Muscle Ventures - Part 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby: "Mm hm hmpf hm pfmm."

Rob: "(CRACK) Shut up, Bobby! (SPANK) Quit talking with your mouth full! (SLAP, SLAP) Who said you could speak yet anyway?!" Bobby winces still sucking Rob's cock.

Troy: Walking over to join Rob, "(CRACK) And you'd better not (CRACK) cause us (CRACK) anymore (CRACK) headache. (CRACK) If you want our cocks, (CRACK) or need your ass punished, (CRACK) you wait your turn. (CRACK) You don't just barge in (CRACK, CRACK) interrupting (CRACK) when it's not your (CRACK) turn yet, son (CRACK, CRACK, CRACK)! Let that sink in, why don't you." Standing up and walking back toward the kitchen counter, "And with that being said, Rob, would you like a pepperoni slice or a supreme?"

Rob: "Supreme"

Troy carries the whole supreme pizza box over, opens it up, and sets it on Bobby's hunched over back so Rob can grab his own slice while getting his pipe sucked by Bobby. Troy sets the pizza box on the coffee table, grabs a slice and starts fucking away into Bobby's still eager hole at 120 rpm. Bobby had been missing something filling his ass while he was getting spanked by his new daddy.

Troy: "It's okay, son. Daddy's here to fill your hole again when you need it."

Troy slows his pace down to a slow 60 rpm slowing down to really enjoy the motions and quivering of Bobby's tight asshole around Troy's cock. Then, once he finished his pizza slice, he sped back up again to clapping Bobby's soft cakes at 180 rpm, slapping his ass every so often with his greasy pizza fingers. Bobby, Rob, and Troy have the time of their lives switching to every feasible position they can think of, really working and stretching Bobby's ass hole and throat as Rob and Troy swap out taking turns on each end of their human fuck train.

They keep their fuck party going, moving all over the living room to the couch, chair, floor, and atop the coffee table for the next 3 hours, as Rob and Troy periodically take separate breaks satisfying and punishing Bobby by either going to the kitchen to grab another cold beer or just pausing to breathe and stroke their heavy cocks. If they had to take a piss, it was definitely going into one of Bobby's orifices. Both Rob and Troy have taken turns pissing in Bobby's ass and forcing Bobby to swallow all of their piss as they relieve themselves with their cock stuffed in Bobby's mouth, telling him what a good boy he's being for swallowing all of daddy's piss.

After a full 3 hours, Bobby's hole is worn out and he's blown his load on himself sometime ago. Troy was able to get in another load, and Rob is working on his second load pounding away on Bobby's tired rear. He had shot his first load in Bobby's throat and made him swallow all of his daddy's cum. All of them are now covered in sweat, on the floor, and need a shower.

Rob is on top of Bobby fucking him from behind on the floor like an animal with his hands pressing down against Bobby's back and neck and Bobby laying prostrate still whimpering and moaning in distress. Troy is sitting naked on the floor behind the coffee table still recuperating after blowing his load in Bobby's ass. Rob gives Bobby a few more final slaps on his ass before blowing his second load inside of Bobby.

Rob: "FUCK!... That's one tight ass hole. (SMACK) Alright, son. You've earned yourself a rest until later on tonight." He removes the gag from Bobby's mouth. "Now what did you learn today, son."

Bobby: Still huffing and puffing to regain his breath, "That if I want either of my daddies' cocks to just ask for it and not pretend that I don't want it."

Troy: "Good boy. He learns fast, huh?"

Rob: "Yeah, and it only took 3+ hours of pleasure, but we got him there. (SPANK, SPANK)"

Rob grabs a knife from the kitchen and cuts Bobby loose.

Rob: "Grab a slice of pizza, enjoy yourself man, your back to being just regular Bobby again."

Troy: "How'd you like our surprise?"

Bobby: "Oh man, that was amazing! The slapping my ass and then the pizza guy and the piss in my mouth and ass and all the cum I didn't know where it all went and... dude, that was awesome, man! I'm still gonna keep calling you both daddy though, just to fuck with you."

Rob: "Not at work," as he brings back everyone a beer.

Bobby: Laughing at his retort, "At work, daddy! I guess you're just gonna have to punish me again when I do."

Rob: "Ha ha, okay. Deal."

They all eat some more pizza before hopping in the shower to clean each other off. Before they got out of the shower they bear hugged as a group and had a 3-way make out session to solidify their new bond. They each knew that this was going to be just the beginning of a beautiful, blossoming friendship and brotherhood.

Having got nice and clean while helping each other clean their ass holes in the shower, they get dressed again and decide to go hit up the sports bar closer to downtown. Deciding to take one vehicle, they all ride with Troy. They pull up to the sports bar and get inside, greeting the bar keep behind the bar before sitting down.

Rob: "Heeeey! What's happening D?!

Derrick: "What's up guy's? What can I get for you."

Troy: "Make us a round of Old Fashions, would ya'? The usual."

Derrick: "You got it."

Rob: "Oh somebody's calling. I wonder if it's.... It's Mason!" He answers the phone. "What's up, bud?"

Mason: "Yooooo, my maaaan! What's crackin'?"

"Oh, just here at the sports bar with Troy and Bobby, got done throwin' back a couple earlier. What about you?"

"I'm just here with Freddy-boy."

"Hey, You guys should swing by and join us!" Troy and Bobby nod in affirmation.

"Good call, 'cause Freddy and I were just lookin' for something to do and wanted to see if you had any ideas."

"Great, dude! So you're headed over?"

"We can get there in no time!"

"A'ight, see you guys in a bit, broda."

Mason: "Later, broda! Bye."

Rob: "Bye."

... TBC

Please remeber to rate & comment your feedback. It's greatly appreciated! You can also hit me up on my profile. Still more to cum!

12