All Comments on 'Music To My Ears Ch. 04'

by Mythrana

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Good

I continue to enjoy your story very much. I look forward to reading future chapters.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

Simply wonderful. You put a well thought out twist in the story. Not at all what I expected. Thanks. Looking forward to another interesting chapter.

CharlesJCharlesJover 18 years ago
Hauntingly Beautiful

Perfect. Touches on the elements of humans emotions. Yes, pride is something we value highly.

Great work.

Any chance of writing faster?

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardover 18 years ago
OH THANK GOD!!

I thought something had happened to you! This tale sucked me in right off the bat and WILL NOT let go.

maybe these two can be good to each other....

now the only problem 'I" have is the money they he lost...petty I know but it's me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
enjoyable!

thanks for taking up the thread of the story again. I think it's an interesting story, moving, and well-written. I am glad you decided to stop with the self-pity, as I was starting to loose sympathy for the character. And I would never have known English isn't a first language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
How brilliant!

Truly engaging story and I'm really glad to see an update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I know what I want for X-Mas . . . An Update

I enjoy your story but the slow updates are killing me. PLEASE update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
PLEASE

Please keep this story going, I am so hooked! I want to know what is going on!!! PLZ PLZ PLZ!!!

zoltantheduckzoltantheduckabout 18 years ago
C'mon

C'mon Mythrana, it's been a great story so far, you've built up nicely to the climax, give us what we need, at least one more chapter with a conclusion in keeping with the rest of the story - a great one, because if chapter 4 is the end, your closing paragraphs are a real let down, leaving too much unanswered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
progressive

Please come back, I miss you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
HEY!!!

What happened to the rest of the story...plz continue it

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Where is the end??

I know it has been a long time since you posted the last chapter to this story..I wish you would come back and finish it..what does he do next? do they fall in love get married have babies?does he play again or compose or what? It really is a great story..you really should finish it.

buzzo49buzzo49about 16 years ago
What is an end?

It's not labled as a "Fairy Tale." This "end" can stand as it is. Life goes on. As I see it, the story has been told, the characters have evolved and moved on. We really don't need someone to tell us every little bit of what "happens" afterward. That is for our own fertile imagination to work on. Going forward in whatever way we have attached ourselves to the characters. If this is the end, I can live well with it. A good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
are you going to add any time soon?

PLEASE? :D :D (i'm doing my best smile here....what I can do under the circumstances).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

please write more, I want to see the conclusion

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please tell me you are planning on continuing this story.... its the best i have ever read.

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyabout 10 years ago
Touching

A very tender and touching story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice series, I see it as complete.

This, and the previous chapters, add up to a very nice story, we do get to understand how he is feeling and what he went through. More chapters could be added of course, but they are not necessary. This brings him to accepting his position and the need to get on with his life, which makes a natural stopping place. More chapters would need to move onto to other themes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a very good story. It is complete, they have ridden (well walked) off into the sunset. We can ourselves imagine their life together if we want to. The point was how they got to that point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous