Mustang Sammie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kisses his kids on the cheek and told them he loved them, and together they said, "Dad, you're drunk! No more wine for you!"

Then he looked at me, "And as for you, she who makes it all worthwhile. I'm sorry for being away so long. My love, my wife, my....."

"Yes, yes, I love you too," I interjected, saving the kids from wherever this was going. I had such a warm feeling, with everyone under the 1 roof it felt like the world was right. Even when my daughter announced that she and Marcus were going to bed, the way he stared at her and lightly gripped her hand, made me melt a little inside.

Thomas then announced that they were going to turn in too, and hugged us goodnight as Mike hugged Shannon and said, "Next year, you're coming to Bulgaria with us!"

I was again heartened, as she looked at my son, then at me and back to Mike and shook his hand, replying, "You got a deal."

With nothing but us oldies left downstairs, Mike pulled me into his bulk. He's not a monster, tall and skinny like my daughter, where poor Thomas got his father's skinniness, and my height.

He walked me outside, to the little alcove where the hot-tub was and said, "Take your clothes off, Samantha."

My brown, trimmed eyebrows both raised in shock, as well as instant arousal. "We can't, the kids will see.....Thomas' room is just there," I said, pointing up to the dimly lit window.

He nibbled at my ear, and in his deep growl he said, "They won't know. I'm not blind to the fact that everyone is having sex right now. Take your clothes off, Samantha."

He started to strip, and soon he was standing naked, lowering himself into the water that he had pre-filed, in secret.

I felt so naughty, stripping my floaty, grey blouse off, before lowering my jeans and stepping into the hot-tub in my white bra and knickers to a scowling look and, "That'll do, for now."

We initially talked, he asked me how Thomas and Ben were getting on with the Mustang. I told him about their recent fallout, the misunderstanding of Ben kissing Shannon, and my having to lend a hand, as he hammered something into a bushing.

Mike then raised his eyes, closed the distance from where he'd sat opposite and, kissing me, started to pull at my panties. Then, putting his mouth to my ear, he said in his husky growl, "Speaking of bushes, where did yours go?"

The front of his fingers were now stroking my mons, and I practically moaned, "I fancied a.....change, oh god, right there." He had now turned his hand, and was directly flicking my clit in my panties, kissing my mouth before I had even stopped speaking.

This is the biggest plus from being separated for weeks on end. I genuinely cream every single time he returns from work, and starts to play with my pussy. I know my previous encounters in this diary of events, didn't depict a happy wife but have no doubt, I was, and am, still mad about my husband.

Knowing my weakness for sex in the hot-tub, soon, the inevitable happened and my knickers were off, and he pulled me right on top of him. Grabbing Mike's shoulders in a pincer type grip, I steadied my half drunken self, as I lowered my pussy to the the penis I called my own, feeling it part my petals and with a grunt, I sat down.

I started immediately to undulate my hips, rolling my pelvis over his as his meat rod moved inside me. We were kissing deeply, with his hands on my buttocks, then up my back and to my shoulders.

My husband then lowered my bra at each strap, and whilst I didn't really want to be completely naked outside, in that moment, logic was gone. Soon he had unfastened the clasp at the back, my arms automatically moved to allow it to fall freely, and be thrown out onto the wooden decking.

His hands were on my dangling breasts immediately, clutching them between us as we kissed our endless kiss, and my vagina was filled, rolling gently on my husband's shaft that had filled my body with children years ago, but was now for my pleasure alone. As he held my breasts up between our bodies, thumbing at my nipples, he said, "I remember seeing these for the first time in that Mustang."

"Uh huh," I replied, remembering right then our third date, when he borrowed his Dad's car and picked me up in it and I discovered that the burble of the big V8, at the right revs, made my pussy tingle.

I was to be an easy lay, soon I was cumming, my eyes closed and I stretched up to allow my spouse to suck on my tits, as I hugged him for support as my body convulsed. I dragged my pelvic bone over his, and I looked up to my son's curtained window, wondering if Shannon was getting what I was.

My head stretched up as he hugged me tightly, breasts pressed tightly to his chest and he said, "Did you tell him? Did you tell him what a dirty little slut you were in that car?"

I was about to answer him when my mind was flooded with memories, having sex with my husband, then boyfriend, in the passengers seat of that car, or sucking him off around the corner from my house whenever he dropped me home.

Also, there was the memory of that night with Thomas, going almost directly from giving him a hand with the car in the garage to giving him my vagina in the bedroom.

That's when my orgasm really hit. My nipples felt his wirey hair as my pussy took him fully inside, grinding him, clutching him, releasing him as he moaned, "Sammie I'm gonna cum!"

My eyes shot open as I felt him shoot inside me, heightening my climax as my eyes shot open, up towards my son's bedroom and right into his eyes, as he gazed down at us from above, at his mother being pumped full of semen at the hands of his spasming, tensed up father. I held his gaze as I fed my left breast to Mike, having him chew on my nipples in the afterglow has always prolonged my comedown, and seeing my son look on made it eek out, just that bit more.

Soon, we were spent, and I edged back carefully, not wanting Thomas to see all of my naked breasts for the first time, like this.

I remember thinking how crazy it was, he had cum inside me and felt my tits, but was yet to even kiss me as a lover, never mind see me naked.

####

Things Going Bump In Bulgaria

Our flights to Bulgaria were uneventful, and soon the five of us arrived. We had driven to our cabin in our hired 4x4. My husband had traversed these roads hundreds of times by now over the years, and soon we arrived at the cabin that we co-owned with one of Mike's colleagues on the oil rigs. My daughter had taken me aside, discreetly asking if she and Marcus could have the room that we had converted into a bedroom, when the children had gotten older. it was a strange little room up a flight of steps outside the cabin, not accessible from the main building itself with just a bedroom and an en-suite bathroom. I'll not have to tell you why we had wanted the privacy, as our children had reached adolescence.

Having been young once, I happily agreed, and we would have her bedroom, which had been our old room in the main building, with Thomas having his own bedroom that used to be the kids shared room.

The first few days were uneventful with a mixture of Skiing, lots of alcohol and delicious food from the local restaurants, pubs and bars that we always were welcomed warmly in.

It was at night that things got a little awkward, as we would sit around the fire until it was quite evident that my daughter was getting antsy. It would usually start with the now familiar rubbing of Marcus's thigh, with deep sultry looks. I would usually help her out at this point, telling everyone that I thought it was time for bed. We were both women of the world after all.

My own sexual shenanigans however, were somewhat curtailed by the short distance to my sons bedroom. This was not the spacious living space of home.

My husband and I obviously had sex, respectfully being quiet, but also each time my orgasm hit, I couldn't help but wonder if Thomas was pleasuring himself, to the unmasked sounds of slapping skin and the occasional moan from me.

####

Towering Inferno

A few night from the end of the holiday, we were sitting in a bar, having just come down from the slopes when my husband looked at his phone and saw that he had over forty missed calls from Work. Immediately he sprang to his feet to go outside and make the call to see what all the fuss was about. I could clearly see from his expression that he was alarmed whenever he came back in the door, holding the phone to his ear and talking to the barman and gesturing towards the TV.

I looked up at the screen and what I saw made me gasp in horror, as the circling helicopter shot of a well ablaze oil rig came on the 24 hour news channel. I looked back to my husband's face to see it completely ashen, and his lips mouth, "Oh my fucking god." There was no explanation required that it was his rig, and our holiday was over.

As he came off the phone, he came back over to the table, telling us that he was on the next flight to Scotland, instructing us to stay and enjoy the rest of our break. I didn't want him to go, the fact that he was going towards that towering inferno instead of running away from it, filled me with absolute fucking dread. I pleaded with him not to go, but deep down I knew that in his managerial role, there was no other option for him.

Soon, we were all back at the cabin. He was packing his bags, and then he was gone as we all sat in a daze, horrified that he was thrusting himself straight into the arms of danger.

That night, I hardly ate, as we decided just to relax in the cabin....... At least try. I could tell my daughter was worried, not even chomping at the bit to get Marcus on his own to get laid, and the four of us sat and watched streaming news coverage of the unfolding disaster in the north Sea.

There was very little official update, and knowing that Mike phone didn't work there at the best of times, I knew that there was no point trying to contact him. Eventually it was time for bed, and I told my children that there was no point everyone sitting by the TV and that I would let them know if anything changed. As my daughter, Joanne, kissed me good night, I locked the door behind them as they went to their secluded, little love nest.

I sat down again at the other end of the three seated sofa, with my son Thomas on the other end of it. I can tell you categorically now that the idea of any fooling around was the last thing on my mind.

I made us both another cup of warm tea, as the fire had begun to die out and the heating wouldn't come on for hours. There we sat, watching the images forlornly, looking for any sign of my husband, his father.

With it being so cold outside, we were reluctant to go outside to get more wood for the fire. I told my son that I was going to go into bed and gave him a motherly hug, then took my iPad into bed and watched the streaming news on it with the lamp on, and the little fan-heater in the corner of the room going flat out, to try and keep me at least a bit warm.

I hadn't thought about my previous inappropriateness with my son, the fact that he was only a wall away didn't even register as anything unusual. I heard him walking about and going to the toilet, going back to his bed and nothing unusual occurred whatsoever, until part of the oil rig collapsed into the sea and I shrieked and screamed in such a bloodcurdling manner, that Thomas was by my side in seconds.

Both crouching around the little iPad, me still being fully clothed in my fluffy, slightly low cut, blue jumper and leggings, I didn't even register that he was in his boxer shorts until I looked round to where I thought his face might be leaning in, only to notice he had stood up, and it was right there. It wasn't erect, it wasn't aroused, but it was definitely hanging down his left thigh, under the white material of his boxer shorts, almost burrowing it's way to the edge. I sprang to my feet and said, "You get dressed and put the main TV on. I need to go wake your sister."

Soon the whole family were gathered around the TV, as I frantically tried to get in touch with any of his colleagues or his bosses. Understandably, they were somewhat.

Around 5am my phone rang from a number that I didn't recognise. As the images on the TV suggested that everything was as bad as it could be on the rig, my heart almost stopped, as I thought it was the worst news that I was going to hear.

" Sammie, Sammie is that you," the embattled, gruff voice, croaked out.

"Oh God, Mike, is that really you?" I wailed and cried into the phone.

"Sammie it's bad. Almost the entire crew are dead. They were waiting to get off into a rescue boat when the platform collapsed. Sammie, you know how I swapped shifts? It's my guys. They're searching for bodies but......"

I put my hand to my mouth and gasped, "Oh my god!" I was horrified that these men and their families, that I knew, had had their lives terminated and their loved ones lives changed forever, but I was also elated that my husband was safe. He told me that he had dropped his phone when the platform collapsed and it fell into the sea and was currently on a boat to try and figure out a way to at least salvage something. He said that he didn't know how long he would be, but would see us at home when we returned.

With confirmation that he was safe, my daughter said that they were going back to bed, leaving me and my pyjama clad son In the cabin alone.

I sat for another 15 minutes before he tapped me in the shoulder saying, "There's nothing more you'll see tonight, let's go to bed, it's freezing in here."

I was still in a trance as I looked at the screen, so much so that I didn't see Thomas had lifted the remote until the screen went blank. Shaking my head, I saw a hand appear in front of me and I looked up, catching his gaze as I reached out, taking Thomas' hand. He pulled me up onto my feet and, being unbalanced, I stumbled forward and steadied myself on his shoulder, as his free hand gripped my waist to help, and our bodies clashed together.

The gaze that followed was long, quiet and tense as he studied me with his almost identical hazel eyes. "He's going to be ok?" He said, as I re-focused on my husband's absence over the beating of my heart, as I had thought that Thomas was about to kiss me.

"Yeah......it's been an emotional night. Do you want me to tuck you in and read you Winnie the Pooh?" I said, making a bad jokey reference to when he was a child.

He smiled wryly, took my hand and for the second time that night, led me towards the bedrooms.

Entering my room, now the only one with a heater on, the warmth surrounded us when we stepped inside. "God, that's nice," he said, then pointed at the heater and asked, "are there anymore of those?"

I shook my head, "No, just the one. You can take it if you...."

"God no, you hang into it, I'm not too bad," he replied, cutting across me. "I'll go to bed, night Mum, I love you."

"I love you too," I replied, watching him go out into the cold hallway.

I flicked on the iPad again, checking all the news channels but there was nothing new to report. My phone beeped, and a text from Thomas said, "I hear the iPad, you need to sleep!"

I replied with the 👼 emoji with, "Ok...Dad! You'll be coming in to put me to bed next."

I didn't get a reply, and wondered if I had sent something I shouldn't have, as I took off my top and bra, changed into my husband's pyjama top that he had worn last night, sniffing the masculine aromas on the material that was acting like a big hug.

As almost always, even in the cold, I slipped my knickers off and put them in the case for used clothes. I skipped back to bed and under the covers, lifting the iPad and making sure the sound was off.

Again, he moved in stealth mode, opened my door quickly and shouted, "CAUGHT YOU!"

Flipping the front of the protective case over it, I clutched it to my chest and childishly replied, "You can't tell me what to do....I'm 41!"

He made a lunge for me, grabbed the iPad with both hands and tried to prise it from my clutch. He tried the top and bottom grip, as I moved my tightly secured iPad to my chest with my arms. He tried this way, that way, then this way again, until the inevitable happened and his left hand got stuck between the iPad and my soft, right breast.

I realised, sadly, that I wanted him to linger, when he quickly removed his hand, covering his boxer short clad groin with both of them. I still held the device to my chest, partly to hold onto it, and mainly to cover my now hardened nipples, in no part due to the cold breeze that was filling the room with the open door. He was the first to speak, "I....I better go, I'm letting all of your heat out," he said, nodding his head to the doorway.

"Is it that cold in your room?" I asked.

As he nodded his head, he looked down at me and said, "Oh it's not too bad. I wrestled a Polar Bear for his extra coat just now!"

I laughed, smiling at him I said, "If it's too cold, take my heater. Seriously. Or....."

He looked at me and raised his eyebrows, waiting for what I felt was was the inevitable thing to say, "You could....sleep in here, if you like."

He turned and walked to the door and closed it behind him. I thought he had decided to go to bed when the door opened again, and he popped back through it, sliding in through the smallest gap possible, to keep the heat in.

Turning to me, I held his gaze as he crossed the short distance towards me, only noticing his long cock bobbing about in his boxer shorts, when I reached across to lift the sheets.

This didn't feel like the other times, I was able to tell myself it was just functional, to stave off the freezing cold temperature, with him in his boxer shorts and me in a long t-shirt.

His foot touched mine, making me jump and yelp as his feet had seemingly been replaced by ice. "Oh GOD! You poor thing, is the rest of you like this?"

I gripped his left arm with my right hand, feeling the cold and rubbing his skin with my warm palm. It felt maternal for me, and I didn't even notice what I was doing, as I moved his arm between my breasts and continued rubbing his arm, now with both my hands.

He moved his arm, grazing my right nipple with his elbow as it dawned on me where it had been. He turned his body towards me, laying on his left side and his cold, right arm turned towards me and he looked up into my eyes, as I took his hand and guided his arm to rest between my unsupported cleavage. We held the stare, as this time I was perfectly aware where his arm was, resting between my 34DD pillows. I held his hand with my right one, stroking his arm with my left, squashing my left boob into him as I moved my palm up and down his thin limb.

"I hope your Dad is alright," I sighed, as clarity descended and I let go of his hand, turned away from him and said, "Goodnight. Sleep well, Thomas."

He didn't answer right away, and I felt him moving closer to me, suddenly feeling quite exposed in my nakedness under my t-shirt, as his right hand rested on my right hip. "You're still freezing," I softly said, "Why don't you turn the light off and scooch closer?"

He turned again and fumbled for the lamp switch, a little switch on a lead behind the bedside cabinet. "I can't find it," he replied, and I directed him to where it usually fell. Still no luck, and I decided to take matters into my own hands and spun round, leaned across him and fumbled behind the cabinet.

I couldn't find it either, and needed a longer reach to free it from where it was tangled, so I edged up his body and tried again. Finally, the light went out! "Bingo!" I said, resting for a moment before I planned on moving off him.

Thomas didn't answer, and when I pointlessly looked down in the darkness, I felt why, as my right breast was resting on his mouth and cheek and my left on his upper chest.

I was out of breath after trying to find the switch, and as I tried to move, I felt a hand cup my butt cheek and grip it firmly and I froze in place, realising that with my stretching, my ass was bare. I shimmied down to face him, dragging my bare vagina down his thigh as his hand now up my back, the material of my t-shirt drawing up as both tits now mashed, through my top, into his naked chest. "Sorry," I said.