Muscular Futa Breaks in Some Sluts

Story Info
Ripped futa pounds 2 sluts.
1.4k words
4.34
20.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wanksalo
Wanksalo
77 Followers

The raven haired woman walked into her usual gym. Her tight workout top accentuating her perky tits, and her gym shorts just long enough to cover everything. Her defined abs, and muscular thighs on full display. She had been coming to this gym for a long time now. It was a pretty nice place, newer equipment, good atmosphere, and wasn't too busy like some places. The other reason was some of the regulars were some hot gym sluts. She loved their nice tight bodies. And they loved her strong body and her gigantic throbbing cock.

It was all arms today. She started her set with a ton of plates to bench-press. She immediately started cranking reps. Her low grunts and the clanking of plates audible through the immediate area. As she was half way thru her first set, she could feel someone staring at her. She held the bar up for a second and looked around. She locked eyes with a new face on the treadmills across from the benches she was at. The new face quickly looking away, knowing she got caught staring. The muscular futa smirked, knowing what would probably come soon. She burning thru the rest of her set. Grunting a little loud with each rep as she pushed the huge mass of weights up and down. Feel the eyes on her again. She began to get aroused now wanting to fuck this woman ogling her.

As she finished up at the bench, she looked around for her new score. Not at the treadmill, but had moved over to the dumbbells. The futa walked over grab 2 of the biggest ones, and started curling them like it was nothing. This new woman just stopped and stared, impressed by how easily she was able to lift so much weight.

"Like what you see?"

The woman gave an embarrassed nod. The futa put the weights down and walked straight up to her.

"You new here? I don't think I've seen you around. You're pretty cute."

"Ummm thank you. And yeah I quit my old gym cause it was too crowded." She said sheepishly.

The futa pushed closer to her.

"That's why I like it here. Little more quiet, and I get to meet cuties like you." Pressing her body into the woman. Her sweaty muscular body and the natural pheromones' of a futa over powering this woman's senses.

"Ummm, you're so strong." She said rubbing the muscular woman's abs, before looking down and seeing the bulge growing in her shorts.

"What is that?" She asked.

The futa pushed her into the corner and pulled down her short to let her huge cock flop out. Only half hard it was still 8 inches long. but quickly hardening to its full length. The futa was going to add this new slut to her collection.

"Get to the locker room now." the futa said, smacking her ass. Tucking her cock, they both moved quickly into the communal shower area of the womens locker room.

The futa literally ripped off the girl shorts and panties. Then dropped her own shorts, never bothering with underwear while she was at the gym. She bent the woman over against the shower wall, she plunged two fingers into her pussy, which was already soaking wet.

"You're going to hurt me with that thing."

"Yes, I'm going to ruin you for anyone else" The muscular futa said aggressively.

She then pulled out her fingers and placed the fat head of her cock at the entrance to her soaking pussy. She roughly pushed her huge dick inside. Even half its length was too much for this woman. Letting out a yell as she was stretched out like never before.

"Oh yeah, I love breaking in new sluts like you."

And began pounding this woman relentlessly into the wall in front of her. The woman continued to scream, but the futa grabbed her throat to silence her. She didn't want to get thrown out of her favorite gym after all. After na few more thrusts, she pulled out and spun the woman around. Then quickly lifted her up, and in one swift motion was back inside again, pounding her hard against the wall. Shoving her tongue in her mouth to keep her quiet this time. The futa was destroying her pussy. Never has she had anything to long or thick thrusting inside her so violently. After was felt like forever the futa gave a few more cervix breaking thrusts into this new fuck hole. The womans eyes rolling back in her head from the immense pain and pleasure of this insane situation. The futa threw her on the floor of the showers, spread her legs open, and prepared for her final blow on this woman. A few light rubs before pounding deep inside her once again, not giving her more than a moment to relax. The futa pumped her cock into this woman missionary. Thrusting deep inside, as deep as it could possibly go. The woman began to squirt all over the futas cock. The futa then lifted the womans legs up, forcing her into a mating press.

"Now for my favorite part."

The futa brutally pounded this woman with all her strength. The slaps of her sweaty muscular body echoed through the locker room. She was getting close, and the contracting pussy squeezing her huge cock felt to good to last any longer. As she gave her final thrusts, right as her cum started pouring in to the depths of this new stranger. The door squeaked open. A previous conquest of the futa walked in and stopped, making direct eye contact with the futa as she filled the pussy beneath her. The futa staring into he eyes as she filled and overflowed this freshly fucked pussy. Cum gushing from around her cock, having totally filled this slut. As her thick seed finished filling this woman, she slowly pulled out. A water fall of thick cum pouring from the stretched hole. The futa admired the now passed out woman she had just ruined. But standing up, still erect. She focused on the second woman.

"Nice to see you again. Get over here."

She walked towards the futa. In a daze watching this bitch breaking happening live. Knowing exactly how it felt to have been fucked so roughly. The futa grabbed her arm and threw her over the exhausted woman, like a 69 position. The futa placed her fat balls on the fucked womans face as she lined up her cock for her second slut. Slut number 2 staring down at the huge load of cum still pouring from this woman. Then being distracted by the huge cock invading her fuck hole. Her eyes immediately rolling back in her head. Remembering the first time this futa had fucked her brains out. The best sex of her life, she had to have it again. How could she say no? The futa began roughly fucking her doggie style. It was too much to handle so quickly, her head dropped right into the cum filled pussy of the first slut. But she didn't care, the futas fucking was too good, too intense. The futa liked this slut. She had already filled her a few times in the past, so her pussy was stretched enough that it could handle her rough fucking a bit better. The wet slaps continued to echo through the locker room. The first woman, gaining some control of her self, looked up to see the futas fat balls slamming deep into the second slut. Without thinking slut 1 began licking from underneath.

"Oooh." the futa cooed.

Increasing the pace of her rough fucking. Making it harder for slut 1 to keep her mouth on her big nutsac. She pressed her face right into the futa crotch.

"What a good couple of sluts."

One thrust, two thrusts, three thrusts. The futa began to cum, again. Quickly filling slut 2 with another thick, hot load. Much like the first cumshot, the jizz overflowed from around the futa cock, and began dripping all over slut 1 s face. As the futa bucked her hips a few more time, ensuring the cum was as deep as it would go in these sluts. She let out a loud sign of ecstasy. She pulled out fast this time. Watching her second load spill all over slut 1s face. Covering it completely.

She walked over to a different shower and turned it on. Washing the sweat and fluids from her body. Watching these two dazed sluts, covered in her cum, slowly try to recover from the intense fucking they both received. The futa smiled, proud she was able to so easily seduce the sluts at this gym. As she finished washing herself. She stepped over the two exhausted women.

"See you next time."

She pulled her shorts on and walked out leaving the two sluts still dazed in a mess of her cum.

Wanksalo
Wanksalo
77 Followers