Music of the Night Pt. 02

Story Info
His power grows within her mind.
2k words
4.44
2.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SING ONCE AGAIN WITH ME

It had been a week since the incident at the rehearsal where she had masturbated herself to the most intense orgasm of her life - whilst listening to him sing. She'd had flashbacks all week to the way it had made her feel and how good it felt. Over the last few days she'd played with herself more than in the last few months. She'd actively sought sex with her husband who hadn't seemed interested at all. She'd had more arguments than ever this week. Things were more strained than ever at home so she couldn't wait to get out to rehearse tonight with the choir.

She'd picked out another dress tonight, a more summery one that accented her amazing breasts - she told herself it was a nicer dress because she should wear them more often but inside she knew that really she was wearing it for him. Her legs were bare tonight with small heels and as she sat on the bus listening to her songs she realised she wasn't really focused on the singing tonight. She felt like an infatuated teenager. She'd married young, never explored her sexuality and always felt stifled. Something about him was bringing out every fantasy she'd ever had and she'd barely met him properly.

She arrived at the choir and was looking for him instantly. She felt a flash of disappointment that he wasn't there but remembered that he had shown up later the previous week. She was determined to actually talk to him a bit more when he showed up to find out a bit more about this mysterious man who haunted her thoughts. The rehearsal went on and she found herself fidgeting tonight. Catching herself looking round at times to see if he'd come in and she hadn't noticed but there was no sign. The break came and went and she didn't feel the same burning need to tease herself in the toilets that she had the previous week.

The second half of the rehearsal seemed to drag on slowly and just when she decided that he must not be coming this week she heard the door at the back of the church. She didn't dare turn, she felt herself blush and the warmth start low down in her belly. She knew he was there without even looking - the air in the room felt different. Unconsciously she spread her legs as she sat there - the instant ache to touch herself filling her. She resisted as she was sat next to her friends - but only just.

Slowly he walked past to go and sit at the chairs off to the side down in front, this time his suit was a dark blue but with a light blue shirt - however he still had the same half smile and mesmerising eyes. As he walked, she saw his long supple fingers dancing over the edge of the carved wooden pews, teasing out the shapes of the ancient carvings. They held her gaze, entranced with the smooth way his fingers teased every twist and swirl and nook in the wood. For a brief seconds she imagined how it would feel to have those fingers dancing over her skin and teasing her most intimate places. She felt that now familiar growing heat of arousal spreading through her body and filling her soul.

She couldn't focus for the last part of the rehearsal and just went through the motions. She kept stealing glances at him but this week he didn't seem to be looking at her. She flicked her hair, playing with it, trying to catch his attention so he looked at her. She felt herself yearning for his gaze and attention and to see that half smile aimed at her again. Her fingers subconsciously drifted down to rub the tops of her thighs and she caught herself just before they slid between to tease her soaking pussy.

As the rehearsal ended she distractedly said goodbye to her friends, waiting for her turn to run her rehearsal pieces. This week she opted to go last - hoping she would have a chance to speak to Nick after everyone had left and see if she could find out more about him. She listened to the others and they were all good - then it was her turn to sing and Nick stood up, moving to the front with her - they were going to practice the duet - she felt her pulse racing and the arousal was momentarily outweighed by the nerves.

She opened her score and found the right page, the pianist started to play and her nerves faded. Looking up she saw Nick standing close - he held no copy and stepped into her personal space as she began to sing.

"In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came...

That voice which calls to me, and knows my name..."

She felt her pulse racing, she didn't think she'd ever been more turned on in her life, she tried to focus on the music and singing but Nick had begun to walk around her, circling behind her like a predator seeking its prey. The music and the words felt effortless and she found she was relaxing almost into the role as this man added drama and movement to the performance. His voice began - as deep and powerful as it had been the other week and she knew she was lost.

"Sing once again with me, our strange duet...

My power over you, grows stronger yet..."

They moved and sang together, taking the centre of the stage and making it theirs, yet she knew it was not so much theirs as it was his. He was the burning sun and she one of the planets - inexorably drawn towards him only to be cast away and pulled back - there was no escaping this man and his voice and burning darkness that filled her when she saw him or heard his voice. They finished and the director applauded them saying it was one of the best performances he had seen.

She blushed crimson and thanked them both then summoning every ounce of her self control she grabbed her things and escaped the church. Outside in the cool air she took a moment to breath and slow her racing heart. In that moment in the church she would have done anything for Nick. She still hasn't managed to find out anything about him but knew that without a doubt she would have been utterly his.

Deciding that she would break out her favourite toys as soon as she got home she walked slowly to the bus stop - that rehearsal meant she had missed the bus she normally took and so would have to wait a little bit for the next one. She slipped her earphones in and tapped her phone to get the music playing - it was the same tracks that she was learning but this time all she could hear was his voice singing them. She looked at her phone puzzled - it was the ones she'd always listened to - she must just be imagining his voice. She leaned back in the bus stop and listened. Her legs parted and her hand drifted to the front of her skirt.

Looking up she saw a black, sporty looking car pull up in front of her, she froze as the window rolled down. It was Nick!

"Do you need a ride home Alli?"

She stared at home for a moment - she had wanted a chance to talk to him but she worried about what might happen if she got into that car. Remembering. The arguments at home the other day made up her mind and she smiled, nodding, not trusting herself to speak.

Opening the door she slipped into the car, aware her dress was riding up slightly but found herself more excited than ever. As she sat next to him in the car she could smell his aftershave and as he pulled away he was humming gently to himself the duet they had just been singing. She felt the soft sounds reach her core and closed her eyes leaning back in the comfortable chairs of his car. It was warm and comfortable and her legs slipped open wider. The humming seemed louder in her head now but her eyes were closed and all she could think about was the aching wetness between her legs that needed relief.

She wasn't thinking, she simply reached down and slid her dress up, her fingers finding her clit in a heart beat. The gentle humming filled her mind, the warmth of the car and the ache for release took over and she started to tease herself. She was so horny, she'd never been this horny in her life, except for the other week. Spreading her legs wider she moved her fingers on her clit in time with the music filling her. As the music rose to a peak so did she, she came hard - but unlike her usual masturbation she didn't stop - as long as the music kept going so did she.

Her fingers were inside her, her other hand rising to cup and play with her breasts - she teased herself with wild abandon, forgetting where she was, her cries of passion filled the car as she didn't restrain herself like the other week. Orgasm after orgasm washed over her, through her, filling her. She came more in those minutes than she had in months. The humming and music was dying away, quieter and quieter as she slowed her teasing, just gentle strokes around her overly sensitive clit. She opened her eyes to look at him, the realisation of what she'd just done filling her.

His eyes were hot, burning and he leaned over to kiss her hard, his hand rose to grab her by the throat as he bit her lip hard, she winced but felt the embers of arousal explode within her. As he kissed her and bit her lip, his hand squeezing her throat and pinning her to the car seat his other fingers found their way inside her. Thrusting deep and hard - his thumb on her clit as he drove her to almost instantly orgasm again... her eyes closed and she lost the world for a moment, lost in a sea of bliss as she experienced the most intense feelings of her life.

Slowly she opened her eyes as of from a dream, she felt slightly dizzy as if waking from a deep sleep. He was sat calmly in the car next to her gently calling her name. Her dress was flat and down as normal and there was no sign of what had just happened.

"We are at your house Alli."

He smiled softly at her and she struggled to understand what had just happened - had she fallen asleep? She must have dreamed the whole thing - she flushed with embarrassment and thanking him for the lift home she stepped from the car on unsteady legs. Turning to wave goodbye she caught that smile from him before he sped away. On legs that didn't seem able to function properly she made her way up to the house pausing outside she felt her lip - it was sore, she wondered if she'd bitten it in her sleep whilst dreaming.

Letting herself into the house she walked upstairs to run a bath, her pussy felt sore like it had suffered the abuse she had dreamed about, it couldn't have been real could it? She wouldn't have done that in a car with someone who was almost a total stranger? She looked in the mirror stroking her hair out of her eyes and spotted that there, on her neck, were light red marks in the shape of someone's hand.

Her eyes widened in shock.

Sing once again with me, our strange duet...

My power over you, grows stronger yet...