Mutari Island Mystery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beginning to feel terrified, Kenzie scrambled up and dashed away from the campsite, lest whatever was happening proved to be contagious somehow. She hadn't gone far enough to be out of earshot of the campground, and was half-aware that Hazel had also started mooing, when she tripped on a root and sprawled headfirst into the dirt.

Kenzie suddenly felt feverish and empty and realized with horror that she was succumbing to whatever had afflicted her friends. Unable to resist the impulse, her hand found its way to her sex and began roughly massaging her folds. She was disgusted to realize that they were enflamed, engorged, and more than ready for penetration, although she was sure that had not been true even a minute ago.

Kenzie mooed lustily as she fingered herself while rolling around in the dirt. Her lips and clit were incredibly sensitive, far more than they had ever been before, even at her most aroused. It took only a couple of minutes before she was bellowing like a cow as she orgasmed.

Clambering to her hands and knees, Kenzie crawled the short distance back to the campsite, seeking her friends through the fog. When she found them, the kernel of her awareness that still realized how strange and disturbing the situation was trembled in even greater terror and disbelief.

Hazel and Lia were both on their hands and knees like Kenzie, but the dark-haired girl was behind the blonde and appeared to be licking her pussy. Lia was certainly moaning and mooing with evident pleasure, whatever was happening. Worse still, both of her friends now sported elongated ears, kind of oval-shaped, that flicked and twisted at any noise.

Kenzie crawled directly toward Hazel's plump ass and buried her face in the girl's rump, doing her best to reach her friend's sex with her tongue. The aroma of sweat and needy woman was intoxicating, and Kenzie let loose with a muffled moo of desire as her suspiciously long tongue finally found the prize it sought. She shuddered at the first taste and felt her own sex spasm in sympathetic excitement.

Kenzie swallowed eagerly a while later, when Hazel's sex let loose with a small flood of her salty, tangy juices. Mixed with Kenzie's own copious saliva, the fluids ran down the girl's thighs. Suddenly, Lia's head was forcing its way between Hazel's legs as well, greedily licking up any such rivulets it could find.

Realizing that she could taste the blonde's furry muff as well, Kenzie mooed happily and crawled into the new position. As she sampled Lia's nectar for the first time, Kenzie noticed the nub of a tail sticking up like a finger from the base of her friend's spine. While her body licked contentedly at the new treat it had found, the part of Kenzie that realized she was Kenzie passed out.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
BamaganBamagan3 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous Thank you! The second half is already submitted for review, hopefully it will post sometime this week.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I liked it. Please continue.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Outrider Ania and the Werewolf A hunter of werewolves ends up on the wrong end of the hunt.in NonHuman
The Secret Ranch Liam discovers the rich secret of his father's ranch.in NonHuman
Puss In Heels Magic stockings changes a young woman at work.in NonHuman
After Class Breastfeeding When a lactating Professor needs office assistance.in Lesbian Sex
Watch What You Eat off the Ground! Noelle the Orc eats a mushroom with 'special' side effects.in NonHuman
More Stories