All Comments on 'Mustang Sally & Afternoon Delight'

by Daddysgirlfl

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story concept, and well written.

P.S. those 40C tatas are.might fine. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

AWESOME...Wish I owned an old motel & had a younger woman stop by to help me spruce "it up"!!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

I've read all three of your Summer Lovin stories, this is my no.2, Georgias boiled peanuts is my no.1 and the other third. All three are excellent stories with great content and well written. It's just the way they appeal to me, maybe because I'm a mature male and the idea of a younger woman taking an interest appeals to the ego :)

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601almost 3 years ago

Wonderful story! You’re starting to get more character development in your stories - which I’ve read all of. Your earlier stories were almost wall to wall sex with little else. This is more satisfying!

And a big THANK YOU for being one of the few authors here that realizes the past tense of “grind” is “ground” not “grinded”. Too many writers here choose the latter.

waynef892waynef892almost 3 years ago

Another great story that I absolutely enjoyed from beginning to end

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71over 2 years ago
Excellent use of alternating POVs

It's not easy to do (believe me, I've tried it) but you pretty well pulled it off without making the 'repeats' boring. As a car-guy, I loved the Mustang references as well. And the older/younger bit appealed, of course! Great story!

~B

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Greeeeeeat!

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 2 years ago

Great story! Reminds me of my greatest regret about leaving my teaching position at the University. That freshness of cute co-eds trying out their sexual "weapons" on an older sexy man. Of course, those regrets were not too great, since I had used mine on older ladies from an early age and still find older women far sexier. Still, I do miss that thing where an 18 or 19-year-old wants to play with all those delightful new toys she has. The older ladies already KNOW what they are best used for, so they are not "Playing". :-) Women are so much like good tequila, Full of fire and zip when "young" and mellow and delightful as they age, but both fulfilling and exciting in their consumption. So thanks for the great story.

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlflover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for voting for my contest stories. You know I love y'all!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dam good story I just love the way you kept them together. love you thanks keep doing what you are doing.

WaveskimmerWaveskimmer6 months ago

Great content, sexy as fuck and nicely paced.

I do wish you'd get an editor to add that polish that would make your work really fly. I am a bit of a horny pedant. I can help if you wish 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysgirlfl@Daddysgirlfl
Life happened and I will be back to writing soon. In the meantime I just read something I'd like to share. xo A MESSAGE FOR MEN... I get a lot of random messages on here from strange men asking what turns me on. So, I thought I might just put it out there because I think I sp...