Muscle Girl Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think that my friends and I are hot, don't ya," Kris asked him.

"Yes Goddess."

"You love to see us flexing our massive muscles?"

"Yes Goddess."

Kris flexed her giant biceps and the other two followed suit. "You like the view of our giant arms as we lift?"

"Yes Goddess."

The three women put on quite the show for Pete. Each struck different poses that would normally be seen on stage at a bodybuilding contest, making sure to give the horny man a view of every muscle. He was enraptured at the views, their wide backs, vein-popping flexes and every part of them showing off their bulging muscles.

"Does this turn you on, bitch boy," Kris asked as she stood in front of Pete, her giant breasts bouncing up and down as she flexed her pecs.

"Yes Goddess."

"You want to stroke that little cock badly don't you?"

"Yes Goddess."

"Well if you ask me nicely and beg like a good bitch boy, I may just let you."

"Please Goddess, may your bitch boy stroke his small cock?"

Kris loved the sound of Pete calling himself "her bitch boy." "Of course he can. Jerk off for your Goddess."

Pete stood there, masturbating to the three women as they flexed their superhuman muscles. Kris was getting more turned on, particularly knowing that he was only jerking off because she had given him permission. She took quickly to the role of Goddess. Sarah didn't really care that Pete was jerking off to their bodies, but did enjoy the fact that their big muscles were turning him on. Mandy was the only one who really didn't care. The only one of them married, the other two knew that she and her husband would sometimes come here alone and in private he worshiped her powerful body and she got all the attention a muscle goddess should have from him.

Kris had another devious smile come across her face as she looked at a stroking Pete. She stopped flexing and the others quit too. She approached Pete.

"Does my bitch want to touch my hard muscular body?"

"Yes Goddess."

She flexed her upper body, both arms bulging with rippling muscles. "Go ahead and give these big biceps a feel." Pete reached up and touched her muscular arms, squeezing and stroking gently. While he wasn't the most attractive man, Pete's touch did turn her on.

Kris turned towards her friends and said "This one is all mine girls." The other two took the hint and were happy to just sit back and watch.

Kris gave Pete free reign to touch every part of her. He could barely get his hands around her bulging biceps before moving down to feel each individual ab. She turned and allowed him to rub her massive back and told him to get down and massage her giant thigh muscles. As he touched her thighs, he even got a feel of her giant ass. She thought of punishing him for doing that without permission but decided she'd just let it go (for now). She turned to face him, his eyes staring at her giant breasts.

"Does my bitch want to feel these big tits?"

"Yes Goddess."

He couldn't even get his hands around those massive boobs. He fondled, caressed and squeezed them, his cock still throbbing. She put her hand on the back of his head.

"Now stick my nipple in your mouth."

Pete started to suck on Kris's erect nipples, in heaven as far as he was concerned. Kris didn't mind it and liked the attention that she was getting with big tits. She saw that Pete's penis throbbed and decided to reach down and wrap her strong hand around it. Her muscular grip squeezed it as she began to jerk him off.

"Keep sucking my tits bitch," she said to him as she stroked his hard cock. Pete moaned into her chest as she jerked him. Kris could get used to this, completely aroused that she had turned the strange man into her personal sex toy. At a point she felt he may cum at any moment, she stopped.

"Lie on the ground on your back."

"Yes Goddess."

Laying on his back, Pete soon saw Kris standing over him, her legs apart. He looked straight up at her pussy, and it looked already wet. Slowly she lowered herself over his face and Pete found his nose and mouth buried in her vagina.

"Now show your Goddess what that mouth can do."

Pete wasn't the best at eating a woman out, but he gave it his best for Kris. He would do anything to please his Goddess. His tongue was all over her, licking up her juices and going inside her. Having a long tongue gave him an advantage as he could press onto her G-spot with it. Kris's muscular body shook as he did this and she felt herself getting hornier than she had ever been, and felt as if she were growing stronger too. She looked down at Pete's rock hard dick, knowing that it was just right now. She stood up, hovered over it and soon Pete felt himself entering his Goddess.

"Mmm, your little cock feels good inside me, tiny man." She bounced herself up and down on his rock hard shaft, picking up speed as she went along. All the domination of Pete had worked her up and she knew she wouldn't last long. She moaned loudly and fucked Pete harder than she had ever done it before.

"Flex Kris," she heard Mandy cry to her from the sidelines. "It will make it so much better."

Kris took her friend's advice and began to flex her upper body. The waves of pleasure intensified greatly as she did. Only flexing a few of her many massive muscles would not be enough she now knew. Kris flexed every single muscle in her body and made quite the sight to behold. Every vein was popping out, every muscle was bulging against her skin as she bounced up and down rapidly on his cock. She no longer had her senses and her primal instincts took over, speeding her along as she prepared to cum.

"OHHHH FUUUUCKK!!!!" she cried out as her last words before orgasm. She could not speak but with a loud roar, she had the most powerful orgasm of her life. She gushed massive amounts of fluids from her pussy as she came. The pressure from the flow of her squirting was so powerful she was lifted off Pete's cock and her juices soaked his crotch. The orgasm lasted for several minutes, Kris still flexing as she came. As it slowed to its send, she relaxed her muscles and began to regain her senses. She stood up, still in the ecstasy of her post ograsm high.

Looking down at Pete, she bent down and lifted him up, carrying him as if she had just lifted a pillow off the floor. She looked down at him and smiled.

"Did my bitch boy cum?"

"I will only cum with my Goddess's permission."

"Well, you've earned it." She sat him down and then got down onto her knees, stretching out her right arm.

"Now place your cock on my bicep." Pete obeyed his Goddess and soon felt that when she bent her arm, his cock was squeezed between her massive bicep and the big muscles of her forearm.

"Now fuck my giant muscles."

Pete was only too happy to comply and felt nothing but pure joy as he thrust his dick back and forth in the bulging muscles of Kris's powerful arms. After all the use his Goddess had gotten out of him meant that he was so close already and he didn't last long. Soon, the women saw a massive load of cum shoot from Pete's cock and splatter one of the many boulders. He moaned loudly as he came, unable to process all that was happening to him. In that moment, the only thing that crossed his mind was that he was Kris's property forever now.

As Pete stood there completely senseless from his orgasm, the women's bodies began to change again. They were at the end of the water's effect on their bodies and they began to shrink down to their normal sizes. As quickly as the muscle growth had taken effect, the three naked women were soon back to their former selves.

Sarah and Mandy were soon dressed and gathering up all they had brought. Kris, still standing there naked, turned to her friends.

"Go ahead girls. I want to talk to him alone." With that the other two women left. After they had gone, Kris walked up and looked back at Pete.

"So, now you know our little secret area."

"Yes Goddess. What is this place?"

"We don't know. We aren't sure why the water does this to us but it does. There are so many legends behind it. But us girls like to come here every so often to take in its effect."

"Are you and your friends the only ones who know this place?"

"No, there are a few others but they don't get here as often as we do. Now, why were you spying on us?"

"I don't know Goddess. I'm just so weak."

Kris looked back at him and smiled. "Well, I'm glad that you did. But next time, you don't come here on your own. You only come here with your Goddess."

"Yes Goddess," Pete said with a big smile on his face.

Kris walked over to her clothes and picked up her pants. She dug through the pockets and pulled out a card. She set her clothes back down and walked back to Pete, handing him the card.

"Now it will be a couple of days before I can take advantage of the water again. Give me a call then and we'll come together. And this time, it will just be the two of us and I will make sure to use my full time on my little sex toy."

"Yes Goddess."

"And don't get any funny ideas of getting in the water. It won't do you any good. For some reason the stuff only works on women. Now, get out of here."

Pete and Kris smiled at each other as he headed straight back to the trees and gathered up his clothes. He dressed and was soon running down the trail and out of the park. Kris smiled, walking back to her clothes to recover her naked body. She couldn't help thinking that now she would be making many, many more trips down to this special beach. And she couldn't wait.

12