Museum of Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the fourth or fifth volley, I knew that my face had to be completely drenched in his cum and I began to feel it drip down onto my breasts. It seemed like he wasn't done with his giant paintbrush though. In between his explosions, I felt him slide his huge dick out from my breasts and saw him point it right at my chest. Thick ropes of cum started to land on my boobs which were still being squeezed together by my hands. With my eyes almost shut and covered with cum, I was able to still barely watch as his cock covered my breasts in hot, white sperm.

I was completely shocked by the display, but I couldn't lie to myself that it felt so fucking good. Whenever a guy cam on my face or tits before, I was always secretly sad that there wasn't more of it. I knew some girls found it gross, but I just loved how it felt against my soft skin. Now that my body was absolutely plastered in cum, I realized that this was what I wanted all along. I felt my body quiver while I tried to adapt to these new sensations.

His massive paintbrush finally stopped painting me in white and I was left covered in cum. My cum covered hands finally moved away from my breasts as I started to spread his cum around my skin and a bomb of pleasure blew up so deep in me that it felt like I was punched in the gut. I felt my body spasm and I felt another orgasm roll through my body. It wasn't as earth-shattering as the other ones, but it was acute and powerful since it was caused by new sensations.

After my body cooled down, I shakingly brought one of my hands up to my mouth and stuck a cum soaked finger into my mouth. His cum tasted so wonderful before that I was excited to taste more of it. Once I sucked his cum off my finger, I was blown away at how good he tasted. I was usually not a fan of tasting guys' cum, but Lukas seemed to house a different recipe or something.

I looked up at him with my finger in my mouth and saw him give me a playful smirk. Oh yeah, he knew how much I liked this. He started to pull his shorts up his muscular legs and soon his juicy thighs and thick cock were hidden from my view. Not long after, he grabbed his shirt and pulled it down his sweaty and ripped torso. Here he was, fully clothed, while I was still kneeling on the floor completely naked except for my heels and drenched in cum.

He soon started to look around the storage room and found a roll of paper towels and handed them to me. I smiled at him as I took it and I tried to smother some of my laughs. I wasn't laughing at him or anything, I just thought it was kind of funny that a guy who just ravaged me was taking the time to be so kind and sweet. He really was a catch, wasn't he? I was sad we never met like this earlier, but better late than never I guess.

Once I wiped his cum off my face, I saw him reach for the door, but before he opened it, he turned to me and said, "Meet me in the student exhibit?"

Damn, I shouldn't have wiped his white cum off my face because I knew my cheeks were turning red. His voice sounded so deep and smooth that it made me practically melt. Not only that, but his accent was unbelievably charming. Here I thought I might've been just a quick fuck to him or something. Hell, he didn't even know my name! Instead, he seemed like he genuinely wanted to hang out with me.

"Yeah!" I said excitedly back and it was probably the shortest sentence I had ever said.

He opened the door just a crack and slipped through before closing it behind him. I was left alone and I was surprised by how hard my heart was beating. After what just happened between us, was I actually nervous about seeing him again? God Rebecca, you really are helpless, aren't you?

I hurriedly continued to clean myself off and started to slowly put my clothes back on. With him ripping my g-string in half, I wasn't wearing any underwear and hoped that my pussy was done leaking out his cum. I threw the paper towels and my g-string in the trash and adjusted my hair before I opened the door and walked out to find him. I had no idea what I was going to say to him, but I was committed to at least telling him my name.

I had no idea how I was going to concentrate on any of the other art with a masterpiece like him standing next to me. This was a rare case where I could actually bring a masterpiece home with me and I couldn't wait to appreciate him in my room.