiff-ish but not upwards. As we came in the kitchen, they started talking, and the mother turned around to look at me more closely, appreciating something, and saying 'obrezannoiy', which Anna translated to 'circumsized'.

The mom, who I never learned the first name of, came over, nodding in appreciation of my physique (getting better, certainly), and bent down at the waist to look closely at my penis.

She said something, which Anna told me was, "Hard and not hard at the same time. She never sees this before."

We had a great breakfast of ham and cabbage, and I got to stare at the breasts of the girls, and their butts as they walked away, and their lack-of-bush, too. Anna and I mostly stayed seated at the table, though when Anna got up, I got to stare at her, too.

After we finished and got dressed and packed, the mom handed me a big bag of food she'd packed - cheese, some salami, two loaves of bread, enough to fill the rest of my backpack. I took a quick sponge-bath and dressed, kissed Petra, Vella, and the mother, and then Anna and I drove to the train station.

I was early, it was 7:45, but that was fine. Anna and I kissed some, and then she left. It was sweet. She had a smile a mile wide, and I did, too.

Everything is better when you've had sex recently.

The train came, I got on, waited for a while, and soon enough we pulled away and headed... southeast. All roads led west towards Moscow. The line I was on didn't go that far to the East, so I had to go west to change to a line that went east again.

Not having a cellphone made me feel odd. I had no use for it on the wilderness hikes, since obviously there wasn't a cell tower for 1000 km, but everywhere I'd traveled before, I'd been connected. Instead, it was like when I was in my youth, before cell phones, or at least before smartphones.

I had some books, so I read.

The seating was such that I overheard everyone else's conversations, and that was entertaining. I could get the gist of some things, simple words, and with context got more and more of them. At least, between naps I did. Something about trains always puts me to sleep.

Eventually we got to the city I was headed to, where I changed trains and could head East, towards Vladivostok. I didn't know if that was where I was supposed to go, exactly, but then again, I wasn't sure I had many options in the matter.

The food lasted 3 days, and I eventually had to buy some food from the food car, using one of my precious $20 bills I'd kept in my shoe. For that, I got a ton of change, and enough food for $7 to feed me for two more days until we got to Irkutsk. This was as far as my ticket would take me (in days of travel) and I had a strong intuition I should get off the train there anyway.

Irkutsk is a big city, 600k people per the multi-lingual tourist sign at the train station. I needed a place to stay, but I figured hanging around might be a bad plan since the station had a lot of seedy types wandering around and several decided I was worth looking at.

I'm not stupid. I left with the deliberate body language of someone wanting to get to a specific place - and no one followed.

It was early morning, so I had plenty of time to hunt up a place to stay, but as I walked around I finally decided to ask at a kiosk (it sold tea, cellphones, toys, and ice cream)(all the kiosks were like this). This was a lot like what I'd seen in Eastern Europe - odd combinations in one place.

The woman there remembered hearing about the youth hostel being near a specific church, so I headed over that way and found it.

Hostels are usually ultra-cheap, had foreigners, and I figured I could read someone's travel guidebook if I asked them nicely.

Youth hostels aren't just for youth, but you have to be traveling alone or in a same-sex group, usually, since a lot of them frown on married people (or unmarried couples! The young? Having sex?!?) using their accommodations.

My worry in going was that I didn't have either a passport or a "hi" card, hosteling international, which was technically a requirement in Europe.

Once I got there, though, the requirement was irrelevant, since I spoke English and they asserted I could go to the main police station downtown and they could set up a call to the US consulate or embassy if I needed to. They'd seen similar problems before.

Everyone staying at a hostel is living cheaply. That's the kind of vibe it is. You don't flash money, nobody has money. It's understood. Lots of times, everyone chips in for ingredients, a big pot of soup gets made, and everyone's full and happy.

I sat with a group of four (female) French students who were on their way to Ulan Bator, Mongolia, and had just stopped to sight-see. I knew just a little French, but as I listened to them talk, I got more and more of it and was even able to make some sentences before the end of our lunch.

Figuring why-not, they'd invited me to go to a set of museums downtown and I joined them, using my camera to take great pics of Theokolos cathedral, among other scenic places. Fun stuff.

By the time dinner rolled around, the girls were hanging off me and very happy for the 'English practice' with me. My cover story of having gotten screwed by a package tour that kept my passport and left me in the middle of nowhere went over pretty well.

The girls had a room together at the hostel, six bunk beds, and they invited me to stay with them, "If I wanted".

Of course I wanted! They were hot, and I was horny!

So much of the hostel setup, in the other ones I'd stayed in, were devoted to preventing residents from having sex, it was way-funny. I didn't care, before. Then, I was older than everyone, I wasn't obviously going to get any 'dates', nor did I want one, I was just in that town to sight-see and sleep and keep going.

With the Irkutsk one, SOOO unlike the European ones, they didn't care at all. It was a cursory, 'yeah, don't do that', but the management was a lot more concerned we weren't drug dealers or going to wake them up in the middle of the night (it didn't work - if you were locked out, you're locked out, after 1 am).

Once inside, I wanted to use their tub/shower (a tub with a wand) and got ready agreement.

Before I was done, the next girl wanted to get in, and she stood in the doorway in a towel watching me.

I wasn't going to object.

When I got out, she dropped the towel and got in, rubbing past me and letting her nipples draw a line across my chest.

I had my stuff-it sleeping bag (always with me, very small summer weight), but I didn't need to get it. I just hung out, naked, and the other girls chatted with me, somehow always being between me and my backpack, until the first girl was done taking her shower.

Then, the next one got in, and came out, and we were all naked, just sitting around.

They were talking in French, and presuming I couldn't understand what they were saying. I got some of it, at least. The debate was over who would get to sleep with me, for what part of the night, and who was on birth control or not, though I couldn't quite tell what their answers were since they were longer and not simple oui-ou-non things.

The tallest one, a gaunt girl named Pauline, had wispy blonde hair and a pelvis that matched her shoulders - wide enough to be womanly, but without very many muscles. She "got" me first.

Eve ("Yvette") spoke the best English, and said that I would start in one bed, but they hoped I could stay the next night, too, since they didn't think I'd last through all of them.

I laughed and asked if she could join Pauline and I once Pauline had her first or maybe second orgasm.

The room laughed, and I was okay with that.

With our lights out and everyone in bed, Pauline and I started kissing. Of course, kissing led to touching, and then more touching, followed by finger work, and soon I was down on her and licking up a storm.

I got a storm.

Pauline had been quiet most of the time during conversations, but she was unreserved in her gasps and moans. I made sure she built up nice and slow so she could get full satisfaction from the effort, both since I wanted her to have a nice time, and because I knew the other 3 girls were listening.

Waiting for her to calm down and still feeling a residual -Clamp- from inside her on my fingers, I started in kissing again, and licking, and giving her a second reason to be loud.

This reason kept up until she had a much more deep and guttural set of noises for the next orgasm, a body-twisting situp-arched back-situp situation that would have been funny to watch (instead of just being damned sexy!).

She started to calm down from that and I waited, but not too long, since I wanted to keep her going to a degree. Once I wasn't being head-squeezed so much, I moved up and over her, feeling her arms pull me into a hug as I moved.

I was going to reach down, but she beat me to the punch and grabbed my cock, bouncing over her lower abdomen, and guided me into her.

Pushing in as she held her lips open for me, I got again to the beautiful point of cock in pussy, and I could settle down onto her and relax in the movement with her.

We kissed.

She was sweet, and didn't even seem to mind having her juices all over my face, though I knew my face was wet with them. She didn't care. She'd just had a really strong experience, and welcomed me with cooing and 'oui, oui!' and 'go, yes, give me that' in french.

I obliged her, of course.

Up and IN, wow, that's the spot, I was thinking, and her legs curled around my thighs to pull me in farther. It would do nicely.

Reminded of my commitment to Eve, I said, calmly in the still emptiness of the room, "Eve, Pauline has had a second orgasm. Please join us?"

Pauline looked at me in the dim light with a kind of confused expression, since the bed wasn't that big and we were already making love.

Eve appeared from the other bed and sat on the side of ours, watching us move.

"Eve, I'll make room. Please kiss Pauline, like you mean it?"

Moving to the side slightly, my cock still moving steadily into her, Pauline bent upwards a little and Eve bent down, and they kissed, like the French do, on the cheeks. I said, "On the lips. And, feel... les nichon..."

I'd picked up that much from their conversation. Breasts were seins ("saan"), but colloquially for this group, they were nichon ("Nee-shon").

They giggled and kissed for real, and Eve got down farther and started kissing and licking Pauline's breast.

I watched this for a while, damn sexy, but said, "thank you."

Going back to my pumping, I made more of an effort to get forcefully in, and Pauline seemed to like that plenty, so I kept going and got faster, and faster, until as a blur I was slamming into her and Pauline's gasps became another orgasm just as I had my own - bursting, eye-rolling YES fuuuuck Wow Spurting whole-body-convulsing slam of a cum into her, up and IN, tight, as tight as could be...

I was not quiet, either.

We settled down and started breathing again, and I pulled out and lay on my side, my back to the wall.

Eve sat on the side of the bed, waiting.

I wondered, since it was seeming like almost anything I asked these girls to do, they were doing. It wasn't just my telling Eve to kiss, or suck-boob, or whatever, it was earlier that day, too. When we'd been walking around, I had suggest things, and they'd done them.

These were girls that had a history together, of travel at least. They'd known each other for their first 2 years of university, until they'd decided to take the summer and go to Mongolia as a fun-side-trip.

So when I'd suggest something, I didn't really expect that I would be the most important person in that group, the most listened-to... yet I was.

How far would this go?

"Eve."

She looked at me.

"My cock needs to be licked now. Before I can come in you."

She nodded, and leaned down, quickly taking my cock in her mouth and sucking me clean of all the cum, plus obviously Pauline's juices.

As soon as she'd done that a little and leaned up again, I said, "Eve. Lick Pauline now. Let her keep my cum, though - she might want it to make a baby."

I was trying to go for shock value with that last statement, to see what she would do with my saying such an out-there thing.

Instead, she bent down again, moved Pauline's legs to the sides, and leaned in.

I asked, "First time licking a girl?"

Eve said, "Deuxieme, I have enjoyment... avec ma cousine en lycee..." (her cousin, in high school).

She licked up Pauline's sex, making Hmmmm sounds.

I moved out of the way, to let them have space, and knelt by the side of the bed, leaning in to kiss Pauline every once in a while.

A tiny, "Knock-Knock-Knock.." came from the bathroom door.

This room shared a bathroom with the bunkroom on the other side, and the girls had said hello to them earlier while keeping my presence around the corner.

Claira got up out of bed and went over, and I stood behind her, pressing my front into her back and getting the full-skin-wonderfulness of doing that, as she cracked the door open.

There were 8 girls from Hungary in that room (it was larger), and the only language they had in common was English, so the girl whispered through the cracked-open door, "Hello?"

Claira said, "Bonjour, hello."

I could see the girl's face, it was backlit by the bathroom night-light, as well as our own night lite, though she could only look straight and I could see her face from the side.

1...34567...11