Music Festival Playtime Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a grunt and no other warning (as what was the point when she was already pleasure drunk) Rickett pushed his cock deeper than before into Olivia's throat and held her there as she squirmed on her knees. With a heavy throb, Rickett's balls contracted and he blasted his first jet of cum directly down Olivia's throat. She spasmed as his warmth flooded into her and reflexively swallowed. Rickett let her pull back a few inches as his pulsing cock deposited more and more heavy pumps of cum into her waiting mouth. The bitter yet musky flavor of his cum assaulted her senses. The new foreign experience and the taboo nature of it dragged out her climax longer and longer despite having to stop touching herself.

After several mouthfuls of cum later, Olivia finally let Rickett's cock slip from her lips. To her fascination and perhaps a bit of horror, it didn't seem to be much softer at all as it bobbed, glistening with her saliva. She swallowed, staring and wondering if she had failed in some way before Rickett knelt in front of her and brought his lips to hers. The kiss was hot, passionate, and left her clinging to him as her head spun for new reasons that piled on top of the other ones.

He broke the kiss far too soon in Olivia's opinion and spoke, "Thank you, you wonderful woman. I would return the favor and am dying to do so, but there are voices outside and I think classes might be ending." Olivia focused on listening past the rush of blood in her ears and heard them. "Tell me there is an agreement that I can eat you out if you are in desperate need? He begged."

The pleading in his voice sent a pleased flush through Olivia. There wasn't, but she suddenly had a very important mission front and center on her mind. She WOULD find a way to convince Rachael to extend that deal. "Talk later... help me up." She whispered

Rickett's arms around her lifted her easily as he fixed his cock the best he could in his loose shorts. By the feel of her thighs squishing together, Olivia knew there would be little hiding what they had been about when they left the tent. Their predicament and the sweet afterglow of her orgasm brought a giggle to her lips that she tried to suppress but that only made her giggle harder. The effect was infectious and Rickett joined her as his arm held her tight to his side. That she needed the support only had her giggling harder as the threw back the flap to curious expressions of the handful of sweaty people bringing rented mats and yoga blocks back to storage. The pair of them tried not to meet too many of the stares as they strode forward and back towards the RV. They didn't even notice Tami and Sandra snuggled up to each other on a bench watching the whole thing.

12