Muscle Futa Fuck Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Connor's eyes shot open to their widest possible circumference as the massive women hilted their cocks in his stretched holes and flooded him with thick seed. Twin torrents of hot, sticky batter blasted into his throat and the depths of his colon. Both rivers of creamy gunk backed up immediately. Hot cum flooded his mouth and began running from his nose just as thick semen blasted from the seal of his pucker. It caked the black leather of the car's seating and Melanie alike.

Rivulets of cum flowed from his nose and blasted from the corners of his packed mouth. The thick nut splattered all over Liana as she kept his face locked to her pubis. She held him in a death grip as every last rope of sticky cream was milked into his cum-dump body.

Melanie's fingers were dug into his flanks. She wailed as blast after blast of sludge-like semen spat into his soiled intestines. It felt like it was never going to end, but just as Connor thought he would pass out from lack of air, Liana let him go.

*SCCCHHHLLOOOORRRRPPPP*

Connor's mouth slid off her spurting pole and he took a big, sperm-choked inhale of air. Semen slid from his lips and nose as he sucked in life-saving oxygen. Despite the exceptionally rough treatment, his body buzzed with excitement and giddy lust. The knowledge that he'd brought these two glorious Goddesses to climax filled him with submissive glee.

At some point in the intense sexual fury, the endless prostate massage from Melanie's thrusting had triggered his orgasm. He looked down and saw his own little pool of nougat filth decorating the seat. Connor had never imagined it was possible to be fucked so hard that his own climax was barely noticeable.

"Lick it up!" Liana ordered as Melanie pulled her cock from his ass. "Ours and yours. Off the seats and our bodies."

"Every. Drop." Melanie added, a devious smile on her face.

Connor set to the task and within moments another message came across the limo's speakers.

"We're almost home, Miss Liana. Just thought I'd let you know."

"Thank you" the blue-haired vixen answered before releasing the intercom button and turning to her friend. "So, what do you think? Want to stay tonight, or should I have Roger take you home?"

"Hell yes, I'm staying!" Melanie answered passionately. "I'm going ass-to-mouth in this little faggot as soon as we get inside!"

Liana grinned and looked down at their new sperm guzzling slave. "Did you hear that, slut? I think she likes you. I do too. In fact, I have a collar and a bondage bench with your name on them. This is going to be your new home for a while, so you'd better call your little Pipe Fitter's guild and tell them you're taking some time off. What do you say to that?"

Connor removed his happily swabbing tongue from the black leather. Their semen was thick on his lips. He swallowed before looking back and forth at the bulky, steaming hot amazons to his left and right. The eager bottom hoped he wasn't being presumptuous, but given what Liana had just said, it seemed fair to use the honorific.

"Yes, Mistress!"

12