Mused

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey now, there is no need to be rude and vindictive. I love children; I would never hurt one for the life of me. As for molesting you, I can't remember but I think the only thing I did was... uh... stick that butt plug in your ass."

"How about the spanking and sticking your fingers in my pussy? Making me come my brains out. Cutting my clothes off and then sticking that damned thing up my ass. Not to mention talking out of your head and threatening to eat my pussy."

"That explains the pillows under your hips," I said thoughtfully.

I stood there looking down at the young lady and then sighed deeply. "Yeah, that all sounds about right for my thinking when I'm drinking but I've never acted on them before." I shook my head slowly as I added, "It had something to do with the contest coming up shortly."

"Contest? What fucking contest?"

"Uh, the Literotica Valentines Day Contest. I need to have a story finished by the thirteenth of January and as of right now I don't have a clue what to write." I paused a second as my eyes ran up and down the young woman's body. "Maybe I do have an idea or two...."

"Don't even think about it," the woman growled.

"Between your ass sticking up like that and that red butt plug sticking in it, it's hard not to think about," I mumbled more to myself than in answer to her growl.

"Untie me and I'll gladly get my ass out of your sight, believe me."

"I still need my muse and a story," I protested.

The young woman sighed and asked, "What kind of a story do you need? Maybe I can play the part of your muse since you thought I was her last night. Anything to get me out of here."

"A little self-serving but it is nice of you to offer," I told her as I thought about what kind of story would be good.

"Me? Self-serving? Talk about the kettle calling the pot black."

Distracted and deep in thought, I replied, "I've only done one, no, two interracial stories. Good ones are hard to write. I need something quick and easy with a big punch to it."

"Untie my arm and I'll give you a big punch," the woman muttered.

"Since you are already tied up and have that butt plug up your ass, maybe something in the D/s category would be good," I mutter back.

"What the hell is D/s?"

I looked at the woman and sighed. "You don't know what D/s is? You are not going to be much help in that case."

"I'm the only help you have," the woman pointed out.

"Uh, that is true. By the way, what is your name?"

"Kerry, but you can call me Death Without Mercy," the woman said sarcastically.

I did a double take and then laughed. A moment later, I said, "You are funny, do you know that? In a droll sort of way that is. I'm too serious most of the time. My stories need more humor, or so I'm told."

"Then write a comedy of errors. That's what you have going here anyway."

"That's true, isn't it," I said with surprise in my voice. "Only thing is, you will have to bring me up to date so I can make notes. I don't remember, remember."

Kerry sighed and said, "It all started when you answered the door, took the two bottles of Jack from me, and made comments about my boobs. About how much bigger they were."

"Hold on right there. I need my laptop and a chair. I'll be right back."

*****

Once I had a chair, a TV dinner tray, and my laptop set up, her dictation of the night before was easy to get down on paper.

"And then you disappeared and I fell asleep. That's about the gist of it."

I nodded as I scanned back over what was written on the screen. Off handedly I asked, "Had you ever came from being spanked before last night?"

"I had never been spanked in my life before last night. My parents did not believe in corporal punishment, for God's sakes, much less spanking someone's naked ass," Kerry said hotly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply that either of your parents would spank you bare assed or otherwise. I needed to know for some back-story. A first time spanking for someone is different than one for someone who likes spankings and gets them regularly, so to speak."

"Who the fuck likes spankings, regular or not?"

"Obviously you do since you came like crazy when I spanked you," I said softly.

"Uh...." Kerry whispered and then shivered as her ass flexed slowly up and down.

"I was out of my mind with fear and shock," she whispered a moment later, her ass once again moving up and down slowly.

With a grin, I got up from my chair and walked to the end of the bed. When my fingertips trailed lightly over her ass, she gave a jerk and yelled, "Don't even think about it," as she struggled with the straps that held her spread-eagled.

"And you would stop me how?" I asked softly. "From the looks of the dampness around your opening, I think the thought of that spanking is turning you on. Not to mention me standing here looking at you spread out in all your glory."

Kerry's ass wiggled side to side as she struggled again but there was a slight rocking motion at the same time. I reached between her spread thighs with my left hand and massaged the long bundle of nerves just above her clit. She growled and struggled harder.

My right hand landed solidly on her right ass cheek. She gave out with a gasp and stopped struggling. I continued to massage the nerve bundle as I whispered, "Much better."

A moment later as her hips moved to press the nerve bundle tighter to my finger, I added, "Your milky white skin takes a nice handprint. I'll bet that it stings so nicely."

Kerry made a soft whimpering sound and lifted her hips taking the nerve bundle out of my reach. My hand landed solidly on her ass again. She made a gasping whimpering noise and lowered her ass back to where it had been. I went back to the massaging right above her clit.

"Is the sting even better now?" I asked as I ran my palm over the red spot on her ass.

She nodded and then quickly said, "No."

I stopped rubbing her ass but continued to massage her pussy. "Your damp pussy and head nod tells me different."

Her hips quivered and then she whispered, "I wish you wouldn't rub me there. I have to pee and that is making it worse."

"I can fix that easily. You are not the first to be tied up and have to pee," I said as I turned and walked toward the bathroom.

Kerry rolled up on her right side and watched me for a moment. As I reached the bathroom door, she asked, "Aren't you going to untie me?"

"No need," I told her as I went through the door.

A moment later, I returned carrying a small porcelain chamber pot and a damp washcloth. "I keep this for just such occasions," I told her with a grin.

"I can't pee in that thing in this position."

When I reached the foot of the bed, I removed the cover from the pot and held it between her legs. She gave a jerk as the cold porcelain touched her skin. "Yes, you can, just relax and let it go," I whispered softly.

"You're watching," she protested.

"Yes I am and yes I will," I said with a grin. "Watching a young woman pee is so intimate, don't you think."

Kerry groaned softly and then gasped as I pressed the pot up closer to her sex. "Go ahead and pee," I told her sharply. "If you pee on my bed you really will get a spanking. One even harder than last night."

Her ass flexed up and down but she did not pee. I slapped her hard on one ass cheek and then the other. She shivered hard and then groaned as she started to pee.

When I whispered, "Very nice," she stopped peeing. With a louder groan, she started again. I let her finish without another comment.

I sat the pot on the floor and used the damp cloth to wipe her sex. The cold of the cloth made her jerk and then shiver as it worked over the outer surface of her hairless sex and then in between the folds.

"That wasn't so bad, now was it?" I asked as I picked up the pot and headed for the bathroom.

Kerry did not look at me but she did shake her head.

*****

I returned from the bathroom but this time I had a Hitachi vibrating wand in my hand. I laid it on the TV tray while I went to get an extension cord from the kitchen. When I returned, Kerry was looking at the vibrator.

"What's that for?" she asked softly.

"Something to keep you entertained while I get those notes into a working story" I told her.

"Turn me loose and I'll help you."

I grinned and said, "No, I don't think so. Maybe a little later."

Kerry growled in frustration and struggled with the straps. My handprint on her left ass cheek stopped that quickly. I used three short straps from my toy box to secure the Hitachi wand to her right thigh. After moving it up until the large round head barely touched her outer pussy lips, I plugged it in.

With a grin, I pressed the switch on the side of the wand for low. It started to buzz and Kerry gave a jerk and then flexed her hips trying to get away from the vibrations. She soon discovered that moving her hips up pressed the head even firmer to her sex and that she couldn't move far enough down to get completely away from it.

"You play with that and I'll write," I told her as I patted her ass gently.

"Asshole! Get that damned thing away from me!" she yelled as her hips flexed and jerked several times.

I walked around to the side of the bed and got the ball gag off the headboard. "Do I need to use this?" I asked sticking it close to her face.

Her eyes got big and she shook her head sharply.

"Good because I might have questions as I go along."

Kerry made the growling sound she used for displeasure as I turned and walked over to sit down at my makeshift table.

"Mused, Chapter one, Page one," I said as I started to type.

*****

By the time, I finished the rough draft from the notes about the night before, Kerry was whimpering softly on the bed. Her hips would jerk ever so often and she would whimper even louder as she pushed her hips down and held them there. Then she would either tire or forget and her hips would rise. Her hips would jerk again and she would whimper louder. It was a cycle.

I got up and stretched before I walked over to the foot of the bed and pushed down on the end of the Hitachi's handle. This pressed the large round head tighter to her pussy lips. Kerry gave out with a soft yell and flexed her hips wildly. When I let go of the handle, she moaned and then groaned.

Loosening the straps, I moved the head farther up until it was just below her clit. When I tightened the straps, her hips jerked and then moved wildly again. There was no getting away from the vibrations now.

"You're torturing me," she yelled and then moaned loudly.

"And such sweet torture at that," I whispered with a grin as I reached for the butt plug.

I worked the handle slowly back and forth and then pulled on it gently. Kerry went crazy as a monster of an orgasm washed through her body. "Oh yes, you do like that butt plug," I whispered to myself.

Releasing the butt plug, I lowered the zipper on my slacks, and pulled my hard dick out. I stroked myself as I watched Kerry's hips jerk and twitch. As they calmed, I walked around to the side of the bed.

Kerry's hips were down to the quiver and twitch mode by the time she opened her eyes. They seemed to focus on nothing for a moment and then they locked onto my slow moving hand. Her eyes got big before she glanced up at my face, and then returned her gaze to my hand and dick.

Looking back up to my face, she took a deep shivery breath and asked, "What.... What do you plan on doing with that?"

"Other than giving myself a little taste of pleasure, I haven't decided yet." I told her softly.

When she went back to watching my hand and didn't say anything, I added, "I could stuff it in your sweet, sopping wet pussy, or up your tight little ass, or...." I let the sentence trail off and then asked, "Want a taste?"

There was a clear drop of fluid on the end of my dick. Kerry eyed it and then shook her head sharply.

"Too bad, I was hoping you might."

Kerry shook her head again and then moaned softly as her hips jerked from the vibrator still happily buzzing away on her sex.

"Ah yes, the sweet torture continues," I whispered as I used a fingertip to collect the drop.

Reaching forward, I smeared it on the young woman's lips before she could turn her head. "Asshole!" she yelled and rubbed her mouth on the bedspread. A moment later, she turned her head and asked, "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Just collecting information for more of the story. That and allowing myself to taste a little of what it is like to be a Master. I have written a lot of stories about Masters and slaves, Masters and submissives, but I have never actually tried any of it for real. Just play time with ladies I know who are into such things."

"I am not submissive or a slave," Kerry said as she struggled again. The vibrator moved and brushed her clit. She gave out with a gasp and froze as a shivering shake ran up and down her body.

"You say that now but I wonder...."

"You wonder what?" Kerry asked after a long moment of silence.

"I wonder if all your yelling and anger are just a cover for something else. Your hair is dyed red but you are not really redheaded. Is it real or is it all a front. How to find out, that is the question."

Kerry looked at me hard. "The hair dye is for shock value."

I grinned at her and then laughed. A few seconds later, I said, "A hot, red, stinging ass from a spanking is shock value. Dyed hair is a cover up or camouflage. Little old ladies dye their hair blue. Nothing shocking there, just a bad dye job."

"Mine is not a bad dye job. I wear mine red, green, blue, even purple, when the mood strikes me. It makes people look at me. Some are shocked, some are envious depending on their age."

I nodded. "You have this need to be the center of attention."

"What! I just like fucking with peoples heads."

"Interesting," I said as I walked over to the makeshift writing table and sat down.

When I started to type, Kerry asked, "What are you writing?"

"I'm just bringing things up to date. You just relax and enjoy the vibes," I said with a grin.

Kerry growled deeply and started to wiggle but quickly thought better of it.

*****

I typed steadily for a half hour and then leaned back and stroked my dick. Kerry was moaning softly, her eyes closed as little quivers in her hips from the vibrator told a story all their own. I wonder briefly what would happen if I fucked her with the vibrator still in place. She would go absolutely nuts.

With a sigh, I let go of my dick and tucked it back into my slacks. Then another thought crossed my mind. "Time for lunch," I said aloud as I stood up.

At the foot of the bed, I paused and tapped on the handle of the wand and then tapped the handle of the butt plug. Kerry growled deep in her chest at the first and whimpered loudly at the second. I used one finger to trace the slippery opening to her sex. She whimpered softly and slowly lifted her hips.

The vibrator brushed her clit as she did. The resulting explosive orgasm had her hips jerking and bucking. With a grin, I jammed two fingers into her pussy and massaged her g-spot. That was like adding gasoline to a volcano. Kerry gave out with a long, loud, drawn out yell as her inner muscles grabbed and held my fingers tightly.

As the yell died, her hips collapsed back onto the pillows and she lay motionless. Her inner muscles still quivered and pulsed around my two fingers. I was still grinning as I slowly eased my fingers out of her sex. "That one is going to live in her memory forever," I whispered softly.

I looked at my shiny fingers for a moment and then sucked on them greedily as I turned the vibrator off. After a minute or so, I popped the fingers out of my mouth. "Talk about a tasty lunch," I said aloud as my eyes roamed over her very wet sex. "That looks like more but...."

Un-strapping the vibrator from her thigh gave me more room but it still wasn't right. Anyway, she was out of it so that took away the pleasure of hearing her moan and groan. Maybe it was time to move things elsewhere. Then I remembered the set of old handcuffs and leg irons I had in my toy box. The leg irons had a two foot chain between them and another chain connected the cuffs to the middle of the leg iron chain.

"That might just do the trick if I can get her into the living room and onto that old straight back chair," I said talking to myself.

Untying her wrists was easy enough and then I saw the leather cuffs on her wrists. "Perfect," I said as I clipped them together behind her back. I clipped the ankle cuffs together also. The four straps were still on the cuffs. I used one strap from her ankles and one from her wrists to hogtie her.

I stepped back to admire my handy work. As I did, she moaned softly and fell over on her side and off the pillows. I moved the pillows over out of the way. There was a large wet spot on the top one. With a grin, I headed for the kitchen to refill my coffee. Then I needed to get that old metal straight back chair from the back porch. There had been a change in my plans.

*****

Kerry was mostly dead weight as I carried her into my office. I sat her down gently in the old metal straight back chair and tied a wrist to each of the back legs. Then I moved her feet back along the side of the chair and tied the ankle straps to the back legs. This spread her legs. Her ass was right on the edge of the chair seat. I could see the red butt plug and her open, very wet pussy easily.

I hurried back to the bedroom for my toy box and a pillow. When I returned, I used another strap to tie her upper body to the chair back. It ran just under her breasts. The pillow was stuffed under her back for support. I stepped back to admire my handy work.

About then, she opened her eyes and groaned softly. She looked around quickly and pulled at the straps. "Hey! What the hell?" She said sharply. Then she struggled hard enough to rock the chair. "Let me loose," she yelled loudly.

I got the ball gag out of the box and moved around behind her. As the gag came down in front of her face she yelled, "No!"

Lowering the gag until it rested on her upper chest, I said, "I won't if you be quiet and behave." I buckled the strap and left the ball gag around her neck.

When I came back around in front of her, she just glared at me. If looks could kill, I would have been flat on the floor dead. With a shivery sigh, I got a blindfold out of the box and went back around behind her. She kept moving and shaking her head to keep me from tying the ends.

After a moment, I gave up on tying it and reached over her left shoulder to pinch her left nipple firmly. She gasped loudly and said sharply, "Ow, ow, ow, that fucking hurts!"

"Then be still while I put the blindfold on."

"I don't want to be blindfolded!"

With a soft chuckle, I said, "I wasn't asking you, I was telling you." Then I gave her nipple a little more pressure and a slight twist.

"Oh shit!" she yelled as she squirmed in the chair. A few seconds later she said loudly, "Okay, okay."

I released her nipple and tied the blindfold over her eyes. "See, that wasn't so hard, now was it?"

She shook her head and then whispered, "I thought you said you weren't going to hurt me."

"It seems pain is a good way to control someone. I had always thought so as I wrote about it but this is the first time I actually put it into practice," I told her.

When she did not reply, I asked, "Does your nipple still burn?"

She nodded her head slightly.

"That is something else I had right," I said more to myself than her as I walked around to stand in front of her. Her left nipple was larger and harder than the right. She gave a jerk when I flicked her right nipple up and down with my nail. That nipple grew larger and harder.

"Interesting," I said as I walked over to my office chair and sat down.

I thought for a moment and then asked, "You've never been blindfolded before, have you?"