Muslim Widow's Anal Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
Exploring muslim widow aunt's anal love.
9.6k words
4.3
51k
49

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
428 Followers

Hi all, its Ali here!

I'm back for another post. This time, I've decided to tell about the times when my widowed Muslim aunt, Sheen and I had some of the most memorable anal sex. Although it's been years I still remember these few times vividly. I hope you guys will find them as exciting as I did all those years ago.

*Please don't forget to leave a Like and your Comment so I get motivated to share more such exciting and sexy events with you guys.*

A little background first...

I'm Ali. I'm tall, and slim, around over 5'10" with sharp features, straight dark hair and a naturally slim but muscular physique.

I live in one of the major cities in central India and belong to a very strict Muslim sect. Although now I've shifted to Mumbai, I used to live with my large, extended family. We own a couple of acres of land on the northern outskirts of the city. We are well off and live inside the immense gated compound in 3 three-storied buildings which house the families of my father and seven brothers. Although we are quite rich, my family is ultra conservative. The woman in our families happily cover themselves whenever stepping out of the house. They always wear a Hijab to cover their head when among strangers. This lifestyle was not acceptable to a few of us and we rebelled in our own ways secretly.

Aunt Sheen is the widow of my eldest uncle who passed away in 2005. A mother of two, Dee and her older brother, Aunty Sheen is a typical Muslim MILF. In contrast to the rest of my family, Sheen has a noticeably darker complexion. She is short, a little less than 5'6" tall, and plump. Sheen has a dark and round face with big brown eyes and thin severe lips. On the other hand, Aunty Sheen is extremely voluptuous. She has huge and firm D-cup breasts that are impressively perky for her age. She incredibly wide hips which curved over her gigantic 50-inch bubble butt perfectly. I really loved the sway of her enormous, round booty cheeks whenever she walked.

Aunt Sheen is incredibly horny, even at this age. So, in tribute to her lust, I am going to recount some of the most memorable times that we had anal sex.

COMING TO THE STORY...

Aunty Sheen Gifts Ass on Eid

(Friday 12 PM - 7 PM, August 2006)

I remember that Eid day for many reasons. The past few months had been extremely awakening for me in many ways. One of the reasons this day sticks out most in my mind was because it was one of the few times I'd seen my widowed aunt get so demanding.

It was a humid Friday afternoon. As was usual, my entire extended family was having lunch at Aunty Sheen's place. Since she was the wife of my eldest uncle, she always hosted the lunch on Eid. Her home was packed when I made my way up. After the morning prayers I had gone out to meet my closer friends and had arrived a little late.

"Ali!" One of my uncle said, "Come on in, we were waiting up for you."

I saw my uncles and male cousins sitting in the large room. My younger cousins were seated on chairs around the huge glass-topped dining table in Aunt Sheen's large living room. I joined them and my Dee and my sisters began serving the table from the kitchen next to the living room. I could hear my mother and my other aunts chatting back there.

After an awesome lunch of Biryani and Tandoori I was lounging with my uncles and cousins in the main room. I excused myself and stepped into the kitchen.

"Ali!" My aunts chorused, happy to see me.

After the usual banter they continued their chatting. Aunt Sheen caught my eye.

"Ali, will you help me get the set of bowls down from the store room please?"

"Sure, Aunty." I mumbled and noticed my other aunts nodding and turning back to chatting.

I followed Aunty Sheen up the stairs to the second floor of her duplex apartment.

Aunt Sheen was dressed in a blue Sari with a golden blouse. The Sari was draped modestly over her plump figure but it could not hide the conspicuous jiggle of her huge, mature booty. I fixed my eyes to the swaying mounds and stepped after her into the small store room.

"You're looking so cute!" Aunt Sheen pulled me to her and hugged me tight as soon as she pushed the door shut behind her.

"Mmmuah!" After a brief, sloppy kiss she let go of me and grinned at my slightly frightful face.

Her daughter Dee, my mom, my sisters, my aunts and my other female cousins were right there in the kitchen down by the stairs. Although I could still hear them chatting loudly in the kitchen I did not have the guts to be overtly affectionate to my aunt. Despite having fucked several times till now, I was still scared thinking about the huge risk we were taking with our taboo relationship.

"I'm really here to get a set of bowl, am I?" I asked, taking a step into the semi-dark store room.

"Of course, son." Aunty grinned and pointed up to the small loft.

I nodded and pulled the foldable ladder up to the loft. I climbed a few rungs and I could see a few dusty boxes.

"Which one is it, Aunty?" I asked, peering into the dark loft when I suddenly felt Aunty Sheen's hand grab my crotch from below. I froze in place, feeling the conflict between my lust and guts.

"Ah!" I exclaimed softly as Aunt Sheen reached up and cupped my big balls in her hands.

"It's there, in the box." Aunt Sheen said slowly, in a distracted tone.

I quickly glanced and was relieved to find the door of the store room was shut. I closed my eyes but my ears were wide open. I strained to hear the familiar tap-tap of the footsteps in case anyone decided to come up the marble tiled staircase.

"Oh..." I heard Aunty Sheen moan softly as she deftly pulled down my pants.

"Aunty..." I cried out half-heartedly now and caught the ladder tighter for fear of falling over her.

She slipped her hands up the insides of my thighs and teased me. I felt her warm fingers slip inside my underwear and she began to caress the back of my ball-sack.

"Shhiit." I gasped out softly and let my lust take over.

I closed my eyes and sighed as Aunty expertly caressed my clean-shaven balls. Her other hand slid up, brushing against the thick head of my semi-engorged cock.

"Oh yeah..." I moaned softly, still clutching on to the flimsy ladder as Aunty Sheen continued to play with my balls.

"Mm.. You like it, don't you?" Aunt Sheen cooed softly.

"Yesss..." I moaned, "I love it."

"Mom, we need more Biryani." Dee's voice came from the bottom of the stairs.

Instantly my eyes flew open. We both came to our senses and Aunty hurried to the door.

"Okay, give me a sec." Aunty Sheen called down to her daughter and turned to me with a teasing smile.

"Oops." Sheen said, "Seems like we have to go." She smiled even wider and picked up a small dusty box from the other side of the store room's door. "You better hide that before you come down." She winked and pointed at my crotch before stepping out of the door.

I pulled up my pant and hurried down the ladder. My dick was quite hard and made a noticeable bulge. I took a few deep breaths. A couple of minutes later I stepped down the stairs into the kitchen. I managed to maintain my composure in front of the rest of my family. I realized that this was the first time that Aunty Sheen had taken such a big risk. I couldn't believe she would tease me so when she knew our entire extended family was seated just down the stairs.

I was glad to reach my room half hour later. My balls were aching now. For a while I thought that Aunty Sheen was just being a tease. Then I remembered that she was about to kiss the head of my semi-hard cock through the ladder before we heard Dee call out.

RING! I heard the landline ring.

Seeing Aunty Sheen's number displayed on the screen I immediately picked up the phone.

"Hello." I said.

"Come on up at 6." I heard Aunt Sheen's soft voice over the babble of my aunts talking in the back before the line went dead.

Astonished, I stared at the receiver before placing it back. I grinned as I walked back to my room.

I passed the time playing video game on my PC. I was in my room and I heard my mom and my sisters come into our ground floor apartment a little after 4.

As the clock struck 6, I sneaked out of my room and listened for voices. It seemed that everyone was now taking a nap after the large lunch. I softly closed the door to our apartment and stepped out into the main stairwell.

I stopped and reached out to knock but the door was immediately opened.

"Come on in." Aunty whispered through the now semi-dark hallway.

Aunty Sheen was still dressed in the same blue Sari and golden blouse. This time, the part of the Sari covering her bosom had slid down and I could see the hint of her large, dark cleavage from her blouse. Her enormous boobs protruded out, straining against the thin fabric of her tight-fitting blouse. Lower down, Aunty Sheen's wonderful hips flared out and I could clearly see her dark, rounded belly in her Sari.

Despite the risk of being found out by Dee, I was getting excited now. I stepped in and she closed the door behind me. She took my arm, put a finger to her lips and guided me to her bedroom. On the way, I glanced up the stairs to make sure Dee wasn't around.

"She's asleep." Aunt Sheen whispered to me as she followed my gaze up.

A little relieved, I followed her into the large bedroom. The thick, dark curtains over the window were drawn shut and only a streak of last minute sunlight streaked through the sides. It barely illuminated the room but I could clearly make out the huge queen-sized bed and her dressing table to the side.

"Take off your clothes quickly." Aunt Sheen whispered urgently to me as she began to strip off her Sari.

Without a word, I obeyed and stripped of my shirt. Within a minute, Aunty Sheen was standing in front of me in only her golden blouse, which was in stark contrast with her dark, deep cleavage. She was wearing a light blue colored petticoat below which was fastened well below her navel. As I removed the shirt, Aunty stepped over to me and immediately began to undo my belt. I looked down and watched her enormous boobs jiggle as she struggled to undo my belt. I instantly felt my cock getting aroused.

"Mmm..." Aunt Sheen moaned softly as I reached down and casually touched her soft, round boobs over the blouse. "Take it off, son." She whispered and I immediately began to undo the few buttons restraining her huge boobs underneath. Soon, it was only her white-colored bra which barely supported her huge, dark D-cup breasts. I watched her lovely, large tits try to spill out of the top of her bra as she worked on my belt.

Aunty finally undid my belt and pulled down my pants and undies in one swift motion. I quickly stepped out of my pants and was now completely nude.

"Oh God..." Aunty moaned and smiled up at me as she knelt down in front of me and looked at my large, semi-aroused cock. "I've been so desperate for this." She said before running her hands up my bare legs.

"Why did you tease me earlier?" I asked, with an accusing tone.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that son." Aunt Sheen said in a soothing tone as she reached up and cupped my large, clean-shaven balls in both hands. "I wanted to fuck you. I thought we could have a quick one but Dee called out too soon." She explained while cupping and caressing my smooth and sensitive scrotum.

"Ohhh..." I moaned softly with pleasure as Aunty suddenly wrapped her wet, thin lips around the thick head of my circumcised cock and began to brush her tongue over it. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the door.

I felt Aunty Sheen's fingers caressing my balls as her tongue rolled round and round over the thick head of my dick. The warm, wet feeling of her tongue got me instantly hard. I felt my huge cock grow harder in her mouth and her lips stretched to accommodate its thick girth. I put my hands over her smooth, bare shoulders and she pulled my crotch closer to her face. Her lips began to make their way down the thick, long shaft of my cock as her wet, hot tongue slickened my dick inch-by-inch.

I clamped my mouth shut to stop from moaning aloud from the intense pleasure. Aunty Sheen had begun to stroke the length of my large cock with her mouth and I felt its thick head bump against her throat as she tried her best to suck my whole dick.

"Hmmm..." Aunt Sheen exhaled hard as she let go of my cock with an audible pop from her mouth. "Come here." She said as she got up, caught my hand and pulled me towards her bed.

Without another word, Aunty Sheen pushed me on the bed. I lay down with my feet on the floor as Aunt Sheen pulled up her thin petticoat. She straddled my hips and caught my slick, thick dick in her hands before guiding it into her wet, warm pussy.

"Aaah!" Aunty cried out softly as my thick, long dick gradually slipped into her clean-shaven, dark cunt. I saw her close my eyes and take a deep breath before she finally pushed down and the entire length of my huge cock was inserted within her. Aunty Sheen rested her hands on my chest and began to slowly rock back and forth.

"Oh, yeah." I moaned out in satisfaction as my hard, thick cock was engulfed by her mature, moist cunt. I could feel the thick head of my huge dick brush against her G-Spot every time she rocked forward. Aunty Sheen's eyes were closed now and she seemed to be concentrating hard on coming. She began to move faster and faster over me and her round and brown tits swayed wildly with her motion.

I reached up and caught her lovely, large boobs in my hands and began playing with her thick, long nipples.

"Yesss... Squeeze them hard son." Aunty Sheen moaned and pushed out her chest without pausing and began to move harder and harder over me. "Ow!" Aunty cried out softly when I pinched her thick nipples hard, "Yesss... I like it." She encouraged me and clenched my chest harder.

I watched my slutty mature widowed aunty riding my cock with extreme enthusiasm and took deep breaths to pace myself. The mattress began to make a soft squeaking noise as Aunty Sheen rode me harder and harder. Watching her face, I knew she was close to her orgasm so I pulled at her soft, huge breasts and pinched her nipples faster and harder. This seemed to energize her because now Aunty Sheen began to move furiously back and forth. My thick, wet dick slipped in and out smoothly now.

"Oh, oh... I'm going to cum, son." Aunty Sheen barely managed to whisper through her hard breaths and lowered her head to look at me.

"Yes, Aunty. Come on." I encouraged her with a smile and cupped her huge, round boobs and squeezed them hard.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Aaahhhh...!" Aunt Sheen moaned and moaned before growling low and her entire body began to convulse. I watched her eyes clamp shut and her mouth open wide as she moved one last time and fell on top of me. "Shit... Shit..." Aunty swore softly again and again as waves after waves of orgasm hit her.

I felt her sweaty, soft boobs press hard against my chest and her body heaved as she struggled to draw her breath. I let my hands roam to and fro over her wide, bare back. I could feel her thick legs firmly wrapped around my hips and my hardened, huge cock still trembling inside her hot, climaxing cunt. I let Aunty lay on me to catch her breath.

Aunty Sheen stirred as I moved my hands down her back and rested them on her enormous, round buttock. I immediately felt my thick, hard cock throb noticeably inside her welcoming vagina.

"Ooohh..." Aunty Sheen moaned softly when she felt my hardened cock throb against her G-Spot. "You're still so hard." She commented as she struggled to sit up straighter. "Let's have anal." She suggested with a small smile and managed to get off of me.

I was immensely excited at the suggestion. My thick, slick cock throbbed with anticipation in the darkness. I grinned in the semi-darkness as Aunty Sheen picked up the bottle of hair oil from the dressing table and scooted over to the center of her huge bed.

"I wanna fuck your ass so bad, Aunty." I growled softly and sat up.

"Fuck me fast then." Aunty Sheen suggested and grinned as she handed me the bottle of oil.

I watched her turn around and get on her hands and knees. Aunty Sheen's huge, heavy boobs spilled out of her open blouse and swayed under her as she took position. I watched her dark, big belly hanging down. My eyes quickly shifted to her enormous and exciting butt cheeks hidden behind the thin fabric of her petticoat. Her huge 50-inch ass protruded out behind her as she bent lower then pushed out her buttocks before she buried her face in a pillow.

Staring at her gigantic ass cheeks I moved to kneel behind her. Sheen aunty immediately reached back and pulled her petticoat up and gave me a perfect view of her huge but firm ass cheeks. Immediately, I got a whiff of her peculiarly musty cunt juice and my excitement grew even more. Although I couldn't see her cunt, I knew it must be dripping with her own cum.

I shifted closer and tipped the bottle of hair oil over her dark, deep ass crack. I watched the first few drops of the fragrant oil drip on her huge ass cheeks before coming together to flow down into the deep, dark crevice of her mature bubble butt.

"Mmm..." Aunty moaned softly in the pillow as the first drops of the cool oil slipped on to her tight, black anus.

I reached out and touched her dark anus gingerly.

"Yes..." Aunty Sheen moaned in encouragement and I gently slipped my forefinger in.

"Aah!" Sheen aunty cried out softly as she felt my finger slip in her tight rectum. "Oohh..." She moaned before burying her face in the pillow once more.

Sheen aunty kept a tight grip on her gigantic butt cheeks and kept them spread apart. I closed the cap of the bottle and flicked it to the side. Catching my thick, slick and hard cock I gently rested it between her huge ass cheeks. I felt the musty warmth of Aunt's mature buttocks on my cock. I began to move my hardened cock in her deep ass crack and felt the oil drip down from her rectum on to its thick shaft.

"Son, stop teasing me, please?" Aunty Sheen began to beg now and pushed her intensely inviting ass cheeks back. I pulled my finger out slowly and felt her rectum slide it out readily.

"Ready?" I asked as I caught my oily thick, throbbing cock and guided its engorged head to her tight rectum.

I watched Aunt Sheen's nod in assent and she shifted to push her enormous ass cheeks out towards me.

I squeezed the huge head of my cock till it shrank and rested it on her pulsating anus. I felt Aunty Sheen's body tense then. I reached out with my free hand and caught a thick fold if skin on her hips.

"Unnh!!" Aunty groaned aloud, as soon as I slipped the thick head of my huge, oily cock into her tight ass. "Aaa..." I heard her exclaim in pain as I kept pushing the thick shaft deeper and deeper into her narrow rectum.

"Umph!" She cried out in more pain and her hands slipped off of her huge butt cheeks.

I felt her large, taut ass cheeks immediately clap back and cover the remaining length of my thick, huge cock.

"Huh.. aah... aahh..." Aunty Sheen began to moan more frequently as I stroked my thick, throbbing cock in and out of her tight ass slowly.

I loved the way her little anus clung to the thick shaft of my oiled cock as it slid in and out. Her ass felt extremely tight and hot. I took a few deep breaths as I felt my balls tighten in anticipation of an orgasm.

"Mmhmm..." Aunty moaned and encouraged me, "Hmmm..." She sighed as I buried nearly half of my thick, hard cock inside her inviting anus.

I enjoyed the view of her huge, dark ass cheeks as they jiggled in rhythm to my strokes. I watched her firm, fat butt cheeks wobble when they smacked against my crotch and my balls hit her messy, warm pussy with every stroke.

"Aahh... Aahh.. Yes... Oh! God... Yesss... Ali!" Sheen aunty began to moan along with my strokes.

An_Indian
An_Indian
428 Followers