All Comments on 'Muse 3 - Forced Desire 2'

by oncemorewithfeeling

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

I'm enjoying your series very much & hope you continue.

EGRIEGRI9 months ago

There are two foundational pillars of a BDSM relationship between a Dom and a sub: consent and trust. Everything else in the relationship – the fun, the love, the discipline, the eroticism, the tears and the journey – are all built on those standards. Clearly Melina has fully accepted those provisos and has become fully, but yet secretly, engaged in the lifestyle.

She can no longer satisfy herself without Damian’s permission and his pleasure is now more important than her own needs. She has shed all the manners of a “noble lady” and she surrenders to him not only without reservation but eager to comply and please. I think her accepting the sobriquet of Master for Damian completes her mental education.

Now it is on to discovering her hard limits. I assume Damian will make them both moral and physical.

Five stars, if you must ask.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroncemorewithfeeling@oncemorewithfeeling
I wanted to write a pornographic short, but the characters decided differently. I made this account to publish the novel it turned into. This novel is not for you, nor was it my original intention you would read it. Muse is partly based on my personal voyage of discovery rende...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES