Music of the Night Pt. 01

Story Info
Her fantasies begin to take shape.
2.3k words
4.18
3.3k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SOFTLY, DEFTLY, MUSIC SHALL CARESS YOU

Alli had been singing in the choir for a couple of years now. It was her release and her escape from the mundane and mind numbing everyday run of life. She wasn't the best there but it didn't bother her - she just enjoyed doing it and her friends there had all said she made a great sound. She did enjoyed the fact that she was one of the youngest (and prettiest) there - or at least she thought that. Not in an arrogant horrible way but just in the way that made her feel a little bit special. At home she didn't always feel that - her husband was often distracted or working and she didn't feel he noticed her anymore.

Tonight was the third rehearsal for the new performance they were doing. The director had decided to do lots of songs from the musicals this time (she did love her musicals) and had also decided to get someone in to do some of the lower voice solos. The 'men' of the choir tended to be rather old and wobbly without a strong enough voice to sing the lead roles. She was excited however as she had been given one of the duets to do with the man the director had hired - potentially she was going to sing it through with him tonight if he came to their rehearsal.

Alli put on her favourite black dress and leggings and then grabbed a light cardigan, it was early summer so reasonably warm but the church they rehearsed in had a tendency to be cooler even when it was warm outside. She checked her make up in the mirror and gave herself a last once over. She wanted to make a good impression on the soloist. She was fairly tall at around five foot six, her long hair came down past her shoulders and was darker than she usually had it - she wasn't sure about the colour but people had complimented her on it in the past so he hadn't changed it yet; she still considered making it lighter. She knew her curves were good as she'd been complimented on those as well before. But she still tended to put herself down. She shrugged - it was as good as she was going to get - at least her makeup was perfect.

Slipping out of the house - her husband never seemed bothered or to say goodbye - she made her way to the bus stop; clutching her folder of music. She stood in the warm evening sun and felt herself relax; it would be nice to see everyone tonight - she hoped the soloist would be someone nice - they'd had people come to sing in the past - some were so far up their own arses and condescending. As the bus pulled up she almost didn't notice so lost in her own thoughts but coming back to reality sharply, she jumped on - quickly flashing her pass and moving to sit down. There were others on the bus but she paid them no heed - her earphones went straight in her ears and with a few taps on her phone she was listening to a mix she'd made earlier of the songs they were doing in the concert.

It was only a few minutes on the bus to get there but by the time she arrived she could feel the buzz in her stomach - that mix of nerves and excitement that she got when singing. She walked up the small wooded path to the stone church - it was hundreds of years old, slightly modernised inside so at least there was a toilet, washroom and kitchen added on but the old carvings were still what fascinated her the most. She smiled as she saw some of her friends and went over to chat; finding out how everyone was doing and catching up on the latest mischief.

It wasn't long until the director arrived and they slowly drifted into their positions sitting down in the pews to start the practice - as always there was a bit too much chattering and laughter as it was a social thing for some of them as well as a choir. They started singing through some of the pieces and it was going well - people were enjoying the programme set out by the director this time and had been learning the music at home. As they were halfway through a piece she heard the door open at the back of the church. Instantly everyone turned round and the piece of music fell apart to lots of giggling.

There was a man walking down the centre aisle in the church. Everyone seemed mesmerised. He was tall, a fraction over six foot Alli guessed, short brown hair and well trimmed and a well groomed and shaped beard. He looked smart in a black suit and shirt, open at the collar. He wore the slight hint of a smile as though he knew the effect his entrance was having. The director called out to welcome him, introducing him to the choir as Nick Tenebrae the soloist he had called in to help out with some of the pieces. Alli watched as Nick sat himself down at he front and couldn't help but notice that smile again. It seemed a little self mocking but teasing at the same time - Nick looked round and caught her eyes and the smile widened fractionally. She blushed and busied herself looking at the score in front of her. When she looked up at the director to start singing she could see out of the corner of her eyes that he was still staring at her.

They sang for a few more minutes before the director called a halt for them to have a break. She excused herself from her friends and slipped away to the bathroom. She felt herself aching. An ache she hadn't felt for years. She wasn't sure where it had come from but something about the soloists eyes and smile had made her ache in a way her husband hadn't been able to for years. She locked the toilet door behind her and slowly leaned back against the door. She pulled the front of her dress up and slipped her fingers inside her leggings (as usual she hadn't bothered with panties). She was wet. Hornier than she had been in an age. She couldn't resist slowly stroking her clit and had to bite her lip hard to hold back the moan. She shouldn't be doing this - she knew she wasn't the quietest but his face filled her thoughts, her fingers seemed to move of their own accord, dancing over her wetness, teasing it, dipping in and out, gentle rubbing as she felt herself imagining his smile again. She could feel herself getting closer and closer when there came a gentle tap on the door. She panicked, pulling herself together and stopping. Pushing the lever to flush the toilet and washing her hands quickly.

"Just a minute," she called out hoping the room didn't smell too strongly of sex as she knew how horny she had been - she could still feel the unfamiliar arousal burning through her. She flicked the lock and opened the door and let out a little squeak - the object of her fantasies was stood right there. Fuck! She was frozen still looking up into those eyes, that hint of a smile was still there. She felt herself almost orgasm on the spot but the mix of panic held it at bay. She mumbled her apology and slipped past him going to get a cup of tea and to try and calm down. Sitting down with her friends and a drink she tried to bring her heart rate back down. It had almost worked as she sat with the hot drink - right up until the point she saw him walk past and back to the front and she felt her arousal surge again.

For the rest of the rehearsal she struggled to concentrate. She couldn't look at him without feeling the urge to touch herself. She fought it, she was a married sensible woman, this sudden crush seemed totally bizarre, it was like he'd cast a spell on her. She pressed her legs together tightly and tried to concentrate on the music. Every time she looked up he was there in the corner of her eye. Eventually, after what seemed like a torturous age, they reached the end of the rehearsal - the director was actually finishing a bit early as he wanted all the soloists to stay behind to run their songs briefly.

Alli felt the butterflies surge in her stomach. She picked up her music and walked to the front with the three other people doing little bits and solos. She opted to go first and stood up at the front, opening her copy and nodding to the pianist to start. She focused on the music, just the music trying to block everything else out.

"In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came... That voice that calls to me, and knows my name..."

She lost herself in the music, she knew it by heart now, she didn't need the music. She looked up and he was there stood at the back of the church, that smile on his face as he watched her sing - it was broader now, as though he was happy that she could sing. She finished her verse from the medley that had been composed for this concert. She had a few other bits to do but the director suggested doing them next week as he was happy she knew hers and other people needed to run their's as well. She said that she was fine with that and moved to grab her stuff.

"That was beautiful Alli."

His voice was deep, sonorous and she knew it was him before even turning round.

"Thank you. I'm not that good. I just enjoying singing."

"It shows - I'll definitely enjoy our duet together."

"Thank you." She was stuttering a little bit now as she felt that surge of arousal again. There was something primal about this man that awakened something deep inside her. Making her excuses she headed towards the door, aware that he was walking up to the front to run one of his pieces. Almost without thinking her feet seemed to take a mind of their own and led her back to the toilets. Everyone had gone now with the exception of the soloist, the director and the pianist. She closed the door but not totally - her mind in a whirl, dazed, not really thinking clearly - and as his voice began her thoughts crystallised onto the aching need that filled her.

"Night time sharpens, heightens each sensation..."

Her dress was up, her leggings down to her knees, her fingers were on her clit - she couldn't deny the need any longer. She teased it furiously, dipping her fingers inside - feeling herself wetter than she'd ever been before. She'd been horny in the past and masturbated regularly but it never felt like this.

"Darkness stirs and wakes imagination."

She moaned, not loudly but stuffed her other hand in her mouth - making a fist and biting down slightly as she pushed two fingers deep inside, the heel of her hand keeping delicious pressure on her clit. Her nipples ached to be played with but she didn't have a free hand. The need burning in her aching pussy took all of her attention.

"Silently the senses abandon their defences."

She felt herself slide down the wall, the cold floor firm under her bare ass cheeks as she relentlessly finger fucked her tight pussy, she could feel her orgasm rising within her like a relentless crescendo - unstoppable, needed...

"Helpless to resist the notes I write..."

Fuck, fuck, fuck... She was going to cum. She was masturbating to the strangers voice filling the church, filling her mind. She was more turned on than she had ever been in her life. She bit down on her hand hard as she reached the highest peak of her life.

"For I compose the music of the night..."

She came hard. Her orgasm exploding out of her like nothing she had experienced in the past. It took her ages to cum normally but it had been mere minutes and she was having one of the most intense orgasms of her life. She was shaking from the power of it as she sat there trying to catch her breath. The crimson teeth marks on her hand showed that she'd bitten so hard she nearly broke the surface trying to hold back the sounds of her pleasure.

Stumbling she rose to her feet, tried to straighten her clothing and make herself presentable. She made her way on wobbly legs from the toilet through the church, aware he was still singing and feeling the arousal still there like the embers of a fire trying to reignite. She made it to the door and slipped out feeling his eyes on her the whole way.

The slightly cooler summer air caught her, letting her pause and take a breath. His voice was muted out here, the sun was just setting and she took a moment to compose herself. She couldn't believe what she had just done but it had felt amazing. She smiled. Obviously the lack of attention at home had gotten to her - she needed to talk to her husband more and get him to understand her needs. She set off to the bus stop, still on shaky legs, trying to get the thought of Nick, his eyes and his voice out of her head - but they stayed with her.

Softly, deftly, music shall caress you...

Hear it, feel it, secretly possess you...