Must Have Her

Story Info
Secret desire for mom.
1.2k words
3.74
41.1k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just turned nineteen, Dad was killed in an auto accident and life sucks. Except, I have the hottest mom around. I love jacking off to thoughts of her. She has never done anything to encourage it except be gorgeous. She is so sweet in addition to all that. I just got a scholarship to university, so I will be off in a few months. So my time is limited, I want her bad.

Mom called me down to dinner, I always try to help, but she told me no, my acceptance letter was cause for celebration so no work for me tonight. As she went about setting up the table, I couldn't keep my eyes off her cleavage. So smooth, so firm, making me so hard. After dinner, I went to my room and jerked so hard.

I logged into my fav porn chat and hinted around about my plight. Someone recommended a site to check out. The site was about domination and slut training. The thought of mom being a slut almost made me cum without jerking.

The following week I studied the techniques and attitudes required. I did commands in front of a mirror controlling expression and voice. Getting all the weakness out of my voice.

Finally, at breakfast, Mom brought my food over to the table, and as she sat it down.

"Mom take your robe off."

She looked stunned for a minute.

"You heard me take it off."

She took her robe off right there, wearing her see through nighty and panties

"Now the nighty and panties."

She quickly complied; she was naked confused wanting to pull away.

Now came the real test. "Come over here and kneel between my legs."

"Richard what are you doing?" she finally spoke.

"Establishing ownership mom, unzip my pants."

"Son please I can't, please don't make me."

The fact that she was acknowledging I was making her turned me on. I had cut a switch earlier and had it handy. She hesitated a little too long, and I applied the switch, three quick flips of my wrist and the tip of the switch popped on her bare ass, she screamed.

"Don't make me punish you mom you are mine now you will do as you are told do you understand."

She groaned and unzipped my pants; I was so hard It just jumped out.

"Suck it"

Another pop of the switch and her mouth was on it and was she ever good. Never saw that coming, my mom a great cocksucker. It didn't take much at all, watching my cock disappear in the beautiful face was too much. Her ample but firm bust swaying under her, that fantastic ass I loved so much with slight red welts. I filled her mouth with cum. She swallowed it all. I had her stand and felt her pussy, she was soaking wet. She reached for her clothes I told her no. then went up to my room. Thinking this is to damn easy.

I finally found the answer with quick online research. "You can't dominate someone who doesn't want to be dominated". Interesting. I came down just before lunch and had mom sit in the living room naked.

"Open your legs' mom."

She did slowly

"All the way mom."

She complied.

"Finger fuck yourself, make yourself cum."

She looked me in the eye all the time she worked herself, I could tell she was getting close she closed her eyes put her head back and screamed yessssssss.

I told her to kneel on the couch and I entered her, how unbelievable. I began to slow fuck her, enjoying the view of her ass from above. Rubbing it, slapping it. So fucking hot.

Finally, "oh fuck me harder escaped her lips," she began fucking back at me. What a fantastic fuck. She moaned and called my name as she had mutable orgasms. To hell with lunch, we went up to bed and fucked away the rest of the day.

I was exhausted the next morning up early with fresh coffee, and she was in the kitchen naked. She looked at my limp cock and smiled.

"You better call your friends" she said.

"What" I gasped.

"You were not convinced that crap really worked were you" she laughed, "I just wanted to fuck you, but it looks like you need help."

"What is this all about Mom."

"Your so much like your dad, He rescued me many years ago. It's a long sordid story. I was bought to this country as to be a sex slave for an immensely powerful crime boss. Then he tired of me and sent me to the "stable", I was picked out there to do gang bang shows. I did two sometimes three a week. Even at that I was aging out and was being considered for shipment to Mexico to service tourists.

Your dad oversaw the bodyguard. He came to me and told me I had to leave now before it was too late. He had been watching me for months making sure I wasn't hurt during the gang bangs.

"Your dad had saved the boss on more than one occasion and as a result was allowed to take for himself. We had a great marriage, but your dad realized one partner would never be able to satisfy me again, I craved the gang bangs. Many of our short weekend getaways were arranged gang bangs."

"So when you came on like a hot DOM I was thrilled, I needed you, And I need a gang bang and you to keep me safe. I can't help myself and if you don't help, I could get myself in deep trouble.

"Ok mom If that is what you want, come suck my cock while I make some calls."

"Yes sir" as she kneels between my legs. I begin phone calling as she was doing something to the tip of my cock with her mouth. I can barely stand it. The feeling is so intense as she uses her lips and tongue on it. I manage to round of five overly excited guys. They all want to see my mom turned into a sex slave.

My friends finally all arrive. Mom and I have known them all for years. Mom felt safe.

She did her usual thing making a fuss over them.

"Hey mom get us some beers."

She comes back in with a tray full of beers.

"Hey Eddy, tell mom what you want to see."

"Tit's man."

"Mom he is our guest."

Mom takes her blouse off then exposing her tits, the requests come rolling in. She responds quickly I can see her rising excitement. She is working the room and is soon naked. She is absolutely beautiful.

"Go stand between Charles and James."

"Check it out I tell them." That's all it took, she had hands all over her. She was on her knees in no time doing a round of blowjobs. They tried every position they could think of.

I got to do her ass, and it was a long slow personal fuck like there was no one else in the room. Buried deep in her ass as she moaned, she loved me.

By morning, she wore them all out. She thanked me and told me how bad she needed that. After breakfast, they all went back at it again.

Well, I still set her up and keep her safe, it works out well for us.