Muslim Widow Aunt as Sex Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aa..." Aunty groaned softly when I pulled my huge, throbbing dick out of her hot, horny cunt.

I stayed on my knees for a little longer as I tried to get back to normal after an intense, ecstatic orgasm. I wrinkled my nose and smiled when the stinky whiff of the mix of cum and semen rose from my slick, slowly-softening dick. I eventually let of my mature, slutty aunt's huge, round, soft ass cheeks and struggled to stand up. I took a deep breath and managed to get my mind to stay still for a second. I shook away the last waves of ecstasy from my head.

"Now I hope you know what happens when you make a mess." I said aloud.

"Mhm.." Aunty Sheen mumbled from beneath the coffee table.

"Good, bitch." I said and started to untie the ropes from around her thick, soft knees first and quickly undid the ropes around her wrists.

"Ooo..." Aunty Sheen groaned in discomfort as the blood rushed back into her arms after an hour.

Sheen aunty flopped down on the cold tiled floor in exhaustion as soon as the last rope was untied. I watched her bare, broad, brown back heave up and down as she took deep, heavy breaths. As I looked down at my mature, slutty aunt's naked exhausted form lying on the ground I started to take off my jeans. I plopped down on the sofa and removed my boots before pulling my jeans and underwear off. I stripped off the black, fitting vest I had on and got completely naked. After a couple of gulps of cool water I felt a little energetic. I lit a cigarette and took a couple of drags, enjoying the after-fuck smoke immensely. Aunty Sheen lay on the ground, with her head turned to me and looked at me with a mix of lust and love.

It was 4:30 PM on the wall clock. I was surprised at the way time seemed to have flown by.

"Come on. Get out from under there, bitch." I said to her, "It's time to clean you up." I said as I stood up.

Aunty Sheen struggled to come out from under the heavy, low-lying coffee table. She finally managed to do it after wriggling her plump, naked body around a little. She immediately went on her fours and clamped the end of the leather leash in her mouth. I grinned and watched as she crawled slowly towards me to stop close to my left and wordlessly offered the end of the leash. I nodded my head approvingly and grabbed the looped leash handle and walked her through the main bedroom into the large bathroom.

It was only when I walked into the cold, bright bathroom that I felt an urge to piss real badly. I had had tea and several glasses of water till now and felt my bladder was full. I took a step towards the toilet bowl but immediately stopped when a dirty idea popped in my head. Aunty Sheen stayed on her fours a few feet behind me on the end of the long leather leash I still held in my hand. I stepped under the shower instead and pulled the leash till my slutty, submissive naked aunt knelt right beside me. I winked and leaned down to unbuckle the black leather dog-collar from around her neck.

"Don't want to ruin this nice leather collar, right?" I said and winked.

I stood up straight and rolled the leash into a loop before flinging it expertly on to the marble counter top near the wash basin. Aunty Sheen had pulled off the thick, black cotton socks from her hands and flung them behind her, far from the shower area.

"Close your eyes." I said and aunty complied without a word.

I stepped right up to her, with my clean-shaven crotch barely a few inches above her eager, round face. I aimed my soft, messy-wet dick and let go. A thick stream of golden piss fountained out of my dick and landed right between my mature, Muslim aunt's eyes and splashed down her dark, round face.

"Ah!" Aunty Sheen gasped as she opened her eyes and saw the warm piss falling on her instead of warm water from the shower.

I grabbed her hair-bun before she could flinch away and kept her face under the stream of urine. Aunty Sheen immediately relaxed and smiled wide, this time letting my golden piss run down her face and into her open, hungry mouth. She spurted out the extra piss out of her mouth and gagged a few times but she bravely took my piss on her face and mouth till the last drop of the golden liquid dripped out my circumcised dickhead.

"You dirty, dirty slut." I muttered in amazement at the levels of depravity my aunt was ready to stoop to satisfy her carnal hunger.

I let go of her hair and turned on the shower knob. Immediately, a spray of cool water hit my back.

"Oohh..." I moaned with pleasure at the way the water cooled down my hot body after the intense fuck session.

I turned and twisted under the shower, letting the water run down my long hair. I rubbed it on to my firm chest, flat tummy and thick, muscular legs. I closed my eyes and let the water run down my naked body and welcomed its rejuvenating powers. A while later, I opened my eyes and looked down to see Aunty Sheen waiting patiently but with a hungry look on her face, close near my feet. Water drops had splashed on her voluptuous chest, making her brown, big, bare breasts shine in the bright light within the bathroom.

I bent over and rubbed water on my aunt's pudgy, round face. I made sure to clean the mess of cum and piss off of her face and chest. I then turned her around and let the cold water fall down on her giant, bare, big buttocks. I leaned down and spread her huge, brown, round ass cheeks wide apart and let the water dribbled down into the clammy, dark depths of her deep ass-crack. I slid my hand between her huge, soft ass cheeks and started rubbing and cleaning the mess of my spunk from her tight anus and her cunt cream from around her clean-shaven crotch.

"Mm... Mm... Mm..." Aunty Sheen started moaning a minute later when she felt two fingers go into her warm, wet cunt and scoop out a wad of her sticky, whitish cunt juice.

I flung the cunt-cum on the wet floor of the shower and once again pushed my forefinger and middle finger into her creamy, warm cunt. I did this a few times and every time I shoved my fingers in her Aunty Sheen moaned with pleasure and pain while the cold water kept running down her bare, broad back, to her heavy, hanging breasts and thick, shapely legs. I took my time to clean us both and once done, I wiped myself dry with a thick, white cotton towel in the bathroom. Aunty Sheen stayed put on her fours, completely naked and water dripping down her dark, plump body as she stared at my naked, wet and fresh body with intense lust.

Then, I used another towel to dry my aunt. I took my time to rub and brush the towel over her large, round, soft breasts and teased her extra-sensitive, long nipples in the process. I wiped her motherly belly and clean-shaven, dark crotch before turning her around. I made her bend over and wiped between her enormous, round ass cheeks to clean her cunt and anus. After wiping her legs dry, I flung both towels into the laundry hamper. I grabbed the dog-collar, put it back on my eager, slutty aunt's neck and walked her out of the bathroom, like a freshly-bathed bitch.

Slut Pet Walked and Fucked in Forest

(5PM -- 7PM, Saturday 5th June 2008)

It was around 5 PM that I walked my aunt out into the large bedroom. I let go of the leash and Aunty Sheen stopped in place, staying on all fours near the foot of the huge, soft bed. I opened the wardrobe and started going through my aunt's clothes. I quickly pulled out her black windcheater and a long, loose black ankle-length skirt.

"Get these on, bitch." I said, as I flung the clothes towards her.

Aunty Sheen immediately grabbed the black skirt and stood up slowly. I knew her old knees must be aching from kneeling for so long. I turned around and rummaged through my clothes. I pulled on a dark green Tee and pulled up a pair of dark brown cargo shorts. I didn't care to wear underwear, just like Aunty Sheen pulled on the skirt without panties and wore the windcheater over her voluptuous, brown, bra-less breasts. I walked around and grabbed my small black backpack and started to stuff some things in.

I put in 4 pieces of soft, thick hemp rope along with 4 lengths of the thinner, black nylon rope. I walked out into the large living room and stuffed Aunty Sheen's large black pouch that held her sex toys into the backpack along with the small, black zip-lock bag that had our smoking gear. By the time, Aunty Sheen had followed me out into the living room. She stood silently watching me until I turned around and noticed her.

"Put on your sneakers quickly." I said and took a seat on the large, soft sofa to put on my black trekking boots.

My excitement was rising as my brain worked at super-speed, planning the next few hours. I was grinning to myself as I put two bottles of water into the backpack and hefted the light bag on my shoulders. I stood up and looked around the large living room to make sure that there wasn't anything incriminating lying around.

Once I was satisfied, I picked up the phone and asked the receptionist to send someone to get the luncheon cart and to have the cum-streaked, black couch cushions replaced. I told them that we were going out for an hour and to get the place cleaned up in the meantime. I replaced the receiver, placed two 100-buck notes on the low coffee table as a tip and walked out of the villa.

"Mm... Nice weather for a walk." I commented, looking up at the soft, cloudy sky and the cool breeze blowing in from the south.

"Mhmm..." Aunty Sheen agreed and I looked over at her.

The black windcheater was loose but my plump, mature aunt's large, round boobs still stood out noticeably underneath it. The loose, long skirt was stretched taut at the waist by her wide, rounded hips. The black leather dog-collar peaked out a little from between her windcheater's collar but she didn't seem to care if anyone noticed it. I knew the long, leather leash was draped loose around her bare, voluptuous chest underneath the windcheater.

I got aroused by just imagining the possibilities and my young, large cock stirred in my cargo shorts. I took a few deep breaths to get it under control. I guided my submissive, slutty aunt around to the back of the villa. I remembered the waiter telling us that there was a small trekking trail leading into the buffer zone of the wildlife sanctuary. I'd decided to take that way and soon found the small gap in the thickly-wooded forest that line the borders of the resort. I looked around quickly and was glad that there was no one else around. We sneaked in completely unnoticed and started walking deep into the cool, shaded woods.

The trekking trail was covered with a thick layer of fine dirt and was barely 6-feet wide. Thick, tall sandalwood trees lined the sides with dense undergrowth around their bases. The tall trees made a lush, green canopy as their branches intertwined and formed an almost solid ceiling overhead. However, as the sky was clear, we could see patches of blue through the small gaps. The jungle was filled with the cacophony of birds which flew back to their nests on the trees. A pleasant, constant breeze blew in from the south as we made our way along the tiny trail.

After walking in a couple of hundred meters I paused and turned to face my aunt who was following behind like a perfect sub. Without a warning I reached out and grabbed her throat with my left hand.

"Uck!" Aunty Sheen made a choking noise but she had a strained smile on her face when I pulled her closer to me.

I looked right into her hungry, anxious eyes and pulled the leather leash out through the gap in the windcheater's collar.

"Uh..." Sheen aunty grunted softly when I released my grip on her throat and pushed her back a foot.

"Grab this bitch." I said, putting the looped handle of the leather leash close to her mouth.

Aunty Sheen immediately opened her mouth, grabbed the leather handle between her teeth and stood still. I pulled my backpack around and rummaged through it. I found the pack of cigarette and pulled one out. After lighting it, I replaced the lighter and cigarette pack into the small, black pouch and stuffed the pouch into a large pocket of my cargo shorts.

I took a deep drag on the cigarette, faintly feeling the last effects of the joints from the day. I felt slightly lightheaded as I took the second drag. I blew the smoke out through my nostrils and gestured to my aunt.

Aunty Sheen smiled, while still clenching the leather leash handle between her teeth like an obedient dog, and hurried to pull the zipper of her windcheater. I watched my middle-aged, slutty aunt's large, bare, brown breasts dangle and sway as she pulled the windcheater off of her arms. I grabbed the windcheater from her and stuffed it into the backpack. Next, Sheen aunty turned around and pushed her thumbs under the elastic waistband of her long, loose black skirt. She swayed from foot to foot, subtly teasing me by jiggling her giant, round ass cheeks. I watched with growing excitement as she slowly slid the skirt down her thick, shapely, smooth thighs. Her huge, brown buttocks parted when she bent down to slip the skirt off of her sneaker-clad feet. Her dark, clean-shaven cunt was exposed for a couple of seconds and I felt the stirring in my shorts once again.

Sheen aunty turned around with a larger smile and passed me the skirt without a word. I grabbed it and put it alongside the windcheater in my backpack before closing and slinging it on my shoulders once more. I stretched out my left hand and my submissive, slutty aunt quickly bent at her waist and placed the leather handle from her mouth on my palm. I pulled her closer and nudged the slightly tight dog-collar around till the leash was now on her neck.

I took the leash in my right and went a few steps back. I swung my left hand in a low circle and brought it up hard on the soft, curvy underside of Aunty Sheen's enormous, brown and round ass cheek.

SMACK!

"Ouch!" Aunty Sheen cried aloud at the sudden, stinging pain but didn't pause.

I watched her giant, dark, naked butt cheeks sway and jiggle as she walked in front on the leash. I kept taking drags on the cigarette and walked a couple of paces behind her, with my eyes glued to her huge, bare, gluteus globes. By the time the cigarette got over we had walked another couple of hundred meters into the cool, misty forest. I grabbed the black pouch from my pocket and after crushing the burning end on the ground I carefully placed the butt into the pouch. I took out two long, thick joints from inside. After lighting both, I passed one joint to my naked, plump, submissive aunt.

I nodded towards the trail and Aunty Sheen immediately turned around and started walking ahead once more. I took the first deep drag on my joint and almost instantly felt the effects of the super-strong weed. My fingertips tingled as my senses sharpened. I took a deep whiff of the musty scent of the lush, thick greenery around us. It felt incredibly awesome to smoke up deep inside a thickly wooded forest, with the cool breeze blowing in and the chirping of the birds around us growing louder.

My eyes were glued to my mature, plump aunt's giant, naked jiggling ass cheeks as she smoked and walked ahead. Sheen aunty blew thick clouds of grey smoke as she walked and smoked. I held the leash lightly in my left while smoking the joint with my right. With a growing hard-on, I ogled my slutty aunt's big, bare buttocks and followed her down the narrow trekking trail. It got considerably darker and cooler as we strolled deeper into the jungle.

By the time the joint was half-way over I was pretty high. My young, horny cock was aroused in my shorts. As I didn't wear underwear my thick, hardening dick made a noticeable bulge on my crotch. I could feel the soft fabric of my shorts brush against my circumcised, ultra-sensitive dickhead, stimulating it with each step. My smooth-shaved ball-sack dangled free and bumped softly against my muscular thighs within my shorts. I was getting very excited with the sight of my submissive, plump aunt's enormous, naked ass cheeks jiggling and swaying a couple of feet in front of me. My hand seemed to rise on its own accord and fell hand on my middle-aged, slutty aunt's giant, bare buttock.

SMACK!

"Ouch!" Aunty Sheen cried aloud and jumped at the sudden, stinging spank on her huge, soft, sensitive ass.

Aunty Sheen loved it and I could tell by the way she slowed down considerably, expecting another spank any second. I didn't disappoint her and my right hand once again came down in an arc and landed hard on her big, round butt cheek.

"Ow!" Aunty Sheen cried out again and I watched her huge, round buttocks flex and jiggle as she tried to cope with the pain.

The smack must have hurt because my hand was stinging after the hard smash on my plump aunt's big, naked butt cheek. However, Aunty Sheen didn't break her stride and kept walking ahead obediently. I fell in step to her left and rubbed my stinging palm against her enormous, pudgy ass cheeks casually. I loved the way her giant, brown gluteus globes jiggled with her steps, moving my hand up and down half a foot at least. I took a deep drag on my joint and grabbed it in my left hand which also held the leather leash.

SMACK! SMACK!! SMACK!!!

"Aah! Ow! Ouch!!" Aunty Sheen cried louder with each spank on her big, bare buttocks while she walked.

Sheen aunt knew better than to stop and rub her painfully stinging ass cheeks but she kept on taking longer drags on her joint, trying to quell the pain with weed. I watched her looking straight ahead as she walked naked, with only a dog-collar and leash around her neck, deeper and deeper on the narrowing trekking trail. After a while, I started to spank her huge, round buttocks sporadically and without any warning as we walked along.

When the joint got over, I was quite stoned and horny. I paused at the side and yanked the leash hard.

"Uck!" Aunty Sheen made a choking noise with the leash tightened on her neck.

"Come here, bitch." I said as I bent down and crushed the remaining embers from the butt of my joint.

I grabbed the butt of her joint and crushed it against the dirt on the ground. I carefully placed the two burnt butts into the black pouch and slid it back into my shorts' pocket. When we turned the next bend on the trail I noticed a gap in the undergrowth to the right. I could see a smaller trail leading up one of the numerous small hillocks which bordered the tiger sanctuary's buffer zone. Without breaking stride, I led Aunty Sheen up the smaller trail. It turned out to be a goat path and was surrounded by thicker, tall trees and dense undergrowth too.

In her stoned state, Aunty Sheen struggled up the incline now. She was completely silent but I could still hear her loud breathing sound over the cacophony of birds overhead. As she struggled to get up a particularly steep stretch of incline, I reached out and grabbed her huge, bare buttocks and helped her up. She scrambled halfway up and stopped when the loose dirt started to slip underneath. She was on her hands and feet, with her dark, clean-shaven cunt winking at me from above. I was stoned but easily found foot holes on the slope and reached her. Aunty Sheen waited for me to help and looked at the edge of the incline now a few feet overhead. I reached out and plunged two fingers quickly into her soft, warm, sweaty crotch.

"Oohh!!" Aunty Sheen cried long and loud as my fingers sank deeper into her hot, musky cunt.

I pushed hard with my hand and Aunty Sheen scrambled up the path frantically in an attempt to get away from the pain of my long fingers embedded deep in her pussy.

"Aah..." Sheen aunty gasped aloud as she finally climbed on to level ground and my slick fingers slipped out from between her wet, round ass cheeks.

I watched her large, bare, brown breasts dangle and sway as she bent over and stood panting. I took a couple of long steps and was on the ledge in a couple of seconds and stood behind her once more. We were at the top of the small hillock and I could glimpse the colorful villas of our resort far down to the south.

1...34567...10