Mustang Sally & Afternoon Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was shocking to me how much she charged for renting the rooms for a few hours. And that it happened not once, but twice. I figured if I did offer it, I'd have to discount it from the daily rate too much to make any profit. She taught me a lesson. Much of it was that she liked to tease me with all the 'afternoon delight' and 'morning nookie' stuff. She's going to teach me a lot of lessons I suspect.

I had a brush and was cutting in, but it was slow going with all the titty winks and her nearly bare ample ass. She drove me crazy and I spent more time watching her than i did painting. I knew she knew what she was doing and I can't say I was not enjoying the game. The art of seduction is powerful.

We worked so well together that we had the two rooms cleaned and ready to go again in half the time it would take me on my own.

I almost lost control when she backed into me. She didn't jump away as I'd expect and I didn't move. Her body felt so good against mine, I imagined how her skin would feel and had to touch her, even just for that moment. I wanted to kiss her, feel her arms wrapped around me. Her breath came faster and I knew she felt it too. I don't know how far it would have gone had the guests not arrived to check in.

I had not been living on premises although there was a small apartment in the back of the office. I decided to clean it up just in case we worked late and I didn't feel like driving home.

I looked around and it was even worse than our rental units were. Old paint and old everything, really. I got the paint chips back out and decided on a color. Bobbi was not able to work on the other room until later in the afternoon, which made it perfect for me to go get the paint and shop for the apartment.

I was able to have half the place painted and everything put away before she arrived to start working on the guest unit.

"Hey Jer!" She smiled warmly. "Got some more pictures of bedding for you to look at while I was out this morning."

"Great, we will take a look at them later." She agreed and we gathered supplies to start the second unit.

"I love this color yellow. It was so popular back in those days."

"I'm glad," I said without thinking. Actually I was thinking... Of the apartment that was a similar shade of yellow. "You like it," I added, somewhat lamely.

She was excited and didn't notice. But what I noticed was she was not letting up on me and wore even more distracting clothes today.

・I値l start over here with the roller,・she said bending over to pick up the paint tray, wearing even shorter shorts than yesterday. The narrow crotch barely covered between her legs and her smackable ass was on full display. As she reached up to roll near the ceiling her cropped t-shirt raised enough that the under curve of her delectable breasts was on display. And today she wore no bra.

"Can you reach that high," I said, standing next to her ladder. I startled her and as she jumped, I put a hand on her bare ass to keep her from falling.

She looked down and reached high with the roller knowing I could fully see up her top. "Does it look like it?" She grinned knowing I wasn't watching. She squealed when I gave her ass little squeeze and smack before I picked up my brush.

Roberta 'Bobbi' Jeanette Thibideaux

'Let me say it one more time, y'all Now, all you want to do is ride around Sally'

I was so happy that Jerry ws having as much fun with this as I was. He needed some fun in his life and I could already see him opening up. It was like a long, seductive slow dance. We both knew how it would end, but knew that it would be a lot of fun and steamy times getting there.

"So you liked copping a feel?" I asked, giggling.

"Well, when its right there in my face, I have no choice but to react. I'm a man, after all."

"You certainly are that," I said, giving him a lecherous up and down look. "In your face huh."

"Well sort of. I mean you were up on that ladder and―"

"Like this?" I said, interrupting him.

He turned and his eyes bugged out when he saw i was now topless. My 36C's were visible and in his face.

"If someone needs to be checked in, who is going to be appropriate enough to do it?" I said making a point of looking at the front of his pants that were tented out.

"I'd say we were both appropriate. For an hourly motel." I laughed.

He walked over to the ladder and stood in front of me. "I think you are wonderfully inappropriate." He slid his hands up my hips and sides until his thumbs brushed the sides of my breasts. He watched my nipples harden and moaned softly.

"Funny because I'm feeling pretty indecent right about now," I whispered, willing his hands to fondle my aching tits.

"Mmmm, nope, you're pretty decent to me." He held the sides of my tits and kissed the valley between.

I held his head to me. "Yesss," I whimpered.

"You know we can't. Someone could come in at any time and I don't want anyone but me seeing this wonderfully indecent girl I have in my hands."

I nodded. "Yes, I know. I got carried away teasing you."

・Never carried away. Just not the time nor place for more.・He hesitated. 典here will be a time and place. SOON.・He picked up his brush and began painting again.

While painting, I wondered what he meant time and place. Made no difference, I could not wait to feel his body against mine. Maybe we could christen each room by fucking in it which gave me a creative charge. I would have to think about it before bringing it up to Jerry. I didn't want to totally scare him. I was a little surprised at how he had come out of his shell already, but I had been persistent.

The next morning I was excited to tell Jerry about my idea. I had a chance to think about it and sleep on it and was ridiculously excited.

He was sitting at his desk doing some paperwork when I bounced in. "Someone is in a good mood this morning," he said leaning back in his chair, giving me a chance to sit on his lap. "Whoa, I guess she is." His arm went around my waist.

It took me a moment to gather my thoughts because of the distraction of being on his lap, being that close. I grabbed a paper that I had sketched out a few ideas and he looked over my shoulder.

"And what is this," he asked pulling me back against his chest.

"I had a great idea i think!" His fingers lightly caressed my skin and I shivered. He thought I was cold and began briskly stroking my thighs, making it even worse. I squirmed, me moaned and I felt his hardness against my hip.

"Go on, while we still can talk."

"Okay right. Okay.... Remember we were talking about christening each room when we got done?"

"We did? When did we talk about that? How did i miss it? Excellent idea, no matter."

"Okay, maybe I was just thinking about it then. Whatever!" she said, obviously anxious to move on.

"Yes yes, go on!"

"I was thinking one of the rooms could be more of a sexy room."

I cocked my head."Sexy room?"

"Yes! Like this!" I showed him my drawings.

"Wow, these drawings are perfect," he said, amazed.

"I'm an architect, that's what i do."

"Right right, go on!"

"Well anyhow, this is it, make one of the rooms like this. Sexy. Like for honeymooners or those that need a sexy room to do.. whatever." I trailed off. "You know what I mean!"

"It's pretty clear right here in your drawings. I like it, but I need to think on it a bit."

"I know. I figured you would."

He put his arms around me. "Have you warmed up yet?"

"Ummm, maybe a little more," I said, cuddling into his chest and thinking how I could get used to this.

Jerry Robertson

Although I wanted to do everything and anything she asked, I did have to sleep on this new idea of hers. Just her presence has opened me up to more, but I don't want it to become a brothel here. We had plenty of work to do in the other rooms before we got to that.

Two rooms were painted and only needed window and bed coverings to be ready to book. I was looking forward to comments from those that come through every fall for leaf season. But the oppressive heat of summer was still here, which made this a great time for these improvements.

A new day and a new room. Bobbi came rolling into the parking lot early and got out balancing store bags, donuts and coffee. I ran out to help her.

"You've been busy already," I laughed.

"I have! I stopped at that little antique store in town? You know the one?" I nodded. She pulled two vintage paint by number style paintings out of the bag. "Aren't these cool?!"

"Bet I know which room you want them in," I chuckled.

"What do you think? Are they okay?!"

"They're great, honey," I said, loving her excitement.

She set two atomic lamps on the table. "Well?!"

I knew those were her pride and joy from the shopping excursion. "Perfect! They're in beautiful condition too." I would only need to update the wiring, which was no problem. "Hey, let me know how much all this cost."

She named a ridiculously low price. "I think the woman that owns the shop has the hots for you. She asked me a lot of questions," she smirked.

I shrugged, "What can I say? Cat is definitely out of the bag now. I got a trophy for being the sexiest motel innkeeper in the city."

She laughed. "You are so funny," she smiled and wrapped her arms around me. She looked up and said, "I think you should repay me in kisses for all this stuff."

I walked over to the door and flipped to the Out To Lunch sign and locked the door.

Roberta 'Bobbi' Jeanette Thibideaux

'All you want to do is ride around Sally (ride, Sally, ride) Ha'

I was so excited to find the lamps and paintings for the rooms at that little shop. I think he thought I was kidding about the old lady that was hot for him. I got the impression she had her eye on him for a long time, but either wouldn't or couldn't make the first move. Jerry was clueless to her interest in him so he would never dream of making a move. I'm not ashamed to say that I all but told her he was taken. By me. But I didn't add that last part.

It was actually that moment with her that I realized I did want him. And I was pretty sure he felt the same sure. With a little nudge anyhow.

"So shouldn't the sign say we are Out To Breakfast?"

"Breakfast and lunch," he murmured taking me in his arms.

I sighed, loving his hard body against my soft curves. I couldn't wait to be naked together. I raised up on tiptoe and pressed my soft full lips against his. He parted to let my tongue in for a taste. He was coffee and all male. He moaned and dipped his tongue in to taste me. Our tongues dueled. I had my hand on the side of his face. I felt a trace of beard and smelled spicy men's shaving scent. Even that turned me on. I leaned into his body and he squeezed my ass, pulling me against him.

"Is this how you wanted me to repay you?" he whispered, kissing my neck. I moaned finding it incredible that a man that had not had an ongoing sex life for a few years knew exactly what to do.

"At least. I might need more than I thought though." I went under his sport shirt and moaned when I felt his hot skin under my hands.

"You keep going like this honey and I can guarantee I'll need more." I pushed his shirt up over his head. I looked at his mat of curls as I ran my fingers through them. Black with just a few strands of silver. His brown nipples were hard and he sucked in a breath when I lightly scratched my nails over them.

Our kiss was hot, steamy and punctuated with breathy sighs and moans. He cupped my ass and pulled me up against him. "Wrap your legs around me, honey."

Suddenly he whisked us behind the office into a room I had never noticed. It smelled of fresh paint. He set me on the bed.

"A secret room! I love it." The bed was the centerpiece. One small dresser was against the outer wall and thick silvery plush carpet went wall to wall.

"For us," he said, coming down over me and kissing me. His thigh was between mine, his hardness against my hip.

We kissed while I ran my hands over his back. I wove my fingers through his thick silvered hair and held his head so I could take over the kiss. I nibbled his lower lip and tugged. He moaned and began grinding into my hip. His thigh pressed against my wet pussy.

We were so rabid to get each other's clothes off we got tangled together like a comedy act. Finally his hard naked body was against mine. I sat astride him on his upper thighs and slid my hands up his chest, enjoying the dense curls. His cock was thick and heavy and jerked when my fingers neared as I traced the arrow of hair closer.

Jerry was indulgent while I studied his body, running my hands over the textures, the hard and the soft. His cock lay in my hand, so hot and hard, but covered with silky skin. I spread precum on the head of his cock with my thumb and he moaned. I squeezed his hardness in my hand and milked up another drop of precum.

I raised and moved between his legs. I weighed his fat balls in my other hand. The base of his cock and his balls were thickly furred like his chest, only no silvers. Just jet black hair that contrasted with the whiteness of his skin. I noted that we would soon be working on some manscaping.

I leaned over and licked another drop off the head and he moaned. I was on a mission of discovery and noted every reaction. I flicked the tip of my tongue across the hole and sensitive area below and listened as he sucked in a breath. I ran my tongue around the deep ridge that circled the mushroom head.

"Ohhhh, sweetheart.... Your mouth...." he gritted.

I wrapped my lips around the ridge and sucked. He jerked and moaned. My teeth lightly grazed the head, my tongue scrubbed the silky skin. I meant to only play because I wanted him inside me when so I could feel the hard pulse of his cock. I sucked again and slid my lips down the shaft and slowly back up while I sucked harder. He groaned.

I straddled him again, his cock nestling in between my swollen wet pussy lips. I began to kiss him and slide on the that hard rod. His hands covered my tits and caressed. He twisted my nipples and I gasped in his mouth. He tugged and pulled and I began to grind on his hot cock.

He reached over and pulled a condom out of the drawer. I rolled it down down and his cock throbbed at my touch. I raised and hold his cock at my entrance. We locked eyes and I slowly slid down the length. I moaned as my tunnel stretched to accommodate. Finally we were joined together in the most intimate way possible.

I raised and ground down and raised and ground down. The sound of our loud breaths and gasps filled the room. Our sex drifted up to my noise while my ears were bombarded with the sounds of our bodies pounding together, the moans and louder grunts. I rode his cock faster, my 36C's bouncing on my chest. My head tipped back and I saw flashes as I went over the edge. Hard pulses of his cock and a low long growl told me he was with me.

I collapsed on his chest, not wanting to let his cock go yet. He ran his hands from my shoulders to down over my ass and back. His hands felt so good on my skin. I was still breathing hard and his heart pounded in my ear, my head moved with his fast breathing.

"Bobbi, what the hell did you just do to me," he murmured.

"Mmmmm," I mewed. "I hope I just fucked your brains out."

Jerry Robertson

She was so damn cute when she pulled in that morning, her arms full of coffee, donuts and packages. I ran out to help her and she could hardly contain her excitement about her finds at the antique store in town.

I didn't tell Bobbi, but I knew the woman that owned the shop was interested in me, but I just wasn't attracted to her. I always felt bad because she was nice. She was a friend of my wife and I can even think back to the time when she showed an interest then. If my wife noticed she never mentioned it.

Watching Bobbi while she showed me her finds and talked excitedly about her plans, I knew today was the day. I had to feel her against me, feel her tightly around me, slide into her depths. I couldn't stop it from happening today and locked the door.

I don't ever remember a woman's body being that soft. Or the radiating heat of a woman's skin. I couldn't believe what a lucky fucker I was while I watched her as she sat astride me. That this young girl wanted me as much as I wanted her. Age difference didn't mean a thing to her.

She straddled my thighs and rubbed her hands over my chest, tugging at the hair. She was intent, studying as she went. She would glance at me when she got a reaction. I moaned the first time she held my cock in her hand, her grip increasing nearly drove me insane. And then she fondled my balls too and I gasped.

She dropped those fantastic breasts into my hands. Damn they were so soft, but firm. Her nipples were like bullets in my fingers. But I nearly lost it right then and there when she knelt between my legs because I hadn't had a mouth on my cock since before I was married.

I did everything I could to hang on when my cock slid into her hot steamy mouth. I dare not move my hips because had I started fucking her mouth, I could not have stopped. If this was heaven, then I was home.

Not sure if it was wishful thinking, but last time I was at the store in the next town, I purchased a box of condoms. I couldn't buy them locally or the gossipers would have a ball. I didn't care about myself, but Bobbi lived in this town too.

It was all I could do but to hang on when she took my cock in her tight pussy. God it was as steamy as the Georgia air after a summer rain. It enveloped my cock in heat and in her tightness. And when she came her pussy clenched my cock over and over and that was it. My toes curled. My balls ached hard. My cock began pumping my hot seed into the the condom and for a flash I hoped it would hold it all.

She sank to my chest. I felt her nipples dig in. Each breath smashed her tits harder against me. Her skin was incredibly soft under my hands and I couldn't stop stroking her body.

She rolled off me and I removed the condom and dropped in the bin next to the bed. Bobbi had her head on my shoulder, her thigh over my recovering cock. She played with the hair on my chest.

"That was incredible, sweetheart." I felt her smile. "You were amazing. I never...." I trailed off. "I don't know what you do to me."

"I think I just fucked your brains out," she whispered with a naughty smile.

Her soft hand caressed the side of my face while we kissed. It was long and sweet and hot but not urgent at all. It was a kiss like you had when you were younger and just wanted to keep touching.

We dozed for a bit and when I woke, she was sitting cross legged on the bed with chips and a soda out of the machine. I propped my head on my hand and watched her.

"Do you live here?" she asked.

"No, I have a home a mile or so from here."

"So this is your little afternoon delight room huh?" she smirked. "Tryst, love nest, whatever." She waved her hand. I laughed. "You really are a latent bad boy aren't you."

I laughed again. "You have such a wild imagination."

"I do, yes. Always have had. I never needed non stinkin' doll house, I made my own. One had different architectural styles on each side," she said, laughing at the memory. "Must have been when I decided I wanted to design big buildings."

"As much as I know you, I'm confident that you'll be successful in anything you set out to do. You will have many accomplishments."

She tossed the empty bag on the floor, drained the rest of her soda and stood up. "Enough lollygagging!" She giggled. "I always wanted to have reason to say that word!"

We dressed and I flipped the sign and opened the motel back up. She had her painters clothing on and went to one of the last two rooms to be redone. I couldn't believe what all we had accomplished. Just the two of us. But mostly I couldn't believe the amount of work she put in.