Museum of Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was about to exit the room when I finally caught up to him. He surprised me by slowing down and then suddenly grabbed my hand. Soon I was being pulled to the corner where there was a random door. He opened it, pulled me inside a small well-lit room, closed the door, and pushed me against it. I thumped hard against the door, but it just turned me on even more. I loved feeling his forcefulness and strength. I saw his arm move and I heard the door lock behind me.

Just like earlier, I was cornered and almost smothered by the tall, muscular body of the Blue Viking. I was barely able to make out that we were in some sort of supply room because all I could see was a mountain of muscle in front of me. I looked up at him with clear desire written all over my face while I continued to breathe hard in anticipation. I hoped he would kiss me first, but I couldn't wait anymore. I grabbed his shirt by his chest and I leaned up to kiss his lips. He immediately kissed me back and all I could think of at first was fucking finally.

His lips tasted incredible. I was a little worried about kissing a guy with a beard, but I was blown away by how amazing it felt. The contrast between his soft lips and the subtle scratch of his beard was something I had never experienced before. I loved how rough his face felt compared to my soft skin.

I was just starting to get lost in his lips before I felt him push me back against the door away from him. I gasped softly after our kiss broke and looked at him confused before I felt his hands grab mine. He forcibly raised my arms above my head and pinned them to the door behind me with one of his huge hands. I felt so exposed and so ready for him to explore my body. He lowered his head and his lips crashed into mine again while my heart pounded hard in my chest.

Only a few moments later, I felt his free hand grab my breast and squeezed it hard through my top. I moaned so loudly at his touch that I almost broke our kiss. This was what I so desperately wanted and my mind went a little numb from pleasure. His fingers kept grazing against my rock-hard nipples through the shirt and my body shivered each time he did.

He broke our kiss and I took in shuddering breaths. His hand left my breast and I felt him tug the center of my top and he popped one of my snapped buttons. I looked deep into his crystal blue eyes that pleaded with him to keep going. He tugged again and another button popped. He looked down at my chest and my gaze followed his as he methodically popped button after button that revealed more and more of my body.

The last button was finally undone and my top now barely covered my perky D-cup breasts. I saw him carefully peel one side of my top off my breast and completely exposed it. His hand then reached out and squeezed my hot, naked flesh and I leaned my head back against the door and moaned. I loved how he mauled at my breasts before, but it felt even better now with his skin making direct contact with mine.

It wasn't long until his fingers moved and seemed to focus on my rock-hard nipple. I groaned loudly as his fingers rolled through it before they softly pinched it. I started to rub my legs together from the intense waves of pleasure rolling through my body. Goddamn, I felt so fucking wet. I was sure that the thin material of my g-string was soaked. I wanted him to keep playing with my nipples but I had an intense longing to be fucked by his hard cock. That didn't make me a slut, right? Was it so wrong to want him to fuck me senseless?

His hand that was holding up my arms suddenly released and my arms quickly dropped down. He then grabbed each side of my opened top and forcibly jerked it off my shoulders and down my arms. Oh, fuck yes! I loved the power he had. Suddenly, he turned me around and I felt him push me into the door. I didn't resist at all and instead just moaned softly. I felt his hands brush my hair back and exposed my ear and neck like before. This time though, I felt his mouth close over my ear and sucked on it which elicited a loud groan in response.

"I imagine you're dying to be fucked now," I heard him speak for the first time in his deep, sexy accent after his mouth released my ear.

"Uh-huh... yes, oh fuck, please," I responded between soft moans.

I couldn't believe what I was saying! I also couldn't believe this was the first time we exchanged words this whole time. This wasn't meant to go this far, but I couldn't help how fucking horny I was. Should I at least tell him my name? I never thought I was the type of girl who would fuck a guy I haven't even really talked to. Then again, I guess our bodies did a fair amount of talking already.

It felt so weird to communicate so much without saying almost anything. I was normally such a chatterbox that this felt kind of awkward for me. Not that I was complaining though. I would never talk again if it meant that Lukas would fuck me every day. Ok, ok, not really. There would need to be at least some talking. Probably a lot. I just couldn't help myself.

I felt him trail some kisses down my neck and across my naked shoulder as I heard him unbuckle his belt and lower his shorts. God, I wanted to see his dick so badly and was sad I couldn't. Was it big? Thick? Even if it was small I wouldn't have cared at this point. I was pretty sure I would cream all over his cock no matter what size he was.

His hands moved to my waist to unzip my skirt where it soon fell to the floor and I quickly kicked it to the side. I then felt his hard cock press up against my ass cheek and it made my body quiver slightly. He then grabbed the sides of my g-string and I fully expected him to peel it off my pussy. To my complete surprise, he instead pulled it to each side and in one quick jerk motion, I heard the thin strings rip and it was torn off my body and fell to the floor.

My eyes opened wide in shock at his display of strength. The impact it had on my body was even more astonishing. My body felt electrified and it felt like a bomb of pleasure burst both deep in my body and in my brain. Oh my god! I loved how much more powerful he seemed in comparison to me. I stuck my ass out behind me in response and if needed, I was ready to beg to be fucked.

I felt the head of his hard dick now press up against my pussy lips and my hands dug into the door in front of me. I was so wet that he could've slid right in, but instead, he traced my pussy lips with his cock. I whimpered in anticipation and I finally felt him push his cockhead into me. My mouth immediately opened wide and a deep moan escaped out. Holy fuck, he felt so fucking big!

With each second that passed, more and more of his huge cock pierced into me and stretched me out wider than I ever had before. My pussy walls tightly clenched against his hot shaft as they were pushed to their limits. He felt so big that if I wasn't so wet already, I wasn't sure he would even fit!

My legs started to quiver incessantly as he shoved more of his giant cock into me. He was definitely deeper inside me than any guy before. Shit, he was so big and so thick. He was already so deep that it felt like it was pushing into my stomach! Would I even be able to take his entire length? I felt like I was barely hanging on as so many brand new sensations started to flood my mind and body.

A powerful orgasm was building inside me and was ready to be released. I pressed my upper body against the door as my nails scratched it in pleasure. Was I really going to cum from him just shoving his magnificent cock into me? After what felt like an endless amount of inches, I felt his pelvis press up against my petite ass and I knew his entire cock was finally inside me. Now my entire body started to quiver and I gradually felt my orgasm erupt inside me.

With a long, guttural moan, my body started to shake uncontrollably as my orgasm ripped through my body. I felt my pussy convulse all around his thick cock and coated it even more in my pussy juices. My body felt unbelievably hot as my eyes started to roll back into my head from the overwhelming amount of pleasure coursing through me. I never felt an orgasm so intense before. I felt like I was going to pass out!

Just before my body felt completely overwhelmed, I started to calm down and I felt like I had control over it again. I took in deep breaths as I slowly let my body relax after becoming so tense. I glanced behind me and flashed Lukas a look that screamed at him to start pounding into me. He didn't hesitate for a second.

His hands gripped my waist firmly and I felt him pull his cock almost fully out of my pussy before he shoved it back in. He seemed to forgo building any type of rhythm and instead thrusted wildly into me. I didn't mind at all. In fact, I loved how he seemed lost in his animalistic instincts. His primal Viking savagery was intense, deeply arousing, and made my moans loud and uncontrollable. Part of me wondered just how easily anyone could hear us on the other side of the door, but in the moment, I couldn't have cared less.

Suddenly, I felt his hand leave my waist and I felt him grab my hair as he firmly pulled it back. The slight pain of my hair being pulled back coupled with his mammoth cock slamming into me caused my entire body to shudder. Oh fuck, it felt so fucking good. I loved it when guys pulled my hair. I moaned loudly in response as my back arched and my large boobs were squished into the cold door. My hard nipples started to scrap against the door as well which added to the waves of pleasure rocking my body.

After seemingly lost in carnal desire, he now started to show some control. His dick no longer pistoned out of me at a frantic pace and slowed down. I was a little disappointed at first, but that soon vanished as I felt him slam his cock into me with impressive force. Once again my eyes opened wide in shock as the intensity of his thrusts seemed to reach new heights. His thrusts were so powerful that my body shook each time his behemoth cock pierced into me. My incessant moans now turned to loud whimpers of pleasure.

Never have I been fucked with such raw power before. He seemed to be fucking me with the zeal of someone who has been dreaming of the opportunity for years and finally got it. Each of his thrusts were so deep that it was hitting a pleasure point inside me that I never knew I had. Oh god, I hope he didn't stop. Each time he hit it, I wanted him to hit it again, and again. Shit, I could never fuck a small dick again. I knew only a gargantuan cock like his could satisfy me now.

Having something so massive pounding into me with such fervor was causing another orgasm to build up inside. I couldn't believe he was going to make me cum twice! I felt his thrusts change to become more erratic and I wondered if he was on the verge of cumming too. A part of my mind tried to raise a red flag about him possibly cumming inside me, but I didn't care. I was on the pill anyway. With how good his dick felt, I had a deep desire to feel his hot cum shoot inside me. Oh shit, I'm going to cum. I'm going...I'm gonna-- fuck yes!

I practically screamed out in pleasure before my throat closed up and my body started to shake as the wave of another powerful orgasm washed over my body. If it wasn't for Lukas holding onto me, I probably would have collapsed to the floor. My mind went almost blank as every part of my body felt more sensitive than ever. My pussy walls once again clenched and spasmed around his enormous cock, but this time, I felt it throb inside me.

Just when I was coming down from my orgasmic high, I heard a deep groan behind me and I felt a torrent of hot cum shoot deep inside me. I squinched my eyes shut in pleasure as I felt volley after volley of cum explode inside me. My orgasm was almost fully subsided, but I felt my entire lower body continue to quiver as my pussy started to become filled with cum.

He wasn't the first guy to shoot his load into me, but he was the first guy to make my pussy feel completely drowned in it. Usually, a guy would only spurt a few times, but Lukas was already beyond that.

More and more cum filled my pussy and I bit my lip in pleasure. Holy fuck, I couldn't handle this much. This was unbelievable! How much cum did he have? Oh god, it's starting to leak out, I could feel it. His cock was still inside me too; this was insane! Fuck, it felt so good though. I never felt this full and satisfied before.

With my head still pulled back, I leaned to the side to look at Lukas' face as his cock finally started to shoot less and less cum into me. He leaned forward and kissed me passionately. I aggressively sucked on his lips and even bit them gently as more cum leaked out of my pussy.

He released my hair as our lips parted and I felt his cock slide out of me. I felt even more cum leak out and fall to the floor underneath me. My legs felt so weak that after he let go of my body, I slowly knelt to the floor and rested my arms against the cool metal door. I continued to take in shuddering breaths as my pussy continued to expel all of the excess cum. I don't think I had ever felt this sensation before and it made my head swirl.

Once I gained some of my composure, I looked behind me and saw Lukas towering above me. He looked like he was trying to catch his breath from the exertion. Almost immediately my eyes locked onto his impressive cock. No way...how the fuck was he still hard? He wasn't completely rock solid, but he was still practically fully erect. He just cam so much, this shouldn't be possible. God, it looked so big and so good. My instincts demanded that I lean over and suck that immense cock into my mouth and I was all too happy to comply.

After scraping my hair off my sweaty face, I turned myself around and crawled closer to him. With a trembling hand, I reached out, grabbed the base of his mighty dick, and immediately swallowed his giant cock head into my mouth. God, he tasted so good. There was a cocktail of residual cum, my pussy juices, and his hot flesh that tasted surprisingly wonderful.

My tongue swirled all around his head as it almost filled my entire mouth. I glanced up to look at him and he had a look of surprise on his face. If he only knew how horny I still was, he probably wouldn't have been surprised at all. The more of his cock that I fit into my mouth, the more I felt his cock start to harden. Before long he was rock-hard again. Causing his dick to fully harden gave me more pride than I cared to admit.

While I started to explore every nook and cranny of his cock with my tongue, I saw him grab his shirt and he slowly pulled it off his sweaty body. Oh my god. I knew he had a great body, but I had no idea how impressive and glorious it truly was. He truly looked like one of those Norse gods that you see in movies or comics. I was dumbfounded that someone could look like that in real life! I stopped sucking on his cock while I stared up at him in wonder.

His shoulders were impressively broad and were strewn with muscles. My eyes then gazed at his arms which were packed with dense muscles that made me immediately fantasize about how big they would be if he flexed. His chest was wide and his powerful pecs bulged out and screamed strength and dominance. His abs rippled across his stomach and seemed as solid as a brick wall. Between his body and that damn beard of his, this was definitely a real man.

I guess he could tell that I was lost in admiration because he reached down to grab my hands and lifted them up to his chest. I cooed in response as my fingers felt his hard pec muscles and ever so softly squeezed them. He then forcibly lowered my hands down to his abs and I felt him graze my fingers back and forth over his crevices. My head was spinning from these new sensations when I suddenly felt his mega cock push up against my lips again. I instantly opened my mouth with a soft moan and closed my lips around it and sucked it hard.

I started to push my face forward and swallow more and more of his dick. Shit, it was so big. No guy had ever come close to his size before. As it slowly reached the back of my throat, I felt his big hands release my hands and grab my hair once more, but this time he just brushed it back to be out of my face.

Once his large cock hit the back of my throat, I did my best to relax my throat muscles and he started to slide down. I heard him moan above me and it encouraged me to keep going as my hands rested on his impressively big thighs that I fantasized about for so long. They were even more impressive now that I touched them!

I prided myself on being able to deep-throat any guy I had been with before, but it seemed like I met my match with Lukas. I felt like so much of his dick was already down my throat, but there were still several inches of his impressive manhood in front of me! Fuck! How big was he? 9 inches? More? I pulled my head back and popped his cock out of my mouth as I took in some deep breaths. My hands greedily squeezed his powerful thighs while I caught my breath and looked up at him with insatiable lust in my eyes.

Before I could continue pleasing him with my mouth, I saw him grip his thick cock in his hand and he suddenly smacked one of my soft but perky tits. I moaned softly and then felt him smack it again. Oh god, I knew what he wanted. The mere thought of a goliath cock like his fucking my tits made my head ring.

I reluctantly moved my hands from his legs and squeezed my D-cup breasts together while I leaned my chest up as much as possible. He squatted down slightly and his rock-hard dick started to slide in between my breasts. His cock felt as hard as steel as it indented the soft skin of my breasts and my boobs completely enclosed around his hit shaft. He finally shoved his cock all the way and his cock-head along with several inches pushed above my breasts. I knew he was big, but witnessing this feat made me even more aroused.

He pulled his hips back and then pushed them forward again as he started to slowly fuck my tits. I gasped at the sensation as his giant cock started to slide back and forth between my breasts. His dick was so slick from my saliva that there was barely any friction as it slid up and down. I always loved my big tits but I appreciated them even more now. Even a C-cup wouldn't have been enough to encircle this impressive cock. I looked up at him and bit my lip in lust as I saw his blue eyes stare down at me, filled with immense pleasure.

It wasn't long until he started to increase his pace and I felt him buck his hips hard against my breasts. His colossal dick rapidly glided between my breasts and it took a lot of effort on my part to keep my breasts together and keep his cock smothered in soft flesh. I knew there was a good chance that if he kept this up, he might explode all over my chest, but I didn't care. I didn't want him to stop.

Watching his dick push up above my breasts made me want to taste him again. I lowered my head and stuck out my tongue in an effort to lick his behemoth of a cock. Fortunately for me, he was so big that I was easily able to lick his cock-head every time his dick pierced through my boobs. I felt like I was addicted to tasting his dick. I only hoped he suffered from a similar addiction to me.

After a while, I felt his dick begin to pulsate and I knew what was going to happen next as I leaned my head back slightly. His hips suddenly stopped moving and his cock jerked between my breasts. Soon it started to pulsate and a thick volley of cum shot out of his cock.

It was so powerful that it blasted my face while I looked down to watch and some even went straight into my mouth! Another volley exploded out and he continued to coat my face in his hot cum. Since he just cam so much earlier, I figured he wouldn't have much left, but I was so very wrong. It was like I was his canvas and he was the master painter.