All Comments on 'Muscle Men Studs'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SMH

How the mighty have fallen. The once great SSL should take lessons from talent that passed her by, or retire.

petitechasseurpetitechasseuralmost 4 years ago

I don’t think this story used the word “faggot” enough. Usually when gay guys are fucking they call each other all kinds of names like “bimbo” “slut” “cocksucker” and “pansy”. Also “flit” and “polesmoker”. That is what turns gay men on, after all! But, otherwise it was a perfect fantasy! Hyper realistic!

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

Good but I'm just not into muscle men. Athletes yes but not muscle men. That's just me. As for the anonymous comment SSL is still tops, I haven't seen anyone leaving her behind.

JustcuriousguyJustcuriousguyalmost 4 years ago
Love it

My hottest fantasy is to be spit roasted by two huge cocks

herrdrierherrdrieralmost 4 years ago
Pretty good

20 years or so ago I was one of the muscle men. I enjoyed working out and could definitely feel eyes on me when working out, women and men. It did make me feel a bit self conscious but once I was doing a set I could tune it out. There were a few obvious stares, even in the locker room and showers. Never had any physical interactions. I suppose I have a few stories for the missed connections thread.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 4 years ago
I want to join the club

I too want to be a member of the "Bottom Boys Club". I love muscle men, especially those with big juicy cocks.

A favorite (and so very true) line from this story is:

"Feeling a cock harden in your mouth is quite surreal... feeling it completely soft at first, then slowly hardening, and then becoming stiff as iron, is pretty cool to feel. It's equally unique to feel it double its size in my mouth."

I've experienced that many times. I love taking a soft or semi-hard cock in my mouth and having it get hard inside my mouth. I'm such a cocksucker -- AND I LOVE IT !!!!

Love this story. Please tell more like it, especially the next chapters. I can't wait.

walt555walt555almost 4 years ago
Love when you do gay stories

You write some of the best gay erotica anywhere, this one was short by your standards and I still could have easily dumped a load.

horizontaldhorizontaldalmost 4 years ago
Hot!

Well if that doesnt get me back in the gym, I dont know what will.

DickeredDickeredalmost 4 years ago
Yes Way!

I need this to happen to me at the gym!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!!

Great story! It got me so horny that I was dreaming it was me! Love it!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 4 years ago

Such a lovely piece of smut. Gorgeously filthy. It is refreshing to read about someone discovering a new priority in life.

Having enjoyed the story, I have to think it would be a lovely next chapter to have him discover that his wife had also joined the gym, following his healthy example, and also discovered the muscle studs are good for fulfilling pussy, too.

Skippy2TonSkippy2Tonalmost 4 years ago
I bet she knew

It would be so hot if she suspected it and was turned on by it. He comes home, and instead of the husband finding the slut wife filled with cum, she finds her slut husband filled. Filled as she's always fantasized about.

maddyterrymaddyterryalmost 4 years ago
Love Your Stories

I've only recently discovered your writings and I just want to say how much I enjoy them. Thank you!

nwijoeynwijoeyalmost 4 years ago

I wish I was him...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this! Will there be more?

First, I love when you write about men turning into submissive little bimbo sluts.

Second, I’d love to see a sequel focused on his wife. The only question is, has she become a submissive slut to straight muscle men? Or is she the new toy for muscle women? And they’re both happier than ever

Texland1Texland1over 3 years ago
Real life

I find muscle men tend to have small cocks. Only a few with large cocks. Also in my experiences they are bottoms.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

380. I don’t care for this type story, so I’m glad it was short. You do a great job with your stories, but I like girls or boy/girl the best with the men not exciting me at all.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved this story!!🔥 keep up the amazing work,,,☺️☺️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...