Music and fireplaces

Story Info
Chiara has just adapted to her music job and wants more.
863 words
3
921
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chiara loves music, especially flute playing which is why she joined a local group. Every week they practiced and made money at a lovely club. Her personality and wit was a successful part of the music interlude.

Still she craved something better, erotic even. So she took some time off and headed to a location on a secret alcove she knew of. After walking a bit in her sneakers and lovely outfit, she decided to rest. Her first order of business was to undress. Off went the skirt, silk top and bra, no underwear as she felt naughty.

At last her huge hot breasts and cute pussy were free to breathe. She decided to rub both and moaned from the pleasure. She enjoys rubbing them more and fingers her aroused pussy. She croons as she is nearing an orgasm while closing her eyes. She cooed as she reached the orgasm and rests for a bit, listening to the sound of birds. Chiara smiles while thinking of where to go next, perhaps she might go to a beach or a lakeside to practice her music. She enjoys the enchanting scene of the tour guide book that she purchased and desires to pursue it. Chiara chooses a cruise for her next adventure and contacts her agent. After setting the appointed date and getting ready, she hears a knock. She looks through her curtains and sees a lovely looking lady waiting with her purse in hand.

She heads downstairs and opens the door, its Aella her longtime neighbor and crush. Aella smiles at her and tells her "I was thinking of going on vacation to relax from my work as a event developer," she pauses and eyes the guide in Chaira's hand. She gets the idea of joining her, which the other lady agrees to.

Aella coos at her reaction and walks inside, happy to be out of the heat. She swiftly takes off her shirt and shorts, revealing those sexy large breasts and cute soft pussy. "I know you have been wanting me, dear," she coos at Chiara. "We have a lot of time to spend on that cruise too".

Chiara nods and smiles at her, "Same here, contact me in a week and let me know"~

Aella agrees and shakes her hand, after which she heads home in order to plan ahead. Chiara giggles to herself and does not notice a stranger eyeing her from a distance.

Elowen smiles watching her with a look of mischief. "I will have you and that lovely gal to myself"~ She tosses her golden locks back and walks down the street. Humming a song to herself while adjusting her summer dress a little. Elowen reaches her front door and opens it, after greeting a cat named Star, she gets to work on packing.

Meanwhile Aella is making phone calls to her secretary about her vacation plans which she readily agrees to. She finished the call and heads to her bathroom to take a shower. As she enters and turns on the water, Aella hears her doorbell. After which she heard the door open and someone walk inside. Elowen giggles to herself as she entered inside, after admiring the art and decor, she sees the bathroom door open. Aella peeks around the corner part and sees her. Her eyes widen as she recognizes her.

Elowen coos at Aella who is startled but relieved. "Hi there Elo, I did not expect you". Elowen giggled at her reaction and slowly removes that dress of hers. Aella smiles and gently takes Elowen into her shower and happily kisses her neck slowly.

Elowen moaned as she does that and rubs Aella on her beautiful behind slowly. Aella moans too and slowly washes Elowen's hair as it got frizzy easily. The both of them continue this for a while until they are both cleaned up. Elowen coos at Aella and kisses her sexy huge breasts again slowly while whispering about going on vacation with her and the new lady. Aella moans and agrees on that.

Elowen smiles and retrieves her dress while exposing one huge sexy breast and walks out of Aella's place and back to hers. Aella purrs watching her go and calls Chiara with the news.

Chiara giggles when answering the phone and nods happily as Aella tells her of the new guest. A few weeks past and Aella and Elowen are at Chiara's door waiting for her. "Chiara are you ready, we are waiting for you", says Aella. Chaira calls out that she is almost ready, and the both of them wait patiently.

A few minutes past and Chaira appears, wearing a soft blue dress exposing her hot cleavage. Both ladies blush at the sight and immediately take her to where Festival of Flowers is located. All three enjoy the festival while staying close to each other and they even enjoy the fireworks.

After the festival, all three ladies head to another location and relax while listening to music. Elowen coos looking at Chiara and Aella while both look at her. She slowly eases them out of their clothes and commences the lovemaking. All three moan and rub each other slowly.