All Comments on 'Muscle Hunk Wrestling Humiliation'

by musclehumiliation

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"Nothing? I'm sorry?"

Is Theo asking Brock if Theo's sorry, or telling him? The point is, why the question marks?

Then later, Theo says to Brock, "TELL HIM", but Katie is supposed to be a woman, so it should have been "Tell her". The point is, please proofread prior to posting.

screedbearscreedbearover 3 years ago
YOU NEED HELP - MEDICAL INTERVENTION

So just from the first paragraph, your overweight, I am taller then you and less weight and I am regarded as overweight.

Then your poor girlfriend is in line for major back pain and suffering, needs to seek urgent tit reduction operations before you has lifelong problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An easy 1

This story is for the most part unreadable. Those few parts that make sense are so poorly written that what I had to read it again to understand just what you were trying to convey. I read the same "conversation" that the second commenter noted and at that point knew this story could not be salvaged. It is one thing to write something that interests or excites you but once the story is complete you MUST go back and proof/edit it (or have someone else do it). Just saying...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous