Mused

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head.

"This should be interesting for both of us. You from the fact that this is something new and for me to see if I can make it worth your time."

"What?" She asked as she tilted her head to the side. "You are one crazy mother fucker."

"Isn't fowl language what got your ass spanked last night?" I asked.

"Uh, no. Your muse being gone so long and my struggling to get away from you is what got my ass spanked," she replied quickly. "Over my language, you just threatened to spank me again."

I chuckled. "I was testing what you told me earlier."

"You think I would lie to you? For what purpose?"

"That is a good question that I don't really have an answer for," I replied. "Lets just say I'm a little paranoid where you are concerned."

Kerry frowned and whispered, "More like scared shitless than paranoid."

My hand shot out and the three middle fingertips caught the end of her breast sharply. She gave a jerk and gasped loudly. Her upper body rocked back and forth slowly. Was she waiting for another slap on her nipple or what, I wondered?

I was out of my element, I realized. I had no idea what to do next. With a deep sigh, I leaned forward and took the blindfold off her. She blinked a couple of times and gave me a confused look. I sighed again and asked, "What would you really do if I untied you?"

A murderous look crossed her face and then she looked down at the nipple I had slapped. "I, uh," she said and then looked at my face. "I don't really know."

"What happened to mayhem and murder," I asked softly.

"I'm not sure. This being manhandled thing makes me mad on the one hand but," she paused to shiver. "It excites the hell out of me on the other."

I nodded. "I understand both sides of that from what I've seen."

"So why did you stop?" she asked softly.

The question shocked me somewhat. "I, uh, realized I didn't know where to go next after I slapped your nipple."

She gave me a funny look and grinned. "Slap the other one. Lick and tease the one you slapped with your mouth and tongue. Use your imagination. If I yell stop, make me come one more time. Jesus, do I have to think of everything."

My mouth was hanging open as I stared at a real live Muse.