Mustang Sally & Afternoon Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried not to think about it, but I knew soon she would have to head back to school. It was still the height of sizzling summer, but she told me she'd signed up for a few late summer classes, then would be back to full time in the fall. And fall was when my business began to pick up. Leaf peepers then rolling waves from the north. Those that didn't want the crowds, traffic and expense of Florida, vacationed here. It was warm enough to still hike and be outdoors, snow was an hour's drive away up in the mountains. It was the perfect spot.

"How's it going, Bobbi?" She was on the ladder painting. "You know, I can help with the paint. We're too far from the office to both be back here, but you can take a break and I'll come back to paint."

"I know. And I know you worry I do too much. But I really love to paint. To see the transformation as it happens." She shrugged. "I'm weird that way."

"No no, I get you. You have an artistic soul. You are lucky to have it. Many of us don't have a clue," I said wryly.

Roberta 'Bobbi' Jeanette Thibideaux

'Mustang Sally, huh, ha

Guess you better slow your mustang down'

Painting gave me lots of time to think but one thing that I didn't want to think about was leaving. I had a couple of early summer classes I signed up for that would be starting soon. Now, I wish I wouldn't have, but it was too late. I was locked in. Then right after those my full time courses would begin.

I surprised myself when I realized how much I would miss him. If I didn't have so much invested in school and my career, I could easily settle here and help him run the motel. I had lots of ideas for marketing, but those I could still do from school. But still, it wouldn't be like being here with him. Sadly, I'm not even sure I could work from here. I have an opportunity in Atlanta that I would be stupid to pass up. And much as I would love to stay with Jerry, I wouldn't give up my career.

That sad thought stayed with me the remainder of the day and I couldn't shake it off. I l cleaned up, changed, and ran out for a pizza without telling Jerry.

"Whoa, pizza, nice surprise!" he said coming from his desk. "I didn't even know you left me."

Even that stabbed at my heart. Would he look at it as though I was leaving him when I went back to school. He locked the front door and flipped the sign on the phone number to call to check in. I had everything set up in the back apartment, along with a couple of beers.

"You really do know the way to a man's heart," he winked and gave me a quick kiss. We sat down to eat.

"I'll have to leave soon," I mentioned. He nodded. "I wish I didn't though."

"You have to finish school, Bobbi," he said, knowing what was in my head. "Maybe you can come back on your breaks or holidays. I'll always be here, sweetheart." He waved his hand. "This is all I know and I intend to finish it out here."

I frowned. "Are you okay?"

"Yes yes, don't worry, as far as I know I'm still ticking along. But Bobbi, I am older and nothing is guaranteed."

I dropped the rest of the piece on my plate, suddenly not hungry.

I stood up and began unbuttoning my blouse. Then shimmied out of my shorts. Reached behind to unhook my bra and let that drop. Then slid my panties down and off.

He sat, half eaten piece of pizza dangled in his fingers as his eyes roamed my body. 的 guess we're done eating,・he said. Then added. 撤izza.・

I stretched out on the bed and watched him at the end as he undressed. He leaned over the end of the bed and grabbed my ankles, parting my legs as he moved between my legs.

・Now it's time for dessert!・

For someone that claimed inexperience should had intuition on what drove a woman wild. The rhythmic movement of his tongue on my clit quickly brought me to a body shuddering orgasm. He kept it up so waves rolled through me and my body arched with each peak.

I reached for him and he swung around so his cock was in my mouth while his was on my pussy.

His cock was hard, red and angry looking. I sucked on the mushroom head and teased the hole with my tongue. I fondled and played with his balls in my other hand while I tightly gripped the base of his cock with two fingers. I slide my lips down, grazing the shaft with my teeth.

I hummed. I moaned. I did everything he could to vibrate on his cock. At the same time I danced his balls on my fingertips, then pushed in deep between and around them. I sucked harder when I backed off, the head of his cock pinched in my hot mouth as my lips slid off.

"Oh my god, sweetheart. Your mouth is magic," he gasped.

He licked up and down my slit and pushed a finger inside me while I mouth fucked his cock. I wanted to taste him. To feel his juices hit the back of my throat. He moaned a warning that he was cumming and I deep throated him, vibrating hard.

His tongue worked my clit at the same time while we went higher and higher together. Every nerve in my body tenses and the release felt like a fireworks explosion right out to my toes and fingers. His cock throbbed hard in my mouth and I pulled back so his seed splashed my tongue. I felt and heard his groan that reverberated through my body.

After we caught our breaths, we turned and kissed, smelling and tasting ourselves and each other.

"Mmmm," I mewed.

"Phew." He smiled.

I decided right then, that I would come back to visit him every chance I had, I also hoped that he would find someone else for his bed. He deserved someone full time in his life.

Until then, I'd come around every once in a while and screw his brains out!

- the end -

This is a Summer Lovin' Contest story so please vote for me! -SD-