Muslim Widow's Anal Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw her clutching the pillow around her face, trying to stifle her moans and groans as I fucked her mature ass at a faster pace. I was careful not to make a smacking noise when my crotch banged against her thick, firm booty cheeks. As my pace grew faster, Aunty Sheen's anus tightened even more around the thick, slick shaft of my young cock. Her rectum ring gripped my thick, slick shaft perfectly and every stroke felt like her ass was trying to squeeze cum out of my cock.

"Unnh! Aahh! Oh! Oh! Oh shit..." Aunty Sheen's muffled cries became a little louder as I pounded her ass cheeks faster and faster.

On one hand, I was trying not to make too much noise but as my climax neared I let go of my apprehension and pounded her ass harder and harder.

"Aaahh! Ooohhh! Son! Oh fuck! No! No, stop! It's too painful!" Aunty Sheen began to moan and beg when I pushed the entire length of my huge, young cock in and out of her tight asshole.

I was mesmerized by the tightness of her anus and the way her enormous ass cheeks jiggled with every stroke of my cock. I gripped her sides and continued to pound her at a fast pace.

"Oh shit! Son, I'm coming!" Aunty moaned a little too loud and I felt her entire body begin to tremble as the first wave of orgasm hit her. Immediately, her rectum contracted and squeezed my cock quite hard.

"Aaahhhh!" Aunty Sheen moaned for a long time as her body was wrecked with her second orgasm.

It was more than I could handle and I let took a deep breath as I felt my climax reach its peak.

"Oh, shit!" I swore softly and closed my eyes as the first spurt of semen shot out of my wet cock and landed deep in Aunty Sheen's tight asshole. My whole body started to tremble with the intense orgasm as waves after waves of thick, hot semen shot out and landed in Aunty Sheen's hot, narrow rectum. Aunty Sheen sagged down and lay on her tummy and I also flopped down on her.

My cock was throbbing harder and harder as it expelled every last drop of cum in my balls into her rectum. I felt our sweat mix and slide down the folds of the skin of Aunt's sides. Her body shivered noticeably as waves after waves of orgasm hit us both simultaneously.

"Oh, son." Aunt Sheen finally managed to moan through her heavy breaths and pulled her head out of the pillow. "That was amazing!" She exclaimed softly and began to giggle with delight.

"I love fucking you, Aunty." I commented through my heavy breathing as I waited for my heartbeat to get down to a normal rate.

My semi-erect cock was still buried in her tight rectum and infrequently spilled a few drops of semen into Aunty Sheen's asshole.

"Ow! Your cock still hurts, son." Aunty moaned and shifted under me.

I lifted myself gingerly off of her and my slippery and ultra-sensitive cock slid out of aunt's tight asshole.

"Aaahh!" I sighed softly when I felt the cool air of the room on my wet, semi-flaccid dick.

I sat back on my haunches and watched the mix of sweat and cum dripping out from between Aunty Sheen's dark, deep ass crack. I watched her lovely, large ass cheeks move up and down with her breath and the sticky cum-strewn ass crack pulsate involuntarily.

A little while later, Aunty slowly pulled herself up and turned around to lie on her back. As soon as I went closer, aunty grabbed my slick, sensitive cock and began to clean the mess of oil and cum off of it using her petticoat.

"Oohhh..." I moaned out long and low while she cleaned my cock lovingly.

She kept stroking it until there were no more drops of semen on its shaft. Finally, she let go of my cock and I slipped off of the bed.

It was nearly 7 and I was afraid her daughter Dee might wake up any moment. It would definitely be suspicious if she saw both of us coming out of Aunty Sheen's bedroom at this time. After a few hungry kisses, Aunty Sheen pulled on a silk nighty and slowly opened to door. Once she was sure that Dee was not downstairs, she signaled to me and I walked out of her apartment quickly.

This was one of the first few times that Aunty Sheen had tried anal sex with me.

Aunty Longs for Anal on Long Drive

(Monday 5 PM - 8 PM, January 2007)

It was late on an overcast afternoon when I stepped out of my ground floor apartment and walked over to the common parking lot in front. I wore a pair of faded black jeans with a dark green Tee and boots.

I had just stepped off of the porch steps when I heard Aunty Sheen call out from behind.

"Ali!", she said and I turned around with a smile to see her descending down the stairs from her apartment upstairs. "Let's go!" She whispered with excitement and we walked together to her new car.

Aunty Sheen was dressed in a loose, grey-colored Niqab with a white-colored Hijab covering her head. I let her walk a step ahead and sneaked a peak at her huge buttocks and was amazed to find that even her loose outfit could not cover the rounds of her enormous ass cheeks.

Aunt Sheen and I were supposed to go shopping in a new mall that had opened in the city. Aunty Sheen knew Dee would decline to come as she prepared for her final exams. At this point in time, Aunty Sheen and Dee had no clue about my relationship with the other.

I wasn't expecting anything more than a normal car drive. I knew Sheen aunty did tease my cock sometimes when I drove her anywhere. I was sure we would eventually end up spending time shopping at the mall. I hated shopping but I couldn't say no to her.

"You know where it is, right?" Aunty Sheen asked as she buckled herself in the passenger seat to my left.

"Yes, Aunty." I smiled and eased the car out of the huge gated compound.

Aunty Sheen immediately settled closer to me and her soft, thick thighs touched my hand on the gear-stick. I shifted my hand casually over to her leg and began to caress her thighs absent-mindedly. As usual, Aunty Sheen didn't miss a chance to tease me. She would sneak her hand over and grab my crotch on a clear stretch of road. She would discretely caress my thighs when we stopped at a stop light. Needless to say, by the time we reached the crowded entrance to the mall's parking my cock was straining a bulge in my jeans.

In the brightly lit underground parking lot I parked the car in a corner spot, near the exit gate. I paused and took a few deep breathes as Aunty Sheen grinned and watched me struggle to hide my hard-on. I shook my head and smiled and finally stepped out of the car.

Aunty Sheen didn't buy too much. She bought a couple of satin nighties and some raunchy underwear along with a few items of cosmetic. She bought me a pair of boots and a travelling backpack. I was surprised but happy that we had finished shopping in just over half hour. I put the shopping bags in the back seat and climbed in the driver seat.

"I thought it would take longer." I commented on our short shopping trip.

"Oh, yes. I thought we could go for a drive. It stopped raining today so why not enjoy the cool weather while we can?" Aunty Sheen smiled and said as she adjusted her seat belt between her large, round tits.

"All right!" I said excitedly.

I had planned to go for a solo ride on my motorcycle on the highway because the weather was really good. It was cloudy and cool without a hint of the sun since the morning. It had been raining constantly from the past few days and I hadn't had a chance to get out of the house much.

"Where to?" I asked as I paused at the exit gate of the parking lot.

"The usual." She said.

I understood exactly what she meant. I drove carefully out of the city limits and joined the northbound highway which was where we usually went for long drives. It was a multilane national highway with several peripheral roads crossing it at intervals.

"Thank God we're out of the city." Aunty Sheen commented and I watched her push her reclining backrest down. She rolled down the window and let the cool, moist air rush in over her body as she reclined in the passenger seat. She would usually do this as she figured there was no risk of anyone from the city recognizing us.

It was nearing 6 as we left the city behind and joined the sparse traffic on the highway. As usual, I drove in the slow lane, at a slow, level speed because there was no rush. The sun was probably about to set down because the thick, gray clouds had turned a shade darker. Most of the vehicles on the road had already switched on their headlights.

I drove slowly. My left hand casually rested on Aunty Sheen's soft thigh. She suddenly sat straight, bent down and undid every button, except the top two, on her Niqab and pulled it all the way up to her hip. I could just glimpse her peach-colored Sari underneath which was also pulled up all the way to her crotch.

Smiling wickedly at me, Aunty Sheen again rested back on the lowered seat and spread her dark, thick legs further apart.

I quickly checked the road in front and back, and after making sure I was well away from any other vehicle on the road, I slipped my hand up Aunty Sheen's chunky, soft thigh till it rested on the large mound of her mature cunt. Her crotch was smooth as always because she was blessed with almost negligible body hair. Still, Aunty Sheen would shave her pubes regularly and kept her motherly cunt clean and inviting.

"Mmm..." I heard Aunty Sheen moan over the rush of the wind through her window when my finger deftly slipped down and pushed against her thick, prominent clit.

We had fucked enough times by then to know each other's body too well. I kept my eyes on the road and began to caress her smooth, plump pussy lips with my fingers.

"Mmm... Yesss... Oh, son.." Aunty Sheen moaned and encouraged me.

I let my forefinger slide just inside her cushy cunt lips and softly scratched her warm, wet pussy from outside.

"Aaah... Please don't' stop." Aunty Sheen begged as I stopped with the tip of my finger resting just inside her wanton vagina.

I glanced round to see her lying on the reclined seat with her thick, dark legs spread as wide as possible in the narrow passenger seat in the front. Suddenly, she pulled her left leg up and rested it on the dashboard. I slid my long forefinger into her moist, mature cunt and Aunt squirmed hard.

"Ssshh... Oh shit!" Aunty Sheen exclaimed as I gently but firmly pushed my finger all the way to the knuckles.

I began rolling my finger inside in Sheen aunty's mature, musty cunt and felt her wide cunt canal beckoning me deeper inside. The peculiarly musky smell of her cunt juices soon filled the car.

"Mmhmm.. Yes... Oh son!" Aunty Sheen moaned and encouraged me to slide my finger deeper into her welcoming cunt.

I pushed my forefinger as deep as I could go and began rubbing her thick clit with the heel of my palm. I instantly felt the wetness on my hand. I couldn't reach her G-Spot this way so I immediately plunged my middle finger in her carnal canal.

"Oohhh!" Aunty Sheen exclaimed loudly at this, "Oh, son! That's lovely!" She moaned out quite loudly in the car.

I continued to finger-fuck her mature cunt and drove carefully with one free hand. Aunty Sheen soon pulled her left leg up and tried to spread her thick thighs as much as she could in the small passenger seat. This gave me better access to her musty, wet cunt and I began to finger her faster and faster.

Aunty Sheen desperately reached out and grabbed my cock from over my jeans.

"Ah!" I exclaimed in surprise as she fondled my dick and squeezed it hard.

I had to focus really hard on the darkening highway now. Although there were only a couple of car ahead of us in the slow lane, I managed to keep a safe distance. I kept sneaking glances at Aunty to my side and got even more excited to see her intense arousal.

"Aahh! Aahh.. Aaahh.. Oh yeah... Yes son, that's it!" Aunty Sheen kept moaning encouragement at me and now began to move up and down with the movement of my fingers.

My fingers slid in and out faster and faster in her increasingly wet cunt. The squishy sound of my fingers sliding in her welcoming vagina was clearly audible in the car now. Aunty Sheen's moans were also getting louder and louder. Sheen aunty was in the full throes of her excitement and didn't have to worry about anyone catching us as we drove down the highway.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! I'm going to cum, son." Aunty whispered fiercely through clenched teeth so I quickened my fingering ever more.

My left arm was getting numb from the fingering but I was too committed to making her orgasm to care. I could already feel her cunt juices streaking down my palm as she neared her orgasm.

"Faster, faster, faster please!" Aunty Sheen cried out loudly and I increased my fingering as fast as I could while trying to drive the car with the other hand.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, God yesss!!" Aunty Sheen practically screamed aloud as she climaxed. "Ooohhh!" She moaned long and loud and her entire body began trembling hard as waves after waves of orgasm hit her.

My first two fingers were buried deep within her sloppy cunt and her trembling made her slick clit rub harder against my palm. I saw Aunty Sheen clamp a hand over her mouth to keep herself from screaming out even louder as her body was wrecked with one of the hardest climaxes I'd seen up until then.

I kept pressure on her crotch and kept her juicy cunt completely covered. I could still feel streams of her cunt juices begin to drip out from the gap in my fingers. As streaks of her juices streamed out covered my palm I felt her body eventually relax and her breathing became normal.

"Oh, son!"Aunty Sheen exhaled hard, "That was amazing! Thank you so much!" She said with the excitement and appreciation clear in her voice.

"Anytime, aunty." I replied with a quick smile.

With another huge sigh, Aunty Sheen sat up straighter and pulled out a handful of tissue papers from her large purse. First she cleaned herself as best as she could. It took her a little while to wipe her cunt juice off of her seat. Next, she grabbed my left hand and used another bunch of tissue to wipe my hand clean as well.

"I really needed that, son. Muah!" Aunt Sheen said with genuine relief and kissed my hand lovingly.

By this time, my thick cock was semi-erect. I glanced down to see it making a prominent bulge in my pants.

"Aaaww.. poor you." Aunty Sheen teased as she followed my gaze to my crotch, "You should let me take care of it, son." She said with mock seriousness and giggled as I squirmed.

Aunty Sheen reached for her purse again and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. She lit two and handed me one. Aunty took a long puff on her cigarette and exhaled a thick cloud of smoke which was whipped out of the window. I glanced down and saw we had travelled over 30 km from the city. It was already past sunset and the highway was dark, except for the headlights of oncoming traffic and the parking lights from some of the highway-side eateries, called a "Dhaba".

"Stop somewhere and get us a bottle of water, will you?" Aunty Sheen said.

"Sure, aunty." I replied, taking a puff on my cigarette.

Although my cock was slowly becoming flaccid, it was still hard enough to make a bulge through my jeans. I drove a little further till I found a small Dhaba to the left of the highway. There were a few trucks parked in its huge parking lot and I chose to park near the exit. As I pulled the parking brake and opened the door Aunty Sheen grabbed my arm and leaned over.

"Muahh!" Aunty kissed me hard on my lips. "Come quickly." She winked and smiled.

I nodded my head and smiled at her as I stepped out of the car. I flicked my cigarette away and adjusted my semi-erect cock as best as I could in my jeans. Then I walked through the dark parking lot towards the entrance. I didn't lose time in ordering a bottle of water and quickly walked back to the car.

I walked up to the passenger side and noticed Aunty still reclining on the lowered front passenger seat. She had undone the top two button of her Niqab. She lay in the dark car with her eyes closed. I walked around to the driver's side and unlocked the door. Aunty Sheen's eyes flew open but she relaxed when she saw me climbing into the driver's seat. She smiled graciously when I handed her the bottle of water and pulled out of the parking lot slowly.

"Shall we turn back?" Aunty Sheen suggested when we came to a small town.

"Sure." I said.

I was disappointed that my aroused cock was still not relieved.

I took the U-turn and started back on the way to our city. Aunty took a few sips of water and handed the bottle to me. I also took a few gulps and passed her the bottle back. By now we were back on a deserted stretch of the highway when Aunty suddenly pulled up the backrest and sat sideways on the passenger seat, facing me.

I could feel her staring at me so I turned my head for a quick glance when she suddenly grinned and said, "Stop at one of the exits, okay?"

"Okay. Why?" I asked, a little confused because we were supposed to be driving straight home.

"I want to take care of your cock, son." Aunty Sheen said simply and pointed to a small dirt road that sneaked out to the left.

I quickly flicked the signal and slowly eased off of the highway and on to the narrow dirt road. It led to a small village a couple of kilometers away. The small road went straight through wide swathes of farmland with tall huddles of sugarcane looming on both sides. I drove slowly, waiting for her instructions when Aunty Sheen pointed to a gap to our left. I eased up to the turn and saw it was a small space to mark the boundaries of the two sugarcane farms. I drove a little further and reversed back into the narrow space. I drove a good hundred meters in and put the car in park.

It was completely dark with thick sugarcanes growing barely a few feet on either side of our car could not be seen. We could clearly hear the drone of trucks on the highway a little way away. Without another word, Aunty Sheen stepped out of the car and stretched. I also stepped out of the car and stood leaning on its warm hood.

I turned my head and watched in the dim starlight as Aunty Sheen removed her Niqab and throw it in the passenger seat through the window. Now, I could make out her curvy body covered in the thin, peach-colored Sari she had on under the Niqab.

Aunty looked around cautiously and I saw her nod once. She then fished out her pack of cigarettes and quickly lit two. She flicked her purse in through the open car window before she walked over and joined me. She stood with her arm touching mine and passed me one of the lit cigarettes. Aunty Sheen's cigarette end glowed bright as she took a long puff. Immediately I felt her right hand fumbling at my crotch. I leaned back on the hood and let Aunty Sheen quickly undid my fly. A few seconds later Aunty Sheen triumphantly held my semi-erect cock out in the cold air of the farm.

For a while, Aunty Sheen smoked her cigarette and simply kept the thick shaft of my semi-erect cock held in her right hand. I welcomed the feel of the lukewarm hands on my cold cock. I began to enjoy her hand and took a couple of puffs on my cigarette when I heard her say.

"I want to suck it now, son." Aunty Sheen whispered lustily and squeezed my cock hard once.

"Sshh..!" I almost swore aloud with the sudden pressure on my aroused cock, "Please do." I whispered in desperation.

I watched Aunty Sheen as she stepped in front of me and knelt down slowly. She caught my thick, hard cock and examined it lovingly while smoking her cigarette. Slowly, she moved her mouth closer to my crotch and I felt her breathing out the warm, grey smoke over my hard, hot cock. Her hand gripped its thick shaft tightly and the huge head of my cock was engorged now.

"Oh, yes." I moaned as she rubbed the throbbing head of my thick cock on her firm, thin lips next.