Mustang Sammie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's....ok," he replied, unashamedly continuing his caressing of my bare, left side, up and down and just inches from the sides of my boob.

Still slightly panting, with the stroking and feeling of my breasts against his chest, my pussy had taken an interest, and wetness started to seep through my lips.

I guess what I did next was inevitable, ever since I invited him into my bed for warmth. Lifting my body, I ran my hand up his side and then back down over his front, feeling his toned, but thin chest and stomach, that he jumped when I got to.

"Tom," I breathed into his chest.

"Mum," he exhaled.

Knowing what would happen after I said it, I hesitated a few loud, drumming heartbeats and, half hoping that saying it into his chest would muffle it inaudible, saving me, I hissed, "I need you, Tom."

He slowly pushed me off him, I thought in disgust that I wanted him when his father was potentially in peril. I sat with my arms crossed over my body, as I felt him moving in the bed and thought he was getting out, but in hindsight, he was taking off his boxer shorts.

He climbed up the bed in the dark, in front of where I sat against the headboard and only said, "Lift your arms," as his hands gripped the hem of my shirt and lifted it off my body.

Then, with strength that I didn't know he had, he cupped my bum with both hands, pulled me down the bed until my ass clashed with his thighs. Automatically, I spread my legs until, almost flat on the bed with my knees bent, I was waiting for him to drive up into me with one thrush, as now was normal.

It was to be different this time, he felt my vagina for the briefest moment, as if assessing my wetness. I felt my son's hand move, as he took hold of his hard shaft, and teased my opening with the tip, wetting it with my leaking excitement. Nestling himself inside my folds, just about an inch of his length, I felt his body come down onto me.

I groaned as he pressed forward and the thought in my mind was that this was the greatest feeling ever. I was wrong, as he nudged in further, I felt his breath on my face as he finally bottomed out, and kissed me.

"Hmmmm," I moaned into his lips, as they parted to me for the first time as he held himself inside me, against the back of my pussy. I cupped his head, holding it to my hungry mouth, as our first kiss as lovers continued.

"Hmmmph, mmmm," I moaned, as he drew back out to the tip, before sliding, slithering back down into my now puddled depth. "Oh god," I moaned over his shoulder, breaking the kiss as I felt his length right through me.

"Are you OK?" I was shocked to hear, as he had never spoken to me before during sex.

"Tom, Oh Tom," I could barely say, as my body and soul quivered around him.

He kissed me again as he started to saw in and out of my pussy. My knees were now at his sides, high up, with my feet dangling in the air, as my son lay up above me, on his hands as if doing push ups.

It didn't take long to feel it coming, as his tongue tangled with mine and my tits bounced between us as he stroked in with added force and urgency, and I gripped him on his gentle out stroke with my sheath trying to cling onto him for every little second.

"Oh god, Tom, yes, oh god hmmmph mmmmpb," his mouth cut off my words as he really picked up pace.

"Are you close?" he asked me out of the darkness, and partly in shock I replied, "Oh yes!"

He left my mouth and kissed down my shoulders, down my chest and latched onto my breast, as my throbbing left nipple was taken into his mouth, and like a baby he sucked, and suckled, and sucked, all the while his penis stayed deeper in me, caressed my walls and kissed my cervix lightly.

He sat up, between my legs and held my legs aloft, and he fucked me harder and harder now. I cupped my tits to restrain them, as they jiggled and bucked on my chest as I felt my warmth spreading out through my vagina, up my stomach, up over my breasts and throughout my body, as my orgasm seemed to seep from every pore. "Oh god, yes, yes, hmmmmph," he kissed me again, clamping my body tightly and fucking me deep up inside.

'Pull out,' my mind cried out, 'Don't cum in me,' I cried again, but realised it was just, "Hmmmph,' as it was the slapping of skin, my sloshing vagina and the frantic kissing of lips that I heard.

I wished it was daylight and I could see him, and look in his eyes as I knew what came next. The short, sharp jabs he fucked me in were driving me close again, as with everything I had, I clutched his slender body against me, submitting to whatever would happen next.

"Mum, I'm gonna cum, I'm cumming, Mum," he said as I pulled him down to kiss me, feeling his face contour in time with the impacts against my pelvis, the pulsing and spurting in my pussy as he pushed in deeper, and the hot, steaming semen now coating my walls, spewing out onto my sucking cervix.

Not moving off me this time and stealing himself away into the night, Thomas lay down across my chest, resting his arm beside me. I stroke his face, his hair and down his back as our breathing returned to normal and we both, I think, realised that this was something different to what we had done before. Supposedly being the adult, I took the initiative in breaking the ice, as I stroked his face and said, "I love you, Thomas."

Initially, he didn't say anything, but took in a deep breath and held it, before he ran his hand up my arm, grazing my right boob as it travelled, and stroked my face, and said, "I'm sorry."

Immediately, I asked him what it was apologising for, and he told me that he didn't quite know. I said, "I feel like I have initiated everything that we've done so far, be it in the garage, at home, or here."

I could tell he was emotionally fraught, so I hugged him tightly to my breast like I used to soothe him all those years ago. Soon, my son was asleep, resting on top of me, like he had did hundreds of times as a baby.

I didn't sleep at all that night, too much caffeine had been had in my quest to watch the news, 24 hours a day. Eventually, I got up, slipping out from under my sleeping boy, putting on a robe and going out into the living room to watch more TV and checking my mobile phone to see if there were any updates from Mike

A few hours passed, And my daughter and her boyfriend arrived at the front door for breakfast, and to see if there were any updates on the oil rig disaster. I set about breakfast, with help from my daughter and soon we were all eating cereal, toast and the obligatory, tea and coffee.

My son then stumbled from the doorway leading to the hall, the bedrooms and bathroom, and expecting him to be the usual nonchalant, confident man he was, in a previous time we had been intimate, he couldn't look at me.

Asking him what he wanted for breakfast, he looked in my eyes before lowering his gaze, and just replied, "It's okay, finish your breakfast and I'll get my own."

My daughter raised her eyebrows and asked me, "What side of the bed did he get out of this morning?" I just smiled back, taking a sip of tea and thinking, 'It's more like what bed he got out of.'

I knew things were going downhill when he didn't help to do the dishes or anything. Slinking off into his bedroom, he returned about 20 minutes later with his ski gear on, telling us that he was going to go for a lesson. As I was the one who generally booked all the lessons and things, I was highly sceptical to say the least.

I wasn't to see him all afternoon, spending the day with Marcus and Joanne. We had lunch and I met an old friend that Mike and I had become close to over the years that we had been to Bulgaria, soon my daughter and her boyfriend slipped away to their own thing.

My old friend, Trudy, was a wealthy lady and wouldn't allow me to buy anything for myself, and soon we had polished off two bottles of Prosecco, and one of Gino, the chef's, speciality pizzas. We then had another bottle of Prosecco to wash it down, as she had nowhere to go either, following the passing of her husband many years previously.

Around 10 o'clock, my son appeared looking for me, as Joanne had told him where I was and to go and get me. I was completely and comprehensively drunk by this stage, needing to be helped off the seat and onto my feet. I vaguely remember speaking to my husband after I got home to the cabin, and him teasing me over the phone about getting drunk, again, with Trudy. Other than that, I remember nothing more until I woke up the next morning, in my bra and knickers.

Hearing a commotion outside in the main living area, soon, there was a knock at my door, and Joanne stuck her head in to see if I was alive. I was barely alive, my head was banging, and my embarrassment with myself was no doubt shining like a bacon on my face. "Can I get you anything to eat?" my daughter enquired and I told her I'd be up in a minute.

Stumbling out in my woolly bath robe, I was greeted with cheers and clapping from my two children and Joanne's boyfriend. They also had prepared my usual cereal, and the strong cup of coffee to raise me from the dead.

"Have a good night?" Marcus asked, sneakily helping himself to a look down the inside of my robe.

"Trudy is a bad influence!" I protested innocence, as this always happens, whenever we bump into each other, with the only difference being that my husband is usually there to scoop me up and put me to bed. Also, this time I had to contend with the added turmoil in my head of my husband being in danger, and my son having to put me to bed.....and inappropriateness the night before.

Soon, breakfast was over, and we went our separate ways to get dressed for the day ahead. Sadly, I wouldn't be doing much, And I told them to go on skiing without me, and I would nurse my hangover in solitary confinement.

With Joanne and Marcus gone to get dressed, my son sat across the table. I knew the answer to the question that I was going to ask him, "Was it you who put me to bed?" I asked him anyway.

He nodded with a grin on his face, telling me that it was good to see me having fun, after all the worry about Dad.

I thanked him, holding his hand across the table, and finally he looked into my eyes and I said, "Is everything alright between us? You know......"

Almost as if I had scolded him, he let go with my hand, dropped his gaze and said, "Mum it's fine."

I asked him what fine meant, as he took his last sip of coffee and I stood to lift his cup. I walked over to the sink, set the cup down along with my bowl and cup, and soon he was behind me with his arms around my waist, hugging me tightly to him. "I just hope you don't hate me," were the words that my son uttered, and that's when I started to cry. He stroked my shoulders, massaging them through the thick material of my robe as the tears flooded down my face. I turned, Looked at his distressed face and brought my hands up to cup it.

I told him, "Don't be silly, I love you with all my heart, but we do need to establish boundaries. What do you think?"

He then slightly bamboozled me, metaphorically talking about his car, he said, "I'm reluctant to delve too deeply into how I feel about it all. I don't even know how it started really, but...... it's almost like.....ok. Whenever I got the Mustang, I had to take it all apart, scrutinising almost every nut and bolt, remembering how it all went together. I do remember, I'm being trained and being guided in how to put it back together. But if I was to take what we're doing apart, dissecting it...... I'm not sure I would know how to put it back together, and might end up making a mess of it. I love you so much, in every way."

I will admit to you now that I would've bent over and allowed him to fuck me right there and then. I couldn't believe that words, so profound, had come from someone so young. I hugged him closer than I had hugged him before in his non-child like form. I didn't kiss him, but as I longingly looked in his eyes, I breathed, "Maybe I can see Tom later....tell him to stop cumming inside me."

When they left, I finally summoned all my inner strength and changed my sweaty bedsheets. This did seem a little futile, being our penultimate day here, but I simply couldn't sleep in there another night, after sweating my alcohol into them last night, and also what happened before that.

I went for a walk around 4 o'clock, bumping into Trudy again, but warning her I was definitely not having a repeat of last night. She laughed, calling me a lightweight, and then she asked me if there was any update on Mike. I told her that he had called me that afternoon, That he was going home for a while before returning in a few days time, we would probably be like ships passing in the night when I got home.

I walked alone with my thoughts, of which there were many. Could I keep doing this with my son? Also, was the anonymity of the cloak of darkness keeping an explosive can of worms closed? My son had seemed to struggle with it, but then his explanation of his feelings, so full of wisdom, seemed to put any shadow of doubt in my mind that he wanted this too, to bed.

The evening passed quietly, just a lovely meal and a very nice restaurant with very friendly staff, Before going back home for a nice quiet drink with my family in front of the fire and the TV.

The kids were shattered, having been skiing all day in one of the more challenging slopes. Joanne fell asleep on the sofa and Marcus had to wake her as he could never carry her up the steps to the bedroom. I locked the door behind them, said good night to my son and had a shower before going to bed, naked.

That night, Tom gave me what we both needed. I lay on my front, presenting my ass and vagina to anyone who would notice, if they were to flip back the covers and slip in behind me, and that's what he did.

I had hardly settled, not a chance to go into slumber until he was opening my bedroom door, pulling back the covers and settling in between my legs. There would be no stroking tonight. There would be no kissing, nor would there be tenderness as he grabbed me, pulled me up with my ass in the air and shoved his lengthy meat into my pussy with one firm thrust.

"Uhh!" I moaned in a guttural tone as he slammed home right up me, taking in the luxury of my immediate wetness, coating his cock in my thick, glossy secretion.

"Oh. Oh. Oh, ohhhh." I moaned In time with his thrusts. He gripped my hips, fucking me hard, harder, faster and faster as naked tits rolled against the mattress. "Oh Thomas," I wailed, as I started to cum, leaning on my forearms and looking behind me, seeing his silhouette behind me.

Then, he leaned down towards my face, and I thought he was going to kiss me. Instead, he held himself against my cervix and growled into my ear, "Call me Tom," he slammed into me, "Cum for me.....Mum. I can feel.....you creaming.....my dick."

The series Of explosions that rocketed through my body set me off on a path that I could never return from. As my son drilled me in and out, my body started to leave my control as the feeling that had been smouldering in the depth of my vagina, rocketed out to every part of my body.

Sparks in my brain, stars in my eyes, and the tremendous sense of pleasure erupting through me. I was now wailing, screaming, "Oh fuck! Yes, Thomas right there, right fucking.... OOOOHHHHHHH!"

It all went quiet, dark and dreamy and whenever I woke, he hadn't stopped and was still thrusting behind me in search of his own release. He humped me, he crashed into me using my body for his own release, a release that I had told him not to do inside me. This was futile, he already had cum inside me and I reached behind me with my right hand and gripped his hip, pulling him towards me. He hadn't said anything, not since he told me to call him Tom so as his voice said, "Where?" it was my own lustful instinct, the instinct to be bred, reproduce and re-populate that made me hold his hip against me tightly and say, "Inside me!" that brought our copulation to an end, as he started to thrust one, two, three, four, five forceful slaps against my cheeks, with a sixth, holding against me as his body spasmed, and I felt the impact of unimaginably hot semen, potent with sperm and shooting up his shaft, as it filled me thickly with his white hot, incestuous seed.

I felt him sliding out of my body and I turned around to ask him if he was ok, but I didn't get an answer. All I saw was his shadowy silhouette exiting the door, leaving me panting, used, highly satisfied, and very thankful that the pill had delayed my ovulation.

####

Home Sweet Home

My son and I didn't fuck again in Bulgaria, and I returned home with my family to be reunited with my love, my Mike, my hero. What he hadn't told me was that he had burned his hands while jumping off the burning platform into the sea. He told me he had been lucky, being on the other side of it when the platform collapsed, killing most of the men beneath it. I hugged him, kissed his sore hands that he could barely function with. "How on earth did you manage on your own for the past few days?" I asked, and he told me that Terry and Janet, the elderly couple from next door, had been a great help.

I went up to use the toilet, noticing a hair scrunchie that I didn't recognise, before it dawned on me that Shannon had probably been wearing it, the night before we left for Bulgaria. I handed it to my son when I came back downstairs, knowing he would be seeing her soon.

Thomas had continued to help himself to me every time my husband left for work, to the point that I had secretly went back on the pill. As my husband had "Had the snip," this would obviously be hard to explain, should he find out. He spent quite a bit of time away, with his hands now fully healed there was much rebuilding, paperwork, and planning to be done and he spent weeks on end away.

As Tom fucked me, it was always hard and impersonal, and I kind of longed for that one night in Bulgaria, when you could say we made love in the dark. I didn't want to bring it up, it might make it too weird, or end it completely and I loved getting railed from behind, which seemed to be the usual now.

It all started to unravel before Christmas, when I got the feeling that my husband suspected something. I'm not sure what triggered it, perhaps the edginess I had never experienced before, or the odd strange glance when he came home. Don't get me wrong, he was still helping Thomas with the car, which was all but done, just needing the engine put back into the dark blue shell.

Mike was home from work for an extended period to prepare the car for the vintage rally in Scotland, with only one 3 week period away between now and March, he and Thomas had been working on it almost 24/7. I teased Thomas that Shannon would be getting jealous of all the time he was spending on it.

Then I started to notice that every time I came into the garage, my husband looked at me strangely, then at Thomas and back to me, and I was now certain that he knew, and it was just a matter of time before the hammer fell. He got more distant in the bedroom too, sneaking in and going straight to sleep, where he would normally have eaten me out, then made love with me.

It all came to a head on Christmas night. My husband asked me to come to the living room and when I got there, Thomas and Joanna were there too. I sat on the single seat, with Thomas on the two seater, beside his sister, and my husband on the middle, sitting on the pouffe.

I felt like I was going to be sick, as he clearly couldn't look at us. He was holding his own hands, rolling them around together. I knew it had to be said, just needed to be over with so I pleaded, "Just say what you have to say, Mike....."

He looked at me, then to my son and wept......."I'm so sorry, I've been sleeping with Shannon."

To be continued....