All Comments on 'Musical Dicks: A Sibling Fuck Story'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
U sick beautiful perv

Intresting and sexy. Good work and as far as I know unique. Keep it up freak.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 8 years ago
WOW!

Some of your stories are truly great this is one .Good luck in Nude Day contest . Keep up the good work your writing is fantastic .5 Star ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Definitely Hot

Got me hot enough to call my sister and tell her I wanted to fuck her. She said I was sick. I asked her if that was a no, she said she will think about it, Cheers.

DB71DB71almost 8 years ago
Amazing!

You should write about this sororities freshman class for the rest of the year as a series. You set up so many story lines in this one chapter, you could write a book about it. Each sister has their own punishment/reward and can be either a stand alone story or worked into another sisters story. So please, keep it going!

21stcv21stcvalmost 8 years ago
excellent and well worked tale

thank you for a great story.

I read it while fucking my arse with a fat 8" dildo on cam and came as she came on her brothers cock, loved it

mole114mole114almost 8 years ago
wow

you are by far and away the best writer on here fantastic sexy story like all you amazing stories seem to be loved it

hornyman169hornyman169almost 8 years ago
Another Winner

A great story as always. Your stories use imagination, the penalties were well thought out. You can picture yourself in the room, like a fly on the wall, as things are going on. Your ability to put us in the head of the participants is a treat. So many writers here just use repetitive expressions with little emotion. We could feel the pressure that Tiffany was feeling. Can't wait for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please Please PLEASE Add more to this or continue the story lines you have set up

Please I enjoy your submissions that I am always looking for your new stuff. I truly enjoyed all the story lines you started and would love to see this as a series

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloveralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Hi all,

Thanks for the comments so far.

For once, I wrote a story that was only supposed to be one part.

If people think it could be continued please let me know how... as I never intended to take this further.

Jasmine July 2016

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
way way to long

and Really all these women do this shit just to get in a siorority #ReallyReally #Really

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You've done it again

I don't think anyone else could have come up with such a devious story.... and yes, please consider telling us what happens to the girls when they take their punishment

BiohioguyBiohioguyalmost 8 years ago

I almost didn't read this because the title didn't impress me! Man, am I glad I didn't listen to myself.

One of the hottest stories Ive ever read.

Truly well written and had all my favorite elements of kink.

A fantastic story and I didn't even mind that it was longer that what I normally read here. In fact, I was hoping for it to go on longer.

Well done, very well done.

Incidentally, I also have probably commented on here twice in over ten years of reading. I usually don't take my hand off my dick. But after cumming once and continuing to stroke with my own cum and cumming again, I figured you earned a comment!

Thank you

pussyconsumerpussyconsumeralmost 8 years ago

Best birthday present ever. I'm a few hours late commenting but oh god..I really jerked hard but also read every single line. Great story. Definitely a favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Fuck me that was brilliant; the perfect game. How do I vote?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This story is truly something special. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sequel Please

Tiffany is the head of the freshman class at that sorority and she has a brother with a big dick that needs servicing. She is also a complete bisexual slut who is very kinky. A story about her time as the leader of the freshman class would be very hot.

Something like the Pledge Mistress series in a more condensed form would be very hot...

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1176059&page=submissions

Nr1cowgirlNr1cowgirlalmost 8 years ago
All that ends well......

This author, as opposed to some other entries, knows how to END a story. Gather up the loose ends and tie them into a pretty and valid knot and satisfy the reader. Thank you for all you do to finish the story--rather than just end in the middle of a sentence or whatever.

FetishLover77FetishLover77almost 8 years ago
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Another HOT story - you never let us down!

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Change Titles

You should have changed the title to A Sibling Fuck Story: Musical Chairs so we could have more stories between Chris and Tiffany. But with the title the way it is you can't have more musical chairs stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
ok

it had 3 black guys to many. I also wish it had ended in pregnancy. A little less dyking out have been nice to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ridiculous

Really? This is your idea of erotica? This is so absurdly over-the-top it's laughable! Not even a hint of cleverness or subtlety. Reads like a 10th grader's wet dream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One of Your Best!

I loved it. Imaginative, well-written, solid dialogue, and you actually managed to describe every round without it becoming boring. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
KA BOOM ! ! !

DEAR JAZZ

A + YOU'VE EVEN OUTDONE YOURSELF - I MEAN, HOLY SHIT. I JUST SOILED ANOTHER PAIR OF YOUR SILK STOCKINGS.

* * * * * LOVE ANON J_O / ON, CAN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Great story through the game but after that ended pretty quick. Would of enjoyed a more detailed final fuck/ending.

librertinlibrertinalmost 8 years ago
Just a tad below your usual high level

I liked the story but was a bit set back by some of the boring tasks (I added a star just for pointing them out as our narrator). I enjoyed most extreme fetishes and how slutty Tiffany is, her subdom mentality is amazing for a switch, 5th star was just withheld for the scat parts, its a personal instant softener like zombie tv series.... I really think Tiff deserves some more adventures for her four years and the possibility for Mary to be her 2nd (in more than one senses plus a very handy "Gf cover" for Chris and Tiffany...so many possibilities -but also so many series awaiting your time and porn writing talent)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Holy mother of jizzus

Fucking amazing. Throughout the whole story I was thinking "she's gonna win and she's gonna fuck her brother", but the way the story came together in the end was just beautiful. Loved it.

secondsamuelsecondsamuelalmost 8 years ago
Probably the best thing on literotica

Please never stop writing. There's so many details and interesting twists. I'm glad it's not "realistic", porn isn't supposed to be. It's a fantastic fantasy with so many exciting twists and erotic moment going on in the background. Great work, from a great author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
beulahthebrit

Well Jasmine, back to your usual excellent 5* standard, I agree with many of the other commentators that there is great potential to continue this as a series. How she progresses through her time at her uni until she graduates. What we need now is part 2 ASAP.

me4bothofyoume4bothofyoualmost 8 years ago
So great it would be such a hot porno

this should be made into a movie.

Robinius1Robinius1almost 8 years ago
Amazing!

A little long but definitely worth it. Really HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

I can't wait to read more and find out which of the other pledges Tiffany picked as her submissive slut for the year

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot!!

I sure wish I had that great of a time in college. Yay Jasmine!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
too nasty, I don't mean that in a nice way

Was all good till the ATM. Just too dangerous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Turn off

Putting a dick into someone's mouth after someone's ass is so unhealthy and dangerous that it's an instant turn-off.

The writing may be O.K., but the plot of this "porn story" is too juvenile and devoid of any erotic emotion, treating sex as a pure technicality, it left me mentally and emotionally untouched except for the turn-off.

So for my part you don't neeo to bother with a sequel - I'm out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Yeah the ATM stuff was just..no. Just no. Hell no.

That aside, the story of the siblings was hot. Frankly if you'd paid less attention to the shenanigans and more in the writing of the siblings it would have bee fantastic. Conceptually its hot.

But you went from buildup to tease to letdown.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the blackmail killed it (not in a good way)

I finished it, because I'm stubborn, but as hot as the ending was, it couldn't recover the story from the fall caused by the blackmail threat. These are pledge tasks. If they walk away, fine, they're done. Heck, I wouldn't have minded a threat to keep her mouth shut or else... but blackmailing her into performing the task or having her life and future ruined with a video that would follow her the rest of her life? No. And it sounds too much like the sick shit that actually does take place sometimes in these ceremonies.

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 7 years ago
GOOD STUFF!!

If you are writing to excite, go for it. I really liked this. You all know this author is submissive and writes submissive stories, some very suggestive. Again, kudos.

zaccy69zaccy69over 7 years ago
***** FIVE STAR

Amazingly Erotic again you nailed it jasmine.Waiting for your next stories keep up the good work & do i have to tell you to ignore all this anons who have nothing better to do than criticise clearly not understanding this is fiction erotica and not realty.

RougishItalianRougishItalianover 7 years ago
Amazing

I have read a *bunch* of your stories and this is without a doubt one the *hottest* stories you've written!!

5 stars and seal of approval!!

InnocentMissLittleInnocentMissLittleover 7 years ago
Fan-fucking-tastic <3

Absolutely amazing, and insanely crative.. I have to say that I'm jealous of your imagination, and that you've just filled my head with tons of crazy ideas.. Love it <3<3<3

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
what a great story.

Great story idea and also a great job fleshing it out. This is definately one of my favs.

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
as DB71?? said...

Amazing!

You should write about this sororities freshman class for the rest of the year as a series. You set up so many story lines in this one chapter, you could write a book about it. Each sister has their own punishment/reward and can be either a stand alone story or worked into another sisters story. So please, keep it going!

I echo his thoughts whole heartedly.

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
LOVED IT

IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO EDIT YOUR STORIES, I'M OFFERING MY SERVICES!

Note 2: Thanks to Robert, Domson27 and Wayne for editing.

YET THERE ARE MORE MISTAKES IN THE STORY THAT I'M SORRY I HAVE TO MENTION EXAMPLE: "Live for the now," I said, as I took his cock back in his mouth.

AMAZING HOW SOMETHING AS INSIGNIFICANT AS A GOOD TTS PROPERLY TRAINED ALONG WITH EXPERIENCE IN THIS FIELD CAN FIND THESE MISTAKES. KINDA MAKES A PERSON WONDER IF THE EDITING IS ACTUALLY BEING DONE?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only Three Because...

I only gave this story three stars because it isn't finished...

MaxDecattMaxDecattalmost 6 years ago
Really?

Too far-fetched.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
sorry not into whore stories 1 star

frats and soro's are the scum of the earth shallowest people{???} EVER.

CarlusMagnusCarlusMagnusalmost 6 years ago
Frat and Soros aren't...

...the shallowest people on earth at all.

They aren't nearly as shallow as folks who award one star simply on the basis of the kind of characters a story contains.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why?

Why are the white dresses only for te black girls? Seems racist. Also your story could have had a lot more editing to get rid of grammar mistakes and inconsistencies. Otherwise it was really sexy.

hi78ehi78eabout 5 years ago

Amazing story. I would love to read more like it.

Firzen007Firzen007over 4 years ago
Amazing

Is there a chance for a sequel?

bpanther777bpanther777over 3 years ago
I have always wondered this

I know this is literotica, but I have always wondered did white sororities actually do stuff like this. I know they didn't, but I always wanted to know. :)

Thanks for a fun read.

OminousGoldOminousGoldover 2 years ago

Interesting twist really enjoyed that one, only thing I would like to see is like an epilogue and find out who she picked for all the positions that she had been awarded to give to the freshman

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

I liked the story, but it was not as stimulating as I expected after reading the author’s comments in her essay after her 500th story. Nice to see that there were both girls and boys but why invite the endowed boys and call them nerds. Also the story was pretty predictable which is not usually the case with this author. I still give this 5 stars because she still keeps me interested.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story but disappointing - The ending is too short. She finally gets her prize then it’s over. All that build up for it to fall short. Not the usual for this author. Just wish the ending had more to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Way too unrealistic but hot enough be good.

Bill S.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

382. My second time for this one. I quickly recognized it but liked it so well because of the variety that I read it all again. Must have read Jasmins comments in one of her summaries and read this earlier. Yep. There’s my comment 3 comments below.

KerrionKerrion8 months ago

The only thing about a story like this is what would happen if the girl called them on releasing these videos. Bring filmed without their knowledge, forced to perform sex acts, under threat of blackmail with no option to stop or leave... they're be putting themselves in jail, getting the sorority shut down with a permanent loss of their charter and possibly causing issues on the national level as well for the sorority. Not to mention making every sex act one of rape after saying no and being forced into it. Talk about a scandal. Other than that aspect, I loved the story and the play.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

To me the end was very disappointing. All this build up, for what?

Coochielover71Coochielover717 days ago

Very good story!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50897 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...