Muscle Girl Beach

Story Info
A voyeur has an extraordinary day at an unusual beach.
5.5k words
4.35
5.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun had barely been up an hour and carefully Pete crept through the trees. The park wasn't opened yet but he had crawled under the gate and got to the park office as fast as he could. He was a man on a mission; he had to check out the rumors that there was a secret trail that ran down behind the back door to the superintendent's office. The trail didn't matter to Pete one bit; rather he only cared about what was at the end of it. He was told that there was a private little cove that held a beach most people had no clue existed. The only people who went were the park superintendent and a couple of her friends. Pete, always a shy man, had the biggest crush on the superintendent and hoped he could catch a view of her swimming with friends that may just be as pretty as she was. And since the beach was so secluded, maybe they'd even go skinny dipping, as long as they thought it was just them.

Nervous of security cameras, plus the risk that the employees could come in the park at any moment, kept Pete from actually walking along the road and up to the office. Rather, he went through the woods towards the backside of the main building. His eyes looked carefully as he was near the back door, still staying in the treeline out of view. He was hoping for any glimpse of a trail. If the beach was as private as they said, then it would not be used often and would probably not have that much wear. The landscape did not seem to yield a trail at all. Perhaps the rumors weren't true; Pete had heard them from an ex-employee of the park who said that women would go down the trail occasionally with swimwear and be gone for several hours. He didn't plan to give up though, preparing to move closer to the building when he spotted it. Though faint, it was most definitely a trail in line with the office's back door. He went down the trail to hopefully reach the fabled beach.

The trail turned out to be a bit longer than he had thought. Though Pete was in good enough shape for a man in his middle age, he still found it a bit tiring of a hike. Surely the women wouldn't be going this far off and with all this effort just to find a private place to swim. Either he had been told one hell of a lie, or something else was going on at the end of the trail. He had gone far enough in his crazy infatuation, why not keep going on. He went on, soon coming to a clump of shrubbery at the end of the trail. He went through the impressive brush and soon found himself standing on an incredibly beautiful spot.

There really was a beach at the end of the trail, and what a beach it was. Probably one of the most beautiful spots that Pete had ever been to or even seen in a picture. The sand was unblemished by either footprints or plant life growing. The entire place was sheltered in a cove made of rocks, only a narrow opening connecting it to the rest of the ocean. The water was a spectacular sight to behold; not the normal color of sea water but rather it appeared to have a pink underglow to it. The water was almost hypnotic.

While it looked as if this place was truly unknown, there were some signs that people had been here, albeit strange ones. Looking over to one corner of the beach, Pete saw that there were quite a bit of free weights lying about that looked most unusual. While he wasn't much of a weightlifter, Pete knew enough to know that the dumbbells and barbells he looked at now were much bigger than they should be, and probably weighed a lot more too. There also did not appear to be any small weights laying around either, as the lightest number he saw on a single weight was 100 pounds on a couple of the dumbbells. Looking carefully, one of the larger barbells he saw had several heavy weights on it. Based on how many there were on the bar and the size stamped on the outer plate, there had to be over 2,000 pounds on that bar alone! Who could possibly lift that?

Pete was curious but dared not spend too much time on the beach. He did not want to leave too many traces he'd been there and definitely did not want to get caught there by himself. He retreated back into the trees, finding a place to hide for a while. He settled in comfortably, even taking his tank top off as the temperature outside was rising as the sun got higher. Now only clad in his cargo shorts, he thought that a hot one like today would be the perfect time for Kris the lovely superintendent to go for a swim. Pete was obsessed with her since he laid eyes on her, from her long blonde hair, ivory skin and slender body (although he had never seen her in anything other than the green and khaki park uniform). If anything could give him a better view of his beloved Kris, he would go through with it, no matter how long he had to wait.

The hours ticked by, the sun getting higher in the sky and the day getting hotter. Pete was drenched in sweat, glad he'd brought an extra water bottle, but badly wanted to go for a swim. The water did look incredibly cool right now. He thought he may as well go for it since it did not appear that anyone would show up. Before he could even move to stand, he began to hear voices. Not daring to move or make a noise, he stayed perfectly still. Sure enough, female voices were coming down the trail. He smiled a little as he could tell one of them was the gorgeous Kris coming down towards where he was now hidden.

Three women walked out of the trees and onto the beach, which Pete had a magnificent view of now. Kris led the way, clad in her park uniform stained with sweat from the hot day. Immediately behind her was another woman, this one tanned with short brown hair. She wore a pink tank top and shorts, also quite sweat-covered. Bringing up the rear was a dark-skinned woman with long black hair wearing an orange sun dress. The three were laughing and chatting, obviously having a good time in one another's company. Kris carried towels for everyone and the black woman had a portable radio, which she sat on a boulder and turned to a rock station the others seemed to agree with.

"Alright girls," Kris said to her companions, "let's get out of these things." The others giggled as they all began to take their clothes off. The three piled their individual outfits onto different rocks as they undressed, which did not take long as it was obvious they wanted to be out of the sweat-soaked outfits as quickly as they could get. Soon the three women were gathered together again, their naked bodies shining with sweat from the hot day.

Pete had three lovely women to look at. All were middle-aged obviously and probably wouldn't be in a nudie magazine anytime soon, but still had amazing bodies. The short-haired tan woman had plenty of curves on her body, her large breasts sagging just slightly. Not a single tan line on her, Pete the voyeur guessed she probably came here often. The black woman was slim, but her body still carried gracefully the large breasts and big ass she was fortunate to have. But Pete's attention was focused on Kris. She stood there nude, a view he never thought to have in his life. Her slender body was all he had envisioned, right down to her perfect breasts. Though not as well-endowed as her friends, to Pete she may as well have been a statue of an ancient Greek goddess.

The three women then ran straight for the water, diving head first into the gentle waves lapped by the ocean. Pete watched them play together in the water for who knows how long, as he was now convinced he had actually died and was in the afterlife. They splashed each other, pulled one another underwater and play wrestled in the water. Clearly they were having fun playing together in the cool ocean water. Pete was so distracted by the show they were unwittingly putting on for him, that he did not notice the water seemed to glow even more pink than it had before. But the women did as soon all three began to walk back towards the shore.

"I can feel it girls," the black woman said.

"Yes," Kris replied, "it's starting now."

Before Pete could begin to ponder what they were talking about, he witnessed a spectacular process begin. The three women stood on the beach together, their bodies beginning to transform. Their muscles began bulging against their naked flesh as they grew. Soon every muscle in their bodies was clearly defined and rapidly growing. Their muscles swole larger than even those of the biggest bodybuilders. But it wasn't just their muscles that grew; each woman's breasts began to swell and grow so large that even the bustiest stripper would be jealous of the rack they had. Their curves grew more pronounced too as each also sported an ass that no man could probably exist.

The transformation over, Pete beheld the hulking women that now stood in place of the three skinny dippers he'd be spying on. While they were still around the same height (each was around five and a half feet tall) and their faces/hair remained unchanged, the three bodies were now completely different. Starting at their feet, his eyes ran up their now super muscular legs, with thighs as thick as tree trunks. Each had wide hips that also provided room for their big butts, going up to the shredded abs each had. Their torsos were perfectly sculpted and on their chest each had the biggest tits Pete had ever seen in his life. They were perfect though, not a bit of sag on any of them with erect nipples just the right size. Each woman had a massive pair of arms, their muscles absolutely making them powerful units. Pete looked at all three and could see every single muscle clearly defined on their bodies.

The three women smiled as the transformation had been completely, thrilled that they were now absolutely jacked beyond what any other human probably had ever done. Truly they were the most muscular human beings who had ever lived. Soon they were flexing their expanded muscles, giving Pete a good view of how powerful they really were. When they flexed their arm muscles, Pete saw their biceps alone were bigger than the biggest melons he had ever seen. They were thrilled, striking every pose that bodybuilders would do in competitions. Their backs were shredded and the voyeur got an even better view of the amazing asses they had. All three stood there giggling as they flexed their pec muscles, their giant breasts dancing around on their own as they did.

Finally Kris spoke up. "Okay we only have three hours and I want to make the most of it. This has been a stressful week and I need to blow off steam. Let's get to it girls."

Her companions agreed and soon the brown-haired woman went for her bag. She pulled out a large bottle of some kind of oil and soon the three women were passing it around, getting their muscular bodies well oiled up. They paid attention to every part, but for a while it seemed as if Kris was mostly focusing on oiling her chest, caressing as if she were almost fondling her breasts. The other two noticed this as well.

"You know you have other muscles to oil up Kris?" said the black woman. "You don't have to spend the entire time playing with those."

"That's easy for you and Mandy to say," the blonde replied. "You two get to have big tits all the time. I only get these things whenever we're here and I'm not going to waste any time not playing with them."

"Give her a break Sarah," Mandy the brown-haired woman said to the other woman. "If she wants to fondle those massive melons, let her. I'll help get her back oiled up while she does that. And she is right, you and I do get to have big boobs all the time."

"Did you seriously say 'massive melons'?" Sarah asked, approaching to start oiling Mandy's back.

"Of course. Don't tell me you just call them boobs or breasts."

Sarah rubbed oil into Mandy's massive back muscles as she pondered. "If we're being honest, sometimes I am partial to calling them dirty pillows. But if it's dirty talk, they're always going to be tits, big tits, huge tits, anything tits."

Kris was giggling the whole time. Her body now completely oiled, she went to help an equally oiled Mandy finish up Sarah's body. "You know, if I had big tits all the time, I'd want to call them my fun bags."

"Shut up Kris," Mandy said. "This is your one break from being a member of the itty bitty titty committee." With that, all three women laughed hysterically, throwing down the oil bottle and walking in the direction of the massive weights that lay on the beach.

The three began setting up for a heavy workout. Mandy started by heading straight for the dumbbells and adding plates to them. In a moment, she began slowly by curling 400 pounds with each arm. Kris meanwhile was loading a smaller barbell with 1,200 pounds of weight and began to do bicep curls. Sarah had gone over to the 2,000 pound barbell and managed to lift it over her head and onto her shoulders, squatting as she held a literal ton of weight. All three were starting to feel the workout taking effect, veins starting to bulge out from under their oiled skin.

After a few minutes, they began to switch up their workout. Now Sarah was curling the dumbbells, Kris was doing 2,000 pound squats and Mandy was laying on her back stretching her legs. She asked Sarah to take a break from curling to place one of the boulders on the beach onto her feet now up in the air.

"Which one do you want?"

"Give me that one. The 3,500 pound one," Mandy said pointing to one. Sarah lifted the boulder with little effort on her part and placed it on Mandy's feet. Soon, Mandy's massive thigh muscles were at work as she did improvised leg presses.

For over an hour the three women worked out, lifting more and more weight progressively. By the end of their weightlifting session, each was easily lifting almost 4,000 pounds! Finished with the equipment, they went back to the center of the beach.

"Now Kris and Mandy," Sarah said. "I believe that you have a score to settle over last week's wrestling match. Why not get down in the sand and see who's the champ this week?"

"And what exactly will you be doing?" Kris asked, a devious smile overcoming her face.

"I won fair and square last week so I'll be the referee. After all, I want to see who's the second place winner now."

Kris and Mandy squared off and soon charged one another. It was evident that whenever the women hulked out like this they were no strangers to using their mighty strength to grapple with one another. The two rolled around in the sand, their oil- and sweat-covered bodies now completely buried under the sand. Their massive muscles bulged as they held each other in check, before, without warning, Kris picked Mandy up over her head and threw her right out into the middle of the water.

"I win, I win," Kris cheered.

"You do win," Sarah said as she walked up behind Kris. "And as your prize, why not join her in the water." With that, Sarah picked up Kris and threw her into the water.

Kris came up out of the water, walked back onto the beach and right up to Sarah. "If we're both going in there, you're coming with us," she said. Instead of throwing Sarah in, however, Kris picked her up and carried her like a princess right into the glowing pink water.

Like they had when they first arrived, the three women were playing together in the water, splashing around without a care in the world. They helped clean each other up, as all were covered in oil, sweat and sand. Their hands worked over each other's bodies to get every bit of grime cleaned off. Once they were washed off, the three dripping wet women walked back to the shore.

"Let's relax with a quick game of catch," Mandy said. But this of course, with their massive muscles and superhuman strength, could not be any ordinary game. Among the boulders lay a giant steel ball custom made. If you looked closely, you could see it still faintly had "1,000 lb." written on it. But to these three, it was no problem to lift and toss. As if they were playing with a regular baseball, the three were tossing the steel ball around with one another, catching it easily before tossing it to the next one. As they played, they began to chat again.

"We've still got about an hour left before it wears off," Sarah commented.

"Don't remind me," Kris replied.

"You don't want to go back to normal?"

"I mean, I kinda don't. Part of me wants to stay like this forever."

"I feel ya," Mandy chimed in. "We all love when we're jacked like this, so I bet it would be..."

"Hang on," Kris interrupted. "Did you girls hear something coming from the trees?"

Pete had managed to stay quiet in his hiding spot for so long. At first shocked and completely flabbergasted when the women had transformed and were flexing their giant muscles. But as they had done all that weightlifting, he had begun to enjoy the sight of their powerful bodies being worked out, shining in the sun with all the oil and sweat. When Kris and Mandy had wrestled in the sand, he found himself getting turned on. After all three got in the ocean together and began to clean each other's bodies, their hands touching one another's naked flesh, he could not help but unzip his shorts and get his hands on his hard dick. He had stroked the rest of the time, and didn't even notice when he let out a bit of a moan. Nor did he notice what was about to happen until Kris had pulled aside the brush he had hidden in and laid eyes on him jerking off.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" she screamed at the masturbating man. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" She grabbed him and dragged him out from the trees and onto the beach. As she threw him down, his unbuttoned shorts fell from him and he laid there as naked as the three muscular women who now surrounded him.

"Who the fuck is this," asked Sarah. "Was this fucker spying on us?"

Pete laid there unable to speak. He had let go of his dick and was too scared to make a single movement. It was obvious the furious hulking women around him were growing impatient with him just staring at them like that, and were very pissed off that he lay there hard as a rock. Kris bent down, grabbed him by the throat and lifted him to his feet.

"Listen here you slimy motherfucker," she growled at Pete. "You'd better say something right fucking now or your ass is a good as dead."

Pete still could not find the words to explain. In fact, now it was getting harder for him to think of anything else other than how much more beautiful Kris was to him now. That powerful body, every single muscle detail showing from under her skin only drove him crazier for her. And the fact that she stood there, only her massive breasts keeping them apart now. Much to his shock, the fact she had her powerful grip on his throat only served to make him hornier, his erect cock bouncing up and down as it throbbed.

Mandy noticed this and said to her friend "Kris that fuck's getting off to you doing that."

Kris turned to Pete and asked "Is that fucking true you wimpy little bitch boy?" Pete still did not find an ability to speak and could only nod his head to indicate that it was.

Kris released her grip on his neck and took a step back. She placed her hands on her hips and looked at him carefully. Sure, Pete wasn't much to look at but that didn't really matter to her. She could tell that he was into her powerful body and his rock hard cock was evidence of that. Plus, Pete did seem to be well enough endowed in that area. And the fact that being roughed up only aroused him more played into the devious side Kris had wanted to let out so back. A wicked smile came across her face.

"So, you like big strong muscle women do ya?" Once again Pete was unable to speak but nodded.

"Speak up bitch," Kris barked at him.

"Yes."

"Know your place fucker," she told him. "You should have said 'Yes, Goddess'."

"Sorry. Yes Goddess."

"You like our big muscles and our rippling bodies?"

"Yes Goddess."

The other two had moved beside Kris and stood on either side of her. Their hands on their hips as well, they saw the strange naked man taking in the view of three muscular women like them. Plus they could tell that Kris was really getting into this and wanted to play into it for their friend.

12