All Comments on 'Music Man Pt. 07'

by Alwaysraining

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks for trying, really, . . .

but this story has about as much life left as Ged and Cassie's relationship. Just do the honorable thing here. This story's on life support, but there is no longer any evidence of brain function. Time to pull the plug.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wait what

In which our female lead abandons the man she loves to dangerous isolation while suffering from clinical depression, because gee shucks her life is too hard.

You write stupendous and enthralling stories, but you also always heap disproportionate amounts of pain on your male lead and then surround him with people who want him to think that someone else has it just as bad. A little more sympathy for the suffering would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cassie really isn't worth the effort...

Poor Cassie, her life is so hard. She has to suffer living in a mansion with the rich man she wants to marry. She promised to help him until he's recovered from being stomped by her husband, but now he's in deep depression and it's not fun... so she bails, running home to mummy and daddy for sympathy.

I suppose if they ever get married, and Ged appears to be stupid enough to do it, they can forget the part of their vows about the whole "in sickness and in health" thing.

She didn't line up anyone to help him, didn't hire a nurse, didn't find a temporary housekeeper. She abandons her "lover" - clinically depressed and physically handicapped, with NO support whatsoever - while she goes home to "relax". She's willing to love him as long it's easy, fun, and he's spending time worshiping her. She'll even do the hard stuff, as long as it doesn't take too much effort or last very long.

Wow. Her kind of love the world can do without. She's played the spoiled little princess throughout the whole story, but she's finally proven she'll never love anyone as much as she loves herself. Ged should boot her to the curb and find a real lady to love him - but I bet the author will have them marry and live happily ever after. Sad, really.

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyEroticaabout 2 years ago

Unless you have lived with someone suffering with severe depression, you wouldn't understand

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlwaysraining@Alwaysraining
I live the the North West of England, where we get more than our share of rain, hence my pen-name. Before I retired, more years ago than I care to think about, I had a job which exercised my mind to the full. I never had time to write anything but text books and manuals. Si...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories