Muscle Ventures - Part 6

Story Info
On GameDay, Bobby Learns a Lesson He'll Never Forget.
4.7k words
4.88
1.8k
1
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Muscle Ventures

Part 6 - A Lesson Bobby Won't Forget

Earlier that Saturday morning:

Rob: Answering his phone, "Hello?"

Troy: "Hey! What's up man?!"

Rob: "Nothin' much, just getting the day started trying to figure out what to get into this weekend."

Troy: "If you're not busy, I can come over to your place this time to watch the game."

Rob: "Sure. After last night, we could both use some time to relax and watch some sports."

Troy: "Yeah, what a night!"

Rob: "The whole day was crazy. I don't know we'd all let loose like that! Especially you, Troy!"

Troy: "You can say that again! I guess Mason and Fred just really had me open up to new things, you know?"

Rob: "Or just new opportunities."

Troy: "Hey so anyway, see you in half an hour?"

Rob: "For sure, man. I'm just now sitting down to eat breakfast and watch some highlights."

Troy: "Cool. Later."

Rob: "Later"

Rob has been oh so sexually infatuated with Mason and Fred, but he has also been wondering a lot about Troy lately, fantasizing over what he would be like in bed. Maybe today he'll take his opportunity to test the waters with him this time, especially after last night.

Having just taken his morning shower, shaved his face clean, and gotten off the phone with Troy, Rob sat in the living room in just a tank shirt and no underwear, showing off his well built thighs and calves and bulky defined shoulders and arms as his shirt clung to his chiseled milk jugs and abs making his firm nipples poke through the fabric while he ate his large bowl of cereal on the couch watching sports highlights and reports.

Rob: "(I'll get him this time. He's been opening himself up more recently and he keeps an open mind. He seems like he's finally ready. This'll be my chance to actually go all the way with him and not just flash him or cop a feel.)"

Rob finishes his cereal and flips through the various sports channels looking at highlights, baseball, football combine, soccer, softball, volleyball, and summer Olympics. Suddenly, there's a ring at the door. Rob, knowing who it is already and not feeling the need to hide anything from Troy, stands up to answer the door, letting the firm slightly hairy globes of his naked ass wiggle with each step.

When Rob opens the door to the 6'2, 250+ lb muscled figure waiting outside wearing a form-fit blue T shirt and jeans, Troy doesn't acknowledge his nakedness and just pretends not to notice. 'His house, His rules' is the way he saw it. Besides, if you can't be free to be naked in your own home, where can you be? 'Home is where you're naked,' right?

Trey: "Hey, brought the beer!"

Rob: "Come on in man."

Troy sets the case of beer on the kitchen counter and sits down on the living room couch as Rob puts the beers into the fridge, bending his jock body down low to start lining them up in the back of the bottom shelf. Rob keeps two as he walks over to the couch handing Troy a beer with a smile. Troy smiles back as he starts conversation about the soccer game that was on last night.

After a little bit of back and forth and having thrown back their first beer for the day, Troy announces that he needs to take a leak, standing up to head to the restroom, pissing loudly with the door open. It's loud enough that Rob can hear Troy unzip his pants and unleash a heavy stream of piss into the toilet. Just imagining Troy's golden stream spraying from the head of his 9" fat beer can sausage that has a bulbous head and is slightly darker than the nude colored shaft, while also paying close attention to the skin tight pants of the well endowed baseball players on screen, sends Rob into a state of arousal.

Rob flushes the toilet and comes back into the living room, sitting on the couch next to Rob and noticing that his once flaccid cock is now semi erect, but he still doesn't say anything about it. He tries to ignore it and goes back to paying attention to the sports reports and playbacks. A highlight of and insane football play shows, making Rob sit up bouncing on the couch.

"Whow, did you see that?! I'll tell ya' somethin', that guys goin' places."

Troy is in amazement of the athletes athleticism and the bounciness and growing hardness of Robert's cock next to him

Troy: "That's definitely some real skill right there."

Rob: "That's not just skill, that's a gift!" Reaching over and patting Troy on his inner thigh giving it a firm squeeze, "I'm getting another beer. You want one?" Robert stands up turning his large round jock ass toward Troy as he heads back toward the fridge for another beer.

Troy: "Yeah! Hook me up, man."

Rob bends down as he opens the refrigerator door letting his meaty cheeks spread apart in Troy's view somewhat revealing to him his slightly hairy hole. Troy can see out of his peripheral vision the opening crevice of Rob's backside, but he refrains from looking and again pretends not to notice. Instead of being obvious, he shifts in his seat and puts his arm over the back of the couch making himself more relaxed as he watches more sports action on tv.

Rob walks back into the living room with his tan semi hard cock and balls bouncing side to side underneath his black pubic hair as he struts in flexing his large quads with every step carrying both cold beers in one hand, handing one of them to Troy before he sits down. He sits down even closer than he had been before, right in front of Troy's arm. Close enough that their thighs were now casually touching and rubbing against each other.

Rob: Having gotten enough beer in him, "Hey, let's play a game."

Rob stands up and walks in the kitchen grabbing the kitchen trash can.

Rob: "Let's shoot shots into the trash can from across the room, and for every shot you miss, you have to take something off."

"Seriously?!"

"Come on man! It's something competitive. So it'll be fun."

"And what if you miss a shot? 'Cause you're not wearing much of anything."

Rob: "For every shot I miss is how many seconds I have to suck your dick. And we have to keep shooting until both of us are completely naked, but the last person to take off all their clothes has to make one final basket before the game can be over. Also, it's not the other person's turn to shoot until you make a shot."

"Ok, deal."

Rob: "I'll even go first," as he proceeds to walk across the room with a roll of paper towels, rolls one up into a ball, and shoots it across the room, making the first basket.

Rob: "Alright dude, your go."

Troy grabs a paper towel, rolls it into a ball and shoots, missing his first shot.

Troy: "(Damn it!)"

Troy takes off his shirt letting his abs ripple and his pecs bounce and flex as he pulls his shirt up and over his head, throwing it onto the couch. He shoots again and makes his second shot. They keep doing this with Rob making every basket until Troy has to take off his socks but still has his pants on and makes the next shot.

Troy: "Hey man. What if you don't miss any shots."

"Then you start racking up seconds for how long you have to suck my dick."

"Okay, sounds fair. Let's keep going," eagerly wanting to get his dick sucked by Rob now.

Rob shoots and makes it.

Rob: "Your turn again."

"Aw man. All I have left is my pants. I don't wear underwear."

"Lucky for me. Let's go," Rob said with a shit eating grin.

Troy shoots and misses again. Now he has to take them off. He's got no choice.

Rob: "Drop 'em"

Troy slowly undoes his pants gliding them down his hairy legs letting his cock and balls fall out from within. His pubes are thick and dark and they connect to the hair that runs up his abs and across his chest. He looks like a real man, a true stud as he stands before Rob in the naked buff. Rob immediately starts to get a boner.

Rob: "It's still your turn my guy."

Troy starts shooting again missing three more baskets before making one, and of course, Rob casually walks up and makes his shot.

Troy: "(I think the beers might have gotten to me. What did Rob just pull. How am I naked?!)"

To no longer waste paper towels, they start throwing back the ones they've already used. This keeps going until Troy has racked up 50 missed shots for himself.

Rob: "That's 50 seconds worth of a blow job so far my friend."

Rob begins to shoot for the basket. He misses!

Troy: "Ha! Finally! Get it off, Rob!"

Rob: "That's not the last time you'll be saying that today!" He said with a devious smile.

Rob shoots again as the game isn't officially over until he makes one last basket. He misses again!

Troy: "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you didn't just set me up on purpose. I was for sure you'd be the only one sucking anything."

And Rob proceeds to keep missing another 49 times before finally making a shot. As reluctant as he is, Troy proceeds to get on his knees.

Rob: "You know what, since we both missed baskets, we'll do it at the same time."

"So 6-9. Alright. I haven't sucked a cock since college."

"I haven't sucked a cock since yesterday."

"You're damn right, huh? I'm gonna need another beer for this." Both of them chuckling as Troy positions himself face up on the couch.

Rob: "So, how long ago was college?" As he grabs them both another beer.

"12 years ago. Stayed a long time and didn't graduate. Just partied." He stated before cracking open and slamming back the whole beer making sure to get himself good and buzzed.

"Damn, dude. That's a long time to go without freeing yourself to suck some nice cock every now and then! Good thing I'm here to rescue you," as he climbs on top of Troy and puts his cock in his mouth.

They both start slurping, and sucking, and licking, and squeezing, and spanking, and groping, and fingering, and face fucking raw and naked on Robert's couch while the baseball highlights played on the tv and the alcohol continued to set in.

They keep this up for a couple minutes until,

Rob: "Fuck me, Dude."

Troy: "What?

"I want you to fuck me. You said you've never done it with a guy before, and I want you to get to know what it should feel like practicing on me."

"I have been wanting to know what it's like since I was a kid. I've just always been a little nervous about it."

"Well, just follow my lead, man. It's gonna be fine. I promise. I'm sure you'll do great on me."

Without a response, Troy starts to sit up and Rob crawls off of him, positioning himself on all fours on top of the couch facing the arm rest showing Troy his hungry winking ass hole.

Rob: "Go get my petroleum jelly out of the bathroom cabinet."

Troy rushes to the bathroom and grabs it, coming back scooping a glob on his index finger and putting one knee into the couch behind Rob's perky waiting bubble behind. He massages Rob's hole with it. Then he applies some to his own stiff beer can cock. He pushes his way inside Rob with slow yet unstoppable force rocking back and forward after every inch, trying to get more momentum as he stretches Rob's hole and internal walls to their limits.

Rob pushed back harder with his hips, lodging Troy's dick deeper inside himself. Harder and harder Troy thrusts, finally understanding why anal sex with a guy is so amazing!

Troy: "(This is great! Why have I never done this before?! I should've tried this a lot sooner!)"

Rob: "AWW YEAH, TROY! FUCK YEAH, TROY! FUCK ME! FUCK ME LIKE YOU MEAN IT BABY, COME ON!" As he arched his back further pushing the side of his face into the seat cushion.

Finally, getting the swing of it, Troy begins to plow Rob's ass all the way down to the hilt at 180 rpm. (SLAM, SLAM, SLAM, SLAM, SLAM, SLAM, SLAM) Troy moaned and roared as he leaned forward over Rob clenching his eyes and gritting his teeth with each shot of hot cum shooting up his shaft and erupting against the inner walls of Rob's ass.

Troy: "Fuck! That was amazing Rob!" As he collapsed forward laying on top of Rob while still inside him, pushing Rob's whole body into the couch.

Rob: "Yeah! You're really amazing at this, Troy. You're a real natural, man!" As he felt Troy's limp dick begin to soften inside of him.

Troy could feel his spunk beginning to ooze from Rob's hole and between Rob's cheeks as they laid breathing heavily in a warm embrace for a few minutes on top of the couch, just enjoying each other's warmth catching their breath.

Troy: "I think I can get used to this. Thanks for teaching me this, and, you know, guiding my through me sexual curiosities."

Rob: "I just saw a guy who kept an open mind and needed release. I don't know why you haven't tried this sooner on me, actually."

"I wasn't totally sure you, or even I, liked it."

"It's cool man. Now you know. Feel free to get a free gym workout and take your sexual aggressions out on me anytime."

Troy picked up his head to give Rob a kiss on the cheek.

Rob: "Now that you've finally loosened up and realized your true sexual potential, let's make things even more interesting. Wha'do you say?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Let's call Bobby over and give 'em what he's always been wanting. Dude, have you been seeing the way he's always looking at us, Mason, Fred and some of the other guys? And you remember how he was the first inline yesterday eager to get fucked and swallow Mason's cock?"

"Yeah, I think Mason should've fucked him after Freddy, but was probably trying to save his stamina and just focus on getting everybody off. They had a lot of guys to go through."

"Yeah dude, and they did it! Those talented bastards actually finished the job! Can you believe that shit?! Anyway, let's get Bobby over here. He's always being so coy pretending to catch me jerking off behind my desk by accident, acting as if he doesn't want our cocks, bro."

Getting up off of Rob to let him call Bobby, "You can say that again. He's always eye fucking us." Rob struts into the kitchen to grab a beer and a bag of Doritos letting his bare globes bounce around and his flaccid cock slap side to side with every step while Rob calls Bobby.

Troy: "Hey I'm gonna order us a pizza while you're at it."

Rob: "Sounds good, man... Hey, Bobby, how's it goin' guy?... That's great, that's great. Hey, listen. Troy and I are here at my house having a little party for the game tonight and we wanted you to come over.... Great, man! How fast can you get here?... Awesome. See you in a bit."

Troy: "... Yeah, 2 large, hand-tossed. Hey Rob, you good with one pepperoni, one supreme?!"

Rob: "Yeah!"

Troy: "Yeah... ..." going into the bathroom.

15 minutes later, Bobby finally pulls up and rings the doorbell. Rob jumps from the couch ass hole still tender as he stood up with a raging boner he has yet to satisfy after the hot fucking his prostate got from Troy.

Rob: "Hey Bobby! Come on in here."

Bobby: "Oh! what the fuck is going on in here?!"

Troy: Standing up from the couch also stark naked while commanding in a deep burly voice, "Don't play dumb, Bobby! Get your ass in here!"

Bobby: "Sir, yes sir!"

Bobby barges inside following orders with the biggest smile you've ever seen. Rob shuts the door behind him and picks up the zip ties from the table he had grabbed out of his garage a minute ago.

Rob: As he crosses back through living room, "Bobby, you have been playing games long enough! We know you have an insatiable appetite for cock, and today, that's just what you're going to get! Two of them! And lots of it!"

Troy: In a low, menacing, and intimidating voice, "We're your daddies today, boy."

Rob snatches off Bobby's shirt up and over his head, tossing it on the couch. Then unbuckles his pants from behind and snatches them and his underwear down to his ankles, taking them off and throwing them on the couch as well. Bobby had a decent body. He's 30 yo and 5'11. He has a toned otter body weighing 188 lbs with 11% body fat. His ass was soft, supple, perky, hairless, and plump. It looked just like a woman's ass. Highly spankable. When Troy spanked it, the slap echoed throughout the whole house.

Troy: (SLAP) "Get on your knees.... Hands behind your back."

Bobby: "Yessir!"

Rob began to tie Bobby's hands and feet with the zip ties. Bobby can't help but stare at the two buff, jock-like, and naked men, only dreaming about what they must've been doing naked in the living room before he arrived.

Bobby: "(Damn! Pinch me! Is this actually happening right now!)" Not being able to contain himself, Bobby's already solid with a 7" rock. "Damn, this is some party you guys are throwin'! I thought we were just gonna watch the game, but this is 100 times better!"

Troy: "Don't speak unless we ask you a question!" tying one of his socks behind Bobby's head, using it as a gag.

Once bobby's all tied and gagged, Rob bends Bobby over and begins to violently fuck his hungry ass hole at 180 rpm. Bobby has been waiting for this moment for a long time. Troy lifts Bobby's face and pulls the gag down and around his chin.

Troy: "Suck my cock, boy," as he begins to ride Bobby's face making him gag on his fat cock before making it down to the pubes.

Bobby: "Mmmm hmmmm. Mmmmm hmmmm."

Rob: (SLAP) "Yeah, boy. (SLAP) Take all this dick. (SLAP) You've been begging for it. Now here it is. (SLAP)" slapping Bobby's ass.

Just then the doorbell rings. Troy exits Bobby's mouth.

Troy: "Pizza's here!"

He opens the door greeting the delivery guy stark naked and a gleaming raging boner pointed right at the poor guy's face.

Delivery guy: "Here's your pizza sir. You ordered a uh.... uhh...." (pausing and staring, also noticing what all the noise in the living room is).

Troy: "Thanks man! Enjoy the tip!" almost shutting the door in the delivery guys face, then reopening it. "Hey do you wanna get in on this? We're teaching this guy a lesson today, and he needs to be punished."

Delivery guy: "No, no. I'd better not."

Troy: "Come on, guy. Don't be shy. I can tell you want to," Pulling the poor guy inside the house. "Now get over there, take your pants off, and have some fun!"

The delivery guy reluctantly walks forward, but suddenly gets a sudden boost of energy as Rob continues to pound away.

Rob: "Stick your cock in his mouth. (SLAP)" giving Bobby a firm slap on the ass.

The delivery guy takes off his pants and boxers, leaving his work shirt and hat on. His skin is pale, his body is somewhat toned, and his dark colored cock is flaccid. He gets on his knees and sticks his cock out while pulling Bobby's face toward it by the back of the head. Bobby sucks him till he's erect making his cock grow to a full 7".

Rob: "Hey, switch spots with me."

The delivery guy pulls his cock out of Bobby's mouth and switches places with Rob. Rob face fucks Bobby and the delivery guy, once he catches a good rhythm and feels confident about the decision he made walking through that door, starts power fucking Bobby at 240 rpm.

Troy: Starts slow clapping, "Whow guy! There you go! I knew you'd like it! I knew he'd like it, Rob." folding one hand under his under arm as he strokes his cock keeping it hard.

The delivery guy starts to slow his pace and buck and thrust hard, throwing his head back, clenching his eyes shut as well as his ass cheeks.

Delivery guy: "AHHH FUCK! AHHH FUCK! AHHHH DAMN IT, That's a tight hole! Fuck!" shooting stream after stream of hot goo into Bobby's ass still throbbing and softening in his tight hole.

The delivery guy exits Bobby's asshole. Rob gives him a high five.

Delivery guy: "Thank you guys for letting me join in. That was real generous. And thank 'you' sir for your tight ass hole!"

Bobby can't respond right now, because his mouth is full.

The delivery guy finishes putting on his underwear and pants, Troy gives him a firm handshake pulling him into a bro hug while poking him in the gut with his fat bobbing cock head before seeing him out the door.

Troy: "Nice guy, huh?"

Rob: "Yeah, seems like a really good kid!"

12