Muslim Girl's Wardrobe Disaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, this route also provided the most danger. On the way to the gym, right in the middle of the hallway, was the cafeteria entrance. At any time, hundreds of students and faculty would be packed into the large cafeteria. It was common for students to loiter around the entrance, as the bathrooms were across from this entrance. It was a coin flip chance as to whether the big double-doors that lead to the cafeteria would be opened or closed, so Amira had no way of knowing if she could sprint down this hall in time.

On the other hand, another more scenic route was available. Instead of making a left and the immediate right, inevitably going past the cafeteria, Amira could theoretically make a right instead, which leads to the doors to the music room. By going this way, Amira would avoid the potentially crowded hallway. Instead, by going directly through the large music room, she could come out the opposite entrance of the classroom, and end up in the gym hallway, bypassing the cafeteria entrance altogether.

However, this also pretended difficulties. The music room itself was more of a mini auditorium. When you entered through the doors closest to Amira, the room had a clear path towards the other door on the opposite side. However, this corridor was completely exposed to the rest of the room. While many students in the room would be facing away from this view, looking at the teacher, a half-naked girl stumbling through the door and attempting to sprint through the class would certainly get everyone's attention. Plus, even if she got through unscathed, she would appear right in front of the boy's locker room entrance, and she would have to run down that smaller hallway towards the girl's locker room. No matter what, there was risk involved, but the riskiest thing to do is to remain at the end of the hall, exposed to anyone passing by. Still, Amira's dread and nervousness plagued her ability to decide, so she remained in a place like a statue.

Mulling these options in her head, Amira once again became paralyzed with indecision and anxiety.

Still peaking around the corner at the end of the long hallway, she could not help but pace in place, unable to keep her legs still. She pondered the pros and cons as quickly as her frazzled mind could. The hallway route meant she'd have to run past the cafeteria, and if the gym doors are open too, anyone looking outside the doors would have a clear view of Amira running down the hall. But she couldn't just go through the music room, what if she fell, and what if she was followed? But in the hallway, the bell could ring at any moment and...

The bell... Amira's mind went blank for a few seconds. How long has she stood here, contemplating her choices? Somehow, no one walked by at this point, but her luck runs out this very second, as the bell signaling the end of the period rang throughout the school. The shock was so great, Amira found herself incapable of screaming. Immediately, the noise of the students getting ready to leave the nearby classrooms enclosed around Amira. She had perhaps five seconds to run, hide, do anything before dozens of her fellow students saw her, so Amira bolted towards her only hope, the nearby janitor's closet.

Moving practically like an animal outrunning its prey, Amira stumbles feet away from the door and madly crawls on all fours to the door. As she broke through the door, students began their trek through the hall. Falling into the extremely small closet, Amira turned and slammed the door shut, and immediately pressed her back to the door, praying that no one would try to open it. At this point, her knees were nearing the point of collapse, as Amira felt as if her heart would leap out of her chest. Breathing intensely, the noise of all the students through the door disabled Amira's thoughts once more.

Before, Amira was relatively displaced from other people in her lewd state.

Now, one unlockable, weak door was all that separated Amira from being seen by people. At this point, Amira fully began to comprehend how close she was to having her life essentially end in just a few seconds of exposure. Every single person she knew had a smartphone. Almost all of these had HD cameras. Once she was caught, it would be impossible to run away fast enough, there would be dozens and dozens of pictures and videos taken of her worst nightmare. Even without her hijab, her skin color and body gave away who she was. She couldn't even move; the videos and pictures would follow her forever. Potentially, a new life would have to be started, perhaps multiple times.

She slumped down to sit, folding her knees up to her chest, and wrapped her arms around her legs. Once again in her protected, curled-ball position, Amira began to uncontrollably cry. Rocking back and forth, this process continued for an indefinite amount of time. Gradually, Amira snapped out of her trance. Rising to her feet, Amira looked around the small closet for any sort of potential cover. Once again, she could not find anything, all that remained was the mop and various cleaning supplies. As she scanned the closet, she noticed a janitor's schedule on the wall. During certain intervals, the janitor is scheduled to clean certain parts of the school. Deciphering the schedule, Amira figured that the janitor could come to this closet anytime within the next few minutes.

The thought of going back into the hallway made Amira tremble. Still, she mustered up her courage. With a fierce, newly founded sense of confidence and determination, Amira planned her escape. She couldn't hesitate, all she could do is hang a right out the door, make an immediate right down the next hall and make a be-line towards the locker room. Even if she is seen, getting to the locker room would minimize her exposure, and if she covered her face, she could avoid maximum embarrassment. She decided to keep her hijab on (as it was her only safety blanket for her destroyed confidence). However, the boots certainly had to go, as going in her socks would allow her to run much more efficiently.

At this point, Amira became perhaps too determined. The every-clumsy girl quickly raised her right leg to take off her first strapped-on boot, instead of crouching down to undo them. By raising her leg, she lost her balance and began to hop on her left leg, attempting to regain balance. She failed and tumbled down. As if God seemingly was not against Amira enough, on her way down Amira's luck failed her yet again. As she fell, she contorted herself and her back caught an exposed mop handle. In perfect (or in her case, imperfect) motion, the handle ran up her back as she fell. While it was not sharp, the handle scraped across her back and hit the middle of her bra strap. Since the bra was too small for her expansive breasts, the weak bra exploded off her chest.

Rising to her feet, Amira instinctively grabbed her breasts with her hands, mortified and bewildered at the same time. Grabbing her bra from the floor, Amira hopelessly attempts to put the bra back on. But it was no use, the strap snapped in half, and had no chance of being used again. Throwing the garment in frustration, Amira looked down and helplessly stared at her now fully exposed breasts. Ginormous in size, they were perfectly round, and the tone perfectly matched her tan skin.

What stood out most, however, were her areolas and nipples. Unlike most girls, Amira's areolas covered a large portion of her breasts. Dark brown in complexion, they easily were the biggest in the school, and due to the circumstances, her nipples were fully erect. Seeing how prominent her breasts and nipples were without her bra horrified Amira. Being seen like this was bad enough, but now that her breasts were exposed, the thought of getting caught somehow got worse. To avoid another breakdown, Amira initiated her final escape and barraged through the closet door.

Amira erupted out of the janitor's closet. She immediately realized that ditching her boots might backfire, as she slid across the floor in her socks. Regaining her balance,

Amira sprinted down the hall, so far, she was not spotted. Rounding the corner, she reiterated to herself that only one hallway was left until safety. After making the turn, catastrophe struck. Walking Amira's way was a fellow student. Both immediately made eye contact, and Amira lost what little composure she had left. The next sequence of events seemed to occur in slow motion. She instantly used both hands to cover her huge breasts. However, her flawed running motion, combined with her slipper socks, caused Amira to fall, sliding right in front of the boy. Amira now was on all fours, with her ass extremely exposed, her skimpy underwear struggling to even remain on.

The boy could only watch in silent astonishment. Mere feet from him, this almost-naked, hijab-clad woman desperately crawled away. At this point, the final exposure hit Amira's soul directly. Her knees completely failed her, as if they were amputated the second the boy looked at her. As Amira pathetically squirmed in the direction of the gym, she jerked her head back to look at the boy, hopelessly hoping that he was an illusion. Of course, he was not, and this caused Amira to squeal and moan simultaneously. As she unsuccessfully tried to get to her feet, she would lose her balance, giving the hypnotized student multiple views of her ass.

This slapstick routine continued until Amira got halfway down the hall. As her heart raced faster than ever before, Amira found herself right in front of the cafeteria door. The door was wide open. The sounds of a regular cafeteria could be heard, laughing, yelling, conversations. A table of freshmen was closest to the door, and a few turned to look in her direction. This jolt of hearing finally pushed Amira into survival mode.

Somehow, she succeeded in propping herself up and bee-lined towards the gym. Sprinting as fast as she could, Amira did not bother to look back or even cover-up. This was her last chance to escape without being seen by multiple people. She could feel her ass jiggle uncontrollably. As she reached the end of the hall, the dreaded bell run once again.

Nearly stopping her heart, Amira indistinctly picked a direction and scampered towards the door. Once again, she narrowly missed the crowd of students leaving the gym towards her next class. As she fell into the locker room, Amira could not even get up. This time, it was not because of fear of humiliation. Rather, she had completely used all of her energy. As she could barely breathe, Amira simply laid up against the wall near the locker room entrance. As she regained her breath, Amira realized that any second now the locker room would be filled by her fellow female classmates. Then it hit her...

Scrambling to her feet, Amira went further into the locker room. Sweating uncontrollably, Amira looked for any reassurance; something to cover up with, or at least some sign that she was in the female locker room. Bumbling through the aisles, Amira found neither. Finally, she found the bathroom. As if the gates of heaven open themselves, Amira was greeted with the sight of three stalls.

More importantly, no urinals. God finally had mercy in Amira, all her praying worked. Amira was safe in the female locker room. In a matter of seconds, the next period of girls would come in to change. But to Amira, who a few minutes ago was completely exposed to a male, this was a virtual relief. Surely someone would provide her with clothes, especially a teacher.

A minute passed, and no one came. Perplexed, Amira began to look through the locker room aisles. No one was present, and there was not a single stitch of loose clothing anywhere. Surely, the next period gym class would begin by now. Still, Amira appreciated this supposed lapse of exposure, so she made her way towards her gym locker. Peering through the holes, she saw her savior, the set of gym clothes she had in her locker. Now, all she had to do was get the damn thing open. The lockers in the school were notoriously hard to open, and Amira's locker was particularly difficult. Some days it could not open at all. But this day, it just had to. After around 30 seconds of unsuccessfully attempting to enter her combination, the loudspeaker roared with harrowing news.

"Attention students! This is a reminder to the varsity football team. Because of the broken showers in the male locker room, you will report to the girls' locker room immediately to prepare for your scrimmage. Repeat, all 9th-period gym students will report to the auditorium, as the girls' locker room will be reserved for the football team. "

Amira's heart plummeted and almost seemed to stop working. Still standing in front of her locker, Amira's head spun towards the clock on the wall.

1:35. The ninth period already started. Which meant the team would be in the room any second. Amira's thighs once again clasped together, as her knees began to falter. Her stomach began to hyperventilate uncontrollably. Her heart was going 10x faster than it was when she was exposed in the hallway. As her moist hands failed again and again to open the lock, her mind flooded with the thought of her ultimate exposure. Dozens of boys and men her age getting a clear view of her, essentially naked. Her nipples once again became uncontrollably erect, and her panties basically sucked into her ass because of the sweat. In the distance, Amira heard the team trot down the hall, hooting and horseplaying with one another. Amira knew she had about 30 seconds.

'Please, God, please.'

Concentrating as hard as possible, Amira slowly turned the lock left, all around to the right, and left again. This time, her much-needed miracle occurred, and the lock clicked.

Hearing this relief, Amira pulled the handle as hard as she could, all she had to do was put on her clothes and... As she pulled, her miracle turned into a mirage. The locker did open, but only on the very bottom. The rest is the locker was jammed, and the opening on the bottom was not large enough to reach in for the clothes on the top rack. Seeing this, Amira snapped. Crying and begging out loud for divine intervention, Amira grabbed the handle with both hands, and with all her strength pulled it. This failed to open the door.

" NO, PLEASE GOD DON'T DO THIS TO ME! HELP! NO NO, NOOOOOOO"! This frantic and helpless display continued until the weak handle snapped from Amira's pull. Stumbling backward, Amira fell on her back.

While on the ground, completely exposed, the sound of laughter finally broke Amira's trance of concentration. Amira deliriously looked to both sides of her and was grated to the sight of the football players on the end of each side of the aisle. All had their phones out, recording every second. She didn't know how long they were there, but they were certainly there. Somehow, they kept silent during her hopeless endeavor. Now, lying on the floor, with her breasts completely exposed, Amira shrieked in despair.

This set off the room of young men, as their hormones finally burst. The entire group howled in uproarious laughter. Some got even closer to record Amira in greater detail. Feebly getting up from the ground, Amira's sanity was finally beyond the point of repair. The trepidation of getting caught finally boiled over. Even in her worst nightmares, Amira could never imagine being exposed to so many people, so many men, in such a humiliating fashion. As the wolf whistles and cheers deafened her hearing, Amira fruitlessly tried pulling at the bottom of the broken locker again. To do this she bent down to reach the bottom, giving the audience a perfect view of her ass. This scene made the crowd even more loud and jubilant. Which caused Amira to pull even harder.

At this point, Amira's mental strength was not the only thing that was on its last legs. Her skimpy, sweaty, overworked panties served well past the call of duty. In her bent position, the panties were on their literal last thread. As Amira went for one final pull of the locker, the valiant thread snapped. The panties slung against the other set of lockers. Hearing the noise, Amira's hands instinctively rose in the air.

Now, the congregation of football players was beyond ecstatic. The mock cheering and screaming shook the room. If not for this noise, one could hear the dozens of camera clicks that captured every second of Amira's debacle. Now, Amira stood completely naked (besides her hijab). Her unkempt, black bush was completely exposed, and her ass lost what little covering the small panties had given it. At this point, Amira could not even cry anymore. Still, she had lost all mental capacities. She just turned to each side of the aisle, trying to cover everything up at once. Her face, her pussy, her ass, and breasts. This only gave more confidence to the gathering in the room.

Now, some were even live stream, and the entire group chanted in unison:

"A-MIR-A!

A-MIR-A!

A-MIR-A!"

Finally, the coaches arrived and began to break up the crowd, not knowing what to expect. When they finally made their way to Amira, they were speechless. Amira, being exposed to yet another group of men, finally made a run for it, as there was a clear path. As she ran past the room, she unsuccessfully avoided eye contact. The lustful, conniving eyes of the men filled Amira with even more shame, if such a thing was even possible.

As she barraged through the locker room door into the gym, a maniacal crowd greeted Amira, with an entourage of camera-phones ready to capture the moment. The whole school quickly learned about the incident in the locker room through social media, and this crowd was ready to witness this moment live. Simply covering her face in guilt, Amira just ran towards the hallway. This process continued, as Amira made her way through the various hallways, with more and more groups of students ready to witness her in person. Finally, after stumbling in front of the main office, a group of teachers shooed away the crowd and provided Amira with some clothing. Desperately putting the left-behind shorts and t-shirt on, Amira's heart refused to stop beating at an uncontrollable rate. The nearby laughter could be heard, which triggered Amira one last time to run for the exit.

Finally clothed, Amira ran home, or at least what she thought was the direction of home. As she regained some form of consciousness, the true hopelessness of her situation became clear to her. Total, utter exposure. Her completely naked body, seen by dozens of people in person. Her gargantuan tits, her nipples that covered almost her entire breast. Her unshaved pussy, and her butt. Worst of all, her butt. Everyone knew it was her, because of the hijab. The entire room was chanting her name. And the phones. The videos would be seen by literally everyone she knows. They would most likely go viral; she would never be able to go out into public again.

As this narrative ran through her head, Amira collapsed in anguish. Still far from home, Amira couldn't even begin to plan her new life. One thing is for sure, next time, she should make sure laundry gets done.

12