Muslim Widow Aunt as Sex Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I untied the leash from around my belt and stood up. I walked around to stand in front of her. I reached down and grabbed the tight bun she had tied her dyed, wavy hair in.

"Catch the dildo, bitch." I said softly, bending down close to her ear.

Aunty Sheen carefully pulled her left hand from the soft grass and reached under her motherly belly below.

"Oh..." Aunty cried out softly as her hand made the thick, slick dildo move slightly in her warm, wet vagina.

I started to pull her hair-bun till she stood somewhat straighter.

"Ooo..." Sheen aunty groaned long and low as she straightened up gingerly.

I had no doubt that her pussy and asshole were being stretched wider as she stood straighter. Sheen aunty kept her right hand on her knee to support her weight. I took a step closer to her and dangled my huge, hard dick a couple of inches away from her stoned, hungry eyes.

"Sshh..." Aunty Sheen hissed out loud in desperation now and almost lunged to suck me.

"Oh, yeah... Good slut!" I moaned and groaned my approval as she hungrily gobbled my sensitive, circumcised dickhead into her warm, welcoming mouth.

I felt her soft, wet tongue flick and lick my thick shaft she sank it deeper and deeper.

"Aack!" Aunty Sheen eventually gagged loud when she felt my huge, round cock-cap bump against the back of her throat.

I now felt her hot breath midway down my thick, stiff shaft. Her thin lips pushed out, trying to make another inch of my huge cock wet with her spit. I decided to help her by ramming my huge, hard dick forcefully into her wet, warm mouth.

"Aackk! Aagh! Aack! Aagh! Aack! Aagh!" Aunty Sheen started to gag and choke alternately as I began to fuck her small, wet mouth.

I felt her thin lips cling tight around my thick, long shaft and her tongue brushing its ultra-sensitive underside. I felt electric jolts run down my spine every time I felt her tight throat squeeze my extremely sensitive dickhead deep within her mouth. I closed my eyes in intense pleasure and tuned out her heavy gagging and loud choking noises.

"Fuck you, bitch... You hungry, horny slut... You fucking whore..." I began to swear softly and kept on humiliating her as I fucked her hot, wet mouth for several minutes before finally pulling my thick, slick dick out of her tight, wet mouth.

"Haaa..." Sheen aunty gasped aloud desperately trying to catch her breath.

Her hand slipped off her knee and she nearly toppled but I caught her bare, smooth shoulder with my right and helped her stand straight. She adjusted her hold on the thick, long dildo shoved into her cunt and stood gasping for breath, her voluptuous bare chest heaving with the effort. My huge, hard, wet cock swayed firmly in front of me as I walked around and stood close behind her. I reached out and grabbed her giant, round, soft ass cheeks and pulled them as wide as I could.

"Mmm..." Aunty Sheen moaned softly at the pain of having her huge, mature buttocks being spread painfully wide.

The stub of the steel butt plug shone distinctly in her tight, brown asshole. I got a whiff of her musky cunt-cream and looked down to see the huge, black rubber dildo shone with her fluids. I knew my slutty aunt was extremely turned on right then. I reached up with my right and pressed the cold butt plug.

"Oohh..." Aunty Sheen groaned softly at the pain.

I then grabbed the round base of the butt plug and started to pull it out slowly.

"Aaa... Ow!" Sheen aunty groaned before crying out in agony as the stout, steel toy stretched her tight, little asshole before slipping out and allowing her tiny brown anus to slowly contract to its original size.

I pushed the slick, gunky butt plug into a pocket while taking another step closer to her giant, round and brown ass. I grabbed her right ass cheek once again and spread it as wide as I could. It made my aunt's tiny asshole stretch a little.

"Sshh..." Aunty Sheen hissed loudly at the pain but stayed in the bent-over position.

I carefully placed my thick circumcised dickhead over her brown ass flower. I rubbed my smooth, sensitive cock-cap over her tiny, tender asshole.

"Mmm..." Aunty Sheen moaned in anticipation this time.

Sheen aunty kept her forearm on her knee and bent even lower. Now, I could clearly see the thick, black dildo buried glistening with her cunt juices as she held it buried more than halfway into her creamy, dark pussy. I teased her brown ass flower for a while till my thick, slick dick throbbed with unbridled excitement. I bent my knees slightly to place my slick, large dickhead at the proper angle against her tiny, brown asshole before starting to push forwards slowly but steadily.

"Aah!" Aunty Sheen cried out really loudly as my huge, round dickhead slipped into her tight, hot anus, "Ooohhh..." She then started to groan long and low when my thick, slick shaft started sliding into her wet, warm rectum.

"Fuck!" I swore in pleasure when I felt the thick, long dildo in her pussy pushing against my huge, hard dick by squeezing her anal canal tighter.

I strained to shove my slick, thick dick into her extra-tight rectum. I could distinctly feel the ridges on her huge toy pressing against the ultra-sensitive underside of my huge, young dick.

"Ow! Oouch! Ooo...." Aunty Sheen began to cry out in pain and groaning in agony.

I held on tightly to her huge, soft ass cheek as I shoved my thick, long dick deeper into her tight, hot rectum. I paused for a breath when I was halfway in.

"Shit..." I swore softly, "Your ass is so tight!" I exclaimed and gave a hard jerk forward.

"Oww!" Aunty Sheen cried out even louder and I instantly clamped my left hand over her mouth.

"Ssh..." I hissed as I pulled her up, "Keep it quiet, you bitch." I whispered fiercely into her ear now.

I kept a tight grip on my slutty, submissive aunt's mouth and felt her huge, round, heavy ass cheeks snap shut over the rest of my thick, long shaft. She stood straight up, with her big, dark buttocks pressed hard against my clean-shaven crotch.

"Oh, shit!" I swore aloud in pleasure this time because her tiny anus clamped tighter around my thick, hard dick.

I reached around with my left hand and grabbed the slick, thick dildo before it slipped out completely from her creamy, hot cunt. I pushed it back up.

"Mmmpp!" Aunty Sheen's cry of pain and pleasure was muffled as I inserted the 12-inch long and 3-inch thick rubber dildo deep into her.

I could feel her breathing get faster on my hand. I let her breathe through her nose but kept her mouth clamped shut with my right while I pushed my thick, slick dick deeper into her warm, wet anal canal.

"Mph! Mhh! Mpph! Mmhh! Mpphh!" Sheen aunty started to groan and cry as I began pumping my huge, hard dick in and out of her terribly tight asshole.

I could feel her tiny anus tighten around my thick, stiff shaft like a ring. My ultra-sensitive dickhead plunged in deep before pulling out almost all the way inside her narrow, warm rectum. I stayed completely still and jerked my hips expertly, making sure to ass fuck her with deep, steady strokes.

"Mmh! Mmh! Mhh! Mhhh!" Sheen aunt's groans became more frequent only after a few minutes and I could tell she was about to climax.

I shoved the thick, foot-long dildo almost all the way inside her hot, wet cunt.

"Mmph!!!" Aunty Sheen almost bit my hand in pain but I muffled her scream of agony.

"Stand still, bitch!" I whispered fiercely into her ear from the back and kept on pumping her trembling, soft ass harder and harder.

"Mmmm..." Sheen aunt's long and low moan of ecstasy was muffled beneath my hand but I felt her entire plump, nude body begin to shiver uncontrollably.

I let go of the thick, slick dildo and it shot straight down to the ground, followed by a stream of white, wet cunt-juices. Aunty Sheen squirted from the intense orgasm and sprayed her warm, wet juices all over her thighs and my feet before staining the grass below. Her climax made her tiny asshole become incredibly tight and now my thick, slick shaft was clamped in a vice-like grip. Her taut, little anus milked my cock with every stroke out. I plunged my huge, hard dick almost all the way into her ass while standing behind her. I was aware of the loud, slapping sound whenever our crotches slammed together.

"Mmhh! Mmpph! Mmhh! Mmpphh! Mmhh!" Aunty kept on groaning and grunting as I continued to fuck her huge, round ass faster and harder.

"Fuck... Fuck... Fuck..." I swore with every stroke because I simply loved the way her climaxing cunt made her rectum tighter too.

My thick, muscular thighs were burning by the time I neared climax. I could feel the stress on my knees from having to bend to fuck my short, plump aunt's asshole while standing behind her. But I forgot all of it when I felt my smooth scrotum clench, pushing my big balls up. I felt my huge, long dick throb achingly hard deep within my mature Muslim aunt's tight, hot anal canal and I took a deep breath.

"Mpph! Sshh..." Aunty Sheen's initial cry of pain was muffled when I suddenly pulled my throbbing, thick dick out of her hot, tight rectum and she hissed audibly as she gasped for breath.

I turned her around roughly and pushed down on her smooth, bare shoulders. Aunty Sheen obeyed and immediately went on her knees. I grabbed the somewhat dry base of my huge, stiff dick and pushed my large, round dickhead directly into her wide-open, welcoming mouth.

"Mmmm..." Aunty Sheen moaned low and long with satisfaction as she started to suck on my throbbing hard cock right after it came out of her tight, little asshole.

"Suck it, bitch!" I said quite loudly and closed my eyes before tilting my head to face the night sky.

Aunty Sheen had taken hold of my long, rock-hard dick with both hands and clamped her thin lips tight around my sensitive, circumcise dickhead while licking it with her soft, wet tongue inside. She started jerking me and turned and twisted her head around my dickhead with soft moaning sounds. Within a few seconds I felt my climax reach its cusp.

"Oh... Fuuuucckk!" I gasped before swearing long and loud as I came.

My eyes shut tighter and I felt my knees almost buckle with the intensity of the climax. I immediately bent at the waist and grabbed her smooth, soft shoulders in the dark. I stood trembling from head to toe as Aunty Sheen continued to gulp the streaks after streaks of hot, sticky semen I pumped out. I felt her milking my throbbing, climaxing dick with expert strokes. Her soft, wet tongue brushed and licked my huge, round dickhead in sync, making me shiver with waves after waves of orgasmic pleasure.

"Mph! Mphh! Mmph!" Aunty Sheen's gagging noises were being muffled as I stayed bent over her kneeling form.

"Oh, shit... That's enough..." I managed to gasp as I slowly stood up.

I opened my eyes with some effort and looked down. I swayed noticeably as I gazed down at my slutty, mature aunt's submissive, naked, kneeling form in the dull starlight.

"Mmmm..." Sheen aunty moaned in disappointment as she reluctantly released my softening, slick dick.

"You're a good bitch." I said, grinning and looking at my grinning aunt through half-closed eyes.

I felt completely spent after the intense orgasm. I took a few deep breaths to steady myself.

"Grab that." I said, pointing to the dark, slick dildo lying near my feet in the wet, cum-stained grass.

Aunty Sheen obeyed and I turned around to walk back without waiting for her. I heard her grunt softly as she stood up straight then her heavy, muted footsteps on the grass as she began to follow me into the villa. I opened the main door and stepped inside. I left the door open as I walked in, paused near the couch to strip my cargo shorts off, before heading towards the main bedroom. I heard the soft thump of the main door closing as Aunty Sheen locked it. I walked naked, with my soft but still-thick dick swinging in front all the way to the brightly-lit bathroom. I stepped under the shower and turned it on.

"So, how was it, son?" Aunty Sheen asked as she stepped into the bathroom a few seconds later.

"That was just awesome, aunty." I replied, gushing with excitement in my stoned and satisfied state of mind.

Aunty Sheen had removed the dog-collar and leash but was completely naked. She wore a huge grin on her face which clearly showed her excitement and satisfaction.

"That was one of the most memorable fucks, right son?" Sheen aunty teased as she stood close to me.

"Oh, yeah! Definitely!" I replied and smiled wide as she started to caress and rub my naked, wet body.

It was past 11 PM and we were exhausted after a long day of getting stoned and having sex. Aunty Sheen quickly washed my dick with soap and rinsed it clean. I thanked her and saw her wink before I turned around and took a pee in the toilet bowl. I felt sleepy and tired as I stumbled out of the bathroom and headed towards the huge, soft bed. I remember flopping down on it and immediately falling asleep. I do remember getting up for a few seconds in the middle of the night and felt my mature, plump aunt's warm, naked body spooning me from behind.

The next morning we woke up pretty late and hurried to get dressed. We were supposed to check out of the villa at 12 in the afternoon but had overslept. Aunty Sheen scurried naked around the villa as she gathered everything we had flung around. She packed my backpack while I put on a pair of dark, soft sweatpants and a pullover. The weather had suddenly turned in the night and it had started to rain as we left on the 4-hour drive back home.

**Guys if you like my post feel free to let me know what you loved the most. I'll be motivated to share some more of my raunchiest experiences with you. Cheers!**


1...5678910